Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121882 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #450 on: July 01, 2020, 10:11:36 AM »
Sickman Fraud. ;D

He's been largely discredited except for that one quote which I made up but will live on beyond Freud's garbled hunches.  :D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: July 01, 2020, 11:03:04 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: July 01, 2020, 11:11:47 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Why dont blacks want their own state if whites are so bad ?
« Reply #454 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:35 AM »
I am comfortable. Does this bother you? 

FYI, there are Black Lives Matter signs throughout this white upper middle class neighborhood and there are people at a couple main intersections holding up Black Lives Matter signs. I've had this sign posted for a few of years now. You will notice that it is more inclusive but the Black Lives Matter is the third line on the list of issues mentioned. 

yet none of you live among them ::)

E
E

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: July 01, 2020, 12:15:10 PM »
I am comfortable. Does this bother you? 

FYI, there are Black Lives Matter signs throughout this white upper middle class neighborhood and there are people at a couple main intersections holding up Black Lives Matter signs. I've had this sign posted for a few of years now. You will notice that it is more inclusive but the Black Lives Matter is the third line on the list of issues mentioned. 

it should also say "But not in my backyard"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: July 01, 2020, 02:01:59 PM »
yet none of you live among them ::)

E

None of who live among them. By them, you must mean, blacks, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities and other diversities, such as: LGBTQ, various religious groups, democrats, republicans, independents and the unaffiliated, etc.

There is a black family two houses away (a lovely well kept place with an in-ground pool). My son-in-law is a disabled veteran. There are two adult women living in this house and the majority of my neighbors have at least one female in residence. In fact, directly across the street live a lesbian couple and their children. I haven't polled my neighbors, but it is certainly possible there are refugees among them. Technically, everyone in the U.S. is an immigrant including Native Americans.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: July 01, 2020, 02:57:30 PM »
None of who live among them. By them, you must mean, blacks, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities and other diversities, such as: LGBTQ, various religious groups, democrats, republicans, independents and the unaffiliated, etc.

There is a black family two houses away (a lovely well kept place with an in-ground pool). My son-in-law is a disabled veteran. There are two adult women living in this house and the majority of my neighbors have at least one female in residence. In fact, directly across the street live a lesbian couple and their children. I haven't polled my neighbors, but it is certainly possible there are refugees among them. Technically, everyone in the U.S. is an immigrant including Native Americans.

sounds like a shithole.. ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #458 on: July 01, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »
blm, prime and demtards, dumb as rocks

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: July 01, 2020, 03:28:19 PM »

How is BLM rioting in Indonesia,Pakistan,Saudi Arabia,Irak,Marocco & other blacks 'friendly' countries  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2020, 05:10:58 PM »
White lives are privileged

An unproven assumption upon which these 'tilt the table to level the table' measures are predicated.

Come to work with me. Then tell me how privileged I am. Hope your shoulders are good. We got 3000 sq ft of ceilings to throw up today.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2020, 05:30:12 PM »

Funny, I was just thinking the same about you.  ;D

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2020, 02:51:13 AM »
This will not end well.

Los Angeles City Council votes to slash LAPD budget by $150 million
CBS News - Yesterday

The Los Angeles City Council on Wednesday voted to cut the Los Angeles Police Department's budget by $150 million as it finalizes its overall budget for the 2020-21 fiscal year. The cuts follow the protests over police brutality in the wake of the death of George Floyd, who died in Minneapolis police custody, CBS Los Angeles reported.

The council Wednesday voted 12-2 in favor of the budget adjustments, with Councilmembers Joe Buscaino and John Lee casting the dissenting votes. It followed Tuesday's unanimous city council vote to replace police officers with unarmed crisis response teams for nonviolent emergency calls.

The L.A. City Council's Budget and Finance Committee on Monday voted in favor of the $150 million reduction. It had initially approved a $133 million reduction last week but then upped it to $150 million.

A portion of the money will be used to limit the furlough of municipal employees. In April, Mayor Eric Garcetti proposed furloughing 15,000 civilian employees due to the revenue shortfalls brought on by the coronavirus pandemic.

The rest of the money saved would be invested in underserved areas and communities of color.

In late May, just days prior to the protests which erupted across L.A., Garcetti approved giving LAPD officers $41 million in bonuses and increasing the department's budget by more than 7% in the 2020-21 fiscal year, this despite the fact that that the coronavirus pandemic and ensuing economic fallout had also forced him to propose the furloughs.

This comes after the L.A. Unified School District Board of Education voted Tuesday night to slash the school police budget by $25 million, or 35%.

The city council, meanwhile, is voting Wednesday on final adjustments to the 2020-21 fiscal year budget - which takes effect today - before going on a summer recess through July 28.

The proposed operating budget of the LAPD was about $1.86 billion before the proposed cuts, which have been criticized by the Los Angeles Police Protective League, the union that represents the department's nearly 9,900 sworn officers. The entire 2020-2021 budget for the city of Los Angeles is about $10.5 billion.

According to city documents, the city's revenue for 2019-2020 is estimated to be $6.32 billion, about $253.5 million below the 2019-2020 proposed budget.

Revenues in the 2021 fiscal year are difficult to forecast due to the pandemic, with the City Administrative Officer's staff reporting they could be about $6.68 billion, but they also said they could be anywhere between $45 million to $409 million below that estimate.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2020, 05:13:03 AM »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/53218197

'Mercedes to race in new black livery for 2020 F1 season'

Mercedes will run a new black livery in Formula 1 in 2020 as a signal of their commitment to greater diversity and inclusion in motorsport.

Silver had been the company's colour scheme in racing since the 1930s.

Mercedes said the Black Lives Matter movement had "shone a searching light on how much we need new measures and actions in the fight against racism".

Mercedes F1 team said in a statement that "just 3% of our workforce identify as belonging to minority ethnic groups and only 12% of our employees are women.

Hopefully they start employing black aerodynamicists and engineers!

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2020, 07:47:42 AM »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/53218197

'Mercedes to race in new black livery for 2020 F1 season'

Mercedes will run a new black livery in Formula 1 in 2020 as a signal of their commitment to greater diversity and inclusion in motorsport.

Silver had been the company's colour scheme in racing since the 1930s.

Mercedes said the Black Lives Matter movement had "shone a searching light on how much we need new measures and actions in the fight against racism".

Mercedes F1 team said in a statement that "just 3% of our workforce identify as belonging to minority ethnic groups and only 12% of our employees are women.

Hopefully they start employing black aerodynamicists and engineers!

I can see it now, the desire to increase "ethnic diversity" will push companies who go down that road over the edge. Either they will be forced to hire totally unqualified candidates or universities will be forced to push unqualified students through. End result will be the same, you will have complete morons earning high dollar salaries while their coworkers work twice as hard to make up the slack. Im sorry but there is a reason most engineers are white some asian some indian but if team Mercedes is envisioning pandering for approval being a winning strategy they will soon be sadly mistaken.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2020, 03:14:46 PM »

Lesbians & Their Children 🙄 Oh FFS 🤮
There was No Ann & Eve.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2020, 03:16:46 PM »
I can see it now, the desire to increase "ethnic diversity" will push companies who go down that road over the edge. Either they will be forced to hire totally unqualified candidates or universities will be forced to push unqualified students through. End result will be the same, you will have complete morons earning high dollar salaries while their coworkers work twice as hard to make up the slack. Im sorry but there is a reason most engineers are white some asian some indian but if team Mercedes is envisioning pandering for approval being a winning strategy they will soon be sadly mistaken.

X2 Exactly Right ~ Well stated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2020, 03:19:12 PM »

Exactly ~ X2 Well said. 👍🏻

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2020, 03:31:05 PM »
There was No Ann & Eve.
to be fair there probably wasn't an Adam and Eve either

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2020, 03:50:43 PM »
to be fair there probably wasn't an Adam and Eve either

Ha ha ha - Yes I agree with you, There wasn’t.
I was Being facetious & kinda questioning where his boundaries of acceptance how far out do they go.
If you’re a Libturd is everything Tolerable/ Acceptable/ Has to be allowed.
It’s so far out of control as far as I’m concerned.

Fuck that type of Thinking America/ U.K. & Many countries in Europe are Being ruined & destroyed
By that Type of Thinking.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Marcellus Wiley breaks down why the NBA’s plan to paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ on courts is a bad idea.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatiePavlich/status/1278784197650505731

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: July 02, 2020, 05:27:33 PM »
Quadruple amputee sticks up for All Lives Matter:

https://twitter.com/lnsane_Fights/status/1277671616206581760

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #472 on: July 02, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »
Ha ha ha - Yes I agree with you, There wasn’t.
I was Being facetious & kinda questioning where his boundaries of acceptance how far out do they go.
If you’re a Libturd is everything Tolerable/ Acceptable/ Has to be allowed.
It’s so far out of control as far as I’m concerned.

Fuck that type of Thinking America/ U.K. & Many countries in Europe are Being ruined & destroyed
By that Type of Thinking.

Well said, my brother!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: July 02, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
There was No Ann & Eve.

Guess you haven't been paying attention.  ::)

The Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013, which allows same-sex marriage in England and Wales, was passed by the UK Parliament in July 2013 and came into force on 13 March 2014, with the first same-sex marriages taking place on 29 March 2014.

Same-sex couples in the United Kingdom have had the right to adopt since 2002, following the Adoption and Children Act 2002.

You can buy sperm directly from an overseas sperm banks. The sample will be shipped to a UK licensed fertility clinic where you can have treatment.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: July 02, 2020, 06:28:40 PM »

Hey Saggy, your Antifa buddy Jason Charter was busted 4 attempted destruction of America;D