Author Topic: Any xfactor updates?  (Read 7610 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Any xfactor updates?
« on: July 09, 2020, 02:36:34 AM »
Hasnt logged in for 3 months  :'( Could he not get over the shame at being found out as a low level worker at a mom and pop shop?

Last Active:April 16, 2020, 05:31:08 PM

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Re: Any xfactor updates?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 02:39:19 AM »
talks a bunch of shit and lies, then gets owned and runs away for ever.

What a bitch....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 02:45:04 AM »
talks a bunch of shit and lies, then gets owned and runs away for ever.

What a bitch....

Those company pictures were too much for him to take, imagine talking yourself up as a millionaire ceo, then pics appear of the top of your bald head vaguely visible at the back of some local computer repair shop company photos.Brutal self ownage.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 02:58:06 AM »
Those company pictures were too much for him to take, imagine talking yourself up as a millionaire ceo, then pics appear of the top of your bald head vaguely visible at the back of some local computer repair shop company photo.Brutal self ownage.

Yes^ A sad person to feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Must be very insecure. Seems he is also a homo based on these pics....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 03:37:32 AM »
Hasnt logged in for 3 months  :'( Could he not get over the shame at being found out as a low level worker at a mom and pop shop?

Last Active:April 16, 2020, 05:31:08 PM

Love those masculine cherub-poses
Q

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 03:41:34 AM »
Yes^ A sad person to feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Must be very insecure. Seems he is also a homo based on these pics....

SF1900 Where you at?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 03:42:26 AM »
Love those masculine cherub-poses

Xfactor is 100% heterosexual!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 04:41:43 AM »
Meh, it's all good. He works out, looks to be in good shape, has a job and shoots the shit with us. No issues from where I stand.

You don't have to have complete transparency when posting on an online forum. If he wanted to keep a little distance to obscure his reality to some extent, it's fine. The industry he said he worked in was accurate, the line of work was accurate as well. If he wasn't as high up on the ladder, it is still not a huge deal. He works, makes money, stays in shape and would log in here everyday to share. That's cool.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 04:44:45 AM »
Meh, it's all good. He works out, looks to be in good shape, has a job and shoots the shit with us. No issues from where I stand.

You don't have to have complete transparency when posting on an online forum. If he wanted to keep a little distance to obscure his reality to some extent, it's fine. The industry he said he worked in was accurate, the line of work was accurate as well. If he wasn't as high up on the ladder, it is still not a huge deal. He works, makes money, stays in shape and would log in here everyday to share. That's cool.

"1"

Nobody would care about what he did or judge him for it IF he hadnt have spent 14 years on here telling everyone how much better he was than them, all while using a fictional address and fictional job title as his reason for telling everyone he was better than them.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 04:45:23 AM »

"1"

He had great arms but you have to agree the cherub-posing pictures were a bit suspect! :D
Q

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 04:53:08 AM »
Nobody would care about what he did or judge him for it IF he hadnt have spent 14 years on here telling everyone how much better he was than them, all while using a fictional address and fictional job title as his reason for telling everyone he was better than them.

That's why I say EVERYONE is the same.

Regardless of your race, nationality, skin color or means of exchanging your time for money, we ARE all the same.

We are all going to die, be it now or 50 years from now, we are toast. We all piss and shit the same, like fancy toys and shiny things, appreciate a sunrise/sunset from high and low altitudes, respect the ocean for its majesty and have sexual needs/desires.

As long as we come to terms with the fact that we are all pretty much the same, just dressed and housed differently, we can appreciate our purpose in this world.

I'll be the first one to tell you all that I am no better than anyone here and I appreciate the fuck out of every single one of you for taking time (a finite commodity in this world) to share with us. Time is the most valuable currency. As they say, the wealthiest person is not he/she with the most money, but he/she with the most time to do whatever they want. For any/all of you to devote time to share with us means a lot. Carved out in your minds during our deathbeds will be that this forum, these people, gave you distraction from the many harsh realities of life.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 04:57:50 AM »
He had great arms but you have to agree the cherub-posing pictures were a bit suspect! :D

If he appreciated the taste of a fresh penis with his morning coffee, I wouldn't be offended.

It takes a lot to take it up the ass. I don't know if he was brave enough to go there, but maybe, just maybe, he was.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 05:01:36 AM »
If he appreciated the taste of a fresh penis with his morning coffee, I wouldn't be offended.

It takes a lot to take it up the ass. I don't know if he was brave enough to go there, but maybe, just maybe, he was.

"1"

Lol! ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 06:14:26 AM »

"1"

OMR, do you think that Xfactor's outting was not really outting? I mean, he overstated some things, but he seems to have a good job, good build, and family. I really do not see where the outting is.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 06:29:09 AM »
OMR, do you think that Xfactor's outting was not really outting? I mean, he overstated some things, but he seems to have a good job, good build, and family. I really do not see where the outting is.

I don't know all the facts behind his story. Truthfully, when anyone here boasts about shit, I just keep scrolling.

The short of it is that he over exaggerated about his job title, money and his workplace reality. The truth fell somewhere close to what he was sharing, but not as grandiose as he sold it.

I guess he got exposed for exaggerating his reality. In any case, I still don't think he needed to leave. I don't care if he is the owner or the doorman at his company. He's a member. He probably knows way more about computers than I do, so to me, it's all the same.

Truth be told, I don't think anyone on this forum lays out their complete reality for hundreds of strangers to start picking at. The beauty of posting on an online forum is that there is a modicum of anonymity that allows you to appreciate a level of distance-based comfort that your day-to-day life does not afford you.

"1"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 08:25:33 AM »
I don't know all the facts behind his story. Truthfully, when anyone here boasts about shit, I just keep scrolling.

The short of it is that he over exaggerated about his job title, money and his workplace reality. The truth fell somewhere close to what he was sharing, but not as grandiose as he sold it.

I guess he got exposed for exaggerating his reality. In any case, I still don't think he needed to leave. I don't care if he is the owner or the doorman at his company. He's a member. He probably knows way more about computers than I do, so to me, it's all the same.

Truth be told, I don't think anyone on this forum lays out their complete reality for hundreds of strangers to start picking at. The beauty of posting on an online forum is that there is a modicum of anonymity that allows you to appreciate a level of distance-based comfort that your day-to-day life does not afford you.

"1"

The company he works for seems like a decent company. It's not a Fortune 500 company but I don't think that XFACTOR ever made that claim, ya know.

We don't know if he overexaggerated his money. He may very well make good company.

For what it seems like, he didn't leave because his picture was outted. He left because someone contacted his wife.
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 08:26:47 AM »
The fact that someone on the board was thinking about him in their free time, enough so to start a thread and post pics, means Xfactor owns their thoughts and mind.
Y

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 08:33:41 AM »
The fact that someone on the board was thinking about him in their free time, enough so to start a thread and post pics, means Xfactor owns their thoughts and mind.

I sometimes.think about the terrible infrastructure in India and the fact they shit in the street and debate irl and online about it, does that own my thoughts and mind?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2020, 08:38:21 AM »
Never saw any of his claims (maybe i didn't think of it that much if i ever read them), to me he seemed to be a good bloke, and one day, he just disappeared.
Q

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2020, 08:40:39 AM »
Never saw any of his claims (maybe i didn't think of it that much if i ever read them), to me he seemed to be a good bloke, and one day, he just disappeared.

He can still be found if you look in the right places

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2020, 08:43:07 AM »
I sometimes.think about the terrible infrastructure in India and the fact they shit in the street and debate irl and online about it, does that own my thoughts and mind?

Yes.

However, contemplating global atrocities vs bodybuilding message board posters could be argued as wildly different in terms of the reasoning behind the contemplation.

The former would indicate compassion, for example.

That latter.....well.....
Y

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2020, 08:46:24 AM »
XFactor was a decent guy to talk to on here. As for exaggerated claims...DUH..that what's the internet is for, hahaha

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2020, 08:52:27 AM »
It's possible he caught the AIDS......or Coronavirus.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2020, 09:28:58 AM »

This is it, if it was merely embellishing things nobody would give a fuck, it’s the fact he just had to be better than everyone and used every opportunity to point out his supposed superiority. Apparently waller was a broke bum for expecting xfag to honour there 100 dollar bet ect.

got exactly what he deserved when he wouldn’t let up having a go at Jane.

Can’t see him returning now he’s lost the ability to feel superior since everyone knows the truth, I think the site is worthless to him without this, plus those photos are faggotry of the highest order, what grown man prances around dressed as a fucking Cupid for fucks sake

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2020, 09:53:50 AM »
This is it, if it was merely embellishing things nobody would give a fuck, it’s the fact he just had to be better than everyone and used every opportunity to point out his supposed superiority. Apparently waller was a broke bum for expecting xfag to honour there 100 dollar bet ect.

got exactly what he deserved when he wouldn’t let up having a go at Jane.

Can’t see him returning now he’s lost the ability to feel superior since everyone knows the truth, I think the site is worthless to him without this, plus those photos are faggotry of the highest order, what grown man prances around dressed as a fucking Cupid for fucks sake

Henda, this may influence XFACTOR to move up in his company, so he can come back on here and brag.
X