Author Topic: anybody ever hear of "pherabolic"? it's supposed to be better than methyl 1-t!  (Read 1652 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i'm just curious dudes. i got something in the mail from this one company, but it looks real expensive. (about $220.00)! anyboy ever hear of this thing ??? ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
i'm just curious dudes. i got something in the mail from this one company, but it looks real expensive. (about $220.00)! anyboy ever hear of this thing ??? ???
Do not waste your money >:(

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just curious arnold jr...what the hell is pherabolic anyway?  it doesn't give much of an explanation in the ad i read.  i'm not too up on buying something this expensive, especially not knowing the "REAL" ingredients of it!  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
just curious arnold jr...what the hell is pherabolic anyway?  it doesn't give much of an explanation in the ad i read.  i'm not too up on buying something this expensive, especially not knowing the "REAL" ingredients of it!  :-\
I'm not that familiar with "pherabolic" but since it is being compared with M1-t I can assure you it is crap.

All of the products that fall in the realm of "legal" steroids carried or carry the "legal" name because there structure has been altered in a negative way to make them available to the general public by skirting certain laws in regards to AAS. In many of these products there original chemical makeup is very similar and in some cases identical to those found in real AAS. But these companies then alter the makeup in order to provide them "legally" which 99% of the time makes them far more dangerous then the real deal...this change in makeup also makes progress gained from these items virtually imposable to hold on to.

Most of these products carry similarities of real steroids that fall in the 17aa category, such as Dianabol, and if you are familiar with 17aa anabolic, taken alone is not an advisable idea. Other things such as various test or test blends as well as good AI's are needed to help combat and make the process of your 17aa work and function properly. These "legal" companies have never and never will carry such items because that is an impossibility.