Author Topic: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates  (Read 7590 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2020, 06:01:27 PM »
In which way? Covid breaks out, he locks down flights from China. The left complains. And yet that is where all the infected came from - look at what happened in Italy.

I see things way different than you. The virus came from China. China did not tell the world about the magnitude of the problem soon enough because they didn't want to be the only nation suffering. So they willfully allowed the virus to spread and damage the rest of the world. So China first of all fucked up. Then Trump acted as fast as he could and tried to stop the spread from China. You should be blaming China for everything Covid related. How is any of that Trump's fault? What exactly did he do to make matters worse?

Regarding George Floyd: Trump condemned the actions of the officers immediately. And then Soros funded riots happened. Brick pallets showed up so people can destroy property. The moronic left starts yelling about defunding the police. They pull down statues and burn flags. We want a strong leader like Trump. Not the weaklings on the left. Biden got on his knees like a cuck! For what?! Black on white crime is many times more prevalent than white on black crime. More whites get shot and killed by cops also. Some even by black cops.

The media is selling a false narrative. Blacks are not the uber victims that they claim they are. Again here Trump is not at fault at all. The blame lies with the leftist media, cockroaches like Soros, the Deep State etc.

You need to take the Red Pill so you can see the world for what it is!

I mention Trumps handling of recent events hurting his chances and you have a solid meltdown.

I did not mention his policies as I don't think that's what has hurt him.

It's been his demeanour, his pettiness, his ego and lack of political savvy. When he was the underdog all that worked in his favour, however as a leader he has failed to let go of his ego, and he has failed to galvanise people and see them through turbulent events. What he has managed to achieve however is a greater divide than ever and this has been solely down to his failure of leadership.

And before you decide to  provide me with more red pill wisdom and have another meltdown, I will make you aware of my post history on here. I have said Biden and the left getting into power will likely be the worst thing that could happen for the western world right now, and if that happens we willl probably be in for a really shitty couple of decades. Buckle up!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2020, 07:13:56 PM »
That just shows how much smarter democrats are to republicans :D

AOC just won again in her district

politics have always been a dirty game, don’t understand how the republicans can’t play like that, or too stupid to notice these things
I think she just won the Demo primary, not the election for her seat against the Republican.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2020, 07:29:49 PM »
I think she just won the Demo primary, not the election for her seat against the Republican.

True,yes, I stand corrected

The other candidate was a moderate, that’s what is needed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2020, 07:21:31 PM »
That's rich, coming from a phaggot who was sucking cock at the local gloryhole while his "wife" was at home dying of cancer.

Your day of final judgement will come, soon I hope.

When judgement day comes, I will be fine. Not too sure about you though.

FYI, my wife did not die of cancer. Not that it is any business of yours what she died of.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2020, 05:46:32 AM »

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2020, 02:14:24 PM »
I'd prefer to see a wider spread in the polling between the two.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2020, 07:10:38 PM »
I'd prefer to see a wider spread in the polling between the two.

If Biden isn't polling + 50% it isn't even close.  :D