Author Topic: Tired of winning  (Read 2093 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Tired of winning
« on: August 06, 2020, 01:48:54 PM »
It seems Trump and the Republican idiots along with redneck, uneducated masses are getting very tired of winning...pulling out of Syria, COVID-19, Trump tax evasion, Pence wrong Corona predictions, Desantis Florida deaths, BLM  everywhere, NRA lawsuit, Gulliani bloopers, losing respect of the whole world, mighty China,  and other countless 'victories'. The One who does not deserve to be named Scott, tiny Coach, Dumble Narcissist, Army of None, Thick Lezzy, El Coño Negro, GAGO,  anti-Loyalty, Mrs. Catabolic, youandgru, IroPED, TonyHalal, minilodon,  pole retard Sobchek, Beva-rage, shamanhardon0, Morone,  Coppergrip4, and the rest of the simpletons will love the 2020 elections. These characters will be so angry and I will LMAO.
Can't wait. Hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahhahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahaahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahhaa hhahahahhahahahahahahahh ahhhahahahahahahahhahahh ahahahhhahahhahahhahahha hahhahhahahahahhahahhaha hhahahha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Tired of winning
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
Italin lets out agonising screams as Trump is sworn in as President

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 02:12:05 PM »
It seems Trump and the Republican idiots along with redneck, uneducated masses are getting very tired of winning...pulling out of Syria, COVID-19, Trump tax evasion, Pence wrong Corona predictions, Desantis Florida deaths, BLM  everywhere, NRA lawsuit, Gulliani bloopers, losing respect of the whole world, mighty China,  and other countless 'victories'. The One who does not deserve to be named Scott, tiny Coach, Dumble Narcissist, Army of None, Thick Lezzy, El Coño Negro, GAGO,  anti-Loyalty, Mrs. Catabolic, youandgru, IroPED, TonyHalal, minilodon,  pole retard Sobchek, Beva-rage, shamanhardon0, Morone,  Coppergrip4, and the rest of the simpletons will love the 2020 elections. These characters will be so angry and I will LMAO.
Can't wait. Hahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahhahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahahahahaahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahhaa hhahahahhahahahahahahahh ahhhahahahahahahahhahahh ahahahhhahahhahahhahahha hahhahhahahahahhahahhaha hhahahha

You have no clue of what a paragraph is, do you? 

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/biden-attacks-black-voters-in-bizarre-interview/?utm_source=hplus

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 02:21:47 PM »

FFS Calm Down & Take your Meds - Find a Quiet Room.
It’ll be a 2 horse race & 1 will win - 100% I want Donald & The Republicans to win,
Only if they Sadly Don’t I doubt us Trumpsters will Be wailing & Crying like you & The
Other Leftists on here for the Last 4yrs. We won’t be pleased & No doubt there will be
Some angry folks about - More so as the destruction of America continues - Sooner or
Later you & you’re lot will see the error of your ways & Beg for it to Be as it Was.

Only Fuck you, I despise you & all that think like you.
Your Pathetic Foolishness is Destroying everything it touches.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
#TRUMP2020

Ialin = Pederasti Liberal
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 02:39:45 PM »
Ialin = Stalin

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 02:52:01 PM »
Democrats could run a stronger candidate. Seeing Biden in the drivers seat makes me think hes "paid his dues" and just happens to be the next guy in line. I donk think that is wise but since i want trump to win i guess its all good.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 02:52:22 PM »
I guess a homosexual liberal would consider this a good troll attempt.

0/10 at best

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 03:30:38 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 04:30:03 PM »
#TRUMP2020

Ilalin = Drunk Serbian

fixed  ;)

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 04:33:22 PM »

Holly Molly , what cheap booze can do to people of Serbia .  :o

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 04:42:26 PM »
 ???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 05:27:59 PM »

Not sure how or why I made this list ???

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 07:54:09 PM »
Having Hairplugs Biden run for President is elderly liberal abuse.

And I’m all for it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 08:34:11 PM »

WTF?  Add me to your list please.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2020, 08:36:32 PM »

Q

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2020, 05:28:00 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2020, 06:40:24 AM »
    we're number one
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2020, 06:42:46 AM »
&t=16s   what do you got to lose ?   150,000 Americans and counting are finding out...... duhhh winning.
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2020, 07:51:40 AM »
    we're number one

Number of sane people who care what Bill Mayer thinks = 0

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2020, 09:24:07 AM »
    we're number one

Maher thinks windmills work without wind.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2020, 11:37:09 AM »
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2020, 12:37:29 PM »
Democrats could run a stronger candidate. Seeing Biden in the drivers seat makes me think hes "paid his dues" and just happens to be the next guy in line. I donk think that is wise but since i want trump to win i guess its all good.

Democrats started with 20 candidates and Biden is the cream of the crop.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »
Listen here fat I don’t need no test to prove anything, do they test you for cocaine before this show? Are you a junkie? Come on man. Nobody’s taking your AR-12 with the high capacity clip. it was the the world war...world war 2 when they had the program..the thing, the the war board. Anyway, that’s not the problem cuz poor kids can be just as bright as white kids and that’s what uh uh President...anyway. **sniffs child**

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2020, 03:56:10 PM »
Democrats started with 20 candidates and Biden is the cream of the crop.

Impossible.