Author Topic: Chris D'elia - Soliciting nudes from underage girls  (Read 4144 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Chris D'elia - Soliciting nudes from underage girls
« on: June 20, 2020, 06:26:08 PM »
Popular comedian being crucified on social media for allegations of soliciting nudes and sex from underage girls.

Not my favorite comic, but definitely someone that has gotten a good level of exposure over the last 5-10 years.

For those that follow him, what are your thoughts?

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Chris D'elia - Soliciting nudes from underage girls
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 06:31:56 PM »
Too add to this Joe Rogan and joey diaz are in hot water too, diaz admitted on rogans podcast in 2011 he made around 20 girls give him a bj or he wouldnt give them stage time, Rogan thought it was hilarious

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443137/amp/Joe-Rogan-BLASTED-laughing-coercing-women-oral-sex.html

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 06:33:04 PM »

Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 06:40:20 PM »
Too add to this Joe Rogan and joey diaz are in hot water too, diaz admitted on rogans podcast in 2011 he made around 20 girls give him a bj or he wouldnt give them stage time, Rogan thought it was hilarious

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8443137/amp/Joe-Rogan-BLASTED-laughing-coercing-women-oral-sex.html

That can get sticky for Diaz. I think Rogan makes it out alive, as he can probably claim he thought it was one of Diaz's typically exaggerated stories. But with so many things happening in the world today, I wonder what, if anything, they'll do to Diaz and Rogan.

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 07:07:35 PM »
I never knew his dad was a successful movie producer.....

so I guess the thing that is most outstanding about this is that Primo Levi did have descendants

EDIT: this is where I explain the joke

so Primo levi was a Italian and jewish...most italians aren't jewish so it's a bit of a anomaly

he was also killed in the holocaust or some shit

Jews however do run hollywood....so, the joke was that...................d ear god this is what i fucking doing with my life

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 07:14:08 PM »
I never knew his dad was a successful movie producer.....

so I guess the thing that is most outstanding about this is that Primo Levi did have descendants

Movie Mogul and Powerhouse William D'Elia

Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 07:16:00 PM »
what a dumb wop

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 07:39:10 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
Mezza stunad

Flex, johnnynoname is italian too
Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 07:47:42 PM »
Flex, johnnynoname is italian too

I meanT.  d’elia

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 07:50:06 PM »
I meanT.  d’elia

Ah good one!

Still NUTZ the Pic!
Q

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 07:53:13 PM »
what do you call Italian guy who overcomes all the odds and works his way up from a humble working class roots to becoming a big time hollywood producer?

.......a dumb wop

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 07:53:24 PM »
Ah good one!

Still NUTZ the Pic!
Correctumundo.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 07:54:57 PM »
what do you call Italian guy who overcomes all the odds and works his way up from a humble working class roots to becoming a big time hollywood producer?

.......a dumb wop

Lol,,,Jackie puppet

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2020, 07:57:42 PM »
That can get sticky for Diaz.

exactly....Vinny Pastore's career is FUCKED

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 08:50:59 PM »
That can get sticky for Diaz. I think Rogan makes it out alive, as he can probably claim he thought it was one of Diaz's typically exaggerated stories. But with so many things happening in the world today, I wonder what, if anything, they'll do to Diaz and Rogan.

"1"
Rogan can't be cancelled. His fans don't give a fuck about this. He made himself what he is being his own boss. The Spotify deal might chang that dynamic but if they're crazy enough to cancel his contract he can just go back to the ways things were before. I say all this as someone who's not even a fan.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 09:07:32 PM »
Rogan can't be cancelled. His fans don't give a fuck about this. He made himself what he is being his own boss. The Spotify deal might chang that dynamic but if they're crazy enough to cancel his contract he can just go back to the ways things were before. I say all this as someone who's not even a fan.

spotify could cancel the deal and he could lose all his sponsors.No idea if youtube would do anything.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 09:53:54 PM »
Of course there's some sort of carrot on the end of Diaz's choady meatstick. Have you seen Joey? It's a given that there's a because which isn't "she just wanted to." He indulges hyperbole but that'd be the tallest tale ever told.

And I'm fine with it. A whore is only a victim if you don't pay her. Don't be a misogynist. Pay the whore.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2020, 11:05:02 AM »
Why are people shocked when successful men use their status to get sex?  Why do they think men are so money motivated in the first place?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 02:21:47 PM »

To and too. Why can’t anyone figure this out? It would seem there is TOO little education these days.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »
To and too. Why can’t anyone figure this out? It would seem there is TOO little education these days.

Calm down chief, I am very aware of the differences, I dont know why I wrote it that way, an extra thumb on the o I guess.

Joe Rogan is like some barbarian Khan from the steppes that took an interest in intellectual things and his show is basically him bringing slightly nervous scholars and magicians to come before him to explain how the world works "glasses man, you explain to Joe why sky big, and how tree grow" but he will also believe almost anything you tell him, and only recently (in the past few years) does he clap back like "Tiny hat man say otherwise, do you lie to Joe? Tiny hat man say fat not bad for you, that sugar is enemy, so which is truth? Joe thinks you are wrong" and people just nervously go "oh-oh ok h-Haha yah I guess so"

"Joe spend many moons on horseback and training with bow and sword, but joe also wonder why skyfire rise from mountains every morning, you will explain this to Joe."

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »
Lol, that dude played a pedo on an episode of Workaholics.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2020, 06:05:10 PM »
What about the time Joe kicked a black man in the head? Or all the black people he choked? They couldn't breathe!

But Joe loves being a comic like I love being an Eskimo. Will anyone just please tell him? This butt feathers/ being a chicken thing must end.

Or embrace it and make the next special. 90 minutes of "Buh-GAWK! I'm a chicken, I'm a chicken!" Not so new but you gotta give the people what they want.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2020, 06:16:02 PM »
Dumb wop, can't control his sex drive, and I'm a wop too

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »
Did Chris D'elia actually get the nudes?   :D