Author Topic: Gold's Venice - Forced masks thanks to Arnold - and other gyms too  (Read 12203 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
....but Me and a lot of others are done thanks to that prick, Arnold. Waiting lines outside the gym and mandatory wearing of masks even while training. Why Arnold? Gym reopened last Tuesday he comes in and leaves and said e wasn’t coming back until everyone is wearing a mask. Sure as shit, about 2 days later we get an email saying masks are now mandatory even while training.

He still sits on the Governors board, he was the first one to sign followed by the other two former Governors.

Arnold made Golds, Arnold will take it down. He just alienated most of the bodybuilding industry, especially if it closes

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: I love Golds Venice
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 04:34:27 PM »
Ruin the World saving the old, sick, and people who never took care of themselves.  ???  ::)
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 04:36:37 PM »
Arnold is for Arnold.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
Fuck that cuck. 

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 04:42:36 PM »
Prefer the 1970s Arnold, the 2020 Arnold? Not so much :(

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 05:16:05 PM »
How can you train wearing a mask?!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 05:41:36 PM »
The (j)OAK is a withered has-been with way too much estrogen coursing through his system and a melted brain from decades of brainwashing from his libtard Cali lifestyle and Hollyweird buds.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 05:48:56 PM »
Doing what an Alpha Male does - forcing his will on others. I do it all the time.

J

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 05:52:33 PM »
....but Me and a lot of others are done thanks to that prick, Arnold. Waiting lines outside the gym and mandatory wearing of masks even while training. Why Arnold? Gym reopened last Tuesday he comes in and leaves and said e wasn’t coming back until everyone is wearing a mask. Sure as shit, about 2 days later we get an email saying masks are now mandatory even while training.

He still sits on the Governors board, he was the first one to sign followed by the other two former Governors.

Arnold made Golds, Arnold will take it down. He just alienated most of the bodybuilding industry, especially if it closes

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 06:05:03 PM »
COACH, Arnold had nothing to do with the making of Gold's! He had a lot to do with the popularity of bodybuilding but nothing to do with the eventual success of the Gold's Gym enterprise!

As I recall the facts, Arnold was closely associated with Joe Gold and Zabo and a couple of those other old timers and to the best of my recollection he was loyal to those elderly geezers and seldom stepped foot within the Gold's in Santa Monica  nor the Gold's in Venice once Joe sold it and eventually opened a couple streets south of the present day Gold's.

But when Joe owned his second location within Venice just a bit south of the freeway, Arnold was a member and his name was added on the wall-chart  in which Joe kept track of late paying members.

Do you have any knowledge regarding "The Dungeon"? .... Who owned it? Who ran it?  When did it open? And when did it close down? Who trained there besides Draper? And what businesses occupied the remainder of that building?

Gold's Gym main success was due to the efforts of Peter and Paul Grymkowski and Ed Connors plus one whose name presently escapes me ....  and their invites to the magazine photographers to use  the gym for photo layouts!

Much  more involved ....... but Arnold had little to do with it.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 06:06:29 PM »

Destination Dallas doesn’t require you to wear masks and even a shirt and pants optional If you are filming  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 06:08:36 PM »
For a long while Arnold worked out only at the Venice World Gym. Not Gold’s.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2020, 06:14:52 PM »
The (j)OAK is a withered has-been with way too much estrogen coursing through his system and a melted brain from decades of brainwashing from his libtard Cali lifestyle and Hollyweird buds.

Well said, brother.   Especially so the (j)OAK... ;D  I could not have done it better and to be honest, it never occurred to me to do so. 

Superb!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2020, 06:15:31 PM »
Arnold is nothing but a back stabbing has been piece of shit who loves attention all of his movies the
Past 17 years have been flops. He rigged the 80 and 81 Olympia’s for him and his gay lover columbo

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2020, 07:03:35 PM »
Clint Eastwood endorsed Bloomberg

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 07:12:45 PM »
Arnold is old with a heart condition. Why would he want to catch the virus? He is high risk. The haters can hate, but Arnold is the king.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 07:13:31 PM »

Drama queen.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2020, 07:20:16 PM »
Arnold is nothing but a back stabbing has been piece of shit who loves attention all of his movies the
Past 17 years have been flops. He rigged the 80 and 81 Olympia’s for him and his gay lover columbo

hey potshots

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2020, 07:25:44 PM »
Who the fuck can train with a mask on?  You have more to worry about touching all the handles unless you clean each dumbbell, barbell and attachment handle. Arnold has a full gym in his house I heard. Why does he go into a public gym?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2020, 07:34:14 PM »
Arnold is a scared little old man. Nothing more.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2020, 07:44:46 PM »
Arnold is for Arnold.

Is this a bad thing?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2020, 07:52:19 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2020, 07:59:49 PM »
Is this a bad thing?

When someone becomes a human version of Napoleon the Pig (Orwell's Animal Farm), then yes. 

Arnold is an egotestical swine.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2020, 08:10:24 PM »
Who the fuck can train with a mask on?  You have more to worry about touching all the handles unless you clean each dumbbell, barbell and attachment handle. Arnold has a full gym in his house I heard. Why does he go into a public gym?

He goes to a public gym to feed his ego's desire for attention.  To show how woke he be. 

Fuck Arnold to Hades.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2020, 08:16:48 PM »
70s and 80s Arnold is my Arnold, NOT the 2020 one!
Q