Author Topic: 'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party.’  (Read 5475 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
When I was diagnosed with COVID19, I looked toward the nurse and said, ""I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere. People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends. Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened. The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day."
X

Megalodon

• Getbig V
When I was diagnosed with COVID19, I looked toward the nurse and said, ""I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.
People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends. Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened. The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day."

I saw that in the New York Times. There's no predicting what people will tell their nurses while under Covid's influence.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

I saw that in the New York Times. There's no predicting what people will tell their nurses while under Covid's influence.

Interestingly enough, another nurse walked in and she looked like she lifted weights, so I said to her, as I read my COVID19 results, "Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.

They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.
X

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Let's counter this with stuff that we all know was said:

1. 99% of all cases are totally harmless
2. The pandemic is over except some hotspots that still exist\
3. Coronavirus is just like another flu\
4. Masks will not protect you
5. Trump is a tremendous businissman
6. The Biden is a radical left wing Chinese Communist Party candidate
7. Spanish Flu came from Spain

I shit you not, these are all true statements made by various snake oil salesman and idiots throughout the history of USA.
How idiotic do you have to be to believe them. I think, quite a bit...

and while the resident idiots continue to spew out non-sense that is leading this country right into the toilet bowl, note that 'the ratio of average CEO earnings to average workers’ pay in U.S. went from 24:1 in 1965 to 262:1 in 2005.' (Coplan, Jill Hamburg. "12 signs America is on the decline". Fortune. Retrieved 28 March 2019; Hertz, Sarah; Friedman, Hershey H. (24 June 2015). "Is the United States Still the Best Country in the World? Think Again". Social Science Research Network. doi:10.2139/ssrn.2622722).

Essentially, the rape victims on this board want to be continued to be raped, beacause 'that is the American way'.

To have this amount of victim delusion is just unbelievable. You couldn't come up with this shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
👍

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Oh, you are so "superinteligent" for your old age !.

Yeah, it's  China-Flu !.

"superinteligent" is not required

you just need the intelligence of an average 3rd grader to understand the known facts about this disease and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and more importantly to protect others from you.

unfortunately that's too high of a bar for the so called leader of our country and most of his sycophants

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
"superinteligent" is not required

you just need the intelligence of an average 3rd grader to understand the known facts about this disease and take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and more importantly to protect others from you.

unfortunately that's too high of a bar for the so called leader of our country and most of his sycophants
Yawn
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V

Interestingly enough, another nurse walked in and she looked like she lifted weights, so I said to her, as I read my COVID19 results, "Girls and sons...

Nurses sure are getting an earful from their Covid patients.

This afternoon, I happened to overhear several nurses on lunch break at Spagos discussing amongst themselves how, earlier this morning, celebrity Covid patient Sylvester Stallone arranged to have all the nurses from UCLA Medical Center's Covid Wing gather around his hospital bed. They related how serious Sly became as soon all of the nurses had filed in,"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life."