Author Topic: Face Thongs: We are in the period of mass insanity  (Read 6222 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Face Thongs: We are in the period of mass insanity
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2020, 12:36:57 PM »
Where is that? And why haven't the people revolted?

South Africa.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2020, 12:41:22 PM »
South Africa.

Fucking insanity. Of course they murder whites there just because they are farmers so it is expected.

I was in South Africa 10 years ago on holiday. Beautiful country. Too bad it is controlled by the ANC- which is your government version of BLM/Antifa...

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2020, 04:10:41 PM »
Are you sure? Hmmm, I think you are. So yeah, let the rebel lunatics claim the day. It's all good as long as you don't have to wear a mask.

one would think at your age wisdom would kick in

the mask is just the first step

of a series of steps, at losing your freedoms

the more you give up, the more is taken

you arent remotely aware of that?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2020, 09:42:59 AM »
The masks don't do anything for anyone, except make scared dumb-kuntz feel safe.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2020, 09:56:48 AM »
So, yesterday I’m at Sunrise Records, and I’m paying using my iPhone. It requires face recognition, so I pull down my paper mask (aren’t allowed entry without). The cashier girl immediately takes a few steps back.

I’m thinking, Is this real life?

She’s roughly 20 years old and very obviously a lesbian. Nice girl. But is this the average person in these times? Entirely committed to the pLandemic joke?

The store is in a mall, and spouting every few minutes from its announcement system is crap about wearing masks, etc., and ending with, “We’re all in this together!”

Nope. We’re definitely not.

And as far as gym masking, the past few months I’ve been lifting completely bald-faced. Signs ask members to wear a mask upon entering, but not a chance.

Heck, in my condo there are postings stating a temporary by-law mandates one to don a mask in all common areas of the building.

Just not gonna happen.
Maybe you just had bad breath.  :D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2020, 09:58:27 AM »
Maybe you just had bad breath.  :D

Have you seen the size of Fortress? The Karen was probably scared out of her purple hair and boxer shorts.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2020, 03:12:29 PM »
I live in SC, 5 minutes from downtown Charleston. My gym has been full open since around June, only masks required on entering and leaving. Same as most other gyms in the area. Bars and restaurants here are doing great again and people are living life. I know exactly one person who was diagnosed with Covid and they recovered just fine. Our main hospitals at the height of Covid here were ghost towns with many nurses and Dr’s being laid off, up to to 50% at some hospitals. People here were over it by May, and started facing the boogey man shortly thereafter. Life is normal here for the most part. My town even got rid of the mask ordnance, but did reintroduce it for federal property, pharmacies and grocers I believe.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2020, 03:24:58 PM »

Meaningless. The Covid19 test reads fragments of any corona virus- including the common  cold. Notoriously inaccurate, but I am sure you knew that, lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/half-of-cdc-coronavirus-test-kits-are-inaccurate-study-finds/ar-BB16S6M6

The only benchmark you can go by is the actual number of deaths attributed directly to Covid and that means you sort out the co-morbidities. It is less than 0.03% and dropping as more tests are made.

I'm sorry Prime...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2020, 04:56:47 PM »
Meaningless. The Covid19 test reads fragments of any corona virus- including the common  cold. Notoriously inaccurate, but I am sure you knew that, lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/half-of-cdc-coronavirus-test-kits-are-inaccurate-study-finds/ar-BB16S6M6

The only benchmark you can go by is the actual number of deaths attributed directly to Covid and that means you sort out the co-morbidities. It is less than 0.03% and dropping as more tests are made.

I'm sorry Prime...

Don't be sorry. I posted what the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) published. You don't have to agree with it. It is not my invention. I do find it interesting how some people think every statistic being presented regarding the pandemic is bogus. For anyone who believes they are all lies or at least misrepresentations,  I say knock yourselves out and I hope you are right.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2020, 05:02:48 PM »
Don't be sorry. I posted what the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) published. You don't have to agree with it. It is not my invention. I do find it interesting how some people think every statistic being presented regarding the pandemic is bogus. For anyone who believes they are all lies or at least misrepresentations,  I say knock yourselves out and I hope you are right.

Dude, I live here. Hospitals are/were ghost towns, put up all the graphs you want. I’m on the ground and life is normal. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2020, 05:16:08 PM »
Dude, I live here. Hospitals are/were ghost towns, put up all the graphs you want. I’m on the ground and life is normal. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Your not busting my bubble. I don't live there and am not that concerned about whether hospitals are or were ghost towns. Do you spend a lot of time in the hospital? How do you know they were ghost towns?

Life on the ground where I live seems pretty normal with the exception that almost everyone wears a mask when out in public, specially indoors. But they masks are required here almost anywhere you go....except maybe to Trump rallies.

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2020, 07:07:33 PM »
wearing  MAGA masks at all rallies

dont you get tired of being wrong?update... 330miles of wall built

30 foot tall. 330m miles, after 3 years of courts blocking its construction  10 miles built per week

whats your hero joe done?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2020, 07:59:48 PM »
Your not busting my bubble. I don't live there and am not that concerned about whether hospitals are or were ghost towns. Do you spend a lot of time in the hospital? How do you know they were ghost towns?

Life on the ground where I live seems pretty normal with the exception that almost everyone wears a mask when out in public, specially indoors. But they masks are required here almost anywhere you go....except maybe to Trump rallies.

I know they were ghost towns because the local news reported on the layoffs due to very low occupency. And knowinf people who work there saying the same thing. They even opened the associated hospital parking garages for free to the public due to underuse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2020, 08:10:21 PM »
I know they were ghost towns because the local news reported on the layoffs due to very low occupency. And knowinf people who work there saying the same thing. They even opened the associated hospital parking garages for free to the public due to underuse.

Well then, I concede. Not that I didn't think you knew more about your town than I know about mine, as some people suggest.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2020, 09:10:38 PM »

He probably is but hes old and scared and to him if masks temporarily make him safer even if its .000001% safer its a worthy tradeoff against future concessions he is unlikely to live long enough to see. His very selfish and short sighted perspective is precisely the reason we as a nation have suffered so much over so small a threat. The majority of this countrys wealth (?over 80% i think) still rests in the hands of aging baby boomers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2020, 09:26:06 PM »

Ah ha, the old age and wisdom argument. Well, when all is said and done and those who scoffed at the simplicity and ease of wearing a mast and have either suffered as a result or know someone who has, tell me about how it was all about giving up your freedom. Really, are you that insecure?

If your theory were so, then why is it I have more freedom today then I did when I was younger?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2020, 09:55:20 PM »
well my friend

when its time to measure when its all said and done

you will be gone

then ill be left to describe to all younger than me

that fear shrinks your future

ill repeat that my friend

fear shrinks youre future

i dont hate you or dislike you, because of course we never met

we coorespond, for a reason i think you arent willig to understand

many many large numbers of us are out there, jst waiting to be heard

its been a long time since we were

then once that time comes

like  a stage it will be revealed

we do not like supression

we do not like being told what we were born as is wrong

we did not choose to be born in this time, or born in a certain  skin

we were born, to keep moving forward

and, thats the only way forward, is to move that way, forward

no restrict, not live in the past,

we just want love and to be proud

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2020, 10:13:57 PM »
So I walk out of my house to check the mail and notice the mail woman putting the mail in the box of my neighbor. She's wearing a mask. Here in Hawaii it's out as hell right now there she is wearing a mask, outdoors, with no one around. I yell out to her, "Why are you wearing a mask?" She replies, "We're suppose to." I tell her, "But there's no one around, it's outside, it's hot as hell." Then she says, "Well, just in case someone comes out when I'm delivering the mail and I don't want to get in trouble."
"But who is going to know?" I said, my voice trailing off as I realize this is a lost cause.
She just smiles at me and waves and tells me to have to good day.

She's very sweet person. She won't accept any tips on Christmas. She always returns it. I once asked me why and she just said that she loves her job. Imagine the amount of money she turns away every year? Most people leave a $10 or $20 for Christmas. Multiply that with the 100s of customers she has.

Most people are just naturally compliant and sheep-like. Just what the politicians bank on.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2020, 10:39:56 PM »
So I walk out of my house to check the mail and notice the mail woman putting the mail in the box of my neighbor. She's wearing a mask. Here in Hawaii it's out as hell right now there she is wearing a mask, outdoors, with no one around. I yell out to her, "Why are you wearing a mask?" She replies, "We're suppose to." I tell her, "But there's no one around, it's outside, it's hot as hell." Then she says, "Well, just in case someone comes out when I'm delivering the mail and I don't want to get in trouble."
"But who is going to know?" I said, my voice trailing off as I realize this is a lost cause.
She just smiles at me and waves and tells me to have to good day.

She's very sweet person. She won't accept any tips on Christmas. She always returns it. I once asked me why and she just said that she loves her job. Imagine the amount of money she turns away every year? Most people leave a $10 or $20 for Christmas. Multiply that with the 100s of customers she has.

Most people are just naturally compliant and sheep-like. Just what the politicians bank on.

Sure, she's misguided and overreacting. She could always wear face protection that she pulls up when someone comes near to her. You asked her, "Who is going to know?"? She knows. Honestly, what's it to you if wearing a mask makes her believe she is doing what's right. Maybe it is because she just doesn't want to get in trouble. Neither you nor I know how much trouble she would get into, but seriously, what if violating a mandate to cover her face costs her her job.

From another of my famous Google searches you like to cite me for, it seems the USPS doesn't require their delivery people to wear a mask unless it is a state or local ordnance. FYI, Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell requires masks be worn, even outdoors when social distancing isn't possible.

So yeah, let's not be sheep who willingly jump off the cliff. But let's also respect the fact that other people may prefer to follow the law, even if it makes them seem like part of a flock.
of sheep.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2020, 10:50:34 PM »
Sure, she's misguided and overreacting. She could always wear face protection that she pulls up when someone comes near to her. You asked her, "Who is going to know?"? She knows. Honestly, what's it to you if wearing a mask makes her believe she is doing what's right. Maybe it is because she just doesn't want to get in trouble. Neither you nor I know how much trouble she would get into, but seriously, what if violating a mandate to cover her face costs her her job.

From another of my famous Google searches you like to cite me for, it seems the USPS doesn't require their delivery people to wear a mask unless it is a state or local ordnance. FYI, Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell requires masks be worn, even outdoors when social distancing isn't possible.

So yeah, let's not be sheep who willingly jump off the cliff. But let's also respect the fact that other people may prefer to follow the law, even if it makes them seem like part of a flock.
of sheep.

Seriously man, just shut up! Just shut the fuck up! Like I said many times before, you are so clueless. You have zero sense of self-awareness -- no idea how you come across to others. Has it ever even remotely dawned on you that since you are virtually universally despise on this board that maybe it's not because everybody else here are assholes, that maybe, just maybe, it's you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2020, 12:35:07 AM »
Maybe these non-mask wearing folks should give their decision to throw caution to the wind another think. If you love going to the gym and you love working out, ask yourself how much of this you'll be able to do if you get COVID-19.

COLUMBIA, S.C. —  Today, September 19th, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (DHEC) announced 706 new confirmed cases and 40 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, 9 additional confirmed deaths and 2 new probable deaths.

This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 134,052, probable cases to 3,188, confirmed deaths to 3,017, and 171 probable deaths.

The Covid-19 mortality rate doesn't even begin getting scary until the 70-79 age range, where the death rate is between 1 in 12 and 1 in 16, depending on the data you look at.  Let's just arbitrarily call it a 1 in 14 death rate for a person in the 70-79 age rage.  That puts the survival rate at 93%.

At 80-89, the death rate becomes 1 in 4.  That sounds scary looking at it that way, but that exact same statistic viewed optimistically means that 75% of people aged 80-89 who get Covid-19 will beat it.  I didn't go to my grandmother's birthday party two weeks ago, but she also turned 88...there are a lot of things that I would do to accommodate my grandmother, but in any case, she is almost 90, so being disproportionately concerned for her is rational.

I also read two sources that put the average age of a person dying of Covid-19 so far at 79.5 and 84, respectively.  The first source was just a random meme, but the second source is a YouTuber named Computing Forever, and he does his research.  I don't trust any source blindly, but I have been studying Covid-19 data for about a month now, and everything I've read shows that Covid-19 is an EXTREMELY geriatric virus.  It's even more geriatric than the flu.  With the average age of a person dying of Covid-19 being older than the average human lifespan and with the odds of a healthy person under the age of 40 dying from Covid-19 being under 1 in 10 MILLION, it's literally a real life comedy watching the current hysteria over this virus...if that comedy wasn't funny at all.  SO basically, like any other woke comedy coming out of Pedowood Hollywood today.

I'll put it this way:

If you were to plot Covid-19 deaths as a function of age on an XY axis, you'd basically get a curve that doesn't do anything until age 70, and then takes off...kind of like...oh, I don't know, THE HUMAN LIFESPAN IN GENERAL.  Who knew that people die?

FULL COVID-19 MATTCMATICAL BREAKDOWN, FREE FOR GETBIGGERS:

31,500,000 of the 7,800,000,000 human beings on earth have gotten Covid-19 so far = 1 in 248 = 0.4% [which means that 99.6% of the world's population has not even GOTTEN this virus so far, after over 10 MONTHS since the first case...sounds so intimidating.  ::)]

967,000 of the 31,500,000 who have gotten Covid-19 so far have died from it = 3.07% [96.9% of people who get this virus survive it, and with only 0.4% of the world's population getting it so far, that means that [so 99.9876% of the world's population has thus far NOT died of this virus...LOL...I'm getting so scared.  ;D]

Only 6% of the 967,000 people who die of Covid-19 die directly from Covid-19.  The remaining 94% have 2.6 comorbidities each [so out of every 10 people who die of the virus, the group had a total of 26 total health problems, meaning that each person who died had 2-3 other health issues each when they died OF, NOT FROM Covid-19  That means that only 58,020 people in the world thus far have died DIRECTLY FROM Covid-19.

That means that 7,779,941,980 of the ~7,800,000,000 on the planet on new year's day 2020 did not die directly from Covid-19 as of the current date, 2020-09-23.

In conclusion, 99.99926% of the people alive on January 1st, 2020 did NOT die directly from Covid-19, even though we've all been continually reminded of how terrifying and freaky this global pandemic is.

OH WAIT...NO, THERE'S MORE.

Under 1% of Covid-19 deaths are among people under the age of 45.  So of the STAGGERING 58,020 total people who have thus far died directly of Covid-19, a mind-blowing total of 580 people on the entire planet under the age of 45 have died directly as a result of Covid-19.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I'M GETTING SO SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!111

But on serious note, Primemuscle - if this virus concerns you as a result of the particular age demographic you happen to be in, or if you possibly have certain medical conditions [diabetes, high blood pressure, a respiratory illness of some sort, etc], then FINE.  But for you to expect people to tolerate shutting down the world over a pandemic that 99.99% of the world's population has SURVIVED as we now approach nearly a YEAR since the first case was reported by China, then I would say that you are being very inconsiderate to the lives of other people.

If you don't want to drive a car out of fear of dying in a car crash, fine.

If you don't want to cross the road out of fear of dying while crossing the road, fine.

But do you really think it is acceptable to impose those views on others?

Canada has lost over $300 BILLION OF ITS ECONOMY this year!  And we've only had 9,234 deaths!  And keep in mind that only 6% of those deaths are deaths caused DIRECTLY by Covid-19.  That means that Canada decided that losing $300 BILLION in economic activity was worth it for a virus that has directly killed 554 people so far!

Normally, I would say that I'm embarrassed to be Canadian right now, but since the entire world is undergoing a sort of group-level bout with insanity at the moment, I can sort of forgive my fellow Canadians.  Sort of.  Conditional on ALL MEASURES TAKEN OVER THIS HYPEDEMIC ENDING WITHIN SIX MONTHS.

This isn't funny anymore.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2020, 12:41:51 AM »
MATT COLE'S NOTES:

31,500,000 of the 7,800,000,000 human beings on earth on 01/01/2020 have gotten Covid-19 so far = 1 in 248 = 0.4038%.

967,000 of the 31,500,000 who have gotten Covid-19 so far have died from it = 3.07% [3.07% of 0.4038% = 0.0124%]

Only 6% of the 967,000 people who die of Covid-19 die directly from Covid-19 = [6% of 3.07% of 0.4038% = 0.0007438%]

In conclusion, 99.99926% of the people alive on January 1st, 2020 did NOT die directly from Covid-19 as of today, September 23rd, 2020, nearly ONE FULL YEAR AFTER THE FIRST CASE OF THIS VIRUS WAS DISCOVERED, even though we've all been continually reminded of how terrifying and freaky this global pandemic is.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2020, 04:34:54 AM »
A new epic meme to paste on Twitter, thanks Matt!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2020, 12:40:45 PM »

But on serious note, Primemuscle - if this virus concerns you as a result of the particular age demographic you happen to be in, or if you possibly have certain medical conditions [diabetes, high blood pressure, a respiratory illness of some sort, etc], then FINE.  But for you to expect people to tolerate shutting down the world over a pandemic that 99.99% of the world's population has SURVIVED as we now approach nearly a YEAR since the first case was reported by China, then I would say that you are being very inconsiderate to the lives of other people.

If you don't want to drive a car out of fear of dying in a car crash, fine.

If you don't want to cross the road out of fear of dying while crossing the road, fine.

But do you really think it is acceptable to impose those views on others?

Canada has lost over $300 BILLION OF ITS ECONOMY this year!  And we've only had 9,234 deaths!  And keep in mind that only 6% of those deaths are deaths caused DIRECTLY by Covid-19.  That means that Canada decided that losing $300 BILLION in economic activity was worth it for a virus that has directly killed 554 people so far!

Normally, I would say that I'm embarrassed to be Canadian right now, but since the entire world is undergoing a sort of group-level bout with insanity at the moment, I can sort of forgive my fellow Canadians.  Sort of.  Conditional on ALL MEASURES TAKEN OVER THIS HYPEDEMIC ENDING WITHIN SIX MONTHS.

This isn't funny anymore.

To be honest, I am not concerned about getting COVID-19. If I were, I wouldn't leave the house. I would have everything dropped off at the door and avoid people entirely. You may think that would be impossible, but my good friend Nancy who has a compromised immune system and congestive heart failure as a result of having chemo for throat cancer is doing just that.

At 76 years of age, my age profile for contracting COVID is right up there. Conversely, I am exceptionally healthy so there's no reason to believe if I did get it, I'd die from it. But if I did get sick and die from the virus, well at least I've lived a full and long life. People my age die. In fact, I just found out my oldest longtime friend died late last month. He was 4 years older than me. His health wasn't great. I didn't ask so I don't know what he died of....maybe it was COVID or maybe it was something else.

Not sure why you like to layer what others say and think onto me, which is something you've done for as long as I've known you. I do not recall ever suggesting shutting down the economy. I was back going to the gym almost as soon as they were allowed to reopen. I recently went for drinks at a bar I like. I wear a mask where it is required and not when it isn't. For example, you won't see me driving around in my car with a mask on or out gardening on the street side of my house.

One gym I go to only requires people working out there to wear a mask when they enter or leave....because that's the governor's mandate and they don't wish to be fined or shutdown for violating it. L.A. Fitness, where I also workout, requires people wear a mask at all times. It's a damn nuisance. My glasses are always fogging up. If I didn't have a preference for some of their equipment, I probably would avoid going there. I miss eating out at restaurants, but I've adapted by using online ordering apps or the drive thru. BTW, french fries are terrible cold and hamburgers are not as good. Subway sometimes messes up my order even though I used their app.

Nope. I'm not mandating shutdowns. If Trump's rally attendee's don't want to wear masks, it has little affect on me since I don't attend his rallies. 

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
they wear them posted a video showing they do

you are a broken record

and dont flatter yourself thinking i send special messages to you.

im fighting the swamp and your part of it

dont pm me anymore