Author Topic: Big Daddy Biden  (Read 4222 times)

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
Big Daddy Biden
« on: September 18, 2020, 05:09:29 AM »
At last nights town hall Big Daddy Biden underscores the difference between the orange idiot and a real leader. The 2020 vote is locked down.

The only question I have is will President Biden fire that piece of garbage Barr in November or does he have to wait until January?

They are actually not going to hang a presidential portrait of Trump as every past president has had.

Hallelujah.

J

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Re: Big Daddy Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 05:28:39 AM »
So....exactly what did biden say that you found so amazing that you had to run to getbig and brag about it?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2020, 05:40:07 AM »
Just hearing a literate, compassionate, decent man speak to the American people was enough to make me want to share. Did you see it? The republican plant who said “ let me finish “ how lame.

With the debates coming closer, I wonder if Donald has his supply of coke ready? I guess when your a billionaire president you must get the good shit.

J

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2020, 05:40:36 AM »
This thread really just proved JAGO is messing with people.
Even the most sincere libtard wouldn't believe that line of nonsense.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2020, 05:51:08 AM »
This thread really just proved JAGO is messing with people.
Even the most sincere libtard wouldn't believe that line of nonsense.

Bro . . .

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 06:02:05 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2020, 08:01:58 AM »
Just hearing a literate, compassionate, decent man speak to the American people was enough to make me want to share. Did you see it? The republican plant who said “ let me finish “ how lame.

With the debates coming closer, I wonder if Donald has his supply of coke ready? I guess when your a billionaire president you must get the good shit.

J

;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 08:02:47 AM »
Obvious troll is obvious.
Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2020, 09:04:45 AM »
Biden has no chance

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2020, 09:49:52 AM »
JAGO and Straw and R Rogers and Escrima and ilian, and dearth, just messing with / trolling people.  :D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2020, 10:13:32 AM »
Jago jumping the shark.

Up to now I actually thought Jago really liked Biden.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 11:01:49 AM »
Shriveled up corn pop.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2020, 11:23:40 AM »
Biden has no chance

You know Hillary almost beat him in 2016, right? Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were decided by like 70,000 total votes. I'm not predicting whose going to win but Biden plays better in those states than Hillary. He also plays better with old, white men than Hillary.  Finally, having a coloured broad on the ticket should turn out more of the moulinyan voters than last time. I think it's absurd to suggest he has no chance. With all respect.  😁  On a more unifying note, I picked up a new stash of gummies. Going to break them in this weekend. Lol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 12:05:19 PM »
You know Hillary almost beat him in 2016, right? Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were decided by like 70,000 total votes. I'm not predicting whose going to win but Biden plays better in those states than Hillary. He also plays better with old, white men than Hillary.  Finally, having a coloured broad on the ticket should turn out more of the moulinyan voters than last time. I think it's absurd to suggest he has no chance. With all respect.  😁  On a more unifying note, I picked up a new stash of gummies. Going to break them in this weekend. Lol.

It's very tough to call.

I think the violence in Mi and Pa could keep those states in Trump's favor.

Biden/Pelosi FINALLY denounced violence and rioting.  But, since it was ignored at their convention, people realize they're only doing it because the polling is bothering them.

As for the gummies, I tried them in Vegas in Jan.  Didn't do much but make me a bit tired.  Of course, that could've been because of the beer.
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 12:11:00 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 12:55:01 PM »

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 01:19:52 PM »

Kamala humiliated by Latino restaurant owner in Florida ....... ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 01:39:10 PM »
Obvious troll is obvious.
He has enough gimmicks that he can just drop the Jago account after the election.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 01:45:50 PM »
Kamala humiliated by Latino restaurant owner in Florida ....... ;D

Hahahah, saw that. It was awesome lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2020, 03:28:53 PM »
It's very tough to call.

Biden/Pelosi FINALLY denounced violence and rioting.  But, since it was ignored at their convention, people realize they're only doing it because the polling is bothering them.

As for the gummies, I tried them in Vegas in Jan.  Didn't do much but make me a bit tired.  Of course, that could've been because of the beer.

Gummies are interesting.  If I take one and veg out on the couch they can put me out in a hurry.  But if I take them and go out or do anything stimulating they get me flying and loving life.  Either way, I enjoy them and the dreams I have are out of this world.   ;D  PS.  Glad to see our Yankees have seemingly righted the ship.  No homo.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2020, 03:33:56 PM »
At last nights town hall Big Daddy Biden underscores the difference between the orange idiot and a real leader. The 2020 vote is locked down.

The only question I have is will President Biden fire that piece of garbage Barr in November or does he have to wait until January?

They are actually not going to hang a presidential portrait of Trump as every past president has had.

Hallelujah.

J

#RapistJoeBiden

#BelieveTaraReade

#BidenRiots

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2020, 03:38:08 PM »

I just remember Hilary bearing trump in the polls and everyone counting trump out and then he won,I just think people say they won’t vote for trump then they do.Who knows, I just think Biden is a senile old bastard and Harris is just the Trojan horse as mentioned on here before which is the utmost sneakiness. Trump is in your face and you know what your getting, the Dems to me are just sneaky backstabbers.

I’ve actually taken a break on gummies and it will be 5 weeks tomorrow.Gonna go 8 weeks then dip my toes back in the pool and enjoy it more.I was taking them everyday and it was making me lazy and I believe crashing my test levels. starting to feel like my old self again.

Enjoy them.i will be again in a few weeks.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2020, 03:41:17 PM »
It's very tough to call.

Yeah don’t take them when drinking.take 10-15 mgs if your not a heavy pot smoker or don’t have a high tolerance for anything and you should feel nice. But if you want a nice ride take 25mgs and you will have a blast.Like Abraham said go out and do something and you will have a great time or sit at home and relax and sleep the sleep of the dead,I like either option.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2020, 04:08:30 PM »

Hallelujah.

J

Barr will be arresting Biden soon

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2020, 04:28:16 PM »
Gummies are interesting.  If I take one and veg out on the couch they can put me out in a hurry.  But if I take them and go out or do anything stimulating they get me flying and loving life.  Either way, I enjoy them and the dreams I have are out of this world.   ;D  PS.  Glad to see our Yankees have seemingly righted the ship.  No homo.

You've convinced me (robc too) so will try again, daytime, no booze.

Would talk baseball with you, but this is an edibles thread.
Y