Author Topic: Co-founder of Federalist Society says Trump tweet is grounds for impeachment  (Read 1120 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Of course he correct but it's just one of a long list of things that The Traitor has said and done that would be grounds for impeachment for ANYONE else

Co-founder of influential conservative group: Trump's tweet floating election delay is grounds for impeachment

(CNN)The co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society said Thursday in a blistering New York Times op-ed that President Donald Trump's tweet musing about a delay to November's presidential election is grounds for impeachment.

Steven Calabresi, a Northwestern University law professor who has offered broad defenses of the President in recent years, wrote, "I am frankly appalled by the president's recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats' assertion that President Trump is a fascist."

"But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president's immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate," he said.

It's a significant break from the co-founder of one of the most influential groups in Republican politics. The Federalist Society has emerged as a leading conservative and libertarian voice in recent years, urging a limited role for judges in society's problems.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/federalist-society-trump-election-mail-in-voting/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Of course he correct but it's just one of a long list of things that The Traitor has said and done that would be grounds for impeachment for ANYONE else

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/federalist-society-trump-election-mail-in-voting/index.html

Hahahah.....I want to see another impeachment hearing because the last one went so well lololololol

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

Colonelo Calabresi was 1 of Mussolini black shirts faschist   ::), Bravisimo Signore Calabrasi  just promote that sport  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Strawly are you too of Italian Nazi origin  ;D.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Colonelo Calabresi was 1 of Mussolini black shirts faschist   ::), Bravisimo Signore Calabrasi  just promote that sport  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Strawly are you too of Italian Nazi origin  ;D.

He still hasn’t denied his communism....lol

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
He still hasn’t denied his communism....lol

Federalist = Conservative  ;D & that guy is anti-Trump ?.

Some of those Italian-Americans must be super dumb !. ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Hahahah.....I want to see another impeachment hearing because the last one went so well lololololol

I don't know if you are aware of this, but he WAS impeached.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

lol....it was a 100% partisan vote from the left. It meant nothing and no one is talking about it. He was exonerated at the impeachment trial. It was a clown show

tom joad

• Getbig V
lol....it was a 100% partisan vote from the left. It meant nothing and no one is talking about it. He was exonerated at the impeachment trial. It was a clown show

the Senate could flip in November in large part because of it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Im not sure you fully understand the impeachment process Coach. He was not exonerated...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

TDS
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I didn’t read where he said Trump wasn’t, just that it “went so well” which I assume was sarcasm. Did I miss something?

Did you take your Europe trip or did it get postponed?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
These guys only watch CNN.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Hahahahahahaha...Federal ist Society.

Liberal crybabies about to get crushed by President Donald Trump for 4 more years!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I didn’t read where he said Trump wasn’t, just that it “went so well” which I assume was sarcasm. Did I miss something?

Did you take your Europe trip or did it get postponed?

postponed

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

Hahahahahahaha...Federal ist Society.

Liberal crybabies about to get crushed by President Donald Trump for 4 more years!

Lands south of Rio Grande would "welcome" them  ;D