Author Topic: Question for Straw and other anti-Trumpsters  (Read 2350 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Question for Straw and other anti-Trumpsters
« on: July 14, 2020, 10:59:10 AM »
What specific Trump government policies do you disagree with (and what are they), or do you mainly detest Trump on a personal level?

Thank you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Question for Straw and other anti-Trumpsters
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 11:29:05 AM »
What specific Trump government policies do you disagree with (and what are they), or do you mainly detest Trump on a personal level?

Thank you.

1.  He's TRAITOR....period (review my prior posts if you somehow you still need details)

2.  I oppose pretty much everything he's done but there might be one or two things I've forgotten about that I might agree with but you'd have to remind me because at the moment I can't think of one thing.

3.  I get asked this question on this board every few months.  Not sure why.  I've voiced my opinions about the Traitor and the things he's done ad nauseum on this board

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 11:50:36 AM »
1.  He's TRAITOR....period (review my prior posts if you somehow you still need details)

2.  I oppose pretty much everything he's done but there might be one or two things I've forgotten about that I might agree with but you'd have to remind me because at the moment I can't think of one thing.

3.  I get asked this question on this board every few months.  Not sure why.  I've voiced my opinions about the Traitor and the things he's done ad nauseum on this board

I hoped for specifics but you gave generalities which seem to center on personal dislike.

I've had similar responses from others who say "I just hate him" or "I just don't like him", "He's a racist", "He's a traitor", etc.

Emotional responses.

When pressed for specifics they are blank.

Most of us don't go deeper in our knowledge of a politician's actual record or what they have done in the past or what they are doing now.

We haven't a clue.  I'm not excusing myself from this behavior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 01:55:31 PM »
I hoped for specifics but you gave generalities which seem to center on personal dislike.

I've had similar responses from others who say "I just hate him" or "I just don't like him", "He's a racist", "He's a traitor", etc.

Emotional responses.

Most of us don't go deeper in our knowledge of a politician's actual record or what they have done in the past or what they are doing now.

He is a pathological liar. When he's caught in a lie, he doesn't own up to it. Rather he claims he was just kidding or that he never said that. He fails to  realize or just plain ignores that there is video and audio proof of his lying. I can forgive people almost anything except lying.

I disagree with many of his policies. Such as his take on healthcare, immigration and abortion. About the only person he hasn't gotten off the legal hook is his former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen. He's the one person from Trump's band of crooks who actually "spilled the beans" on him. Whenever someone becomes 'inconvenient' to Trump, he says he doesn't know them or only barely knows them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/people-trump-said-he-didnt-know-but-did-photos

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics/fact-check-donald-trump-top-lies-of-2019-daniel-dale/index.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 03:02:49 PM »

Emotional responses.

I've commented/made threads on many things he's done that I don't like starting from the first week of his administration

Feel free to search any of my posts

I have no interest or time to list them all and then engage in a debate about them

Trump is a clear and present danger to our democracy, our national security and our health

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 03:32:34 PM »

Thank you.

I tried this once. Straw just calls him a traitor without knowing what a traitor is and is a flat out communist

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 03:33:46 PM »
He is a pathological liar. When he's caught in a lie, he doesn't own up to it. Rather he claims he was just kidding or that he never said that. He fails to  realize or just plain ignores that there is video and audio proof of his lying. I can forgive people almost anything except lying.

I disagree with many of his policies. Such as his take on healthcare, immigration and abortion. About the only person he hasn't gotten off the legal hook is his former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen. He's the one person from Trump's band of crooks who actually "spilled the beans" on him. Whenever someone becomes 'inconvenient' to Trump, he says he doesn't know them or only barely knows them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/people-trump-said-he-didnt-know-but-did-photos

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics/fact-check-donald-trump-top-lies-of-2019-daniel-dale/index.html

So you disagree with lower drug prices, right to try, affordable healthcare plans for small business & self employed and options to select a health plan that meets their needs, disagree with secure borders and lawful entry into this country and believe in murder.  Gotcha
:

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 03:34:09 PM »

What about YOU, as a American soldier have you kill many arabs in Operation Desert Storm in 1991 !.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 03:34:15 PM »

Because you never give a straight answer because you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about unless it’s spoon fed to you by the MSM

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 03:40:36 PM »
Because you never give a straight answer because you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about unless it’s spoon fed to you by the MSM

My answer on this thread is straightforward

Not my problem if you're too fucking stupid to understand it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 04:01:32 PM »
So you disagree with lower drug prices, right to try, affordable healthcare plans for small business & self employed and options to select a health plan that meets their needs, disagree with secure borders and lawful entry into this country and believe in murder.  Gotcha

FYI

Millions Have Lost Health Insurance in Pandemic-Driven Recession
A new study estimates that more than five million American workers lost their insurance this spring, a number higher than those in any full year of insurance losses.

I'm fine with 'right to try' and very pleased that congress developed the bill and that Trump signed it into law.

"I would not be here today without the tireless efforts of dedicated members of Congress," Trump said, specifically pointing out Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Indiana, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, R-Pennsylvania, and Rep. Michael Burgess, R-Texas.

As the number of people crossing the border has declined, the amount spent by the Border Patrol per apprehension at the nation’s borders has increased considerably. While U.S. taxpayers spent an average of $656 per Border Patrol apprehension in FY 2000, that number rose to $10,831 in FY 2018.

https://immigrationforum.org/article/border-security-along-the-southwest-border-fact-sheet/

Taking the children from their parents at the border has been a disaster. Under the policy, federal authorities separated children from parents or guardians with whom they had entered the US. ... This created a child migration crisis.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »
My answer on this thread is straightforward

Not my problem if you're too fucking stupid to understand it

Oh, I see. You disagree with everything but embrace Obama/Biden policies although EVERY ONE of them that mattered, failed.

I can see why you don’t deny your allegiance to communism

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2020, 04:32:54 PM »

Thank you.

Locking children in cages/parental separation is pretty heinous. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2020, 04:49:06 PM »
Oh, I see. You disagree with everything but embrace Obama/Biden policies although EVERY ONE of them that mattered, failed.

I can see why you don’t deny your allegiance to communism

Weird how you always try to change the subject

If you're ever taken any government assistance at any time in your life you're more of a communist that I've ever been.....and you KNOW IT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 05:20:03 PM »
Weird how you always try to change the subject

If you're ever taken any government assistance at any time in your life you're more of a communist that I've ever been.....and you KNOW IT

I never have. And yes, you’re a full blown communist

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2020, 05:51:34 PM »

It’s totally unbelievable what the Infected Liberal Leftists think.

They support No police/ BLM terrorists / Protecting illegal immigrants / Destroying Statues /
Communistic Policies/ Free handouts / uncontrolled murders in many cities / racists scumbags
Like that Somali slag in Minnesota / the destruction of part of Seattle along with murders and rape
And Yet Donald is a Traitor. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. FFS just how Fucked up are They.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »

Never happened. You're thinking of Obama that they tried to pin on Trump. I bet you've never the photo op of dingbat AOC standing front of an empty cage...right?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »
Never happened. You're thinking of Obama that they tried to pin on Trump. I bet you've never the photo op of dingbat AOC standing front of an empty cage...right?

Pathetic Coach.  Truly dishonest. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2020, 07:06:20 PM »

They support No police/ BLM terrorists / Protecting illegal immigrants / Destroying Statues /
Communistic Policies/ Free handouts / uncontrolled murders in many cities / racists scumbags
Like that Somali slag in Minnesota / the destruction of part of Seattle along with murders and rape

It is even more unbelievable how anyone believes they know how billions of other people think. Worse yet, they base their rationale not on education and experience, but on what other people who primarily believe as they do, tell them is going on.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2020, 07:06:25 PM »

But U are supporter of PEDO religion , Aisha was 6 & mohammad was 55 yo !.

Why don't you talk about castration & sale of black Africans children by muslim Arabs !.

Or butchering of pre-teen girls in muslims world !.

If U are so pissed, pack & go back to Tora Bora mountains !.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2020, 07:26:54 PM »
I've commented/made threads on many things he's done that I don't like starting from the first week of his administration

Exactly. Before he could make a single decision, you had your mind made up. It's called TDS, get some help.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 08:30:32 PM »
Pathetic Coach.  Truly dishonest.

It's a fact

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2020, 05:08:44 AM »
It is even more unbelievable how anyone believes they know how billions of other people think. Worse yet, they base their rationale not on education and experience, but on what other people who primarily believe as they do, tell them is going on.

Why you’ve described yourself to a T & many many other Liberal Leftists.
If it’s not you Please Dispute all the ones I mentioned you don’t support ??

I’m very interested on your stance & thoughts on all of those issues

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2020, 03:20:11 PM »

Why you’ve described yourself to a T & many many other Liberal Leftists.
If it’s not you Please Dispute all the ones I mentioned you don’t support ??

I’m very interested on your stance & thoughts on all of those issues

What I dispute is your all inclusive use of the word "they" suggesting that every left leaning person has exactly the same beliefs.

Let's start with what I do support.
1. The police.

All of the rest of the items you mentioned, I don't support. I assume you don't support them either. Am I right? If that's the case, then there is nothing about these things for you and I to dispute.

Did I call Trump a traitor? I've called him a liar and a cheat. I believe he is a racist. I think he's ignorant about many things, mainly because he believes he can never be wrong. He is a poor sport. I've suggested he's a sociopath. But a traitor? Nope. Don't believe I've ever called him that. Perhaps, you've confused me with someone else. Maybe Straw.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2020, 04:13:47 PM »

Thank you.

"Racist post reported."

There's your "answer."
 ;D