Author Topic: Statue of George Washington Toppled and Draped in Burning US Flag in Portland  (Read 6032 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The Coming Civil War by Karwczynski

This guy was right a couple years ago.

che

• Getbig V
So, the logical next step in the insanity is to change the name of the state of Washington and also of Washington D.C.

Washington D.C. becomes Wakanda D.C.

The Wakanda Monument...

That would be awesome , I'm getting rid of all my $1  bills , fuck Washington

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
The Coming Civil War by Karwczynski

This guy was right a couple years ago.

It will happen if our foolish leaders don't enforce law and order.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Citizens are tired of this shit.

This is tonight's Trump rally:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
It will happen if our foolish leaders don't enforce law and order.
This whole thing is going to explode after the election regardless of who wins.  The left went batshit crazy last time and it will be worse in November.  If Biden wins it will be the right coming unglued.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
San Francisco

How long until San Francisco(Saint Francis of Assisi) and Los Angeles(named for "Our Lady, Queen of the Angels") are renamed.....

Francis Scott Key  (for those outside US....he wrote American National anthem)

St. Junipero Serra
Missionary

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Left has to do all it can to 100% ensure there are no POTUS debates imo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Left has to do all it can to 100% ensure there are no POTUS debates imo
Agreed, Biden cannot stand and go head to head against Trump.  He will be destroyed in a debate.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Amazing how criminal activity is blatantly allowed to take place with no intervention.

You want the statues removed, fine... go to your next city council meeting and bring it up for a vote.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Amazing how criminal activity is blatantly allowed to take place with no intervention.

You want the status removed, fine... go to your next city council meeting and bring it up for a vote.

It's pretty strange.  Why do the government leaders allow wanton destruction in their cities?

What is the motive?

Obviously, the government supports this destruction.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Remember when kids knocking over few tombstones was a big deal?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

You want the status removed, fine... go to your next city council meeting and bring it up for a vote.

If LE is not going to prosecute these criminals, this sets a very bad precedent.  The anarchists are being enabled to do whatever they want (rob, rape, murder, arson) without any fear of consequence.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They should put the FEMA camps to use.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
since when did the country stop changing?

if we all did as our parents did we would still be in the stone age

oh how we all cheered when the statues of Sadam Hassain, Stalin, Lenin etc.  were toppled - but why?
Would we be putting up some of these statues now if they were not already there

That which will not bend will break

Good statesman ship looks ahead to pre-empt the mob 
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Queen_Victoria,_Sydney

If the injury is addressed the insult doesn't become the issue

By change, I guess I meant more of a revolution or break up of the current United States. I thought that’s what you were getting at.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
That would be awesome , I'm getting rid of all my $1  bills , fuck Washington

Lol, chump, getbiggers don’t carry $1’s anyway. Them shits is like pennies.  ;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Civil war coming to the UK soon too. Leftys gonna get crushed

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

This is exactly what I meant when starting this thread.  I wasn't talking about civilians firing on the people destroying public property.  How can law enforcement and local government allow this?  But I believe I know the answer now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
This is exactly what I meant when starting this thread.  I wasn't talking about civilians firing on the people destroying public property.  How can law enforcement and local government allow this?  But I believe I know the answer now.

What is it?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
What is it?

Likely this

They are baiting the President, as they want him to send troops so that can be used against him at  election time.

Instead, he’s ignoring and showing what happens in liberal run cities.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

By change, I guess I meant more of a revolution or break up of the current United States. I thought that’s what you were getting at.

Possibly the biggest but not very obvious revolutionary threat to the US is the decline and decimation of conservative value and thought (Liberalism though not in the slur sense used in North America)  statues like architecture tell you who is in charge at their moment of erection/ construction.  Being in charge is not the same as being in control.

Lol, chump, getbiggers don’t carry $1’s anyway. Them shits is like pennies.  ;D

perhaps but clever money knows that every penny grows up to be a pound and every cent grows up to be a dollar / euro ....
c

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Civil war coming to the UK soon too. Leftys gonna get crushed
You would thinks so but the right doesn't seem to be doing anything at all but sitting back and watching this happen.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Likely this

Maybe Trump is masterfully playing 4D chess, 20D chess etc.... and has everything under control but he hasn't even built the wall and is a massive proponent of legal immigration which does nothing but import Democrat voters. In a few years, Republicans won't be able to be elected anymore as a result of Trump's immigration policies. Trump gives President Kushner a lot of responsibility in the White House though.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Maybe Trump is masterfully playing 4D chess, 20D chess etc.... and has everything under control but he hasn't even built the wall and is a massive proponent of legal immigration which does nothing but import Democrat voters. In a few years, Republicans won't be able to be elected anymore as a result of Trump's immigration policies. Trump gives President Kushner a lot of responsibility in the White House though.
The wall is actually being built right now and immigration has slowed to a stop.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
The wall is actually being built right now and immigration has slowed to a stop.

"On December 17, 2019, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of barriers has been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP figures, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.  A private organization called We Build the Wall has constructed 0.5 miles (0.80 km) of new wall on private property near El Paso, Texas, with Trump's encouragement."

In September 2019, Trump said he planned to build 450–500 miles of new wall by the end of 2020.

3 miles of new wall was built as of last December. The patriots that raised non-taxpayer funds built 1/2 mile of new wall on their own.

The US under Trump has promised Israel $38 billion for their security. $38,000,000,000 could fund the US wall.

There are reports of a 7% drop in legal immigration which is a drop in the bucket. There are currently legal immigration restrictions because of Covid but it's temporary.

I understand "trust the plan" and all that but there are prominent always-Trump people on the right(Malkin, Coulter,... ) that are saying Trump has to do more than say the right things. I supported Trump's anti-globalism when never-Trumpers Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Lindsey Graham, Cruz, etc..... were all against him.

If he ends up doing what he said he'll do, I'm all for that.