Author Topic: Jason Genova's Youtube and Instagram GONE !!!  (Read 5297 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Jason Genova's Youtube and Instagram GONE !!!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2020, 01:28:30 PM »
Yeah, dude was lit up.  He posted a lot of photos of himself on Elite.   He had those natural black genes that you see where fools be looking muscular as hell after leaving prison and eating ramen noodles the whole five years they were inside.   Made you wonder wtf he would have looked like if he joined a real gym and jumped on the juice.  He disappeared from EF after his mom had a meltdown with the admin over there and showed up here with his relentless postings of Stan.  He still posts photos of Stan on his social media pages.

Jumpstart was BLACK!? I envisioned a scrawny twink who enjoyed drawing men in thongs. Shame on me for being so incredibly wrong on this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 05:43:29 AM »
Jumpstart was BLACK!? I envisioned a scrawny twink who enjoyed drawing men in thongs. Shame on me for being so incredibly wrong on this.

Black, jacked and ripped like you wouldn't believe.  Not massive in build, but he would do well in the physique category at shows today.  Never saw his legs, but then again in that division you wear board shorts anyway.  If someone could find his old pictures and post here, everyone would swear that this dude was on the juice. 

Here's the cookout post

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=32611.msg6799681#msg6799681

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2020, 05:51:56 AM »
Why is some fat 50 yearold making Jason Genova videos?
thats all vincent goodrum does mainly, that is how i found getbig, via vincents genova videos.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2020, 02:02:46 PM »
Black, jacked and ripped like you wouldn't believe.  Not massive in build, but he would do well in the physique category at shows today.  Never saw his legs, but then again in that division you wear board shorts anyway.  If someone could find his old pictures and post here, everyone would swear that this dude was on the juice. 

Here's the cookout post

Haha the bbq story was hilarious. A different kind of cat for sure!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2020, 04:24:59 PM »
Vince Goodrum is "the great one", he is the ultimate authority on bodybuilding, second only to John Romano.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2024, 10:16:04 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2024, 12:04:55 PM »

Still a fat, retarded fuck. Not much has changed in eleven years.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2024, 02:15:50 PM »
Still a fat, retarded fuck. Not much has changed in eleven years.

Jason hasnt changed either

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2024, 07:43:14 PM »
Why is some fat 50 yearold making Jason Genova videos?

The equivalent of Dave “mad max” following Jay around, wiping his ass

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2024, 03:49:54 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2024, 04:37:16 PM »
Genova's aged like shit

Decent bit is the anti-psychotics/sedatives they put him on after the uncle thing. That ages these internet oddballs horribly. Nice to see PJ and Jason back together again.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2024, 04:51:13 PM »
Wtf.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2024, 08:53:37 PM »
Decent bit is the anti-psychotics/sedatives they put him on after the uncle thing. That ages these internet oddballs horribly. Nice to see PJ and Jason back together again.

Uncle thing?  Did his Uncle diddle him or something?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2024, 09:47:17 PM »
Uncle thing?  Did his Uncle diddle him or something?

Nothing crazy interesting. Jason's uncle is a somewhat popular chef named David Rosov. The Misfits trolls found this out a few years ago, and started trolling him, making videos, etc.... They also dug up mugshots, police reports, etc... for things like drug use, etc....

Well, the uncle finally decides he's had enough, and goes to Jason's mother, and grandmother causing a stink that maybe Jason needs to be in a home, and that the whole Misfits culture is hurting him, etc.... He also tells Jason's grandmother to tighten the purse strings, and get Jason and his mother under control. The grandmother is apparently well off.

Anyway, Jason's mother tried to calm anything down, but the Uncle still pressed them, and she threw Jason on a bunch of drugs to calm him down. She also more or less banned him from hanging out with Lenny, and all those guys. He could only see them on special occasions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2024, 09:58:00 PM »
Nothing crazy interesting. Jason's uncle is a somewhat popular chef named David Rosov. The Misfits trolls found this out a few years ago, and started trolling him, making videos, etc.... They also dug up mugshots, police reports, etc... for things like drug use, etc....

Well, the uncle finally decides he's had enough, and goes to Jason's mother, and grandmother causing a stink that maybe Jason needs to be in a home, and that the whole Misfits culture is hurting him, etc.... He also tells Jason's grandmother to tighten the purse strings, and get Jason and his mother under control. The grandmother is apparently well off.

Anyway, Jason's mother tried to calm anything down, but the Uncle still pressed them, and she threw Jason on a bunch of drugs to calm him down. She also more or less banned him from hanging out with Lenny, and all those guys. He could only see them on special occasions.

Thanks dude.

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2024, 10:20:17 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2024, 11:48:37 PM »

Here's the cookout post

Hahahahaha that’s on another level

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2024, 12:02:59 AM »
Genova's aged like shit
I can't believe the retard is still alive.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2024, 01:28:10 AM »
Jason was never able to get ripped, the dude is always hungry!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2024, 06:18:20 AM »
Genova's aged like shit

I was gonna say, he looks mostly the same.  PJ has visibly aged though

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2024, 06:48:20 AM »
I was gonna say, he looks mostly the same.  PJ has visibly aged though

I’d imagine prison was stressful for him since he was coming from a pretty extravagant lifestyle.

He posted this pic on Instagram showing how big he got in prison…. Have to give him mad props for getting back into shape so quickly since getting out. He seems to have found Christianity in prison and I’m very happy for him. It definitely changed my life.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2024, 06:50:34 AM »
I’d imagine prison was stressful for him since he was coming from a pretty extravagant lifestyle.

He posted this pic on Instagram showing how big he got in prison…. Have to give him mad props for getting back into shape so quickly since getting out. He seems to have found Christianity in prison and I’m very happy for him. It definitely changed my life.
He certainly found the canteen....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2024, 07:36:12 AM »
Jason is a retard. Once his mother no longer can provide for him, he will be in the streets.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2024, 08:34:51 AM »

Hell, it’s been 11 years, that alone would do it.  Good point about the stress of the criminal trial & prison

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2024, 01:32:07 PM »

Every insecure lowlife finds Christianity to fall back on