Author Topic: Trump and Pence - The Next Conflict  (Read 4697 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: The next conflict
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2020, 12:00:03 PM »
The only 'conflict' will be economic, such as sanctions, tariffs and laws concerning doing business with China.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2020, 02:55:56 PM »
I’m not going to read all of this because I’m taking a shit in the gym right now, but when you said Trump compared the pandemic to a war, he is absolutely correct in saying that. We were attacked by China. That’s just a fact. But it should make you wonder why no one on the left holds them accountable for anything. Cuomo was caught lying just a few days ago by saying the virus came from Europe. A bold faced provable lie

Ha, ha. You either read slow or shit fast.

Let's say this was an attack from China. Did China mean to infect their own people, (83,611 confirmed cases as of May 2020)? Did China mean to infect people all over the world, (13.4M confirmed cases, 580K deaths)? Does China benefit from a failing economy? China dropped its annual growth target from its economic forecasts for the first time since the country began publishing GDP goals in 1990. The global economy is expected to shrink by 3% this year. The Covid-19 virus is severely affecting international trade, creating a negative economic outlook. Consequently, the global economy is receiving its sharpest reversal since the Great Depression.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2020, 03:07:17 PM »

Wuhan is intentionally flooded , where is 'gib' & his people on the ground to inform us !.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2020, 03:09:55 PM »
Oh , drunken Serb is back !.

How was rioting in Belgrade last night  ;D.

lol

Did you know you can fit NINE Serbias in the state of Texas?

Some of these Euro cucks on here (the left wing weenies I mean, like Illanus) have no fucking idea what a big country is. They ride their bicycles from one side of the county to the next and think they know what the USA is like, haha.

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/serbia/texas-usa

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2020, 03:56:09 PM »
lol

Did you know you can fit NINE Serbias in the state of Texas?

Some of these Euro cucks on here (the left wing weenies I mean, like Illanus) have no fucking idea what a big country is. They ride their bicycles from one side of the county to the next and think they know what the USA is like, haha.

https://www.mylifeelsewhere.com/country-size-comparison/serbia/texas-usa

I d like to bite those lefty twinks noses off

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2020, 04:24:57 PM »
The only 'conflict' will be economic, such as sanctions, tariffs and laws concerning doing business with China.

And rightfully so, we should never have allowed our industries to shut down for their economic benefit, economic stupidity.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2020, 04:28:25 PM »
I d like to bite those lefty twinks noses off

Sounds a bit messy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2020, 06:56:41 PM »

Let's say this was an attack from China. Did China mean to infect their own people, (83,611 confirmed cases as of May 2020)? Did China mean to infect people all over the world, (13.4M confirmed cases, 580K deaths)? Does China benefit from a failing economy? China dropped its annual growth target from its economic forecasts for the first time since the country began publishing GDP goals in 1990. The global economy is expected to shrink by 3% this year. The Covid-19 virus is severely affecting international trade, creating a negative economic outlook. Consequently, the global economy is receiving its sharpest reversal since the Great Depression.

“Let’s say”...Prime, this is a fact and yes, China has no problem infecting or killing their own people, they do it everyday

fredrollon

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2020, 07:17:29 PM »
We shall see. For one thing, China is not the same country as it was in 1999.

edit: OP is Serbian? So, this should bring back good memories.... :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2020, 07:22:20 PM »
China is a bit more powerful than Hitler's Germany as well, militarywise.

Only because were 85 years on. Comparatively Germany was light years ahead of China now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2020, 07:27:18 PM »

Do you really think a nation that has no problem murdering female babies somehow finds a moral compass and doesn't infect their own people with a virus of their making?   

In order to be reasonable one must first be capable of reasoning.

I rest my case.  Again.