Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121924 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #1325 on: December 10, 2020, 06:01:53 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1326 on: December 10, 2020, 06:51:15 AM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1327 on: December 10, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
Al Roker died?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1328 on: December 10, 2020, 11:07:52 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1329 on: December 10, 2020, 11:24:38 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1330 on: December 10, 2020, 11:54:09 AM »
Easier to control the masses after you destroy racial, ethnic and national identity.

TPTB are devolving entire country populations into mindless tribalism.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1331 on: December 10, 2020, 12:19:40 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #1332 on: December 10, 2020, 02:49:01 PM »
Complete thug, cowardly jogger, who BLM and Libturdz seem to love. Looks like a woman in his pic, so perfect for LIbs/ANTIFA/BLM.
Slap on the wrist for attacking elderly veteran, media should be all over this like they are every time a Smollet jogger gets (fake) attacked w/ a noose.  ::)

the media will just say the old white guy used a racial slur so the androgynous black person was "justified"

E
E

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1333 on: December 11, 2020, 03:57:08 AM »
TPTB are devolving entire country populations into mindless tribalism.
Yes, a Balkanization of the west is going on right now.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1336 on: December 14, 2020, 06:14:30 PM »
A 32-year-old Black Lives Matter leader who was honored by the Boston Red Sox during an August “Hats off to Heroes” ceremony, normally used to honor members of the military, was arrested Saturday in Swampscott, Massachusetts for punching an 80-year-old female Trump supporter in the chest.

https://www.outkick.com/blm-leader-honored-by-red-sox-during-hats-off-to-heroes-arrested-for-punching-80-year-old-female-trump-supporter/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: December 15, 2020, 01:17:05 AM »
A 32-year-old Black Lives Matter leader who was honored by the Boston Red Sox during an August “Hats off to Heroes” ceremony, normally used to honor members of the military, was arrested Saturday in Swampscott, Massachusetts for punching an 80-year-old female Trump supporter in the chest.

https://www.outkick.com/blm-leader-honored-by-red-sox-during-hats-off-to-heroes-arrested-for-punching-80-year-old-female-trump-supporter/

Not surprising

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: December 15, 2020, 03:44:37 AM »

:D  Honorable group of people.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1339 on: December 15, 2020, 04:47:25 AM »
I don't think it's "our" responsibility to bring them up to speed.

It's "theirs".

Look at the Asian community. They don't complain about anything, just stick together and better their families through education, small business and high paying jobs. You don't ever see any homeless Asian people and there is a reason for that. Plus they take care of their own, have a solid family unit. They stick together and teach their children to be better than them.

Blacks don't have that, they are a broken culture that cannot be "fixed" from the outside. You can't fix the single mother aspect or the "dindo" mentality, they have been raised to disrespect authority and white people in general. It's not a black thing, it's a hood thing. There are many Hispanics with the same mentality. They didn't learn this south of the border, they learned it here in the hood.

You cannot change someone who doesn't want to change themselves. They have the ability in America to be whatever they want, they just choose not to.

Culturally Asians have traditions going back thousands of years. The kids enjoy being young until mom and dad have to move in and be taken care of. What traditions do blacks have? A couple hundred years of being treated like shit? The blacks who came here as slaves lost their culture. The trickle down effect of blatant racism on behalf of our forefathers is what you see today. Need I remind you blacks have served in every us war since what the civil war?

I'm not trying to justify bad behavior but keep it real, what you see is the product of being raised in a shit environment. And I will also say there are blacks who rise up out of the ghettos to become honorable people. You just don't get to see any of them on TV because they don't bring in ratings.

Bottom line there are millions of black Americans alive today who aren't going anywhere. The most logical solution is to bring them up to speed and the most efficient way to do that is get them to accept acting white is a good thing. This is precisely what is happening. That and hyper inflated sense of importance and acceptance both of which are important.

Or forget about them and have a chuckle when violent mindless attacks happen here or there and get ten seconds of air time.  I mean if you are a grown adult you have to see what's going on and understand why.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: December 15, 2020, 04:57:03 AM »
What traditions did African tribes have?

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #1341 on: December 15, 2020, 05:25:34 AM »
please stop referring to blacks as people or humans. They are neither. at best they are a sub human.  they contribute nothing to society as a positive. NOTHING!  now some are decent sub humans but only some. They try to behave like humans and thats a good thing but as soon as they get around other sub humans they start to chimp out again. so NO BLACK LIVES TO NOT MATTER.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1342 on: December 15, 2020, 05:45:16 AM »
I'm not a fan of the BLM movement. Look up some of its funders and you'll find the highly lovable, enemy of the USA George Soros.

"1"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1343 on: December 15, 2020, 08:51:52 AM »
I'm not a fan of the BLM movement. Look up some of its funders and you'll find the highly lovable, enemy of the USA George Soros.

"1"

And enemy of Europe.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: December 15, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »
Culturally Asians have traditions going back thousands of years. The kids enjoy being young until mom and dad have to move in and be taken care of. What traditions do blacks have? A couple hundred years of being treated like shit? The blacks who came here as slaves lost their culture. The trickle down effect of blatant racism on behalf of our forefathers is what you see today. Need I remind you blacks have served in every us war since what the civil war?

I'm not trying to justify bad behavior but keep it real, what you see is the product of being raised in a shit environment. And I will also say there are blacks who rise up out of the ghettos to become honorable people. You just don't get to see any of them on TV because they don't bring in ratings.

Bottom line there are millions of black Americans alive today who aren't going anywhere. The most logical solution is to bring them up to speed and the most efficient way to do that is get them to accept acting white is a good thing. This is precisely what is happening. That and hyper inflated sense of importance and acceptance both of which are important.

Or forget about them and have a chuckle when violent mindless attacks happen here or there and get ten seconds of air time.  I mean if you are a grown adult you have to see what's going on and understand why.

I agree with you for sure. You also have to remember that not all blacks got caught up in slavery, Africa is a massive continent. Here in America they were treated poorly and used as slaves, so were the Chinese. Hispanics, Asians and Arabs have been treated like shit here too. Before the new BLM stuff that's been going on for almost a decade. It was Mexicans being deported, the wall, immigration reform, impowering Hispanics in business, anchor babies, etc.

Before that it was 9/11, everyone hated Arabs for a few years after that. People still do.

Japs, Chinese and Viets, i mean we pretty much raped and pillaged Vietnam for years and they still like us. Japs we destroyed two large cities and put them in camps. Chinese were slaves and killed off as they were used as cheap labor.

Blacks have been brought up, more than anyone else they have been handed just about everything. We cannot force them to accept acting white is a good thing. Right now people are proving that acting white is bad, the BLM movement is about accepting who they are and standing up against white people. I don't think they they are ready to accept acting white is the answer, never will.

The hood people will never change, it's not something that is going away, but i do believe that over time more and more people of color will be lifted up and move in the right direction. However i don't believe there is anything we can do directly to change that. I know a lot of successful people who came from nothing and became something amazing, but they had the fire within them selves, no special government program can do that.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #1345 on: December 15, 2020, 10:53:28 AM »
Who the hell is this guy?
Sir W. Arthur Lewis, considered one of the pioneers in the field of modern development economics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: December 15, 2020, 12:16:47 PM »
San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'
Daily Mail ^ | 12-15-20 | Rachel Sharp
Posted on 12/15/2020, 1:52:59 PM

A San Francisco district is planning to rename a school named after Abraham Lincoln because the former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: December 15, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »
San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'
Daily Mail ^ | 12-15-20 | Rachel Sharp
Posted on 12/15/2020, 1:52:59 PM

A San Francisco district is planning to rename a school named after Abraham Lincoln because the former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him'.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted a school like that named after him anyway.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1348 on: December 15, 2020, 08:45:21 PM »
Just leave them alone. In a few thousand years they will be extinct. They are a subspecies and evolution will take care of them.
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: December 16, 2020, 03:04:09 AM »
Just leave them alone. In a few thousand years they will be extinct. They are a subspecies and evolution will take care of them.
I wouldn't give them shit.  Let them live in the shitholes they created away from "evil white people."