Author Topic: 💪 My Lung Cancer Status 💪  (Read 9322 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 💪 My Lung Cancer Status 💪
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2020, 11:31:58 AM »
Life span increased because a lot of reasons, the main ones is the advent and progress of medicine. You like to mention that in 200 years the life span doubled. Don't you think that is odd that was just around that time frame that we discovered the first anesthesia and things like that?

A while ago you could die from stupid things, today we can take a lot, you can get 3rd degree burns in 80% of your body, lose your ability to breath through your nose, lose the ability to eat through your mouth, lose the ability to pee from your peepee, lose the ability to beat your own heart and still have high chances of recovery. think about it my friend. For most part of human history you could drop dead from eating a peanut.

The way we eat today has nothing to do with increased lifespan, in fact I can safely say that the reason of most of the disease we have nowadays is the way we eat!

Hello my friend @pellius, you are spot on in every thing you said

Being huge is far from being health. It is more of drug dependant and when you take the amount needed to be lets say 200lb 5% you will have to eat it to match up the dose.
But it is wise to remember that is competitive numbers, meaning that at least hgh comes into play, but usually gh+slin.
Even the average gym rat only on aas do not need to eat huge, that is why most of them are permabulkers.
They think that they can be bigger than a certain dose they are on simply by eating more, following the eating protocol of the guys that are on a certain drug protocol to match those calories.
For some reason they think they can get away with the same amount of food without the same amount of drugs.

I like to fast very close to what you mentioned that you do.
The best way to fast is in the morning, because you already wake up with a 6-8 hours bonus of fasting that you got from sleeping, that way it becomes easier to reach 14-16 hours.

But that is just a base from what I do. I try not to get my body used to any eating pattern because I have a huge believe that the body only better itself if it keeping guessing.
That is true for anything, I don't know why people don't apply this to eating. Like how do you make you muscles grow? can you do it with the exact same training, exact same poundages and exact same reps? I don't think so, we have to keep changing things, increasing load and decreasing reps, increasing reps and decreasing load, do explosive movements, do real concentrate and slow movements and so on...

So why in the hell people think tha the body will function his best when you always keep the same something so important like eating?

The most powerful thing we have beside the fasting is the ability to feel our body and feel hungry.

That meaning, most days I do 14-16 hours fasting, but there will be days that I will fell like eating like with only 10 hours, some days I feel I can do all day and do 24h, some days I feel like I have to eat the whole day.

I also like to eat whole foods, it also have a lot of impact on body composition. Don't believe a calorie is a calorie balonie.
If someone happens to be any weight they want but being 6%. First of all when one reaches this lean the first thing one may notice if not a complete idiot is that a calorie is not a calorie.
But even if you happen no to notice that and manage to get that lean... just try to stay with the same %bf and same lean muscle mass by changing your food choices to mainly processed ones, same calorie intake, in fact you can keep even the same makros, just replace it for 90% processed food and see what happens.

But there will be time that I also feel like eating any shit I want, and that is fine. Consistency is the key, what matters at the end of the day is what you did majority of the time.

The guys would be shocked to know how little food they have to eat.

That being said another thing to keep in mind, just think logically if we need little food in reality, where is it going all the excessive food that we eat? I mean not everyone is a fatfuck, some can get away in just being a little chubby.

Well, I got bad news, that converges to my first paragraphs in this post. The way we eat is the cause for a lot of the disease from today.

Even if you can get away with eating too much that does not mean that you are actually getting away with that.
Just think, instead of you eating little and putting your body constantly into fasting and making it use his energy stores and allowing it to clean itself you are constantly putting your body into the fed state, with nutrients and slin running and storing that shit. Even if it is not stored on your belly to everyone to see, you better believe that is being stored inside the arteries, organs, inside the muscles etc...
Not once in your entire life getting a chance of using that shit.

thats called skipping breakfast its not fasting FFS

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2020, 10:55:37 PM »

That's really all I do. I'm never hungry in the morning but just forced myself to eat to "restart my metabolism"; you know, because your metabolism shuts off when you sleep -- lol, I can be so ignorant! Anyway, since my last meal of the day ends at around 8 pm and I now skip breakfast, about 14-16 hours go by before I eat again. And even that's not that big of a meal. It's my last meal at around 7 pm because that's when I'm my the most hungry.

I know they say that you shouldn't eat a lot for your last meal and it shouldn't have much if any carbs because you will be going to sleep and it will all turn instantly into fat. I always tell people to just eat a 1000 calories of a chocolate sundae right before you go to bed and see how fat you get.

https://www.ergo-log.com/carbsintheeveningonly.html

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2020, 11:23:24 AM »
I haven't been around much lately Wes, but all the best from over here..

ghcard

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2020, 12:49:21 PM »

thank you for the clarification my friend!

skipping breakfast, now I know one more slang of the american people!!

-How is your eating pattern ghcard?
--I do skipping breakfast
-wow I see that you know your bodybuilding my friendly friend ghcard, you even know that we americans not really consider a 14-16hour fasting a real fasting, that's why it is called 'skipping breakfast'.
-- 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2020, 09:30:23 PM »
thank you for the clarification my friend!

skipping breakfast, now I know one more slang of the american people!!

-How is your eating pattern ghcard?
--I do skipping breakfast
-wow I see that you know your bodybuilding my friendly friend ghcard, you even know that we americans not really consider a 14-16hour fasting a real fasting, that's why it is called 'skipping breakfast'.
-- 8)
joswift is not American.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2020, 01:47:38 AM »

Classic joswift.

skipping breakfast

breakfast

break fast

BREAK    FAST

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2020, 08:20:57 AM »
I haven't been around much lately Wes, but all the best from over here..
Thanks Doc,much appreciated !!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2020, 06:28:52 PM »

wes
good news
for getbig
and you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2020, 07:28:09 AM »
Thank you Maddy,I appreciate it.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2020, 12:06:47 PM »
Hey Wes - just wanted to jump in and say that I hope you're doing great... hope it continues to get better and better from here my friend!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2020, 12:02:02 PM »
Thank you Maddy,I appreciate it.

I 2nd those best wishes .
I know you'll make a full recovery and set the record for oldest bodybuilder , ever to compete, in a few years . ;D
Just bustin' your balls my friend, God's speed, Howard

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2020, 09:42:46 AM »
Thanks Ach and Howard I feel great just hoping I continue to do so.

wave_length

• Getbig II
  • Retired at 42
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2020, 05:50:50 AM »
Congrats and all the best brother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2020, 05:14:50 PM »
Hey Wave,thanks bro,much appreciated !!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »
Congrats Wes , sending positive vibes you way 24/7.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BLESSINGS

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2020, 12:58:11 AM »
Congrats Wes , sending positive vibes you way 24/7.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   BLESSINGS
Thanks brother.......I`ll take all the positivity I can get.

tay safe!!

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2020, 06:16:47 AM »
Congrats!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2020, 02:39:35 AM »
Thank brother!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2020, 06:35:22 AM »
Wascocks is back time for bulking on argo starch to fight cancer
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2020, 12:11:07 PM »
Wascocks is back time for bulking on argo starch to fight cancer
Lets not forget to add in the extra fresh grass clippings homie !! LOL   ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2020, 02:27:20 PM »
Hey Wes,  during your 83 years in bodybuilding  ;), you must have good stories.

On a serious note, what was your most memorable BB experience ( 1-4 topics) :

1. competing

2. as a fan

3. on get big

4. in the gym

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2020, 03:14:10 PM »
Hey Wes,  during your 83 years in bodybuilding  ;), you must have good stories.

On a serious note, what was your most memorable BB experience ( 1-4 topics) :

1. competing

2. as a fan

3. on get big

4. in the gym
Competing: taking my class in the 95` Southern States Over-35 contest when I was 40.............everybody told me I`d get smoked and it was too prestigous a contest.

I dieted and trained like a freak.........waist went from 32 inches to 27 inches and when Bill Neylon weighed me in he couldn`t believe that I only weighed 154 pounds,..,....if I did the Over-40 I would have had to weigh a ripped 165 which was out of my realm at the time.

As A fan....................s eeing Arnold and Franco in their prime,shooting the shit with Leon Brown for over an hour at the Masters Nats,becoming close friends with one of my many idols as a kid,Dave Mastorakis,shooting the shit with Elliot Gilchrist, and knowing Jeff King ,Aceto,and Matt Dufresne among other assorted animals from Springfield Mass,. when it was a veritable hotbed of bodybuilding.

On getbig...........way too many to pick just one incident Hioward................. waaaaay too many !! LOL  ;)

In the Gym,training with my best friend Ray Harris no one could keep up with us and I mean no one...............we could have kept up with Ronnie or Arnold with ease using comparable poundages for our needs,.......in fact Harris would probably train much heavier than Arnold even at the age of 18...............kid was a beast.

Also squatting ass to the grass with 405 at 160 pounds bodyweight,seated alternate DB Curls with the 70`s for a decent 5 reps with mega slow negatives and just a slight cheat to get it started................. ......benching double bodyweight in 6 months after coming off a drunk and only being able to get 8 hard reps with 95 pounds,........I got a good 300 at 150 pounds bodyweight like a hot knife through butter............I did shit when others said I couldn`t just to prove I could be a stubborn asshole................. ..also winning 67 trophies with no genetics,the frame of a sparrow,and the metabolism of a hummingbird!!  LOL  ;D

Never doubt a total assholes abilities!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2020, 03:37:46 PM »
Competing: taking my class in the 95` Southern States Over-35 contest when I was 40.............everybody told me I`d get smoked and it was too prestigous a contest.

I dieted and trained like a freak.........waist went from 32 inches to 27 inches and when Bill Neylon weighed me in he couldn`t believe that I only weighed 154 pounds,..,....if I did the Over-40 I would have had to weigh a ripped 165 which was out of my realm at the time.

As A fan....................s eeing Arnold and Franco in their prime,shooting the shit with Leon Brown for over an hour at the Masters Nats,becoming close friends with one of my many idols as a kid,Dave Mastorakis,shooting the shit with Elliot Gilchrist, and knowing Jeff King ,Aceto,and Matt Dufresne among other assorted animals from Springfield Mass,. when it was a veritable hotbed of bodybuilding.

On getbig...........way too many to pick just one incident Hioward................. waaaaay too many !! LOL  ;)

In the Gym,training with my best friend Ray Harris no one could keep up with us and I mean no one...............we could have kept up with Ronnie or Arnold with ease using comparable poundages for our needs,.......in fact Harris would probably train much heavier than Arnold even at the age of 18...............kid was a beast.

Also squatting ass to the grass with 405 at 160 pounds bodyweight,seated alternate DB Curls with the 70`s for a decent 5 reps with mega slow negatives and just a slight cheat to get it started................. ......benching double bodyweight in 6 months after coming off a drunk and only being able to get 8 hard reps with 95 pounds,........I got a good 300 at 150 pounds bodyweight like a hot knife through butter............I did shit when others said I couldn`t just to prove I could be a stubborn asshole................. ..also winning 67 trophies with no genetics,the frame of a sparrow,and the metabolism of a hummingbird!!  LOL  ;D

Never doubt a total assholes abilities!  ;D

Youre going to be okay, brother!   ;D  8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2020, 03:38:44 PM »
Youre going to be okay, brother!   ;D  8)
Thank you my friend,I actually feel fantastic !!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2020, 03:41:23 PM »
Thank you my friend,I actually feel fantastic !!
That is great!!
I am happy for you and your family!