Author Topic: Did Trump give up? Will Biden win?  (Read 12566 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Did Trump give up?
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2020, 09:06:28 AM »
You could easily argue that dems generally being older will be less keen to venture out to vote in November if covid is spiking. Also look at the poor turnout for Trumps recent rally vs his previous rallies.

What was the attendance of the last Biden rally?

Just give your opinion “that is closer to the truth”.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2020, 09:09:19 AM »
What was the attendance of the last Biden rally?

My post had nothing to do with Biden.

Please keep your mental illness in check.

Regards

Flexacon

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2020, 09:12:20 AM »
If Trump loses, in THIS social climate, without doubt the USA is finished as the nation it was founded.

The Commies/Globalists have won.

If you’re American and you value liberty, opportunity and TRUE equality, kiss these goodbye.

Only when it devolves into a third-world shithole with a dictatorial government and a complete loss of national sovereignty will a majority of anti-Trumpers realize what they’ve done.

X2 Marxism will eventually turn to communism and Americans will kiss their precious liberties and freedoms goodbye.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2020, 09:14:17 AM »
My post had nothing to do with Biden.

Please keep your mental illness in check.

Regards

Flexacon

You can round off your “opinion that is closer to the truth” of the rally attendance.

Since your drawing an inference on polling, popularity, future voter turnout, and election results based solely on this opinion that you state is “closer to the truth”, but not actually fact-based.

Round off the Biden rally attendance to the nearest 1,000, that should be simple enough even for a libidiot like you can get close.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2020, 09:24:23 AM »
You can round off your “opinion that is closer to the truth” of the rally attendance.

Since your drawing an inference on polling, popularity, future voter turnout, and election results based solely on this opinion that you state is “closer to the truth”, but not actually fact-based.

Round off the Biden rally attendance to the nearest 1,000, that should be simple enough even for a libidiot like you can get close.
Biden didn't have a rally. He had a campaign event with social distancing which was limited to a set number.

Only someone mentally ill would think anyone that has anything critical to say about Trump is a libidiot, even after I've said Biden winning would be the worst possible outcome for everyone.

And nice try trying put words into my mouth. A "shift in momentum" does not mean polling, popularity, future voter turnout, and election results based solely on this opinion that you state is “closer to the truth”

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2020, 09:34:04 AM »
Srsly 5 more months of this shit?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2020, 09:53:42 AM »
Srsly 5 more months of this shit?

LMAO. This is nothing. This is just Trumpers arguing with someone who doesn't want Biden/the hard left to win, but can't stand any critique of Trump.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2020, 09:56:09 AM »

I've said Biden winning would be the worst possible outcome for everyone.

How so ?

I've been working construction for the last 20 years , under Bush ,Obama  and Trump ,my life hasn't changed   much  , not for the better ,not for the  worse , I don't understand why people get so emotional, defensive and angry when someone talks shit about their favorite candidate , I don't give a fuck who wins , I still have to get up at 5 am and bust my ass to provide for my family,  no matter who is in power

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2020, 10:06:41 AM »
I’d pay money to watch Ben Carson in a nationally televised debate against AOC.

I hope you would get a promise he would stay awake.  The man makes as many dumb statements as Trump does.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2020, 10:12:44 AM »
Biden didn't have a rally. He had a campaign event with social distancing which was limited to a set number.

Only someone mentally ill would think anyone that has anything critical to say about Trump is a libidiot, even after I've said Biden winning would be the worst possible outcome for everyone.

And nice try trying put words into my mouth. A "shift in momentum" does not mean polling, popularity, future voter turnout, and election results based solely on this opinion that you state is “closer to the truth”

So after the tap dancing and back peddling stop...the Democrats are purposely hiding Joe Biden, avoiding having Senile Joe speak in public, and if he does put out a media blurb it is only to a rehearsed, canned question.

Got it.

Condescending fake people like you are the epicenter of hypocrisy and intellectual, political and social snobbery. Liberals lacking self awareness, such as yourself, are especially status conscious and insecure, but your “status” is merely conditional. You can only tty to enjoy it in contrast to what you feel are “inferiors.” Hence your continued references to mental illness and weak putdowns, both scream out your insecurities. In that context, your narrow-minded condescension to, vilifications and denunciations of perfectly normal people who hold different opinions are entirely understandable – and completely dismissible.

So tell us again about your “opinion that you feel is closer to the truth”. I will stand by my original point that your opinion doesn’t mean shit and you’re nothing but a pretentious windbag.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2020, 10:14:21 AM »
I hope you would get a promise he would stay awake.  The man makes as many dumb statements as Trump does.

Ben Carson half awake is still 400% smarter than the bucktooth Bronx bartender

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2020, 10:18:42 AM »
LMAO. This is nothing. This is just Trumpers arguing with someone who doesn't want Biden/the hard left to win, but can't stand any critique of Trump.

What the hell is a "Trumper"? Did you get that from the television?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2020, 10:21:12 AM »

When you pull the string on the back of his Don Lemon doll it curls up in the fetal position and calls people Trumpers

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2020, 10:21:52 AM »
How so ?

I've been working construction for the last 20 years , under Bush ,Obama  and Trump ,my life hasn't changed   much  , not for the better ,not for the  worse , I don't understand why people get so emotional, defensive and angry when someone talks shit about their favorite candidate , I don't give a fuck who wins , I still have to get up at 5 am and bust my ass to provide for my family,  no matter who is in power

Biden and the left will jump back in to bed with China (Bidens family have strong business interests there)

These were some of my points on the subject in a different thread and where I think things might end up under Biden and co.

The left desperately want back into power to finish what they started. They want all of us following the China model.

They don't want a middle a class who are entrepreneurial. They want us all living hand to mouth, pay cheque to pay cheque. They will sell it to people with universal basic income and/or 4 day working weeks.

Also the left will give with one hand and take with the other. So for things like UHC, UBI, 4 day working week etc we'd all end up having to work for multinational conglomerates like Amazon as that's all that will be left. Things like sick pay, holiday and maternity pay won't be as generous because in a lot of cases you'll still be able to work from home. You can also forget about any kind of retirement.

Construction work might not change much, but it will societal change for the worst.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2020, 10:22:53 AM »
So after the tap dancing and back peddling stop...the Democrats are purposely hiding Joe Biden, avoiding having Senile Joe speak in public, and if he does put out a media blurb it is only to a rehearsed, canned question.

Got it.

Condescending fake people like you are the epicenter of hypocrisy and intellectual, political and social snobbery. Liberals lacking self awareness, such as yourself, are especially status conscious and insecure, but your “status” is merely conditional. You can only tty to enjoy it in contrast to what you feel are “inferiors.” Hence your continued references to mental illness and weak putdowns, both scream out your insecurities. In that context, your narrow-minded condescension to, vilifications and denunciations of perfectly normal people who hold different opinions are entirely understandable – and completely dismissible.

So tell us again about your “opinion that you feel is closer to the truth”. I will stand by my original point that your opinion doesn’t mean shit and you’re nothing but a pretentious windbag.

I'll start reading your post again once you've addressed your mental illness

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=666583.msg9424645#msg9424645

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2020, 10:25:04 AM »

Great post for debate Bruce. Thank you for your contribution.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2020, 10:34:22 AM »
Biden and the left will jump back in to bed with China (Bidens family have strong business interests there)

These were some of my points on the subject in a different thread and where I think things might end up under Biden and co.

Construction work might not change much, but it will societal change for the worst.
I think you are confused , the left support unions the right doesn't .

Union employees make an average of 30% more than non-union workers.
92% of union workers have job-related health coverage versus 68% of non-union workers.
Union workers are more likely to have guaranteed pensions than non-union employees.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2020, 10:35:33 AM »
Ben Carson half awake is still 400% smarter than the bucktooth Bronx bartender

Going to call bullshit on this one.

"Religion is needed to interpret science."

"Illegal immigrants caught voting should be stripped of their citizenship."

"Before Obama, people barely noticed skin color.  Blacks were happy and grateful for what we were given."

"Prison makes straight people gay."

Hell, Trump even compared Carson to a pedophile.  And called out Carson on his "pathological stories" asking how stupid people must be to believe them.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2020, 10:38:22 AM »
If the Democrats win, it will be the beginning of the end for the United States.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2020, 10:41:42 AM »
If the Democrats win, it will be the beginning of the end for the United States.

Each side says that every election.  We heard it about Obama and then about Trump. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2020, 10:41:55 AM »
I think you are confused , the left support unions the right doesn't .

Union employees make an average of 30% more than non-union workers.
92% of union workers have job-related health coverage versus 68% of non-union workers.
Union workers are more likely to have guaranteed pensions than non-union employees.

Unfortunately this will be the irrational left coming into power if they win in November. The communist label given to them by some might not be completely inaccurate.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2020, 10:57:48 AM »
 ::)    4 mo years. to make amerika grate again.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2020, 11:00:39 AM »
 ;D     
F

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2020, 11:15:28 AM »
Each side says that every election.  We heard it about Obama and then about Trump.

The situation is different now, there is a radical and quite large far left element in the Democratic Party.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2020, 12:19:42 PM »
The situation is different now, there is a radical and quite large far left element in the Democratic Party.

And also a huge number of people in the middle who aren’t radical leftists but who are not comfortable with the current president. Those people are now, in fact, the silent majority (most Trump supporters are not the least bit silent). How those folks go will tell the story in four months or so. They could go either way.