Author Topic: “NY did it right” - Dr. Fouci  (Read 2787 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Re: “NY did it right” - Dr. Fouci
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 11:29:32 AM »
31,000+ deaths can't be wrong.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 01:19:40 PM »
It's spelled "Fauci". Fucking moron.

It’s spelled

f u c k

Y o u

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2020, 01:27:40 PM »

It’s spelled

f u c k

Y o u
Fuck your mother, you fucking fairy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2020, 02:24:16 PM »
It's spelled "Fauci". Fucking moron.

Eat (another) dick libtard. Shows what I think of this quack. Got everything wrong from day one. Moron

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2020, 02:41:54 PM »
The state with the most dead did it right?  Fouci is an attention whore who single highhandedly wrecked the economy. He's an attention whore. He first said masks didn't work then he was all for it. He is the same one that gave a sick amount of US tax payer millions to the same Wuhan lab under Obama.  He is the same guy that agreed with China and the WHO saying it was an unaltered natural virus while other doctors looking into it world wide said it is a modified natural virus.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2020, 04:27:49 PM »
Eat (another) dick libtard. Shows what I think of this quack. Got everything wrong from day one. Moron
What it shows is that you don't know how to spell. All of your posts are full of grammatical and spelling errors. This is due to being an uneducated dimwit.

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2020, 04:29:23 PM »
The state with the most dead did it right?  Fouci is an attention whore who single highhandedly wrecked the economy. He's an attention whore. He first said masks didn't work then he was all for it. He is the same one that gave a sick amount of US tax payer millions to the same Wuhan lab under Obama.  He is the same guy that agreed with China and the WHO saying it was an unaltered natural virus while other doctors looking into it world wide said it is a modified natural virus.
^^
Another moron repeating what he thinks he heard listening to conservative radio.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2020, 04:34:35 PM »
What it shows is that you don't know how to spell. All of your posts are full of grammatical and spelling errors. This is due to being an uneducated dimwit.

Then maybe you should on the spelling and grammatical error board instead of sticking your politically uneducated ass into shit you can’t explain

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2020, 05:08:28 PM »
NY killed tons of small businesses while leaving large corporate ones open. Still no gyms open here (((legally))) anyways...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »
As a straight man, may I just say - who the fuck cares who's a fag or not on here?

Speaking of fags, didn't Dr. Fauci contradict himself, based on what he said during the initial spread of this virus, as stated above?

Roast Beef Pecs

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 05:24:58 PM »
Then maybe you should on the spelling and grammatical error board instead of sticking your politically uneducated ass into shit you can’t explain
Weak response. It must be difficult to walk around all day knowing very few people are as uneducated and stupid as yourself. Never mind being shorter than the average man.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 05:56:44 PM »
Weak response. It must be difficult to walk around all day knowing very few people are as uneducated and stupid as yourself. Never mind being shorter than the average man.

Could the high NY deaths and American deaths in general just be a population density thing?

It's funny to me here in isolated Northwestern Ontario hearing people here brag about our low cases, when we have a 108,000 people in a sprawling amount of space, including vast wilderness and Lake Superior.

This whole pandemic is more of a comedy to me than a tragedy.  Canada has lost 20% of its economy over a virus that 99.976% of people have not died from.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2020, 06:15:52 PM »
Yeah, this Fuckie tool seems to never have anything right.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 06:29:11 PM »

I think Fauci was part of the reason why an AIDS scare in the 1980's made straight people afraid to kiss one another.  Meanwhile, 87% of those who had it being either gay male bottoms of IV-drug users, with another 12% being straight women who got fucked in the ass by their male partners who were themselves either bisexual bottoms or IV-drug users.

I remember writing that on Live Journal back in 2005, and the mother of a girl I was trying to knock up called me homophobic for saying that.  ::)  Meanwhile, the mother's husband [the father of the girl I was seeing] was a DOCTOR.

Here is the post - a young liberal named "lowk" tried to tell me that most people with HIV were heterosexual - meanwhile, he failed to mention those were all IV-drug users.  ::)

https://mattcanning.livejournal.com/334241.html

The annoyance of being surrounded by morons during a pandemic is weighing on me.  I bet if I said that sickle cell anemia can't affect me because I'm not Black, people would call me racist.

I am just about done with this lock-down.  I was going to start at the gym today, but didn't do it.  I'm not willing to do the home workout stuff any longer.  I need a bench press and free weights ASAP [and a squat rack once a month.  ;D].

But seriously, how much of our economy are we willing to destroy over a virus that we will probably all get anyway?

I was watching CBC NEWS today, by ACCIDENT [my remote messed up], and they said 1/3 of COVID cases are people between the ages of 20-30.  YES CBC - and 100% of them survive it, unless they are dying from cancer anyway, or get hit by a car.  ::)

We live in Clown World now.

Hope you're holding up, Fortress.  I'm not sure if you're still in the south of the province, but I'm glad to be isolated here in the Northwest right now.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 07:34:11 PM »
I think Fauci was part of the reason why an AIDS scare in the 1980's made straight people afraid to kiss one another.  Meanwhile, 87% of those who had it being either gay male bottoms of IV-drug users, with another 12% being straight women who got fucked in the ass by their male partners who were themselves either bisexual bottoms or IV-drug users.

I remember writing that on Live Journal back in 2005, and the mother of a girl I was trying to knock up called me homophobic for saying that.  ::)  Meanwhile, the mother's husband [the father of the girl I was seeing] was a DOCTOR.

Here is the post - a young liberal named "lowk" tried to tell me that most people with HIV were heterosexual - meanwhile, he failed to mention those were all IV-drug users.  ::)

https://mattcanning.livejournal.com/334241.html

The annoyance of being surrounded by morons during a pandemic is weighing on me.  I bet if I said that sickle cell anemia can't affect me because I'm not Black, people would call me racist.

I am just about done with this lock-down.  I was going to start at the gym today, but didn't do it.  I'm not willing to do the home workout stuff any longer.  I need a bench press and free weights ASAP [and a squat rack once a month.  ;D].

But seriously, how much of our economy are we willing to destroy over a virus that we will probably all get anyway?

I was watching CBC NEWS today, by ACCIDENT [my remote messed up], and they said 1/3 of COVID cases are people between the ages of 20-30.  YES CBC - and 100% of them survive it, unless they are dying from cancer anyway, or get hit by a car.  ::)

We live in Clown World now.

Hope you're holding up, Fortress.  I'm not sure if you're still in the south of the province, but I'm glad to be isolated here in the Northwest right now.

I’m fine, thanks. My whole family is fine, including my 80 and 82-year-old parents. All my friends, fine. Every single one of my co-workers, who’ve worked as regular throughout this “pandemic”, fine.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 03:40:35 AM »
But yet we are told to respect his opinion.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 03:57:41 AM »
But yet we are told to respect his opinion.

Was 1st in his med school class at Cornell.

Got to count for something.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 04:06:47 AM »
The high mortality rate is a direct consequence that the state of new york wouldn't allow the use of clinical trial drugs, the overall US death rate is similar, basically democrat states wouldn't allow any drug Trump talked up to be used, they politisiced against the position instead. Fact.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2020, 04:09:13 AM »
Was 1st in his med school class at Cornell.

Got to count for something.
He couldn't get into Harvard?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2020, 04:28:29 AM »
He couldn't get into Harvard?

Don't nitpick.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2020, 05:30:10 AM »
Could the high NY deaths and American deaths in general just be a population density thing?

It's funny to me here in isolated Northwestern Ontario hearing people here brag about our low cases, when we have a 108,000 people in a sprawling amount of space, including vast wilderness and Lake Superior.

This whole pandemic is more of a comedy to me than a tragedy.  Canada has lost 20% of its economy over a virus that 99.976% of people have not died from.

It’s a Dindu and PR thing. The white areas of Manhattan have the highest population density and the most gyms but the lowest death rates.

The whole thing is a fraud. You have people who smoke for 50 years, test positive, die, and their death is attributed to COVID. The scam is in the testing.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2020, 02:56:47 PM »
I’m fine, thanks. My whole family is fine, including my 80 and 82-year-old parents. All my friends, fine. Every single one of my co-workers, who’ve worked as regular throughout this “pandemic”, fine.

Good to hear, Fortress!  I'm glad everyone is doing well.  I think, if anything, there will be far more psychological effects from the virus than from the virus itself.

Speaking of relatives, my grandmother will be 88 next month, and she's doing...just fine!

We're supposed to be scared of a virus that 99.990077% of the global population has survived thus far.  ::)

I think 99.976% of the population hasn't gotten the virus at all.

I think Canada has lost something like $300 billion of its GDP.

People are stupider than I thought.

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2020, 07:37:35 PM »
Fuck your mother, you fucking fairy.

Let me guess, you're a Brit? Cause Americans don't really use the word fairy, unless they are a fairy themselves.