Author Topic: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates  (Read 7580 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2020, 10:58:17 AM »
I am legitimately completely uncertain who will win this election.

Pre-Covid / Riots, etc, Trump was a lock.

Now, there's too many variables.

I'd expect current polls to show Biden favorable, due to the recent happenings, coupled with Biden being relatively invisible for the past two months.  He hasn't held a press conference in 80 days or something.

The next five months will be telling - economic recovery, Biden exposure, VP pick, etc....

Biden’s handlers are to try to avoid Debates with Trump like the plague

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2020, 11:08:11 AM »
it didn't fly over my head you fagget

unsuprising the ones who turns on me here are, lets see here

*A demented fagget
*A wellfare ni@@er
*A mexican illegal

I.e. In large Pedo-Biden's voters  :D

Hey man, no need for the racist vitriol.

I'm going to ban you now x 7 days. Take a breather, go for a walk (don't forget your mask) and feel free to come back once you have a clear mind.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2020, 11:09:31 AM »
I am legitimately completely uncertain who will win this election.

Pre-Covid / Riots, etc, Trump was a lock.

Now, there's too many variables.

I'd expect current polls to show Biden favorable, due to the recent happenings, coupled with Biden being relatively invisible for the past two months.  He hasn't held a press conference in 80 days or something.

The next five months will be telling - economic recovery, Biden exposure, VP pick, etc....

x2. You've summed it up perfectly.

Biden’s handlers are to try to avoid Debates with Trump like the plague

Trumps handling of recent events  has hurt  his chances of re-election more than anything Biden or anyone could ever say or do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2020, 03:15:29 PM »
Please don't openly admit your a homo.. It is disgusting,

keep it as an open secret, like in the good old days before fags and trannies were running rampant. I can respect a fag that is ashamed enough to keep it semi under wraps.

Being truthful is disgusting? Hmm. Does this mean lying is good?

Fags and trannies, prostitutes and hypocrites (like yourself) have been around since the dawn of time.

An 'open secret' is an oxymoron.

"An open secret is a concept or idea that is "officially" (de jure) secret or restricted in knowledge, but in practice (de facto) may be widely known; or it refers to something that is widely known to be true but which none of the people most intimately concerned are willing to categorically acknowledge in public."

Lastly, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2020, 03:23:25 PM »

I'm going to ban you now x 7 days. Take a breather, go for a walk (don't forget your mask) and feel free to come back once you have a clear mind.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

He should have been banned permanently a long time ago

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
Being truthful is disgusting? Hmm. Does this mean lying is good?

Fags and trannies, prostitutes and hypocrites (like yourself) have been around since the dawn of time.

An 'open secret' is an oxymoron.

"An open secret is a concept or idea that is "officially" (de jure) secret or restricted in knowledge, but in practice (de facto) may be widely known; or it refers to something that is widely known to be true but which none of the people most intimately concerned are willing to categorically acknowledge in public."

Lastly, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

You have more to be ashamed of than anyone else on here.

You’re just too stupid and purposefully unaware to realize it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2020, 03:36:28 PM »
I can 100% see the writing on the wall, democrats will cheat as much as they possibly can in order to win this election. They just showed that they will try to manipulate numbers with their little stunt this weekend at the Trump rally. Democrats are an absolutely disgusting group of people. They will 100% be the reason for the collapse of America.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2020, 03:41:16 PM »

Lovingly yours,

"1"

1., African country N _ G E R  , aka Nizer in French exist !, so can't be racist expression !!!.

Geographically yours  :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2020, 03:54:52 PM »
I can 100% see the writing on the wall, democrats will cheat as much as they possibly can in order to win this election. They just showed that they will try to manipulate numbers with their little stunt this weekend at the Trump rally. Democrats are an absolutely disgusting group of people. They will 100% be the reason for the collapse of America.

They Democrats pull that shit because the MSM is complicit and the old Republican guard are too fucking scared to fight back.

The ENTIRE Republican Party should be on TV every day demanding a minimum of 6 Trump/Biden debates, held with Republican moderators, and a minimum of 2 hours long.

Pound the media cycle every minute of every day....Biden is a rapist, Biden is senile, Burisma, China, fake Mueller Investigation, fake Impeachment, failed Obama Administration, Biden is a racist, and make that senile old fuck crawl out of his basement and defend himself and his Party.

Instead the Republicans are worried about rally attendance numbers.

Here’s the only presidential campaign rally number that matters:

Public rallies Trump has held = 1
Public rallies Biden has held = 0

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2020, 03:43:52 PM »

X

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »
They Democrats pull that shit because the MSM is complicit and the old Republican guard are too fucking scared to fight back.

The ENTIRE Republican Party should be on TV every day demanding a minimum of 6 Trump/Biden debates, held with Republican moderators, and a minimum of 2 hours long.

Pound the media cycle every minute of every day....Biden is a rapist, Biden is senile, Burisma, China, fake Mueller Investigation, fake Impeachment, failed Obama Administration, Biden is a racist, and make that senile old fuck crawl out of his basement and defend himself and his Party.

Instead the Republicans are worried about rally attendance numbers.

Here’s the only presidential campaign rally number that matters:

Public rallies Trump has held = 1
Public rallies Biden has held = 0

That just shows how much smarter democrats are to republicans :D

AOC just won again in her district

politics have always been a dirty game, don’t understand how the republicans can’t play like that, or too stupid to notice these things

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2020, 04:12:12 PM »
You have more to be ashamed of than anyone else on here.

You’re just too stupid and purposefully unaware to realize it.

You mean anyone else but you.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »

Hey Saggy, how is rioting in yours street, have U clip any blm's  :D :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2020, 04:24:52 PM »
That just shows how much smarter democrats are to republicans :D

AOC just won again in her district

politics have always been a dirty game, don’t understand how the republicans can’t play like that, or too stupid to notice these things
No, it is because they are Republicans In Name Only (RINO). They are really on the same side as the Democucks: The Deep State

I mean just read the forums! Most people that are Republican want their representatives to go hard after the left. And yet they never do.

It's got nothing to do with who is smart or who is not.

What really needs to happen is a revolution where all politicians are impaled and you start over. If any politicians step out of line you impale them. Etc, etc! They'll get the message soon enough that you don't fuck with the people!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2020, 04:26:10 PM »

No rioting here. There are a lot of 'Black Lives Matter' lawn signs though. Honestly, I believe there are a lot of people who suffer discrimination. Even though it's not PC right now to say this, I believe all lives matter. When my son and I spoke on the phone on Father's day we discussed this and that's how he feels as well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2020, 04:33:39 PM »

It's been very peaceful here in the Detroit area.  What size shirt do you wear?  I'll have a BLM Detroit edition one sent to you.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2020, 04:36:43 PM »
x2. You've summed it up perfectly.

Trumps handling of recent events  has hurt  his chances of re-election more than anything Biden or anyone could ever say or do.
In which way? Covid breaks out, he locks down flights from China. The left complains. And yet that is where all the infected came from - look at what happened in Italy.

I see things way different than you. The virus came from China. China did not tell the world about the magnitude of the problem soon enough because they didn't want to be the only nation suffering. So they willfully allowed the virus to spread and damage the rest of the world. So China first of all fucked up. Then Trump acted as fast as he could and tried to stop the spread from China. You should be blaming China for everything Covid related. How is any of that Trump's fault? What exactly did he do to make matters worse?

Regarding George Floyd: Trump condemned the actions of the officers immediately. And then Soros funded riots happened. Brick pallets showed up so people can destroy property. The moronic left starts yelling about defunding the police. They pull down statues and burn flags. We want a strong leader like Trump. Not the weaklings on the left. Biden got on his knees like a cuck! For what?! Black on white crime is many times more prevalent than white on black crime. More whites get shot and killed by cops also. Some even by black cops.

The media is selling a false narrative. Blacks are not the uber victims that they claim they are. Again here Trump is not at fault at all. The blame lies with the leftist media, cockroaches like Soros, the Deep State etc.

You need to take the Red Pill so you can see the world for what it is!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2020, 04:39:18 PM »
In which way? Covid breaks out, he locks down flights from China. The left complains. And yet that is where all the infected came from - look at what happened in Italy.

I see things way different than you. The virus came from China. China did not tell the world about the magnitude of the problem soon enough because they didn't want to be the only nation suffering. So they willfully allowed the virus to spread and damage the rest of the world. So China first of all fucked up. Then Trump acted as fast as he could and tried to stop the spread from China. You should be blaming China for everything Covid related. How is any of that Trump's fault? What exactly did he do to make matters worse?

Regarding George Floyd: Trump condemned the actions of the officers immediately. And then Soros funded riots happened. Brick pallets showed up so people can destroy property. The moronic left starts yelling about defunding the police. They pull down statues and burn flags. We want a strong leader like Trump. Not the weaklings on the left. Biden got on his knees like a cuck! For what?! Black on white crime is many times more prevalent than white on black crime. More whites get shot and killed by cops also. Some even by black cops.

The media is selling a false narrative. Blacks are not the uber victims that they claim they are. Again here Trump is not at fault at all. The blame lies with the leftist media, cockroaches like Soros, the Deep State etc.

You need to take the Red Pill so you can see the world for what it is!

For the umpteenth time, the virus did not enter our country via China.  Unless you are convinced that China is in Europe. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2020, 04:55:32 PM »
No, it is because they are Republicans In Name Only (RINO). They are really on the same side as the Democucks: The Deep State

I mean just read the forums! Most people that are Republican want their representatives to go hard after the left. And yet they never do.

It's got nothing to do with who is smart or who is not.

What really needs to happen is a revolution where all politicians are impaled and you start over. If any politicians step out of line you impale them. Etc, etc! They'll get the message soon enough that you don't fuck with the people!

From Hilary, to Obama, Pelosi, Biden, etc. you got to be pretty smart to line your pockets with millions upon millions of dollars

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »
For the umpteenth time, the virus did not enter our country via China.  Unless you are convinced that China is in Europe.

Stupid fuck, all Chinese international travel & bookings stopped in December '19. This was so visible !. I was in South East Asia & everyone was wondering WTF is going on. Ching new year is on the 25th January !.

Northern Italy was infected in February '20 by 10000's of returning Chinese workers, China own over 200 factories in Italy !.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2020, 05:34:49 PM »
It's been very peaceful here in the Detroit area.  What size shirt do you wear?  I'll have a BLM Detroit edition one sent to you.

2XL , V shape 1, can I have 1 with mohammad on it  ;D ;D ;D

Trying to bribe me,  ::)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2020, 05:39:48 PM »
No rioting here. There are a lot of 'Black Lives Matter' lawn signs though. Honestly, I believe there are a lot of people who suffer discrimination. Even though it's not PC right now to say this, I believe all lives matter. When my son and I spoke on the phone on Father's day we discussed this and that's how he feels as well.

So what, everyone suffers & get pissed in some way.

Thats life !. I hate baby  :'( :'( :'(

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2020, 05:40:34 PM »

That's rich, coming from a phaggot who was sucking cock at the local gloryhole while his "wife" was at home dying of cancer.

Your day of final judgement will come, soon I hope.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2020, 05:42:25 PM »
So what, everyone suffers & get pissed in some way.

Thats life !. I hate baby  :'( :'( :'(
That's rich, coming from a phaggot who was sucking cock at the local gloryhole while his "wife" was at home sucking BBC's

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2020, 05:53:36 PM »
That's rich, coming from a phaggot who was sucking cock at the local gloryhole while his "wife" was at home sucking BBC's

This is 1 very pissed off Inca INDIO  ::)

Be free & post address details .......................

O, dear "final judgement" !!! is that something religious .................. ???