Author Topic: Zoo Culture - Los Angeles - City Shuts Down Power  (Read 1599 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Zoo Culture - Los Angeles - City Shuts Down Power
« on: August 24, 2020, 08:16:35 AM »

White a few blocks away, hundreds of people are packed like sardines n the local Costco, it looks like the city officials have decided to puff their muscles and shut the power down to Zoo Culture, a local gym owned by Bradly Martin, who is trying to keep it afloat. 

But Bradley keep on going, with generatators, fans and bottled water.

Meanwhile, in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, where the gym is located, cases and the death rate of been going down for weeks now, in spite of many underground gyms being open, so enough is enough.  Let the businesses open and stop with all the crap.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Zoo Culture - Los Angeles - City Shuts Down Power
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 08:31:47 AM »
Wow!  Sheesh, Ron - I'm shocked to see an American state that hates freedom more than my neck of the woods up here in Canada.  It's rather surprising to say the least.

At first, I think we had reason to be afraid of COVID.  But now that a solid seven months have passed, and 99.99% of the global population has survived this pandemic...I think it's safe to say that we are blowing it out of proportion.

I was wondering what that photo of Leo was, but I see it's from the gym's Instagram page.  Good point made here by the person replying to the guy bashing Bradley:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CENBOeyDP79/

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 08:44:53 AM »
Is it possible these guys don’t realize they cant fight city hall? Maybe. Or maybe their failing gyms need a way out and this is it. All their efforts at social media showmanship (Uridel, Attilus, Martin) is just going to get their gym shut down permanently which is probably their real goal. Sounds better to say ‘Guys, we lost our insurance and license from the evil governor‘ than to close up in the middle of the night like Victor Martinez.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:12:48 AM »
Is it possible these guys don’t realize they cant fight city hall? Maybe. Or maybe their failing gyms need a way out and this is it. All their efforts at social media showmanship (Uridel, Attilus, Martin) is just going to get their gym shut down permanently which is probably their real goal. Sounds better to say ‘Guys, we lost our insurance and license from the evil governor‘ than to close up in the middle of the night like Victor Martinez.

Or perhaps that these guys have put in 300,00 or more of their own money into their business, live for it, and watch in dismay as the government forces businesses that they don't feel like dealing with to close down.  You know, small businesses, the bank doesnt extend your loans, only add interest to it.  The landlord does not care, only can delay the payments or just add on to it.  You do not get unemployment insurance so you can eat, or cover expenses either.  So many liberals think it is fine since they get a government paycheck or unemployment, but remember, small businesses are the ones that take care of many hard working people. 

With 48 states open with gyms now, except New Jersey and California, it is truly pathetic, going on 6 months now, especially with the raate being 99.5%. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 11:18:56 AM »

But not obeying the governors directive to remain closed will most likely disqualify their business from getting any government PPP loan/aid.  IMO, this why most of them are complying.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 12:24:09 PM »

Branch needs to become president of the US so that it can turn into a Gym-Nation defying coweed.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 01:14:30 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 01:17:54 PM »
It’s ok, it’s Bradley Martin

The stupid state of CA will continue to vote blue like always

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 01:20:21 PM »
Let the businesses open and stop with all the crap.

Hey at least you have zoo culture and underground gyms open. Here in san jose the only option i know of is forma gym and they want nearly $300 up front and $120 per month just to workout outside. Its disgusting. I get by with my cinderblocks and i keep my eyes closed and pretend the rest of the world doesnt exist anymore.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 01:22:56 PM »
Hey at least you have zoo culture and underground gyms open. Here in san jose the only option i know of is forma gym and the ni66ers that they are want nearly $300 up front and $120 per month just to workout outside. Its disgusting. I get by with my cinderblocks and i keep my eyes closed and pretend the rest of the world doesnt exist anymore.

San Jose and the whole Bay Area is such a shit hole, can’t see why anyone would live around those cities

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2020, 12:03:59 AM »
Branch needs to become president of the US so that it can turn into a Gym-Nation defying coweed.

& AfD party should run Germany !.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2020, 01:22:44 AM »
But not obeying the governors directive to remain closed will most likely disqualify their business from getting any government PPP loan/aid.  IMO, this why most of them are complying.
Exactly. They fight to reopen their gym for a few hours and the governor or mayor comes over the top with a new round of punishment. They’re only hurting the other gyms by making the government so anti-bodybuilding that they never allow them to reopen. With Golds Gym bankrupt and closing hundreds of gyms, it’s like one giant reset button for the gym biz.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2020, 10:43:58 AM »

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2020, 10:49:29 AM »
bradley martyn is in debt up to his ass, if his shitty gym goes under, hes fucked

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2020, 10:51:04 AM »

mr white when you seen these "iron warriors" go into the gym did it bring a tear to your eye? or did you do what i would do , get a couple of whores and snort coke off there tits and do some push ups.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2020, 10:59:23 AM »
mr white when you seen these "iron warriors" go into the gym did it bring a tear to your eye? or did you do what i would do , get a couple of whores and snort coke off there tits and do some push ups.

You know what I did. :D

bradley martyn is in dept up to his ass, if his shitty gym goes under, hes fucked

He (and a backer) are opening another one.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2020, 11:01:24 AM »
You know what I did. :D

He (and a backer) are opening another one.
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDEUpK832Bs

mr white, considering there is a pandemic and this gym isnt anywhere near being paid off do you think those plans are now on hold ?

mr white , what does "zoo culture mean?"   does it mean they like to get into cages and shit and piss on each other like animals at the zoo do  :)

mr white i am sure bradly's  backer  has his "back" in more ways than one !