Author Topic: Trump and Pence - The Next Conflict  (Read 4694 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: The next conflict
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »
Did your parents spawn anything that wasn't brain dead?  Oh yeah...Go intercourse yourself, cuckwit.

oh my long lost brother, the ugly little scottie

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2020, 08:36:23 PM »
oohh, i so scared master coach
Nah.  You're just sooooo stooopid, master baiter.
Oh.  It's a play on words.  The play's the thing, don'tcha know, buckwheat.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2020, 08:38:34 PM »
Nah.  You're just sooooo stooopid, master baiter.
Oh.  It's a play on words.  The play's the thing, don'tcha know, buckwheat.

don't worry I play with my words too little scottie, I promise

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2020, 08:39:22 PM »
ok, I'm back, if I were a Simple Jack I would have closed down the USA for a year so the the pandemic does not become endemic. Then, I would build a wall between Mexico and the USA since I would present a strong case of ending the plight of sick people into the country.
Instead, we have the likes of Pray_4_Analreceive, believing into the dipshit Trump moves.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2020, 08:41:24 PM »
you have a beautiful daughter Pray, is that Scotties' and your offspring...the evolution is amazing...you gonna dp' r soon?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2020, 08:42:18 PM »
anal Scottie gets angry fast

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2020, 08:44:00 PM »
ok, I'll let you think how to respond...and enjoy your country falling apart.

Ciao guys

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2020, 08:53:42 PM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2020, 08:56:02 PM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2020, 08:57:31 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2020, 09:01:43 PM »
oohh, i so scared master coach

Huh?? Dickhead, I was defending you by saying if you’re from another country you might not understand how our government works,therefore I personally am not going give you a hard time for what you might not know.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2020, 09:03:39 PM »
anal Scottie gets angry fast

A childish, if that, wit.  Never do I get "angry", least of all in a Matrix such as this.  Don't you have some peristaltic waves to catch?  Then you'll be shittin' on top of the world.  Spin that globe, cuck.

I can almost hear the weeping and gnashin of dentures...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2020, 11:22:08 PM »
Retard Ialin and RK are two peas in a pod.
Q

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2020, 11:29:13 PM »
Seriously, the USA could have started producing and importing respiratory safety equipment much sooner for example.
Then, as soon as the American people started flattening the curve, he urged to open up the country. Look at Florida, Texas and so on, now.

that is not going to help much if the population in Florida do not want to social distance and wear masks. I don't know what has gone so wrong in Florida, but I guess it is the issues I mentioned.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2020, 07:02:25 AM »
Retard Ialin and RK are two peas in a pod.

Ialin not even trolling, is a legit tard..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2020, 07:18:07 AM »
You realize there hasn't been a military "conflict" in the entire time Trump haas been in office...right? But compare that to our previous Presidents.

I tend to not agree with you much but I agree here.  Jon Bolton had a hard on for a war with Iran and him and his group tried to get Trump to bite and start a conflict but Trump refused and fired that bastard's ass.  Bolton is a piece of shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2020, 08:20:35 AM »
Ialin not even trolling, is a legit tard..

ialin is a TARD of the highest degree
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2020, 09:22:11 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
China is a genuine threat. They're pushing boundaries these days. South China Sea. Hong Kong. Hacked the US and Aus. Smooth operators too. They seem to have an excellent sense of how hard to push without getting pushed back.  Always probing, always active. I wouldn't be shocked if some Antifa higher ups turn out to be Beijing assets.

Idk if they'd win in a purely conventional conflict, but their society all pulls in the same direction. We don't. Hitler's Germany all pulled in the same direction. Look what it took to bring them down. Don't underestimate this enemy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2020, 10:07:27 AM »
China is a genuine threat. They're pushing boundaries these days. South China Sea. Hong Kong. Hacked the US and Aus. Smooth operators too. They seem to have an excellent sense of how hard to push without getting pushed back.  Always probing, always active. I wouldn't be shocked if some Antifa higher ups turn out to be Beijing assets.

Idk if they'd win in a purely conventional conflict, but their society all pulls in the same direction. We don't. Hitler's Germany all pulled in the same direction. Look what it took to bring them down. Don't underestimate this enemy.

China is a bit more powerful than Hitler's Germany as well, militarywise.
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2020, 10:22:25 AM »
When America implodes R-Italin will eat NutterButter straight from the tap  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2020, 10:24:36 AM »
China will gobble up everything it can. They show no interest in finding a peaceful, mutually acceptable balance in anything. They'll keep pushing until someone tells them no more. The trick is being able to actually back that up.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2020, 10:28:48 AM »
The next conflict,  battle, WAR is the 2020 mr. Olympia in Las Vegas.
The world s toughest warriors battle it out for the most prestigious honour in history

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2020, 10:50:35 AM »
You realize there hasn't been a military "conflict" in the entire time Trump haas been in office...right? But compare that to our previous Presidents.

You are correct in that the U.S. country hasn't been at war in the last 4 years. Tell that to the 9,000 troops in Afghanistan. U.S. maintained limited military presence in Iraq of 5,000 troops as of July 2018. Since this time the number in Iraq has dropped.

On May 20, 2020, President Donald J. Trump issued a Notice to Congress: “... in accordance with
section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year
the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order
13303.”39

Trump compared the pandemic to being at war. The level of civil unrest is particularly high at this time. Some people have compared it to a civil war.

2017 – Berkeley, California, February 1, civil unrest ensued at UC Berkeley as Milo Yiannopoulos was scheduled to speak on the campus.
2017 – 2017 Anaheim, California protests, February 21, protesters demonstrate after police officer grabs boy and fires his gun. Protesters damage property and throw bottles and rocks at police.
2017 – May Day, violence breaks out at May Day protests in Olympia, and Portland, as masked anarchists damage property and clash with police.
2017 – 2017 Unite the Right rally, Charlottesville, Virginia, August 11–12. At a Unite the Right rally of white nationalists and white supremacists opposing the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee, rally attendees and counter-protesters clashed, sometimes violently. A woman, Heather Heyer, was killed and 19 other injured when a rally attendee drove his car into a crowd of counter-protestors. Two law enforcement officers also died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the event.
2017 – 2017 St. Louis protests, beginning September 15, large protests erupted when police officer Jason Stockley was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith on December 20, 2011. Some of the protests turned destructive and the police became violent. Windows were broken at Mayor Lyda Krewson's house and in the Central West End business district on the first night, many windows were broken in the Delmar Loop on September 16, a few were broken downtown on September 17 after police drove swiftly through a crowd following a peaceful march. Police conducted a kettling mass arrest operation of nonviolent protesters and bystanders, beating and pepper spraying many, including journalists, documentary filmmakers, and an undercover officer. Protests and sporadic unrest continued daily for weeks.
2019 – Memphis riot, June 13, following the fatal shooting of Brandon Webber by U.S. Marshals, Memphis, TN.

2020 – New York City FTP protests, January 31, Anti-Transit Police and MTA protest resulting in hundreds of arrests over the three separate days of demonstration. Vandalism and violence on train stations was reported.
2020 – George Floyd protests, started on May 27 in Minneapolis, Minnesota after the killing of George Floyd. He was killed in Minneapolis by police officer Derek Chauvin who was later fired and charged with murder. Protests spread to other American cities and then to other countries with the killing of George Floyd garnering international condemnation. The protests were largely peaceful although looting and arson did take place.[8]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2020, 11:24:50 AM »

You are correct in that the U.S. country hasn't been at war in the last 4 years. Tell that to the 9,000 troops in Afghanistan. U.S. maintained limited military presence in Iraq of 5,000 troops as of July 2018. Since this time the number in Iraq has dropped.

On May 20, 2020, President Donald J. Trump issued a Notice to Congress: “... in accordance with
section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), I am continuing for 1 year
the national emergency with respect to the stabilization of Iraq declared in Executive Order
13303.”39

Trump compared the pandemic to being at war. The level of civil unrest is particularly high at this time. Some people have compared it to a civil war.

2017 – Berkeley, California, February 1, civil unrest ensued at UC Berkeley as Milo Yiannopoulos was scheduled to speak on the campus.
2017 – 2017 Anaheim, California protests, February 21, protesters demonstrate after police officer grabs boy and fires his gun. Protesters damage property and throw bottles and rocks at police.
2017 – May Day, violence breaks out at May Day protests in Olympia, and Portland, as masked anarchists damage property and clash with police.
2017 – 2017 Unite the Right rally, Charlottesville, Virginia, August 11–12. At a Unite the Right rally of white nationalists and white supremacists opposing the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee, rally attendees and counter-protesters clashed, sometimes violently. A woman, Heather Heyer, was killed and 19 other injured when a rally attendee drove his car into a crowd of counter-protestors. Two law enforcement officers also died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the event.
2017 – 2017 St. Louis protests, beginning September 15, large protests erupted when police officer Jason Stockley was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith on December 20, 2011. Some of the protests turned destructive and the police became violent. Windows were broken at Mayor Lyda Krewson's house and in the Central West End business district on the first night, many windows were broken in the Delmar Loop on September 16, a few were broken downtown on September 17 after police drove swiftly through a crowd following a peaceful march. Police conducted a kettling mass arrest operation of nonviolent protesters and bystanders, beating and pepper spraying many, including journalists, documentary filmmakers, and an undercover officer. Protests and sporadic unrest continued daily for weeks.
2019 – Memphis riot, June 13, following the fatal shooting of Brandon Webber by U.S. Marshals, Memphis, TN.

2020 – New York City FTP protests, January 31, Anti-Transit Police and MTA protest resulting in hundreds of arrests over the three separate days of demonstration. Vandalism and violence on train stations was reported.
2020 – George Floyd protests, started on May 27 in Minneapolis, Minnesota after the killing of George Floyd. He was killed in Minneapolis by police officer Derek Chauvin who was later fired and charged with murder. Protests spread to other American cities and then to other countries with the killing of George Floyd garnering international condemnation. The protests were largely peaceful although looting and arson did take place.[8]

I’m not going to read all of this because I’m taking a shit in the gym right now, but when you said Trump compared the pandemic to a war, he is absolutely correct in saying that. We were attacked by China. That’s just a fact. But it should make you wonder why no one on the left holds them accountable for anything. Cuomo was caught lying just a few days ago by saying the virus came from Europe. A bold faced provable lie