Author Topic: 'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party.’  (Read 5462 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambrφt Sulek
Please stay locked up in your house for the next 10 years you pussy, lol

x2

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
x2

another moron for the list

seems to be a lot of you idiots here today

I'm about to go to my garage and squat and dead lift

what are you and the other pussies doing today other than telling each other lies

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Straw man would drain elephant balls dry if the leftist msm told him to.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
So he was one of the unfortunate 0.3 %.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Please stay locked up in your house for the next 10 years you pussy, lol

x3
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
and this board is no different

mostly fucking morons spreading lies such as "it's a hoax".."it's just the flu"..."it's 99% harmless" etc....

The MSM hype and fear mongering IS the hoax. 

People cannot and should not live their lives being fearful of every little fucking germ.  The human immune system becomes stronger when exposed to viruses and germs.  It will take care of itself.

I was at the gym this morning for my 4th workout since the lock down.  No one wearing masks and people working out like normal.  Everything's fine.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party,' doctor says

A Texas doctor says a 30-year-old patient died after attending a "COVID party," believing the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax.

The patient, who was treated at a San Antonio hospital, is just one of thousands to test positive in the state in recent days. On Saturday, Texas state officials reported a record 10,351 daily new cases.

"We cared for a 30-year-old patient at Methodist Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' ... Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" said Dr. Jane Appleby in a video statement obtained by USA TODAY. Appleby is the chief medical officer for Methodist Healthcare in San Antonio.

Appleby said the parties are held by those skeptical of the virus and include someone who has previously tested positive. Attendees go to see "if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected."
   shit just got real.     https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/07/11/president-donald-trump-wears-mask-walter-reed-medical-center-holmes-nr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
in      3..... 2..... 1....
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Total death rate for the US still at 0.26% of the 330 million in this country. It’s not about science anymore (like after the first month of this) it’s about the math

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
"Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not"

Total propaganda and mind-framing.  This shit is beyond absurd.

Millions of libtards cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
Total death rate for the US still at 0.26% of the 330 million in this country. It’s not about science anymore (like after the first month of this) it’s about the math

Libtards hate both facts and math.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
One of my former HS football players had a graduation party in Rancho Mirage, rented an Airbnb where there were about 30 kids. He tested positive for Covid and all of the kids were asymptotic to this day. This was last month.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
One of my former HS football players had a graduation party in Rancho Mirage, rented an Airbnb where there were about 30 kids. He tested positive for Covid and all of the kids were asymptotic to this day. This was last month.

I can just hear some libtard saying... "but just wait, they'll have problems later in life!"

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
coming to a town near you. ::) ::) ::) ::)   
F

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party,' doctor says

A Texas doctor says a 30-year-old patient died after attending a "COVID party," believing the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax.

The patient, who was treated at a San Antonio hospital, is just one of thousands to test positive in the state in recent days. On Saturday, Texas state officials reported a record 10,351 daily new cases.

"We cared for a 30-year-old patient at Methodist Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' ... Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" said Dr. Jane Appleby in a video statement obtained by USA TODAY. Appleby is the chief medical officer for Methodist Healthcare in San Antonio.

Appleby said the parties are held by those skeptical of the virus and include someone who has previously tested positive. Attendees go to see "if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected."

Just before the patient died he said "I thought this was a hoax"!   He also then added, "Black lives matter, Trump is Russian agent, and gender is white patriarchal construction!"  and then died.    ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Just before the patient died he said "I thought this was a hoax"!   He also then added, "Black lives matter, Trump is Russian agent, and gender is white patriarchal construction!"  and then died.    ::)

And whisped "But are you sexual....?" before he died...  :D
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

:D

8)
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

He also apologized for his white privilege, changed his party affiliation to Democrat and drank an organic soy latte.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Death rate has dropped 75% since April even with the climbing cases.

Total deaths account for .0003% of the population.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
He also apologized for his white privilege, changed his party affiliation to Democrat and drank an organic soy latte.

He also signed his mail in presidential ballots in 12 states...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
X2
One less fucking moron in the world

Anyone who thinks it's a hoax or "99 harmless" deserves what they get.

X3

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

what are you and the other pussies doing today other than telling each other lies

On the beach all day long ( free outdoor gym )  8) 8) 8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Funny how they don’t mention what else he did at this party. Could there have been some drug use?

Perhaps the Karens of Getbig can clue us in on the details.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV

I went to the gym and trained back / chest - pump arms and shoulders - did cardio at home.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids

as he continued to gargle with the ball-butter of the male nurse, sipping from the creme-filled piss-pump, glory-hole Prime, bbc worshipper