Author Topic: “The President never downplayed the virus.” - Kayleigh McEnany  (Read 446 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
“The President never downplayed the virus.” - Kayleigh McEnany
« on: September 10, 2020, 03:22:00 PM »
“I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down.” - Trump, March 19th.

The Traitor knew the facts about the Coronavirus and he followed his first and only instict in call situations which is TO LIE

His lies directly impacted peoples actions and undoubtly led to many unncessary deaths

BTW - he continues this same strategy to this day...LYING TO YOUR FUCKING FACES

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Re: “The President never downplayed the virus.” - Kayleigh McEnany
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 03:30:11 PM »
The Traitor knew the facts about the Coronavirus and he followed his first and only instict in call situations which is TO LIE

His lies directly impacted peoples actions and undoubtly led to many unncessary deaths

BTW - he continues this same strategy to this day...LYING TO YOUR FUCKING FACES

Ziruolo is fusing, $ 13.13 from Soros is not yet on his bank account .......................o, dear  :-\ :-\ :-\

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 03:35:41 PM »
Pity bump

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 03:39:24 PM »
As usual, the same cast of dipshits can't defend THE TRAITOR

I get it - how can you possibly defend the fucking liar when he's ON TAPE admitting this shit

Apparently THE TRAITOR called up Woodward and invited him over to the White House so THE TRAITOR could spill his guts about what was really happening.  Nice of him to put it all on tape

Probably not the best idea to also brag about secret weapons but then again he's no doubt already told his handler Putin all about them so probably figured it was no big deal

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 03:44:17 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 04:41:40 PM »

The Democrats believe Covid it is a winning issue for them. Like we’re supposed to buy that a broken down old piece of shit like Biden who can’t even hold any semblance of a proper campaign schedule would’ve handled the situation better. Okay.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 04:46:55 PM »
The Democrats believe Covid it is a winning issue for them. Like we’re supposed to buy that a broken down old piece of shit like Biden who can’t even hold any semblance of a proper campaign schedule would’ve handled the situation better. Okay.

Today Hairplugs Biden’s campaign tried to say that Creepy Joe was NOT against the COVID travel ban.

I shit you not.

I know it is easy to gaslight libidiot morons, but now it is beyond obvious, Joe Biden is as big of a liar as Barry Sotero.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 05:32:20 PM »
Today Hairplugs Biden’s campaign tried to say that Creepy Joe was NOT against the COVID travel ban.

I shit you not.

I know it is easy to gaslight libidiot morons, but now it is beyond obvious, Joe Biden is as big of a liar as Barry Sotero.

The Democrats are starting to lose their minds as the harsh reality sets in that Biden isn’t gonna get the job done. Cuomo in New York particularly is starting to freak saying that the virus was brought here by Donald Trump.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 06:48:19 PM »
The Democrats are starting to lose their minds as the harsh reality sets in that Biden isn’t gonna get the job done. Cuomo in New York particularly is starting to freak saying that the virus was brought here by Donald Trump.

On CNN today Hairplugs Biden admitted that voting for NAFTA was a big mistake.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 07:24:24 PM »
I see Walter still doesn't want talk about a LIE that The Traitor has told more than 150 times

Why not

You're the dipshit who said that Biden mistatement that he made twice and then apologized for proves he's a pathological liar and senie

Come on dipshit...this was YOUR ARGUMENT

Why can't you defend yourself?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 07:58:13 PM »
I see Walter still doesn't want talk about a LIE that The Traitor has told more than 150 times

Why not

You're the dipshit who said that Biden mistatement that he made twice and then apologized for proves he's a pathological liar and senie

Come on dipshit...this was YOUR ARGUMENT

Why can't you defend yourself?

I don’t believe President Donald Trump has told any lie 150 times and there is no solid proof that indicates he has.

I don’t believe Hairplugs Biden has a chance in hell in the election.

I do believe liberalism is a sickness.

I truly enjoy watching you meltdown knowing that it will get worse the closer it gets to President Donald Trump’s re-election

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 08:06:58 PM »
“Do you really feel safer under Donald Trump? COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look, the lives, when you think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past 100 years.”

- Joe Biden, August 31, 2020

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Nuttier than squirrel shit!