Author Topic: Time to Move On  (Read 1960 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Time to Move On
« on: April 19, 2006, 10:26:51 AM »
I'm tired of this Masters conversation. It's the same posts day after day with no resolution. Do I think Rusty was royally shafted? Yes. Do I think Bob deserved to win? Yes. I thought the judging and callouts were bullcrap and I was one of the first people to say so on Getbig.

For Rusty fans, if you're looking for Bob to give in, you'll never be satisfied. He won't give his trophy up and he won't admit to any conspiracy. Chick's fans refuse to address Rusty's raw deal, and as much as it enfuriates me, that won't change either.

So I did the only thing I could - the one thing that would make a difference. I emailed Rusty and told him what I thought. (rusty@rustyjeffers.net).  He replied and thanked me for my kind words. It's clear that our fan support means more to him than a trophy. I'm satisfied and I can move on.  I suggest you all do the same . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Time to Move On
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:28:33 AM »
I can't wait for Rusty to step onstage at the Colorado Pro on May 12!

We're finally going to get to see if he's worth all this hype we've been hearing!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 10:32:34 AM »
you tell him for me  ok?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 10:36:31 AM »
I'm tired of this Masters conversation. It's the same posts day after day with no resolution. Do I think Rusty was royally shafted? Yes. Do I think Bob deserved to win? Yes. I thought the judging and callouts were bullcrap and I was one of the first people to say so on Getbig.

For Rusty fans, if you're looking for Bob to give in, you'll never be satisfied. He won't give his trophy up and he won't admit to any conspiracy. Chick's fans refuse to address Rusty's raw deal, and as much as it enfuriates me, that won't change either.

So I did the only thing I could - the one thing that would make a difference. I emailed Rusty and told him what I thought. (rusty@rustyjeffers.net).  He replied and thanked me for my kind words. It's clear that our fan support means more to him than a trophy. I'm satisfied and I can move on.  I suggest you all do the same . . .

No, I think if things are kept in the open and the discussions are ongoing and people get to vent over their discust with the judging system maybe SOMEONE (like a judge) might listen......other than that it's out of sight out of mind!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 10:38:43 AM »
Yeah, every additional getbig member that puts the clown up shows the athletes, the promoters, and the judges (who all read thie board) that we feel something is amiss with the judging.

We shouldn't just let this die, as company men like LIFT and Bob would prefer.  We should talk about it.  Why doesn't Bob post the judges' individual scores, since they are available to him?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 10:40:25 AM »
well at least email Rusty and let him know like I did - HE cares. rusty@rustyjeffers.net

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 10:42:48 AM »
well at least email Rusty and let him know like I did - HE cares. rusty@rustyjeffers.net

No, it should be ina place where everyone can see!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 10:44:24 AM »
agree  :-*

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 10:45:20 AM »
No, it should be ina place where everyone can see!
agree