Author Topic: Lots of ass kissing but still cool stuff...  (Read 4183 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Lots of ass kissing but still cool stuff...
« on: August 08, 2020, 10:18:09 AM »

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Lots of ass kissing but still cool stuff...
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 10:26:17 AM »
He´s a good guy.  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 10:27:12 AM »

Love all the cheerleaders

Always good to see Keanu taking everything seriously, be it training Jiu Jitsu, Escrima, Wushu or Guns for his roles.
Q

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 10:29:04 AM »
A harem of chicks as he lights up the range. Great hair...

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 10:30:03 AM »
Love all the cheerleaders

Always good to see Keanu taking everything seriously, be it training Jiu Jitsu, Escrima, Wushu or Guns for his roles.

Keanu  i will teach you escrima bro.  ;)
BJJ is for pussy boys rolling around each others sweat

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 10:33:10 AM »
A harem of chicks as he lights up the range. Great hair...

The chick with the black hair is his coach, the other is Halle Barry

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 10:33:46 AM »
If I was ever caught up in a terrorist attack, I’d want Keanu there to save the day for sure. The terrorizers would have zero chance!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2020, 10:34:20 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2020, 10:35:51 AM »
Keanu  i will teach you escrima bro.  ;)
BJJ is for pussy boys rolling around each others sweat

I already know Escrima, i trained it back in the 90s, i still have several of the sticks at home. I destroyed many sticks during the years.

I have some balisongs left too.

Started training different martial arts already in the 80s.
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 10:37:41 AM »
I already know Escrima, i trained it back in the 90s, i still have several of the sticks at home. I destroyed many sticks during the years.
aha who did you train with?

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »
I'll do all of them, either Keanu or Halle goes first.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 10:45:05 AM »
aha who did you train with?

Was in the late 80s , early 90s, can't remember their names 100 % but if i remember correctly they had some weird names like, Danny Intesanto, some dude that trained under Remingon Presas and some Turkish guy called Emin Boztepe.
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 11:04:34 AM »
Was in the late 80s , early 90s, can't remember their names 100 % but if i remember correctly they had some weird names like, Danny Intesanto, some dude that trained under Remingon Presas and some Turkish guy called Emin Boztepe.
well i´m Master Cebu.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 11:13:39 AM »
well i´m Master Cebu.

Grandmaster Filemon Canete was from Cebu Island as well.
Q

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2020, 11:21:11 AM »
Grandmaster Filemon Canete was from Cebu Island as well.
I was born in Cebu City

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2020, 11:23:18 AM »
I was born in Cebu City

Just like Master Filemon! You two related?

Q

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2020, 12:44:40 PM »
I was private student of Mr.Perry Gambsy (coolest & easy going MA coach) , he won silver at the Escrima World championship in HW division !.  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 12:51:22 PM »
Martial Arts and sword/knife stuff?  I wanted to try fencing but could not afford it.  So...I don't know shit.  Well...Unless you count knowing Straw Man and some others here.  Then yes, I do know SHIT.  ;D

Keanu Reeves seems human, the definition of which takes in a lot but leaves out nothing good or bad.  Liberals are not human.  They are SHIT.

As I said, Keanu seems human.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »
Martial Arts and sword/knife stuff?  I wanted to try fencing but could not afford it.  So...I don't know shit.  Well...Unless you count knowing Straw Man and some others here.  Then yes, I do know SHIT.  ;D

Keanu Reeves seems human, the definition of which takes in a lot but leaves out nothing good or bad.  Liberals are not human.  They are SHIT.

As I said, Keanu seems human.

You are a great human being as well Scotty. A gentleman and a scholar.

I tried fencing twice, the one where you wear a mask, wasn't as hooked on it as Martial Arts back in the day.

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2020, 12:57:35 PM »
I've never seen anyone in Hollywood or anyone who has ever met him say a negative thing about Keanu.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2020, 01:00:31 PM »
I've never seen anyone in Hollywood or anyone who has ever met him say a negative thing about Keanu.

That's because he is a decent human being all around. Not acting.

No diva, he doesn't speak bad about others, he doesn't think he is better than everyone like many celebs do etc.

Just being a normal decent human being.

He's not even out raping people like many celebs / actors do.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2020, 01:05:49 PM »
You are a great human being as well Scotty. A gentleman and a scholar.

I tried fencing twice, the one where you wear a mask, wasn't as hooked on it as Martial Arts back in the day.

Thank you, brother!  I wanted to learn stuff but could not.  My youngest brother and my oldest brother respectively took Karate and Kung Fu.  The teacher of the latter said he would teach me but I had to lose a lot of weight and being me, I said no.  Because I feared being picked on again, even at that age (mid-twneties).  The Karate teacher never said a thing to me other than hello and goodbye when I brought my brother class.   I tried Judo as a child. My dad wanted to teach me but mom didn't like the idea of him tossing me around so they sent me to a school.

The head teacher threw my little 45 lb. self so hard across a room my neck was injured when I hit the floor then a wall.   My dad was really upset with him and said something to him and then took me home never to return to that school. 

I think martial arts and sword stuff is really cool.  I do!  But it was not for someone like me.   I think it's great you and others here know that stuff!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2020, 01:11:18 PM »
Thank you, brother!  I wanted to learn stuff but could not.  My youngest brother and my oldest brother respectively took Karate and Kung Fu.  The teacher of the latter said he would teach me but I had to lose a lot of weight and being me, I said no.  Because I feared being picked on again, even at that age (mid-twneties).  The Karate teacher never said a thing to me other than hello and goodbye when I brought my brother class.   I tried Judo as a child. My dad wanted to teach me but mom didn't like the idea of him tossing me around so they sent me to a school.

The head teacher threw my little 45 lb. self so hard across a room my neck was injured when I hit the floor then a wall.   My dad was really upset with him and said something to him and then took me home never to return to that school. 

I think martial arts and sword stuff is really cool.  I do!  But it was not for someone like me.   I think it's great you and others here know that stuff!

Haven't trained (Martial Arts) in more than 16+ years though, but still!

Back in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s i trained Escrima/Arnis/Kali, Wing Tsun, Tae Kwon Do (from where the nickname comes from), Wushu, Chin Na, Muay Thai and pure MMA-training (sporadically in the 2000s, but leaned more to the gym back then) but stopped training, dieting and such after some tragedies , lost loved ones in the family and injuries (knee and back).
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2020, 01:13:58 PM »
Haven't trained (Martial Arts) in more than 16+ years though, but still!

Back in the 80s, 90s and early 2000s i trained Escrima/Arnis/Kali, Wing Tsun, Tae Kwon Do (from where the nickname comes from), Wushu, Chin Na, Muay Thai and pure MMA-training (sporadically in the 2000s, but leaned more to the gym back then) but stopped training, dieting and such after some tragedies , lost loved ones in the family and injuries (knee and back).
How long does it take to get proficient in Escrima/Arnis/Kali?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2020, 01:23:37 PM »
How long does it take to get proficient in Escrima/Arnis/Kali?

The earlier you start training, the better (for musclememory).

You need to be able to do the moves without thinking.

If i should grab the sticks these days , i would pause and think too much since i've forgotten so much :D

I was never any good though, i was more into unarmed styles, but sure, i could still defend myself from an attacker if i had the sticks in my hands.

I can do some stuff and the movements are somewhat fluid, but i've forgotten most of the disarming techs and such.

Trained some with the Balisong-knife too but it wasn't really my cup of tea either. We can't walk around with knives here in Sweden either so i focused on the Unarmed styles.

Loved Tae Kwon Do back then though, and even though i haven't trained any MA for 16+ years and have been through some injuries with very stiff joints and ligaments, i could still pull off a mean spinning kick even at my advanced age! :D

I actually did try to do one of my favorite moves (i was more flash than substance back in the 80s and early 90s) last year (kicking high up in the air and then freezing the leg in position for as long as possible) without warming (läl) up but only thing i managed to do was to sprain my groin-area lol
Q