Author Topic: Did Trump give up? Will Biden win?  (Read 12558 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Did Trump give up?
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2020, 01:36:41 AM »
However this does tie in with Trump and his voters. For many the whole election is boiling down to "I want anyone but Trump as president". Loads on the left would not have bothered voting if it weren't for Trumps ego and the maga attitude. In other words the left has been triggered.

That's a fair comment. In which case i'd go one further and suggest what we are seeing today is the left in actual meltdown over Trump about to win a 2nd term. Their goal being make life as horrid as possible for everyone so that when Trumps term is remembered in history it's for being the toughest time in history.

That i'd believe. They want to destroy a persons legacy, nothing to do with BLM or anyone else's life but their own. This being the rich and famous on the left.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2020, 02:09:17 AM »
Bottom line ...and this is FACT. A vote for Biden or any support of the left is a vote for racism (this isn’t hyperbole, it does in fact, make you a racist) BLM, Antifa, the targeting and assassination of cops, Treason (by definition) changing history, fucking up our kids and totalitarianism and that’s just the beginning.

In other words, you’re Strawman

So, that being said, what ever the left is accusing the right of doing (with zero basis) the left is doing the exact same thing as evident of the destruction going on

exactly
same polls who had kilary winning by a landslide have perv joe in the lead
it doesnt matter at end of day, its what mood the elect-college is in,and who they vote in
do they want to tank america and hand it to commie scum?
or do they want to recover from covid and prosper?
theres only two types here, americans (republicans) and commies (demtwats)
paste all the dumb ass memes, cartoons, videos, fake stats, tds hate, but those who are the ones melting by the rage of tds
when illegals are let in,poice are no where in sight, lets see how you and your mkae out.
first pussies to call the cops i bet.
cowards

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2020, 02:21:47 AM »
Clueless post.

You have no idea^

The left is shrinking....

As these leftist "movements" become more and more extreme all the moderates who would previously vote dems, and who are shocked at what they are seeing, will now be forced to either not vote or vote trump. People's safety has been put at risk from the dems and the left, and you actually think this is bad for trump? Lol....

Lol. You've managed to make yourself look like a complete idiot, well done.

Post Corona and pre riots Trump and Biden  were roughly split down the middle in head to head polls. Post riots Trump is polling slightly worse compared to Biden.

Trumps approval rating however has got significantly worse. Even if polls are inaccurate in predicting the end result, the shift in momentum can't be denied.

You better go stock up on some toilet paper moron.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2020, 03:29:38 AM »
You have no idea^

The left is shrinking....

As these leftist "movements" become more and more extreme all the moderates who would previously vote dems, and who are shocked at what they are seeing, will now be forced to either not vote or vote trump. People's safety has been put at risk from the dems and the left, and you actually think this is bad for trump? Lol....

With all due respect you are delusional. The more chaos and upheaval the more liberals blame trump for everything and get on their knees and pray he will just disappear. Im 100% serious. Liberals dont do a lot of critical thinking because when they try the logical answers always contradict liberal dogma. Thus they have conditioned themselves to ignore blatant reality staring them in the face as a means of...for lack of a better word a means of survival.

I know how this ends, you know it too. Liberals pray for biden and rejoice when he gets elected and then when things get even worse its still trumps fault. Maybe they will blame bush and cheney who knows? Who fucking cares?

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2020, 03:32:18 AM »

Post Corona and pre riots Trump and Biden  were roughly split down the middle in head to head polls. Post riots Trump is polling slightly worse compared to Biden.

Trumps approval rating however has got significantly worse. Even if polls are inaccurate in predicting the end result, the shift in momentum can't be denied.

He lives in Australia asshole. Pre corona trump was polling 14 points better. His approval rating means shit and the polling data does too. What matters is how the voting public feel on the day they cast their ballots. Now fuck off.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2020, 03:45:52 AM »

Now you are quoting polling as proof? Polls have proven grossly inaccurate time and time again, they mean nothing...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2020, 03:52:04 AM »
He lives in Australia asshole. Pre corona trump was polling 14 points better. His approval rating means shit and the polling data does too. What matters is how the voting public feel on the day they cast their ballots. Now fuck off.

I guess the toilet paper reference flew over head moron.

Hint. The toilet paper panic buying first started in Australia and it reignited there again a couple of days ago.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2020, 03:56:48 AM »
Now you are quoting polling as proof? Polls have proven grossly inaccurate time and time again, they mean nothing...

You must not be able to read.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2020, 03:58:25 AM »
With all due respect you are delusional. The more chaos and upheaval the more liberals blame trump for everything and get on their knees and pray he will just disappear. Im 100% serious. Liberals dont do a lot of critical thinking because when they try the logical answers always contradict liberal dogma. Thus they have conditioned themselves to ignore blatant reality staring them in the face as a means of...for lack of a better word a means of survival.

I know how this ends, you know it too. Liberals pray for biden and rejoice when he gets elected and then when things get even worse its still trumps fault. Maybe they will blame bush and cheney who knows? Who fucking cares?

Yes, the libtards don't change, never will....

That's not my point, the brain washed leftists don't make up a large enough portion of the population to take the election, these spastics throughing tantrums on the street are an extremist minority.

The dems need to pull votes from more moderate liberals to win the election, these individuals can think with some logic and Imo will be unnerved by the direction taken by the left that has become more extreme and violent, these are the same people smart enough to be disillusioned with constant identity politics we see from the dems....

Eg look at the black and gays that support trump, a lot of these people are ex moderate dem supporters that have turned for the above reasons. Since 2016 the dems have gone further downhill, this will drive more of these moderate to either not vote dems or vote trump.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2020, 03:59:14 AM »
You must not be able to read.

Approval rating... polling.... Both mean shit.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2020, 04:09:34 AM »
Toilet paper is only a concern for women. A roll at my place will last at a couple weeks. My gf and her daughter will burn through one a day, and make a good dent in the replacement. Wtf is going on in there? Want I should get some high temperature bearing grease applied so the holder doesn't get red hot when you're spooling it all off the roll?

A toilet paper overuse alarm would be the best. I GOT A CODE RED OUT HERE!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2020, 04:18:07 AM »
Yes, the libtards don't change, never will....

That's not my point, the brain washed leftists don't make up a large enough portion of the population to take the election, these spastics throughing tantrums on the street are an extremist minority.

The dems need to pull votes from more moderate liberals to win the election, these individuals can think with some logic and Imo will be unnerved by the direction taken by the left that has become more extreme and violent, these are the same people smart enough to be disillusioned with constant identity politics we see from the dems....

Eg look at the black and gays that support trump, a lot of these people are ex moderate dem supporters that have turned for the above reasons. Since 2016 the dems have gone further downhill, this will drive more of these moderate to either not vote dems or vote trump.

Your biggest flaw in logic is thinking that the right will pull any new votes from the left (or vice versa).

The biggest majority in the last election was those who chose not to vote. Usually it's because they don't like either party, or candidate or just don't care enough. Now these people have a reason to care.

If someone doesn't follow politics much, who do you  think they'll blame for what's going on? They will automatically think it's all the Presidents fault and that's why the current political climate is hurting Trump.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2020, 06:15:26 AM »
Your biggest flaw in logic is thinking that the right will pull any new votes from the left (or vice versa).

The biggest majority in the last election was those who chose not to vote. Usually it's because they don't like either party, or candidate or just don't care enough. Now these people have a reason to care.

If someone doesn't follow politics much, who do you  think they'll blame for what's going on? They will automatically think it's all the Presidents fault and that's why the current political climate is hurting Trump.

I'm saying that I think moderate liberals are more likely to be dissuaded voting dem from the current political climate than they are likely to decide to go out and vote dem after having missed a 2016 vote...

Yes the dumb fucks will blame trump and lap up the media propaganda, but that's the thing with dumb fucks they are reliably dumb....

The flaw in your logic is thinking these groups are going to be mobilised in a major way from any of this, they really don't give a fuck... what we are seeing now are minority groups, anarchists, disenfranchised youths, they're not even really political, they just want to destroy shit, destroy the system etc etc nothing but meaningless blabber, they won't turn out to vote.

The same dumb fucks that skipped in 2016 will skip again and the ones that voted dem in 16 will vote dem again.

Trumps vote from 2016 will remain intact, if not increase due to him having proved his economic merits, especially in context to his opposition.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2020, 06:23:42 AM »
Lots of folks are delusional in this thread. Trump may be re-elected (45%) but more likely he won’t be (55% to 60%). The simple reason is that things are messed up in the US right now including the economy (who deserves the blame is not the point). The other simple point is that Biden is way more palatable to middle of the road voters than Hillary was.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2020, 06:29:41 AM »
I think it's too late now ,  but Trump could still win  if he just STFU and stop tweeting .

Who the fuck says shit like this?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2020, 07:05:16 AM »
I think it's too late now ,  but Trump could still win  if he just STFU and stop tweeting .

Who the fuck says shit like this?

Also, depending on whether there is a re-spiking of the virus and if the timing continues closer to the election, this could be another factor that plays in Biden’s favor. Many voters who might lean toward Trump think Trump has been too mushy and jokey and not serious enough about this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2020, 07:36:22 AM »
Any sane person who looks at a Biden team of:

Creepy Joe
Stacy Abrams
Kamala Harris
AOC
Pocohontas Warren
Pelosi
Crying Chuckie Schumer

And tries to convince you that is what is best for America is both a liar and an idiot

Especially compared to the brainiacs on Trumps team of : Pence, Carson, Betty, Perry, Rudy, Barr, and whoever else he hasn't turned on and called stupid yet.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2020, 07:50:28 AM »
Especially compared to the brainiacs on Trumps team of : Pence, Carson, Betty, Perry, Rudy, Barr, and whoever else he hasn't turned on and called stupid yet.

I’d pay money to watch Ben Carson in a nationally televised debate against AOC.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2020, 07:59:13 AM »

A Huffington Post poll consists of calling 20 people in Washington D.C. or NYC and asking the bluest area of the country who they would vote for.

Complete horseshit.

If you want an idea on a measure of President Trump’s popularity just look at the effort the Democrats are putting in to keep the country on lockdown, keep the libidiot children protesting, keeping Joe Biden hidden from the public, and to eliminate the presidential debates because of fake health concerns.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2020, 08:18:03 AM »
A Huffington Post poll consists of calling 20 people in Washington D.C. or NYC and asking the bluest area of the country who they would vote for.

Complete horseshit.

If you want an idea on a measure of President Trump’s popularity just look at the effort the Democrats are putting in to keep the country on lockdown, keep the libidiot children protesting, keeping Joe Biden hidden from the public, and to eliminate the presidential debates because of fake health concerns.

they know Biden will get destroyed in the debate... And that he can't talk longer than 30 seconds without showing his senility.

They can't keep him hidden forever, November is a long way off. Especially as the virus hysteria continues to wane in the coming months... Third wave.... Fourth wave.... i don't think so.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2020, 08:26:20 AM »
I'm saying that I think moderate liberals are more likely to be dissuaded voting dem from the current political climate than they are likely to decide to go out and vote dem after having missed a 2016 vote...

Yes the dumb fucks will blame trump and lap up the media propaganda, but that's the thing with dumb fucks they are reliably dumb....

The flaw in your logic is thinking these groups are going to be mobilised in a major way from any of this, they really don't give a fuck... what we are seeing now are minority groups, anarchists, disenfranchised youths, they're not even really political, they just want to destroy shit, destroy the system etc etc nothing but meaningless blabber, they won't turn out to vote.

The same dumb fucks that skipped in 2016 will skip again and the ones that voted dem in 16 will vote dem again.

Trumps vote from 2016 will remain intact, if not increase due to him having proved his economic merits, especially in context to his opposition.

Fundamentally you're of the opinion that Trump is gaining votes right now and I'm of the opinion he is losing them. I cited the shift in polling as a measure that my opinion is likely closer to the truth than yours. Note I said "shift in polling" as we all know polling is not indicative of the final result and my argument was never over who would win in November.

What metrics are you basing your opinion on? Or are you operating in the mental illness bracket like most Trumpers on here?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2020, 08:50:06 AM »
Polls are only useful for strippers. These polls can’t predict the laziness of the American people that will actually go out to vote.  With fear of Covid sticking around it will deter a lot of scared liberal voters from going. It’s why Trump and team and downplaying covid.  They want their voters to go out and vote while the dems are scaring the shit out of their base and it’s going to but them in the ass on Election Day when they have a low turnout.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2020, 08:50:57 AM »
they know Biden will get destroyed in the debate... And that he can't talk longer than 30 seconds without showing his senility.

They can't keep him hidden forever, November is a long way off. Especially as the virus hysteria continues to wane in the coming months... Third wave.... Fourth wave.... i don't think so.

You are correct about the debates. These could set Biden back. But that is a big maybe, not a certainty.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2020, 08:58:57 AM »
You are correct about the debates. These could set Biden back. But that is a big maybe, not a certainty.

In the first debate, how do you envision Biden escaping unscathed from President Trump’s attack on him, his crook son, Burisma, sexual assault, and the Ukrainian prosecutor quid pro quo?

President Trump trounced Hillary in the debates and Joe Biden isn’t within a country mile of Hillary

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2020, 09:00:23 AM »
Polls are only useful for strippers. These polls can’t predict the laziness of the American people that will actually go out to vote.  With fear of Covid sticking around it will deter a lot of scared liberal voters from going. It’s why Trump and team and downplaying covid.  They want their voters to go out and vote while the dems are scaring the shit out of their base and it’s going to but them in the ass on Election Day when they have a low turnout.

You could easily argue that the Trumpers generally being older will be less keen to venture out to vote in November if covid is spiking. Also look at the poor turnout for Trumps recent rally vs his previous rallies.