Author Topic: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.  (Read 18463 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Chauvin never stood a chance. RIP in Prison.
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2021, 01:10:25 PM »
They feel "owed" because of slavery. even though that was long ago and none of them today were slaves, nor their parents but they still like to use it as an excuse.  Hundreds of years from now they'll still be crowing about slavery just as the Jews will always do the same about the holocaust.
Why aren't they asians complaining about the Mongol invasion? :D
Q

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Why the George Floyd Cops will go free - Watch the Bodycam Footage
« Reply #176 on: April 22, 2021, 01:12:15 PM »
I feel the Dindees are far more complicated in the U.S. I don't see any resolution until they are given complete legal immunity. They want the right to do whatever they want and not be held legally responsible for their actions.

This is a cultural thing for the Dindees. Something in their culture makes it difficult for them to abide by any authority. Even outside of the police I've witnessed this.

Look at at oversized pos Lebron, Valeria Jarret, etc out there complaining about the fat F 16 being shot?   What is the alternative?  Thats right, let these hoods police themselves and pull all the cops out. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 22, 2021, 01:20:37 PM »
They feel "owed" because of slavery. even though that was long ago and none of them today were slaves, nor their parents but they still like to use it as an excuse.  Hundreds of years from now they'll still be crowing about slavery just as the Jews will always do the same about the holocaust.

Yet had their distant ancestors not been slaves they would be sitting starving in some barren aids and Ebola infested African shithole imstead of the nice developed world. Fucking ungrateful cunts

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 22, 2021, 02:16:21 PM »
I'm not positive about how prison works in Minnesota, but I'm willingto bet it's similar to NYS.

In NYS if you are former law enforcement (Police, Corrections, you name it) you end up in what's called Ad Seg (administrative segregation) or APPU.  These inmates are segregated from the rest of the population 100% of the time.  This is where celebrities and other very well known cases go, where they would pose a security risk being in the general population. 

Chauvin will NEVER be around other inmates in his bid.  His life would be in extreme danger if they CO's even let this happen for one minute.  With that said, I assume he will commit suicide within the first 2 years or possibly even less.

Sharp call. Hes already on suicide watch.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2021, 02:35:40 PM »
Sharp call. Hes already on suicide watch.

He’ll never make it in general population and they won’t keep him holed up alone forever. Daheer was in isolation and didn’t last a day when they put him in general pop.  I think the truth is Chauvin will get reconstructive facial surgery and brought into the WPP somewhere in Arizona.  They’ll claim suicide with some look alike actor and call it a day.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2021, 02:45:04 PM »
This.

Getbig is funny.

On one hand we have numerous members saying they’ll go to war over the government taking their guns (I’m assuming with police and the military).

Yet when a segment of society wants to riot over what they consider (although heavily influenced by the media) an injustice we blast them for acting like animals.

We have an ethnic group of society continuously being feed a narrative that they’re disenfranchised by another ethnic group who controls the media narrative.

So who should be focused on changing?

Floyd was a scumbag. He was no loss for society. How was Chauvin as a cop, idk what his record was, but I’m sure he wasn’t a shining example for the police force (again I have no idea).

What was the greater injustice? The loss of an otherwise worthless career criminal or the apparent “recklessness” of an individual who was supposed to protect and serve? Or was it a narrative that the police are racist?

During his time as a police officer, Chauvin racked up 18 complaints over his 19-year career. Not bad. Not even one a year. He left behind a trail of misconduct complaints and a reputation for aggression, according to police records and those who knew him. Chauvin started his career as a police officer in 2001 at age 25, after working as a security guard and a McDonald's cook. He also served as a military police officer from 1996 to 2000.

Chauvin was also praised at various points in his career. Two women commended him in 2008 and 2013 after he handled domestic-violence calls, and he was awarded a Medal of Commendation in 2008 after he disarmed a man during one of his nightclub security shifts.

The judge is allowed the prosecution to offer two past incidents as evidence against Derek Chauvin, and denied requests to use six other incidents.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2021, 02:54:50 PM »
Sentencing is in 8 weeks. If they don’t get the sentence they want (death) they’ll still riot

Well then look for riots because the death sentence isn't an option. Minnesota abolished capital punishment in 1911. Life without parole is also not on the table.

While the charges against Chauvin collectively amount to 75 years in prison, the judge must focus on the most serious charge of second-degree murder, which carries a maximum of 40 years behind bars. I seriously doubt he will get the maximum sentence.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #182 on: April 22, 2021, 02:55:15 PM »
Is it in their genes stemming from Africa or?

low IQ
low impulse control
high testosterone

all of that is a recipe for violence

E
E

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2021, 03:06:33 PM »
I'm not positive about how prison works in Minnesota, but I'm willingto bet it's similar to NYS.

In NYS if you are former law enforcement (Police, Corrections, you name it) you end up in what's called Ad Seg (administrative segregation) or APPU.  These inmates are segregated from the rest of the population 100% of the time.  This is where celebrities and other very well known cases go, where they would pose a security risk being in the general population. 

Chauvin will NEVER be around other inmates in his bid.  His life would be in extreme danger if they CO's even let this happen for one minute.  With that said, I assume he will commit suicide within the first 2 years or possibly even less.

Seems you are right about administrative segregation. Derek Chauvin will not be making work friends while in prison. Radar has exclusively learned the 45-year-old responsible for George Floyd's murder will not have a job while he's on "administrative segregation" at Minnesota Correctional Facility-Oak Park Heights.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2021, 03:07:14 PM »
Look at at oversized pos Lebron, Valeria Jarret, etc out there complaining about the fat F 16 being shot?   What is the alternative?  Thats right, let these hoods police themselves and pull all the cops out.

In my closest big, urban city of Atlanta , the "avoidance" policing began last summer.
Murder rates and violent gun crime was waaaaay up. I personally know a couple local cops at my gym.
They'd quit being a cop if they had work in downtown ATL. IN private they admit most cops know what happens
if you try to enforce the worst crime in urban areas: 1. You get shot , killed or hurt.  2 you enforce the law and get sued.
I'm not excusing Chauvin being on the neck of Floyd until dead,  even the cops think that was wrong.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlantas-deadliest-year-in-decades-has-city-on-edge-and-demanding-change/WAF3MV7AVBD2BO2RZVANXDI6E4/

The close wealthy suburban enclave of Buckhead , is trying to become an independent small city .
https://tennesseestar.com/2021/03/16/some-residents-of-buckhead-want-to-declare-independence-from-crime-ridden-atlanta/

The new Braves stadium , Truist park, is 30 miles north from old Turner Field (ATL).
It's  just above the N. 285 ATL Bypass , over the Fulton county line ( in Cobb County).
https://www.mlb.com/braves/ballpark/transportation

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #185 on: April 22, 2021, 04:58:34 PM »

I think the biggest contributor is the high percentage of fatherless children. Generation after generation of black children are born into fatherless homes. This affects women and men in different ways.

The same thing can be said for other ethnicities without fathers in their lives but it's so prevalent in the black communities. Stats don't lie.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 22, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »
I think the biggest contributor is the high percentage of fatherless children. Generation after generation of black children are born into fatherless homes. This affects women and men in different ways.

The same thing can be said for other ethnicities without fathers in their lives but it's so prevalent in the black communities. Stats don't lie.
Partially true

The analysis in the book " Freakanomics" showed that 20 years after Roe v Wade legalized abortion, the violent crime in big urban areas like NYC was low.

Poor single mom's in bad neighborhoods, struggle to get by and have little wisdom or control needed to raise young males .
Since most of the senseless violent crimes were done by young males, it makes sense.

Couple this with clinics offering abortions for unwanted pregnancy and it solves the problem.

It's a harsh reality to admit this, but it reality can be cruel.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #187 on: April 22, 2021, 06:03:21 PM »
He’ll never make it in general population and they won’t keep him holed up alone forever. Daheer was in isolation and didn’t last a day when they put him in general pop.  I think the truth is Chauvin will get reconstructive facial surgery and brought into the WPP somewhere in Arizona.  They’ll claim suicide with some look alike actor and call it a day.

Do you mean Dahmer? He was isolated for a year, then requested more freedom.  He lasted about year after that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #188 on: April 22, 2021, 06:42:55 PM »
Partially true

The analysis in the book " Freakanomics" showed that 20 years after Roe v Wade legalized abortion, the violent crime in big urban areas like NYC was low.

Poor single mom's in bad neighborhoods, struggle to get by and have little wisdom or control needed to raise young males .
Since most of the senseless violent crimes were done by young males, it makes sense.

Couple this with clinics offering abortions for unwanted pregnancy and it solves the problem.

Crack cocaine decimated the black family unit.  First, the addiction which lead to crime, death, etc.  2nd, the mass incarceration that occured for crack vs powder cocaine hit the black community harder than anyone. 

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: April 22, 2021, 07:17:03 PM »
Why aren't they asians complaining about the Mongol invasion? :D

The Mongols invaded the IWA in 1975.  Non Asians Brito and Bravo complained plenty. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: April 22, 2021, 07:55:29 PM »
Well then look for riots because the death sentence isn't an option. Minnesota abolished capital punishment in 1911. Life without parole is also not on the table.

While the charges against Chauvin collectively amount to 75 years in prison, the judge must focus on the most serious charge of second-degree murder, which carries a maximum of 40 years behind bars. I seriously doubt he will get the maximum sentence.

lol...I know there’s no death sentence. I’m saying that what BLM wants

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #191 on: April 22, 2021, 08:53:41 PM »
Partially true

Black women grow up to be agressive, distrusting and they literally don't have all the tools to raise their kids by themselves. You have to remember, we're talking generation after generation of fatherless families. It takes a toll.

I know black men that won't date black women for this very reason. Black women are just hardened and don't know what a loving relationship is.

Add in the fact the democratic and libtards make the blacks feel like they're not capable of anything on their own.

It's truly sad to be honest. Georgia is a great example....black people are fully capable of getting an ID, but the libtards are making them feel otherwise.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: April 23, 2021, 05:33:59 AM »
Seems you are right about administrative segregation. Derek Chauvin will not be making work friends while in prison. Radar has exclusively learned the 45-year-old responsible for George Floyd's murder will not have a job while he's on "administrative segregation" at Minnesota Correctional Facility-Oak Park Heights.

Yeah, I was almost positive that would be his outcome.  We have a few inmates who have been in AD SEG for decades.  One of them is one of the highest ranking bloods in the country, another that I know about is Bucky Phillips.  David Sweat got 6 years SHU for his escape, which is coming up in 2 months, but I'm sure he'll end of getting it as well.

I mean, I work in a medium facility where 99% of the inmates are going home within 7 years, and Chauvin wouldn't make it a day even in there.  Their hatred for that fucker is beyond comprehension.  Someone would stab him up, right in front of a CO, no doubt about it.

I'm sure he'll be on suicide watch for a while, but you can't keep him on that forever.  My guess is he will trick a mental health doctor/counselor into thinking he's fine, and they'll take him off the watch, and he'll end it. 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #193 on: April 23, 2021, 05:57:13 AM »
Partially true

Shut the hell up, you old queen. You don't have a clue; you just babble.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 23, 2021, 08:29:48 AM »
Black women grow up to be agressive, distrusting and they literally don't have all the tools to raise their kids by themselves. You have to remember, we're talking generation after generation of fatherless families. It takes a toll.

I know black men that won't date black women for this very reason. Black women are just hardened and don't know what a loving relationship is.

Add in the fact the democratic and libtards make the blacks feel like they're not capable of anything on their own.

It's truly sad to be honest. Georgia is a great example....black people are fully capable of getting an ID, but the libtards are making them feel otherwise.

The " Freakanomics " effect of lowered violent crimes in areas like NYC took a substantial dip aprox 20 yrs after Roe v. Wade.
The statistics were adjusted for other variables . Having poor , single woman with the ability to terminate an unwanted pregnancy appears to be a key factor. HOWEVER, when dealing with social issues, it's far from the ONLY variable.

I'm a moderate democrat, living in Ga . I actually talked with my state rep about the new voter laws passed in this state.
Ga still has much less restrictive voting laws then blue states like NY. For example, you can still give out bottles of water or snacks, BUT it can't be within 150 ft of the polls. FYI, this was always the law posted at every polling place. I think NY has a 500 ft ban on interaction.

Ga has one of the longest early voting period and the only change in absentee was you have to use a legit ID. You don't need a copy either, as my wife and I just typed in our Ga drivers license number .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 23, 2021, 08:58:19 AM »
Shut the hell up, you old queen. You don't have a clue; you just babble.

I apologize for wasting the forum space with some pointless, insulting post. ;)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #196 on: April 23, 2021, 09:54:11 AM »
I apologize for wasting the forum space with some pointless, insulting post. ;)

Howard, as usual, you’ve edited your post within minutes of posting it, before I had the chance to respond - a clear sign that you have the mind (as well as the body) of a woman.

You asked me something about linear regression and some nonsense relating to my methodology selection for social science. Your post wasn’t ‘insulting’, although you undoubtedly thought it would be embarrassing for someone to have to try and answer it. The problem is, though, that you’re a failed academic, a fatass, and a frequent fabulist, so you probably cannot comprehend the fact that the average person sees straight through your bullshit and could answer your question with ease.

If I wanted to attempt to critique Donohue and Levitt for their hypothesis, then I’d perhaps challenge their assumptions and suggest possible confounding variables, not take issue with a linear regression analysis. There has been a lot of pushback on what they published, which you’ve clearly not read; however, that wasn’t my point and I don’t care about the issue. I told you to shut the hell up because, unlike the authors, you speak with certainty, and only for the purpose of then going off on some mind-numbingly boring tangent about you and your wife. The only time I want to read about your life is in an obituary.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2021, 10:01:52 AM »
Howard, as usual, you’ve edited your post within minutes of posting it, before I had the chance to respond - a clear sign that you have the mind (as well as the body) of a woman.

You asked me something about linear regression and some nonsense relating to my methodology selection for social science. Your post wasn’t ‘insulting’, although you undoubtedly thought it would be embarrassing for someone to have to try and answer it. The problem is, though, that you’re a failed academic, a fatass, and a frequent fabulist, so you probably cannot comprehend the fact that the average person sees straight through your bullshit and could answer your question with ease.

If I wanted to attempt to critique Donohue and Levitt for their hypothesis, then I’d perhaps challenge their assumptions and suggest possible confounding variables, not take issue with a linear regression analysis. There has been a lot of pushback on what they published, which you’ve clearly not read; however, that wasn’t my point and I don’t care about the issue. I told you to shut the hell up because, unlike the authors, you speak with certainty, and only for the purpose of then going off on some mind-numbingly boring tangent about you and your wife. The only time I want to read about your life is in an obituary.

You're right, I went back and deleted it because it I was being a snarky, smart ass with my initial post. Sorry about that.
I'm just posting on get big and the only thing I'm certain of,  is takin a dump soon.  Have a nice day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #198 on: April 23, 2021, 01:44:09 PM »

Could be ingrained into their DNA by this point.  Despite what others think, I honestly believe that certain races are born with intellectual limitations.  Or at least the rate of intellectual advancement.  When you take a look at countries like Africa, ME,  (and even Mexico), what have they actually developed in all this time that they had their own country to themselves?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2021, 03:20:02 PM »
Could be ingrained into their DNA by this point.  Despite what others think, I honestly believe that certain races are born with intellectual limitations.  Or at least the rate of intellectual advancement.  When you take a look at countries like Africa, ME,  (and even Mexico), what have they actually developed in all this time that they had their own country to themselves?

Anyone who claims genetics has no impact on humans is silly.
Genetics has an obvious impact on countless human traits.

However, in my OPINION, it's near impossible to determine exactly how much genetics affects human behavior.

That's why I think we need to judge everyone as individuals .
If they do the right thing, fine. If they don't, they suffer the consequences.

Simple and fair.