Author Topic: Updated list of Arrests and Executions (Genovese-style)  (Read 3095 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Updated list of Arrests and Executions (Genovese-style)
« on: July 15, 2020, 12:36:32 AM »
BREAKING: Former CIA Station Chief Exposes Potential List of Indictments for Obama Era Officials | The above video is one of the best verifications I found confirming the FISA/Spygate related indictments only, not the celebrity #PedoWood arrests. Celebrity lists & vidz BELOW👇

LO; according to this Document, we're all dealing with DOUBLES! :D :D

Fun read, made by Genova?

https://adrenogate.wordpress.com/2020/07/07/lists-of-arrests-executions-of-celebrities-dspoliticians-as-of-july-7-2020-updated-lists-of-rrests-x-ecutions-2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Bn2GZlZ9vIiVERUCeg-kRvp7S53tGUe/view
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Updated list of Arrests and Executions (Genovese-style)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2020, 04:15:37 AM »
Even if only 1% of that is true, that's intense.

Just the mere fact they are going after Prince Andrew, and four body language experts who did a YouTube video about his BBC interview claimed that his tie was off-centre because his handlers have abandoned him is enough conspiracy for me for the next 10 years.

And that's not even a conspiracy!

I honestly can't even fathom how deep this goes.  If the royal family is taken down, just...wow.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2020, 04:21:08 AM »

Just the mere fact they are going after Prince Andrew, and four body language experts who did a YouTube video about his BBC interview claimed that his tie was off-centre because his handlers have abandoned him is enough conspiracy for me for the next 10 years.

I honestly can't even fathom how deep this goes.  If the royal family is taken down, just...wow.

Id love to have been a fly on the wall during all Pepstein, Maxwell, Clinton, Soros, Rotchild-meetings during the past 40 years!
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2020, 08:46:23 AM »
Id love to have been a fly on the wall during all Pepstein, Maxwell, Clinton, Soros, Rotchild-meetings during the past 40 years!

Would have been a hoot - most likely ass-licking(any hole's a goal), severe backstabbing and exploitation of "inferiors" 24/7.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 08:50:41 AM »

Could THIS be the real reason Harry split?!?!?!?!?!?!    :o :o :o :o

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 09:16:16 AM »
Could THIS be the real reason Harry split?!?!?!?!?!?!    :o :o :o :o
Harry will be back soon when he tires of Meghan or she tires of him.  She's got the Royal baby she needs to be set for life.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 11:40:26 AM »
I'm what they call a conspiracy nut but this is WAAAAY beyond anything anyone could possibly believe.