Author Topic: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions  (Read 121915 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Black Lives Matter - Discussions and Opinions
« Reply #1000 on: August 28, 2020, 01:41:23 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

AutoZone stabbing suspect “felt the need to find a white male to kill,” police say in court testimony
WRBL ^ | Aug 27, 2020 | Keldreck Conwell
Posted on 8/28/2020, 3:27:28 PM by stuck_in_new_orleans

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) – The suspect in the Aug. 25 AutoZone stabbing on 32nd Street made his first appearance in court.

Jayvon Hatchett, 19, is charged with aggravated assault and possession of a weapon during the commission of a crime.

Hatchett faces these charges for a stabbing he allegedly committed on Aug. 25 around 8:36 a.m. at the AutoZone. Police said he stabbed a store employee in an unprovoked attack.

Columbus Police Sgt. R.S. Mills gave testimony in court about the case.

Mills told the court that when he Hatchett why he stabbed the AutoZone employee, Hatchett said he “felt the need to find a white male to kill” after watching videos of police brutality happening across the country.

Hatchett is being held without bond at the Muscogee County Jail until his case goes to Superior Court.

But somehow that is not a hate crime?

Also:

According to court records, Hatchett was free on bond after being charged just three days before the stabbing with criminal damage to property.  6 months ago he was arrested for two felonies including aggravated assault.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #1001 on: August 28, 2020, 01:54:10 PM »
But somehow that is not a hate crime?

Also:

is that rory?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: August 30, 2020, 08:17:15 AM »
BLM recorded raping in deblasio's sh1thole.

"Man attempted to rape a 25-year-old at 11 Saturday on the 63/Lexington St Q platform in Manhattan—bystanders recorded—suspect ran away. "

https://twitter.com/MylesMill/status/1300053562836299778

This is the suspect, not Bill DeBlasio's spawn.

DeBlasio's son is "afro"-centric like the rapist but that's possibly only optics-motivated to blunt any indication of his White begetter's lineage(in order to stay in good standing with BLM(which is not black run, owned or funded)). That, or he's compensating for the vertical disparity between him and his dad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1003 on: August 31, 2020, 04:34:42 AM »
BLM ‘activists’ celebrated as Trump supporter was killed
New York Post ^ | August 30, 2020 | Miranda Devine
Posted on 8/31/2020

It’s spine-chilling to hear activists in Portland cheering about the coldblooded murder of a Trump supporter Saturday night.

“I am not sad that a f-king fascist died tonight,” a woman shouts into a megaphone at a BLM-Antifa gathering after a man was shot dead nearby.

“He was a f–king Nazi. Our community held its own and took out the trash.”

Videos posted by independent journalists Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Cheong, shows an American flag being burned in celebration as the crowd revels in the news.

Online video appears to show the murder. You can hear a man’s voice: “We got a couple right here.” And then two shots ring out.

The victim, identified as Aaron Danielson, reportedly was wearing the cap of conservative-libertarian group Patriot Prayer, whose caravan of pickup trucks festooned with flags drove through the city that day.

But because he was a supporter of President Trump, the victim did not deserve to live, according to BLM-Antifa.

Such callous disregard for certain human lives is a hallmark of the violent protests that have been sanctioned in Democrat-run cities by weak mayors such as Portland’s Ted Wheeler.

Wheeler doesn’t seem to understand that the more he appeases the mob, the more they demand. These are not peaceful protests. They are organized anti-police riots, marked by arson and property destruction. Yet Wheeler never says a word of criticism for the thugs. He only tries to find ways of satisfying their absurd demands.

After presiding over three months of riots, Wheeler called a press conference Sunday, at which he touted his 19-point program to emasculate the police.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: August 31, 2020, 05:34:29 AM »
Remember tv shows saying 'punch a "nazi" or "murder is mitzvah". There were several.

Well, Hollywood's proxy* warriors are working on it. (blacks*...many blacks will do any action their masters plant in their minds and snicker and squeal while they do it)

The only problem is that all whites are now "nazis". So now, blacks will also attack the people that produce and write hollywood propaganda.....and the White people that know who is writing it will also attack(non-violently) the people that are writing it and also make sure in social media that blacks know the extremely disproportionate role the writer's ancestors had in the trans atlantic slave trade. So, they can watch their backs and have their heads on a swivel even more for flaming the fire.

There are 20x the amount of new things like this I see daily and don't post.

Yet another Punch(with a brick) an unsuspecting old white man:  https://twitter.com/CommiesLmao/status/1300348943461756933

The Watchmen. Note the masks months before "pandemic". Blacks are scripted to be in charge of going after "nazis".

Pacino paid off to play a murderous light unto the world.

Evan Osnos was paid to gaslight in the New Yorker a few years ago that there is no knockout game. The New Yorker publishers are paid when their propaganda is sold. All profit from propagandizing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: August 31, 2020, 07:20:07 AM »
From 'I love New York' to 'I leave New York': The party is over for the Big Apple
American Thinker ^ | 08/31/2020 | Silvio Canto, Jr.
Posted on 8/31/2020, 9:31:45 AM by SeekAndFind

On a personal basis, a family member and spouse just moved out of New York.  He works in the theater, and there is not much work these days in the Big Apple.  As they told me on the phone, the place is deader than a doornail.  By the way, they also told me that you have to wait weeks to rent a moving van.  I guess a lot of people are leaving.

We learned that New York City is about to lay off 22,000 of its approximately 330,000 city employees, according to Forbes:

The Wall Street Journal reported that roughly 22,000 government workers need to be let go to close a $9 billion deficit that continues to grow.

The story goes on to say there may be more because the deficit is getting bigger.

New York heavily relies upon its bustling commerce, entertainment and social activities to draw in and keep people. Without restaurants, concerts, museums, sporting events and people commuting into Manhattan from the other boroughs (New York City comprises of five boroughs), the city has quickly changed. Residents have fled the city.

As people ceased commuting into New York, worked remotely, businesses shut their doors and social activities have halted, revenues to companies have plummeted. As businesses of all sizes saw their profits evaporate, the city government received significantly less in tax collection.

Naturally, no one likes to see layoffs.  After all, these are humans, not just numbers.

Mayor Bill de Blasio will blame the virus and naturally President Trump.  He won't blame himself or policies driving people out of New York for years.

It will be fun to watch how these liberal city council members deal with economic facts, the public-sector unions, and the reality that the party is over.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1006 on: August 31, 2020, 07:23:11 AM »
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Table 14, page 13

2018 interracial violent victimizations:
black on white 547,948
white on black 59,777

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1007 on: August 31, 2020, 08:23:03 AM »
This is huge. A mainstream liberal media outlet throwing BLM and Biden under the bus.

The internal polls must be horrible. They’re already trying to cut their losses.

Riots: the violence is turning many away from supporting BLM and protests while Biden has no solution.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/riots-violence-erupting-turning-many-away-blm-and-protests-column/5675343002/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: August 31, 2020, 08:29:04 AM »
This is huge. A mainstream liberal media outlet throwing BLM and Biden under the bus.

The internal polls must be horrible. They’re already trying to cut their losses.

Riots: the violence is turning many away from supporting BLM and protests while Biden has no solution.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/08/31/riots-violence-erupting-turning-many-away-blm-and-protests-column/5675343002/

BLM is a communist joke of a movement.  Its been hijacked by criminal left wing white drug addicts. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1009 on: August 31, 2020, 08:39:26 AM »
Biden and the Dems are going down the tubes.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1010 on: August 31, 2020, 09:15:40 AM »
BLM is a communist joke of a movement.  Its been hijacked by criminal left wing white drug addicts.

Getbig once again ahead of the curve. We were calling out this bullshit movement 3 months ago here. Mainstream media just now figuring out that it’s not doing them any good.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: August 31, 2020, 09:20:34 AM »
Getbig once again ahead of the curve. We were calling out this bullshit movement 3 months ago here. Mainstream media just now figuring out that it’s not doing them any good.
Even longer.  March.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: August 31, 2020, 09:34:35 AM »
;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: August 31, 2020, 09:43:46 AM »

I was labelled racist and a bigot when I advised black people to distance themselves from BLM on Facebook.

They are all very quiet of late..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1014 on: August 31, 2020, 09:48:29 AM »
I was labelled racist and a bigot when I advised black people to distance themselves from BLM on Facebook.

They are all very quiet of late..

Ha ha ha Can’t think why they’ve gone so quiet 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Not to Bright are many of them. 🙄

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: August 31, 2020, 09:58:07 AM »

The people that have run and funded BLM from its inception are infinitely worse than the criminal left wing white drug addicts who are repulsive but powerless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: August 31, 2020, 10:03:25 AM »
The people that have run and funded BLM from its inception are infinitely worse than the criminal left wing white drug addicts who are repulsive but powerless.

That is 100% true too - these orcs are the ones of the street doing the dirty work. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: August 31, 2020, 10:22:55 AM »
https://itsgame7.com/as-nba-ratings-mysteriously-fall-ufc-ratings-rise

;D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Guess what morons - no one gives a F about BLM 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: August 31, 2020, 10:30:04 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pete-carroll-seahawks-white-people-real-history-racism-speech-nfl-032543213.html

Look at this idiot Pete Carroll. There's a reason Yahoo took their comment section down after 20 years.

Get woke go broke is real....NBA, MLB and NFL will NOT recover. I'll be watching Hockey, Sumo and pro bowling before I patronize that bullshit.

NFL owners are billionaires that own the players then toss them back to the hood concussed and without a single life skill. The fucking nerve and irony of what this dickhead says. He gets paid millions because of "economics".

"Black people can't scream anymore, they can't march any more, they can't bear their souls anymore to what they've lived with for hundreds of years because white guys came over from Europe and started a new country with a great idea and great ideals and wrote down great writings and laws and all of that about democracy and freedom and equality for all. And then that's not what happened, because we went down this road here and followed economics—rich white guys making money—and they put together a system of slavery, and we've never left it, really. It has never gone away.

"And Black people know the truth, they know exactly what's going on. It's white people who don't know. It's not that they're not telling us; they've been telling us the stories. We know what's right and what's wrong, we just have not been open to listen to it. We've been unwilling to accept the real history. We've been taught a false history of what happened in this country, we've been basing things on false premises, and it has not been about equality for all, it has not been about freedom for all, it has not been opportunity for all, and it needs to be. This is a humanity issue we're dealing with. This is a white people's issue to get over and learn what's going on and to figure it out and start loving everybody that is part of our country, and that want to our country, wherever they want to come from."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: August 31, 2020, 10:36:19 AM »
  They can F off and fold and go broke.   

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/pete-carroll-seahawks-white-people-real-history-racism-speech-nfl-032543213.html

Look at this idiot Pete Carroll. There's a reason Yahoo took their comment section down after 20 years.

Get woke go broke is real....NBA, MLB and NFL will NOT recover. I'll be watching Hockey, Sumo and pro bowling before I patronize that bullshit.

NFL owners are billionaires that own the players then toss them back to the hood concussed and without a single life skill. The fucking nerve and irony of what this dickhead says. He gets paid millions because of "economics".

"Black people can't scream anymore, they can't march any more, they can't bear their souls anymore to what they've lived with for hundreds of years because white guys came over from Europe and started a new country with a great idea and great ideals and wrote down great writings and laws and all of that about democracy and freedom and equality for all. And then that's not what happened, because we went down this road here and followed economics—rich white guys making money—and they put together a system of slavery, and we've never left it, really. It has never gone away.

"And Black people know the truth, they know exactly what's going on. It's white people who don't know. It's not that they're not telling us; they've been telling us the stories. We know what's right and what's wrong, we just have not been open to listen to it. We've been unwilling to accept the real history. We've been taught a false history of what happened in this country, we've been basing things on false premises, and it has not been about equality for all, it has not been about freedom for all, it has not been opportunity for all, and it needs to be. This is a humanity issue we're dealing with. This is a white people's issue to get over and learn what's going on and to figure it out and start loving everybody that is part of our country, and that want to our country, wherever they want to come from."

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #1021 on: August 31, 2020, 10:45:05 AM »
I never cared: -I never cared if you were “gay“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.
 -I never cared what colour you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
 -I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
 -I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.

-I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.
 -I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.
 Now I care!
My patience and tolerance are gone.

I’m not alone in feeling this way there are millions of us who do......and we have had enough!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: August 31, 2020, 11:14:34 AM »
This is going to be redundant because Black on White murder is all CNN ever reports on.

This is CNN:

(Edit: added)UK BLM. This guy's Youtube history channel is worth watching:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: August 31, 2020, 11:17:22 AM »
 >:(

This is going to be redundant because Black on White murder is all CNN ever reports on.

This is CNN:

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: August 31, 2020, 11:59:14 AM »
Always 10 on 1 and plenty of suckerpunches.

Taking train in Philadelphia while White:

Video: https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1300499907338354693

Finn attacked:

Video: https://twitter.com/Based_Finland/status/1300226844420198400

"A white man holding his own, after three thugs try to mob him"

Video: https://twitter.com/RayGarciahawaii/status/1299978643964407808

A bottle to the head of an unsuspecting White man:

Video: https://twitter.com/SJPFISH/status/1300406593620717570

"Youths" beat up Taxi driver:

Video: https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1300501414670528513

Going to the bathroom while White:

Video: https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1300500452367245312

Riding a school bus while White:

Video: https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1300498098741862401

Dania Beach, FL:  customer gets knocked unconscious as he tries to enter a Walgreens

Video: https://twitter.com/VarelaPete/status/1277999235162488832

They don't need a reason:
Video: https://twitter.com/VarelaPete/status/1276674101231443969