Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilding Radio - 04-24-06 - about the Masters  (Read 12410 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Pro Bodybuilding Radio - 04-24-06 - about the Masters
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006, 01:45:42 AM »
Making the top 15 and beating your ass would not be a problem.

I would place top 10 for sure, but unfortunately I too have a prior engagement.  ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2006, 01:50:25 AM »
nonono my friend the diff between you and I (make sure your english is on spot ;)) is that i would bring more than 4 guys into our meetings, i would make sure every one in vegas who makes top 10 get some slice of the $, i would make sure i represent us bodybuilders and not sit online bullshiting around, i would make sure that i do not compete while taking on myself the title "representetive" and i defenitely would keep myself as clean as possible and not use vulgar barbaric language as the representetive! period

-the diff between you and i is that you are an old 3rd tier bodybuilder with no wins in the pro circuit.

-the diff between you and i is that you like many others live in "mecca" and train in golds and think its enough to make you anything on stage but its not! from my experience if you ever wanna be anything in bodybuilding try to go as far as you can from "mecca" come there and hang around but dont live there forever! because you will become exactly what you are bobbie and what you are is: AIR BUBBLE

-the diff between you and i is that i will most likely god willing make top 10 and you wont be able to make top 15 even at yoru best at your current age

-the diff between you and i is that you that i have good taste in women

-the diff between you and i is that if there were 2 groups of athletes one is leaded by chris and one by ron you would be in the chris group and i would   be in ron's group because just like him you are a lot of wind yet no hurricane,,,only diff is chris can pull it off due to genetics you CANT

why would anyone of us wanna come to a meeting that you  hold?? you are barbaric under the mask..you are a.d.d for sure and you wonder why no one will come to the meetings?? what have you EVER done for us?? what have you done for rusty ?? does he deserve 8th place?? you are full of balonie you ...what have you done to bring any of us bodybuilders more money in to our pockets? NOTHING you did nothing you think about YOURSELF and the reason you do not compete in vegas is very simple. BODYBUILDING.COM AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOU WONT PLACE AND SINCE YOU REPRESENT THEM IT WILL BE A EMBERESSING (yes i like that spelling)

AS I SAID TIMES AND TIMES OVER AND OVER. THE MOMENT YOU SHOW ME IN A VIDEO FOOTAGE THAT TOM IS 230 ON SCALE (CLOTHES ON, PUMPES, CARRYING 20LB DUMBELL IN HIS HAND) I WILL TELL THE BOARD WHO I AM AND I WILL PROVE IT EITHER ON CAM OR BY EMAIL

till then look for me :)

as for who i am: i am your worst nightmare

Bob chic is gh15pwn3d. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2006, 08:37:10 AM »
Holy crap-  GH15, call me, man!  We can make a KILLING with your knowledge and my marketing/web design!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2006, 08:44:26 AM »
Holy crap-  GH15, call me, man!  We can make a KILLING with your knowledge and my marketing/web design!!!!

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2006, 08:51:59 AM »
GH15 could be the next undercover pro, WITHOUT that whole BBing.com pressure/bias.  He just depantsed Bob Chick like none of us could, and he did it off the top of his head.   Can you imagine how interesting a regular column of his could be- gear, competition, who is a bitch/who is cool, etc etc?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2006, 08:54:26 AM »
GH15 could be the next undercover pro, WITHOUT that whole BBing.com pressure/bias.  He just depantsed Bob Chick like none of us could, and he did it off the top of his head.   Can you imagine how interesting a regular column of his could be- gear, competition, who is a bitch/who is cool, etc etc?
240  just be his pimp

LifterChick

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2006, 12:17:07 PM »
I wonder if Bob would have done anything different if he got 8th place.  He clearly saw and admited that Rusty got ripped off yet as the rep he has done nothing about it.  Sorry that is not being a rep.  Bib seriously you need to quit this position and try to save what dignity you have left.  Look at Shawn.  Do you really want to have your legacy end up like his.  He is out pretending to care about kids and giving to charity all of a sudden to try to make people forget about his reputation and past.  As nice as it was he did a golf tournament and giving money to a charity and all but why didn't he do this for the 20+ years he competed.  Using chairties and donations to try to clear your name is worng in anyone's book.  Being a rep that does nothing for the other pros is wrong in anyones book.  GH said it best, why would any pro come to a meeting you call.  It has been proven you ARE NOT A LEADER.  How long are you going to torture yourself and try to force your fellow pros into liking you.  Sure they do interviews with, they talk to you they have lunch with you but when it comes down to it they do NOT support you.  Please get out while you still can.  Lose some weight get trimmer and kick ass n Hollywood.  You will do so much better there than in the BB industry.  DOn't worry Manion and the Weiders will find someone.  Maybe Vince Goodrum he'd be good.

Okay I volunteer for the Job.  I think Tosha is cute as well. 
That is the main qualification right?  ::)

I haven't heard if Rusty has made a formal request or complaint about this.  I do know that a Union rep cannot pursue a claim without being requested to do so, why should the athletes rep be any different.  What would Bob base his actions on if the athlete himself has felt it not necessary to make an official complaint?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2006, 02:52:17 PM »
nonono my friend the diff between you and I (make sure your english is on spot ;)) is that i would bring more than 4 guys into our meetings, i would make sure every one in vegas who makes top 10 get some slice of the $, i would make sure i represent us bodybuilders and not sit online bullshiting around, i would make sure that i do not compete while taking on myself the title "representetive" and i defenitely would keep myself as clean as possible and not use vulgar barbaric language as the representetive! period

-the diff between you and i is that you are an old 3rd tier bodybuilder with no wins in the pro circuit.

-the diff between you and i is that you like many others live in "mecca" and train in golds and think its enough to make you anything on stage but its not! from my experience if you ever wanna be anything in bodybuilding try to go as far as you can from "mecca" come there and hang around but dont live there forever! because you will become exactly what you are bobbie and what you are is: AIR BUBBLE

-the diff between you and i is that i will most likely god willing make top 10 and you wont be able to make top 15 even at yoru best at your current age

-the diff between you and i is that i have good taste in women

-the diff between you and i is that if there were 2 groups of athletes one is lead by chris and one by ron you would be in the chris group and i would   be in ron's group because just like him you are a lot of wind yet no hurricane,,,only diff is chris can pull it off due to genetics you CANT

why would anyone of us wanna come to a meeting that you  hold?? you are barbaric under the mask..you are a.d.d for sure and you wonder why no one will come to the meetings?? what have you EVER done for us?? what have you done for rusty ?? does he deserve 8th place?? you are full of balonie you ...what have you done to bring any of us bodybuilders more money in to our pockets? NOTHING you did nothing you think about YOURSELF and the reason you do not compete in vegas is very simple. BODYBUILDING.COM AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOU WONT PLACE AND SINCE YOU REPRESENT THEM IT WILL BE A EMBERESSING (yes i like that spelling)

AS I SAID TIMES AND TIMES OVER AND OVER. THE MOMENT YOU SHOW ME IN A VIDEO FOOTAGE THAT TOM IS 230 ON SCALE (CLOTHES ON, PUMPES, CARRYING 20LB DUMBELL IN HIS HAND) I WILL TELL THE BOARD WHO I AM AND I WILL PROVE IT EITHER ON CAM OR BY EMAIL

The industry has enough anonymous "pros" and "insiders" that I don't take their claims seriously until they reveal their identities. You are just another random internet geek as far as I know ::)

LifterChick

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2006, 03:20:13 PM »
I like when you talk nice to me.  I have no answer for you though.  I would definitely want to see the scorecards in real time or at least within minutes of them being completed.  At both my shows I scanned and posted the actual scoresheets on our website that night of the show.  I wanted everyone to see exactly how the scoring was done and how close or far they were apart.  I truly think eevry judge should be accountable for his scores.  If everyone has a guy at 3 and 1 or 2 judges have him at 10 or whatever then someothing is wrong.  It just seems that from what I have seen and read nearly 100% of everyone thought Rusty should have broke the top 5.  How can so many including pros and experts see everythig one way yet the judges see it another.  That should be a huge issue with Bob.

This is actually a very good idea.  I agree with the Rusty breaking the top 5, I am sure both Bob and Tosha even said that.  Any chance this Keith's idea about posting the scorecard, this quickly could be discussed with Bob on the radio show?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2006, 03:57:03 PM »

-the diff between you and i is that i have good taste in women

-the diff between you and i is that if there were 2 groups of athletes one is lead by chris and one by ron you would be in the chris group and i would   be in ron's group because just like him you are a lot of wind yet no hurricane,,,only diff is chris can pull it off due to genetics you CANT

why would anyone of us wanna come to a meeting that you  hold?? you are barbaric under the mask..you are a.d.d for sure and you wonder why no one will come to the meetings?? what have you EVER done for us?? what have you done for rusty ?? does he deserve 8th place?? you are full of balonie you ...what have you done to bring any of us bodybuilders more money in to our pockets? NOTHING you did nothing you think about YOURSELF and the reason you do not compete in vegas is very simple. BODYBUILDING.COM AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOU WONT PLACE AND SINCE YOU REPRESENT THEM IT WILL BE A EMBERESSING (yes i like that spelling)

Answering a few of your points, genius..

The top 10 ALREADY get paid....my efforts have gotten everyone ELSE paid.

I'm a PRO bodybuilder...you're a drug dealer. I make my living frombodybuilding, you're just buying time until your sharing a cell with Titus...

What have I done for the pro Bbers? If you were one, you should know what changes have been made....way to blow your cover already. You're a fraud.

Who's my worst nightmare?...a nameless, faceless fool living in fantasyland on the internet.....don't kid yourself.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2006, 03:59:12 PM »
 Sounds like gh15 is another wannabe internet geek :-\

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »

Gee, Bob... I'm really not sure that being a "PRO bodybuilder" puts you any higher on the social pecking order than being a drug dealer does.

I make my living with contracts from BB.com, Weider/AMI, guest app., MC work, TV, Movies, etc, etc....theres nothing wrong with making a living from your chosen profession. Last I knew, representing companies, products were legal.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2006, 04:52:33 PM »

Answering a few of your points, genius..

The top 10 ALREADY get paid....my efforts have gotten everyone ELSE paid.

I'm a PRO bodybuilder...you're a drug dealer. I make my living frombodybuilding, you're just buying time until your sharing a cell with Titus...

What have I done for the pro Bbers? If you were one, you should know what changes have been made....way to blow your cover already. You're a fraud.

Who's my worst nightmare?...a nameless, faceless fool living in fantasyland on the internet.....don't kid yourself.

bobbie you need to go back and read what i wrote another 10 times cuz you dont seem to get it as usuall. 1k is no money none what so ever. 2k is no money none what so ever same goes for 5k. every one in top 10 should get out of vegas with atleast 10k that is what i meant you moron. big money not penuts. you got a competition made for you to win and got 10k while there is zero chance you would place in vegas (even if competed) so anyone of us in vegas who make top 10 should get at the least 10k.

also you must understand if i talk to you nice to your face...it doesnt mean i like what i see! now go think about this sentence for the next week

let me ask you this if you one morning wake up and everything you have built with bb.com is ruined how would you feel? thats first warning of you calling me drug dealer. next time i will make sure you are busted and busted in real life so you know im not playing no internet games. it will come out of no where you will see you can try me if you wish.

fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2006, 05:04:12 PM »
I make my living with contracts from BB.com, Weider/AMI, guest app., MC work, TV, Movies, etc, etc....theres nothing wrong with making a living from your chosen profession. Last I knew, representing companies, products were legal.

Slippery slope here, Bob.  You cannot attain your look without the use of chemicals which the average joe cannot buy.  ;)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2006, 05:10:09 PM »
bobbie you need to go back and read what i wrote another 10 times cuz you dont seem to get it as usuall. 1k is no money none what so ever. 2k is no money none what so ever same goes for 5k. every one in top 10 should get out of vegas with atleast 10k that is what i meant you moron. big money not penuts. you got a competition made for you to win and got 10k while there is zero chance you would place in vegas (even if competed) so anyone of us in vegas who make top 10 should get at the least 10k.

also you must understand if i talk to you nice to your face...it doesnt mean i like what i see! now go think about this sentence for the next week

let me ask you this if you one morning wake up and everything you have built with bb.com is ruined how would you feel? thats first warning of you calling me drug dealer. next time i will make sure you are busted and busted in real life so you know im not playing no internet games. it will come out of no where you will see you can try me if you wish.

Unplanned fission surplus

LifterChick

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2006, 05:15:09 PM »

So you're threatening to get Bob busted for possession of steroids?  ::)

Big deal... is there really anyone alive who doesn't know pro bodybuilders use steroids?

They use what??  I always thought it was from a creative use of a penis pump.

Unplanned fission surplus

;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2006, 05:15:34 PM »

So you're threatening to get Bob busted for possession of steroids?  ::)

Big deal... is there really anyone alive who doesn't know pro bodybuilders use steroids?

I think it's safe to say that gh15 was Supporting Getbig in that post! ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2006, 05:22:19 PM »
They use what??  I always thought it was from a creative use of a penis pump.

;D

Hahahaha yes, gh15's unique insight into the bodybuilding industry gave him the knowledge that pros use steroids. I wonder how many spy satellites and undercover operatives it took to figure that out ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2006, 05:28:33 PM »
You have Lucius, a 160 lb newbie, and NiceRacq, an obsessed Bob Chick fan who suddenly posts questions about 1978 case law, going back and forth telling Bob how great he is.

Strange that there aren't any getbig regulars coming to his side.  No one is converting.  You have these two little nuthuggers, and that's it.

Bob has lost a lot of fan support, marketability, and credibility in the events of the last month- attempting to wager on a contest he was in, PDI bashing when it will help the athletes, and of course, the "iffy" win.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2006, 05:31:57 PM »
You have Lucius, a 160 lb newbie, and NiceRacq, an obsessed Bob Chick fan who suddenly posts questions about 1978 case law, going back and forth telling Bob how great he is.

Strange that there aren't any getbig regulars coming to his side.  No one is converting.  You have these two little nuthuggers, and that's it.

Bob has lost a lot of fan support, marketability, and credibility in the events of the last month- attempting to wager on a contest he was in, PDI bashing when it will help the athletes, and of course, the "iffy" win.

Plenty of people support Bob on bodybuilding.com and many others on here also support Bob. Why is weight relevant to being a fan? You are obsessed with Bob, just admit it already. The people who hate Bob now probably never cared for him in the first place. What fans has he lost? Your obsession with Bob is a getting tragic :-\

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2006, 05:41:11 PM »
We all konw what kind of fans there are at BBing.com.  Bob could talk about how good cock tastes and they'd all go home and try it.

No, they would question whether or not Bob's account was hacked. You could say that they are irrational fans, but the people who hate Bob here certainly aren't rational about it. Saying that he is part of a vast conspiracy is just silly. You still haven't responded to the rest of my post, probably because you have nothing to say.  ::)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2006, 07:44:41 PM »

come on GH.  You know that Bob gets his legally thru a doctor...He is only on 125mg of Test every 12 days and 1 iu  of growth every other day...I believe he and Nick Nolte go to the same HRT doc...

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2006, 08:52:55 PM »

Mustafa has entered the building.
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2006, 09:36:12 PM »
Mustafa has entered the building.

(Adding to my previous post)  many of us know he reads these boards daily.
Motherboy (the band).

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 06:17:04 AM »
When is the show going to be available on Replay Ron, dan or Chick ??
L