Author Topic: Statue of George Washington Toppled and Draped in Burning US Flag in Portland  (Read 6031 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
because they want history erased
united states of chaz

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
They are baiting the President, as they want him to send troops so that can be used against him at  election time.

Instead, he’s ignoring and showing what happens in liberal run cities.
Y

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Some here will recall me saying (at various times over the past decade) a US civil war is absolutely coming.

I’d say it’s unavoidable at this point.

The loony progressive left and its Joo Globalist masters are waging war on everything upon which the USA is founded. The very culture(s) of the West and of whites.

thats the thing though.. those globalist masters WANT us fighting each other so they can just do whatever they want.

until you cut the proverbial head off the snake, its all just lives lost for nothing

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
thats the thing though.. those globalist masters WANT us fighting each other so they can just do whatever they want.

until you cut the proverbial head off the snake, its all just lives lost for nothing

You are spot on!! The very fact that there are people who are so “left or right” that it literally becomes their identity is THE problem. The people with REAL power don’t give a damn about who is in power - they just want hatred / self-pity / injustice / pride etc. to be the so dominant in the minds of the 99.5% - so dominant that people can’t step back and see the reality. Their absolute worst fear would be if all people could simply identify as HUMAN - and recognize all others as human. Now THAT would absolutely cause an INSTANTANEOUS “civil war” that would crush the elite. I am 100% for free market capitalism and I have no problem with wealth. I hope to achieve a 7 figure salary.
But the elite want ultimate power - and if we continue the path we are on they will have it VERY soon. I’m no Trump lover - but the very fact that they want him gone should tell you that we HAVE to re-elect him. Trump definitely has a very fragile ego and reacts to small things before he thinks - but he loves America. Biden is a lifetime politician and is controlled. People who feel oppressed should ask “all of these career politicians who’ve had “power” for DECADES - always talk about changing things now. If things are so terrible then what the hell have they been doing??? They talk about changing the injustice that has been for so long - doesn’t logic dictate that THEY are the problem?? The truth is that the TRULY powerful have controlled them and as a gift for following orders they have been allowed to build personal wealth. Trump is definitely not the the best answer for all of our problems - but we have two choices right now and he is BY FAR the best choice that we have right now.
We absolutely need a “revolution” - but black versus while or conservative versus liberal is NOT the battle we need. In fact those things play perfectively into the hands of the elite. We need true unity. We need people to stop being played like puppets on a string. Our ONLY chance is to rise up as a unified people and force REAL change. We have to stop being so emotional. Emotional action / reaction is pathetically weak. We have to use our minds and study/learn/think. Listen to each other and stop being fckng babies - and getting our feelings hurt or getting angry at the “other side”.
Our right to bear arms was put in place for EXACTLY this scenario   

Dave D

• Getbig V
i know some people that have dozens of guns and at least a 1000 ammunition for each gun, they said they were preparing for the apocalypse, i always thought they were crazy but not so much anymore

as for a mob all it takes is one gun shot to send most people running, if you are firing an assault rifle i just don't see most people taking cover and trading shots with you as if you're playing call of duty or gears of war

i own zero guns but i think i need to protect myself before it's too late, this pandemic and now people siding with criminals, demonizing the police, looting and burning buildings without remorse makes me our future could be planet of the apes
E

I'm with you Earl, i'm all for defending oneself.

But lets say there is a "civil war". What does that mean and what does it look like? Are there uniforms? How would we know whos a solider on our side?

What and who are we fighting? Left vs right? White vs black? Citizens vs police?

We just watched the guy in Albuquerque shot at the rioters who attacked him and he was arrested. Was he right trying to prevent public property being destroyed or was he looking for trouble?

You're right that gun shots will disperse a crowd but is everything ended at that point? The whole country has gone nuts and yet there isnt any instance where someone has took up arms against the crowds (outside of Albuquerque), but we can look back at multiple school, workplace and concert shootings, there even was a sniper John Malvo, but there is literally NOTHING like that now, when in theory a deranged gunman would clean up the streets. Nobody's even tried to go up to Seattle.

How much worse will it get before something is done?
I'm seriously confused.

Griffith

• Getbig V
They are baiting the President, as they want him to send troops so that can be used against him at  election time.

Exactly.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
leave them to it, once they have erased the history of slavery we can then deny it ever happened.

What the fuck are they going to do then?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Mr. A what is your plan?

Obviously if someone invades your home take them out, but do you think that will stop future attacks? Or a mob?  Will you go to the streets and start shooting, will you declare war so that you’re justified in the shootings or will you be recruited by a political party to fight on their side?

I’m being 100% serious. When people say there is a civil war coming I want to know what they expect to happen.

Have you ever heard of militia?   In an all out war, shootings do not need to be justified.  People who try to harm me, my family or my property get what they have coming to them.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
I'm with you Earl, i'm all for defending oneself.

But lets say there is a "civil war". What does that mean and what does it look like? Are there uniforms? How would we know whos a solider on our side?

What and who are we fighting? Left vs right? White vs black? Citizens vs police?

We just watched the guy in Albuquerque shot at the rioters who attacked him and he was arrested. Was he right trying to prevent public property being destroyed or was he looking for trouble?

Progressive, leftist, anarchist, terrorist Bolsheviks... that's who.

The guy who shot that antifa POS was totally justified in self defense. 

Local democrat libtard governments are caving in to these so called "protesters".  Most of the libtards who voted these radical leftist politicians into office are now in the process of fleeing to conservative states/cities where rule of law is actually enforced.  These libtards should'd be allowed to infect other states and cities.  They are a real virus, not this covid hoax.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
The left are losing, that is clear.

This is a type of disgraceful self destruction we are seeing, where the Libs govs are doing nothing while these anarchist left gangs deface monuments and the media is complicit in these acts of crime....

Meanwhile every normal person sits at home seeing the madness unfold, seeing that the dems and left can't be trusted and it's at the point now where the safety of innocent everyday people is at risk...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Any details on how many George III statues were toppled after 1776?

https://allthingsliberty.com/2014/09/the-statue-of-george-iii/

http://www.teachushistory.org/american-revolution/resources/pulling-down-statue-george-iii

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/17/world/controversial-statues-monuments-destroyed.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/nyregion/toppled-statue-of-king-george-iii-to-ride-again.html

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/as-we-debate-confederate-statues-recall-how-americans-treated-british-statues-during-the-revolutionary-war

[url]  [https://www.americamagazine.org/politics-society/2019/08/09/statue-george-washington-london-reminds-us-all-empires-fall/url]

Yeah, yeah.  We all know you support and justify the looting, destruction, rape, murder, and we know that you want to overthrow the US government because you believe it's white, racist, and evil.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Yeah, yeah.  We all know you support and justify the looting, destruction, rape, murder, and we know that you want to overthrow the US government because you believe it's white, racist, and evil.

if you feel comforted by that then that your choice
and if you feel the need to always part of the "we" then good luck with that
c

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
if you feel comforted by that then that your choice
and if you feel the need to always part of the "we" then good luck with that

There is a LOT more "we" out there than "you"... be careful.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Go fire the first round hotshot. I dont like it anymore than you but if you can be mature for 5 seconds here realize how much worse things could really get. Use your head instead of your emotions. Violence is to be avoided at all costs.
          the voice of reason.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

F

B_B_C

• Getbig IV

What are you trying to say, that this is just another cycle that will change our country into something else?

since when did the country stop changing?

if we all did as our parents did we would still be in the stone age

oh how we all cheered when the statues of Sadam Hassain, Stalin, Lenin etc.  were toppled - but why?
Would we be putting up some of these statues now if they were not already there

That which will not bend will break

Good statesman ship looks ahead to pre-empt the mob 
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Queen_Victoria,_Sydney

If the injury is addressed the insult doesn't become the issue

c

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what is wrong with the other 52%?
   42  + 52 = 94 , apparently math isn't your strong suit.
F

Dave D

• Getbig V
Progressive, leftist, anarchist, terrorist Bolsheviks... that's who.

The guy who shot that antifa POS was totally justified in self defense. 

Local democrat libtard governments are caving in to these so called "protesters".  Most of the libtards who voted these radical leftist politicians into office are now in the process of fleeing to conservative states/cities where rule of law is actually enforced.  These libtards should'd be allowed to infect other states and cities.  They are a real virus, not this covid hoax.

Agreed.

But do you think these people will take up arms for a war? Our inner cities have been "warzones" for years, no one has cleaned them up.  Id be impressed if someone or group steps in and actually does something.

A civil war would be devastating...

B_B_C

• Getbig IV

you are right  it isn't besides the remaining 5 don't count
c

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
So, the logical next step in the insanity is to change the name of the state of Washington and also of Washington D.C.

Washington D.C. becomes Wakanda D.C.

The Wakanda Monument...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Obama said we have 57 states.  :D