Author Topic: Biden - What happens now?  (Read 14647 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Biden - What happens now?
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2020, 03:22:13 PM »

O, dear Lord yellow fuck from Chings land talks about the TRUTH  ::) ::) ::)

He has 11 “Trump Sucks”  threads on page 1 of the Politics board alone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
I can see why they were reluctant to pick her. The woman just has no charisma. She’s good looking but  comes across as whiny and not very bright once she starts talking. You listen to her for 30 seconds and you  want to change the channel. The phrase “nails on a chalkboard” comes to mind. 

It’s not an accident she failed so miserably in the Primaries.

Many folks are betting you are wrong about Senator Kamala Harris. Black vote - check, female vote - check, younger vote - check.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2020, 03:33:25 PM »

OMG ...Eleven

You know Trumptards say about that

eleven is the new "hundreds"

Here is a Biden video for the Biden thread

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »
OMG ...Eleven

You know Trumptards say about that

eleven is the new "hundreds"

Here is a Biden video for the Biden thread

11 on one page alone shithead.

Btw, Biden looks absolutely horrible. And he sounded so unbelievably wooden. It’s such a contrast from Trump speaking off the cuff. Harris is unlistenable. There is no reason to believe that independents are going see something in her that her own party missed when it rejected her candidacy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2020, 04:26:26 PM »

11 on one page alone shithead.

Btw, Biden looks absolutely horrible. And he sounded so unbelievably wooden. It’s such a contrast from Trump speaking off the cuff. Harris is unlistenable. There is no reason to believe that independents are going see something in her that her own party missed when it rejected her candidacy.

BFD - go back ten pages and you still won't crack 100 much less HUNDREDS

page 10 is last October

If you think Biden looks bad then I assume you won't be voting him

Do you think THE TRAITOR could fit his fat ass behind the wheel of this Corvette?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2020, 04:29:34 PM »
Lmao....wait until they start getting into the debates and both of their records are exposed especially her having the most liberal voting record in Washington and both have literally done nothing while in the way of legislation. Nothing in 47 years.....hahahahahahaah

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2020, 04:33:00 PM »
Lmao....wait until they start getting into the debates and both of their records are exposed especially her having the most liberal voting record in Washington and both have literally done nothing while in the way of legislation. Nothing in 47 years.....hahahahahahaah

I can't wait for the debates

It's going to be fun watching THE TRAITOR stroke out on stage

Looking forward to him say corona and then not be able to remember the word virus

That's already a classic

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2020, 04:35:49 PM »

Her record as AG should also be exposed when she mentions "criminal justice reform", "blackliesmatter" and how "progressive" she was when she prosecuted people.

Trump vs Biden should be comedy gold, especially if they don't know the questions or topics beforehand.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2020, 04:37:49 PM »

I'm surprised you actually look at legislators and congress people's voting record. Good for you. Everyone who votes and who cares about who gets elected should do this.

If you haven't already read these articles about Kamala Harris's activities as a politician and junior senator, you may find them interesting.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kamala_harris/412678

https://www.harris.senate.gov/about/voting-record

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2020, 04:51:00 PM »
Her record as AG should also be exposed when she mentions "criminal justice reform", "blackliesmatter" and how "progressive" she was when she prosecuted people.

Trump vs Biden should be comedy gold, especially if they don't know the questions or topics beforehand.

Hmm, I've heard she was an astute and tough prosecutor who was anything but progressive or liberal.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/inside-kamala-harris-polarizing-record-as-a-prosecutor/

https://theappeal.org/kamala-harris-criminal-justice-record-killed-her-presidential-run/

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2020, 05:19:18 PM »
BFD - go back ten pages and you still won't crack 100 much less HUNDREDS

page 10 is last October

If you think Biden looks bad then I assume you won't be voting him

Do you think THE TRAITOR could fit his fat ass behind the wheel of this Corvette?

i dont think joes decomposing ass will be behind the wheel of that vette either.. green new deal remember?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2020, 05:25:24 PM »

Chings pay him per quantity , not for quality !.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2020, 05:57:08 PM »

Chings pay him per quantity , not for quality !.

Chings

who is that and where is the money ?

Say hello to Tommy

Another of your fellow Republicans

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2020, 07:22:30 PM »
I'm surprised you actually look at legislators and congress people's voting record. Good for you. Everyone who votes and who cares about who gets elected should do this.

If you haven't already read these articles about Kamala Harris's activities as a politician and junior senator, you may find them interesting.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kamala_harris/412678

https://www.harris.senate.gov/about/voting-record

Yes, very left and a disaster as an AG, incompetent lawyer, incompetent DA, only 2% in the primaries (that alone should tell you something) Pro-Abortion, Anti-cop, against fracking, lied during the Kavanaugh hearings, got absolutely torn apart and exposed by Tulsi Gabbart..I could go on....and on and on and on

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2020, 07:53:56 PM »
Yes, very left and a disaster as an AG, incompetent lawyer, incompetent DA, only 2% in the primaries (that alone should tell you something) Pro-Abortion, Anti-cop, against fracking, lied during the Kavanaugh hearings, got absolutely torn apart and exposed by Tulsi Gabbart..I could go on....and on and on and on

Wait, what? Anti-cop?! Kamala Harris? WHAT? Are you trying to make weight or something? Is this the dehydration talking?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2020, 02:25:45 AM »
Wait, what? Anti-cop?! Kamala Harris? WHAT? Are you trying to make weight or something? Is this the dehydration talking?

So, tell us why she failed so badly in the primaries. The right wing media has been playing clips of the liberal media calling her a star, early in the race. They were all in on her, yet she proceeded to go down the toilet.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2020, 06:57:42 AM »

In her words "we need to RE-IMAGINE public safety in America"
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
:

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2020, 08:21:42 AM »
I believe one of the reasons she failed is her voice: she always sounds like she’s about to cry. Unlistenable.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2020, 10:33:23 AM »
So, tell us why she failed so badly in the primaries. The right wing media has been playing clips of the liberal media calling her a star, early in the race. They were all in on her, yet she proceeded to go down the toilet.

I would suggest that she failed because she was a horrible candidate that offered nothing beyond having a vagina and skin that's a delightful shade of cocoa bronze. Those are the qualities she's adding to the ticket and it's exactly why she was chosen: because the Democrats love to play up the "it's time" and "inclusion" narrative.

But I'm not sure why you're asking me why she failed so badly. I'm not a supporter of Kamala Harris or, for that matter, a Democrat. I wasn't going to vote for Biden before he announced his choice and won't vote for him now.

The media is the media. The lefties are now praising Kamala Harris and signing her praises as if he's the second coming of Jesus. The righties are attacking her as if she's the biblical Beast. Par for the course from both side.

Partisan histrionics aside, I think that any objective evaluation of Kamala Harris' record will show she's anything but anti-cop. I'd go so far as to suggest that there ain't a cop boot that Kamala Harris saw and didn't lick. And that's simply offensive to me.

At any rate, it seems that for 2020 we'll be continuing our proud tradition of having to choose between a giant pile of shit and a giant pile of crap.

I believe one of the reasons she failed is her voice: she always sounds like she’s about to cry. Unlistenable.

Yeah, she's impossible to listen to for any period of time.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2020, 11:01:27 AM »

People see and believe whatever supports their preconceived ideas. Also, it is possible to find information that fits your agenda no matter what that agenda is.

Kamala Harris’ soft-on-police past haunts her as she is named vice presidential nominee

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-soft-on-police-past-haunts-her-as-she-is-named-vice-presidential-nominee/

‘Top Cop’ Kamala Harris’s Record of Policing the Police

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/09/us/politics/kamala-harris-policing.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2020, 11:14:07 AM »

Citing a lack of funds, Harris officially withdrew her candidacy on December 3, 2019

On April 14, Harris released all of her personal tax returns from 2004 to 2018, each year that Harris has held public office. A Harris campaign aide said Harris's disclosure made her "the most transparent candidate in the field when it comes to information about personal finances.

On December 3, 2019, Harris officially ended her campaign to become the Democratic nominee for President, after stating she did not have enough funding to continue.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2020, 11:21:56 AM »

The media is the media. The lefties are now praising Kamala Harris and signing her praises as if he's the second coming of Jesus. The righties are attacking her as if she's the biblical Beast. Par for the course from both side.

At any rate, it seems that for 2020 we'll be continuing our proud tradition of having to choose between a giant pile of shit and a giant pile of crap.

Let's hope the bolded part of your post, which is actually pretty funny, isn't the way it plays out over the next few months. It certainly was the case in 2016, it was hard to decipher the difference between shit and crap.;D I went with crap because the word starts with a 'C' which stood for Clinton. Shit is just shit, no matter how you try to dress it up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2020, 12:09:15 PM »
DHS and ICE are considered police as well and she’s called for them to be done away with. She’s a supporter of BLM and Antifa which have called to the defunding of police departments....she was chosen for 2 reasons, her race and her gender....that’s it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2020, 12:17:25 PM »
In her words "we need to RE-IMAGINE public safety in America"
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

and what is wrong with that?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2020, 12:30:41 PM »
Citing a lack of funds, Harris officially withdrew her candidacy on December 3, 2019

On April 14, Harris released all of her personal tax returns from 2004 to 2018, each year that Harris has held public office. A Harris campaign aide said Harris's disclosure made her "the most transparent candidate in the field when it comes to information about personal finances.

On December 3, 2019, Harris officially ended her campaign to become the Democratic nominee for President, after stating she did not have enough funding to continue.

LOL

Why do you think she ran out of money?

Answer: Because donors were not going to flush anymore cash down the toilet.

I just realized these M/F combos are 0-3 in Presidential elections. Ferraro, Palin and Hillary.

Do you really think this duo of Creepy and Chalkboard is going to break the streak?