Author Topic: Statue of George Washington Toppled and Draped in Burning US Flag in Portland  (Read 6034 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
How in the world is this allowed in America?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

because they want history erased
A

che

• Getbig V

It's just a statue ,who gives a fuck .

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
I live in Washington State.  Our state flag has George Washington's face right in the middle of it.  I went to the University of Washington.  There's a great statue of George Washington in Red Square, the epicenter of campus.  My daughter goes to Washington State University (Go Cougs). We also have Central, Western, and Eastern Washington University.  It's all about Washington up here in Washington State.  Are these assholes going to turn my entire state upside down with this bullshit? 

I also live in King County which includes Seattle, and is the most populated county in Washington State.  The county was named after William R. King who was the Vice President of the United States under President Franklin Pierce.  They renamed King County to honor MLK Jr in 1986 because William King had been a slave owner, and plastered MLK Jr's image on everything.  WTF is going on?

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
I lived in Puyallup for a few months in the late 90s. Beautiful place to live and great for raising a family. Loved going up to Mt. Rainer,  but that constant drizzle gave me some mild depression.  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
A civil war is on the horizon. 

I just bought another weapon yesterday.

I hope the conservative patriots on this site are getting ready.

Fortress

• Getbig V

Some here will recall me saying (at various times over the past decade) a US civil war is absolutely coming.

I’d say it’s unavoidable at this point.

The loony progressive left and its Joo Globalist masters are waging war on everything upon which the USA is founded. The very culture(s) of the West and of whites.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
It's just a statue ,who gives a fuck .

It's much more than just a statue, and much more than just a flag.  You allow them this today, they will destroy and take more tomorrow, until all your major cities are reduced to slums.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
I lived in Puyallup for a few months in the late 90s. Beautiful place to live and great for raising a family. Loved going up to Mt. Rainer,  but that constant drizzle gave me some mild depression.  ;D

For some reason, the hordes of homeless love the constant drizzle up here.  I guess it's all the love and care they get from our liberal political environment.  I wish they'd pack up, and head to warmer climes lol.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Some here will recall me saying (at various times over the past decade) a US civil war is absolutely coming.

The loony progressive left and its Joo Globalist masters are waging war on everything upon which the USA is founded. The very culture(s) of the West and of whites.

"Loony left" is an gross understatement. 

Hopefully, we still have a few more months before the thing totally implodes.  I have a feeling all hell will break lose after Trump wins the election. 

These Bolsheviks are in for a brutal beat-down.  They better have something more formidable than skateboards.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Thomas Jefferson

You haven't seen anything yet.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
The Civil War 2.0 is here but only one side is fighting.  The main reason is that one side is allowed by the government to run wild and the other side gets prosecuted to the full extent of the law when they fight back.

Cops need to either enforce the law equally or get out of the way.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Prime lives in Portland.  There is a little island in Portland, that I want to move to.  It's like 99% White.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV

The threat of violence escalating out of control is precisely what is keeping these loony fucks safe. The idiots will hopefully run out of steam before the powers that be run out of patience. Trust me, you do not want to see a civil war in this country. Firstly i dont think you really comprehend the effect watching americans shot and killed is going to have on you your family etc. Let the left and the ni66ers run amuck for a while they will burn out eventually. Once we get the military involved...it must be avoided at all costs. Statues arent worth lives.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Long time coming.  Washington was a pretty brutal slaveowner... very brutal..   Doesnt matter his role in history, his opinion of the darks was the same as farm equipment
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

The ones who did this should literally be shot

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV

Go fire the first round hotshot. I dont like it anymore than you but if you can be mature for 5 seconds here realize how much worse things could really get. Use your head instead of your emotions. Violence is to be avoided at all costs.

che

• Getbig V

Killing someone over a piece of metal , only a real piece of shit would say something like that .

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Go fire the first round hotshot. I dont like it anymore than you but if you can be mature for 5 seconds here realize how much worse things could really get. Use your head instead of your emotions. Violence is to be avoided at all costs.

Why do you say violence should be avoided at all costs?The military come in and lay these fucks out.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Why do you say violence should be avoided at all costs?The military come in and lay these fucks out.

It really is not something you want to see. Just agree with me, seriously.

Dave D

• Getbig V

Mr. A what is your plan?

Obviously if someone invades your home take them out, but do you think that will stop future attacks? Or a mob?  Will you go to the streets and start shooting, will you declare war so that you’re justified in the shootings or will you be recruited by a political party to fight on their side?

I’m being 100% serious. When people say there is a civil war coming I want to know what they expect to happen.

che

• Getbig V
Mr. A what is your plan?

Obviously if someone invades your home take them out, but do you think that will stop future attacks? Or a mob?  Will you go to the streets and start shooting, will you declare war so that you’re justified in the shootings or will you be recruited by a political party to fight on their side?

I’m being 100% serious. When people say there is a civil war coming I want to know what they expect to happen.
;D ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Mr. A what is your plan?

i know some people that have dozens of guns and at least a 1000 ammunition for each gun, they said they were preparing for the apocalypse, i always thought they were crazy but not so much anymore

as for a mob all it takes is one gun shot to send most people running, if you are firing an assault rifle i just don't see most people taking cover and trading shots with you as if you're playing call of duty or gears of war

i own zero guns but i think i need to protect myself before it's too late, this pandemic and now people siding with criminals, demonizing the police, looting and burning buildings without remorse makes me our future could be planet of the apes
E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Gas them all!

Q

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
For some reason, the hordes of homeless love the constant drizzle up here.  I guess it's all the love and care they get from our liberal political environment.  I wish they'd pack up, and head to warmer climes lol.

I doubt that. Same thing in Vancouver...warmer than most other parts around them. Cold but you seldom freeze there.