Author Topic: M1T  (Read 22037 times)

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
M1T
« on: April 19, 2006, 09:01:03 PM »
hey guys,
  i have some questions regarding M1T.  first off, do you guys think it is even worth taking?  second of all, if i do take it should i treat it as seriously as i would with real AAS?  should i use anti-aromatase and PCT with it? 

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: M1T
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:24:48 PM »
1)  It is worth taking

2)  Take it as seriously as any other AAS (it is real)

3)  No need for anti-aromatase

4)  Take Nolvadex as PCT

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:11:17 PM »
stack it with test cyp- will help with the lethargy and eliminate other potential sides- dont stack any other orals with it-its pretty harsh.

Bypass

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 05:12:46 AM »
Okay, can someone give me more information on M1T? I've never even heard of it, what does it do? What dosage would one take of it, you know just the basic run down, I know I could search and google for this stuff, but the topics here are getting a bit redundant, so this seems like something á component we don't often hear about, could someone elaborate on it please, give us pros and cons and maybe some experiences with it?

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 05:51:55 AM »
1)  It is worth taking

2)  Take it as seriously as any other AAS (it is real)

3)  No need for anti-aromatase

4)  Take Nolvadex as PCT
why wouldnt i need an anti-aromatase for it and why nolvadex as  pct instead of clomid? what is a good duration of a cycle and how many mg a day?  thanks alot for the help, fellas.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »
I personally don't think it's worth taking. I had worse sides with M1T then I did with Dbol. I had horrible headaches & my BP went through the roof.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 10:26:25 AM »
why wouldnt i need an anti-aromatase for it and why nolvadex as  pct instead of clomid? what is a good duration of a cycle and how many mg a day?  thanks alot for the help, fellas.

-M1T does not aromatase, so you dont need an anything for that.

-I personally like Nolvadex better, Clomid would work as well. 

-You can take M1T for 2-5 weeks, your choice- see how your gains are after 2 weeks. 

-You can take anywhere from 10mg-20mg a day.  However, this depends on you prior cycle history and your bodyweight.  If this is your first time trying any AAS try 10mg a day.

-I have never had a side effect with M1T other than a little bit of hairloss (nothing serious though).

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
-I have never had a side effect with M1T other than a little bit of hairloss (nothing serious though).

Lucky you...man I was so fucking tired I had to fight just to get to the gym. The pumps were great though.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 11:00:09 AM »
-M1T does not aromatase, so you dont need an anything for that.

-I personally like Nolvadex better, Clomid would work as well. 

-You can take M1T for 2-5 weeks, your choice- see how your gains are after 2 weeks. 

-You can take anywhere from 10mg-20mg a day.  However, this depends on you prior cycle history and your bodyweight.  If this is your first time trying any AAS try 10mg a day.

since m1 does not aromatize i wont need to worry about gyno, is that correct?  also, i take proscar as a preventative to baldness.  so i wont have to worry about the hairloss issue?  my last question is regarding pct.  how should i take the nolvadex?  should i only take it post cycle, or should i take it during too.....just to make sure that there is no estrogen increase?  thanks for the responses.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2006, 01:33:34 PM »
since m1 does not aromatize i wont need to worry about gyno, is that correct?  also, i take proscar as a preventative to baldness.  so i wont have to worry about the hairloss issue?  my last question is regarding pct.  how should i take the nolvadex?  should i only take it post cycle, or should i take it during too.....just to make sure that there is no estrogen increase?  thanks for the responses.

-I have never had a problem with gyno on M1T(It does not aromatize).  Some people have reported some water retention which can suggest that a moderate progestational activity inherent in this steroid....which can sometimes mimic the effects of estrogen (LLewellyn, 168).  Therefore, have Nolvadex on hand- just in case.

-I would only take nolvadex after the cycle.  Take 40mg/day first week.  30mg/day second week.  20mg/day third week.

-As for hairloss, I dont know if M1T works with proscar or not.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2006, 06:18:39 PM »
hey guys,
  i have some questions regarding M1T.  first off, do you guys think it is even worth taking?  second of all, if i do take it should i treat it as seriously as i would with real AAS?  should i use anti-aromatase and PCT with it? 
Is it worth taking? Absolutely not! The benefits are small, the product is not worth the cost, and the side affects far outweigh the gains.

In short, stay away from all the prohormone based products. Go with the real deal or don't go at all...you'll be much more satisfied, as well as in a safer position.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2006, 06:26:19 PM »
Is it worth taking? Absolutely not! The benefits are small, the product is not worth the cost, and the side affects far outweigh the gains.

In short, stay away from all the prohormone based products. Go with the real deal or don't go at all...you'll be much more satisfied, as well as in a safer position.

I disagree.... it was only called a "prohormone" because M1T was made legally due to a loophole in the law.  But, everyone has their own opinion based on the results they achieved.... 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
hey guys,

Waste.

Why are people so wrapped up in these gray market supplements?

There's a reason they weren't sold as AAS by any major pharmaceutical companies.

They are inefficient have bad sides.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2006, 09:12:36 PM »
I agree with DIV, get some real gear and dump that garbage. In my experience I've had more side effects with prohormones then with real gear, the worst is the mood swings and headaches.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2006, 09:38:01 PM »
I agree with DIV, get some real gear and dump that garbage. In my experience I've had more side effects with prohormones then with real gear, the worst is the mood swings and headaches.

......then again.......I don't like EQ either.   ;D

Remember that.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2006, 10:47:32 PM »
M1T is one of the most potent oral steroids ever developed- stacked with the right test its great- without test you will suffer- probably the best way to jumpstart a cycle-IMO. I seen it work with my own eyes- not just for me but lots of others-

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2006, 04:15:22 AM »
M1T is one of the most potent oral steroids ever developed- stacked with the right test its great- without test you will suffer- probably the best way to jumpstart a cycle-IMO. I seen it work with my own eyes- not just for me but lots of others-
its one of the most potent orals ever? i dont think its better than dbol or 'drol, i just thought it was a very good prohormone.  what do you mean if i dont take it with test "ill suffer"?  ive known guys who just take it by itself, with some nolvadex or clomid after and been fine.  i was just going to take it solo and with some nolvadex thrown in for good measure.  is this a bad idea?  how much weight could i expect to gain from a 6 week cycle, starting at 10mg a day...pyramiding up to 30mg a day, and then dropping back down?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006, 11:11:59 AM »

^That's bullshit, widow.

M1T is harsh and not nearly as potent as Halotestin.

Give me a break....

You obviously haven't tried Halo or Methyltestosterone.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 11:06:11 PM »
^That's bullshit, widow.

M1T is harsh and not nearly as potent as Halotestin.

Give me a break....

You obviously haven't tried Halo or Methyltestosterone.

Not bullshit- you have not tried M1T- stack it with some cyp and you will be lifting some heavy stuff- Its totally diffrent then halo- you cant compare the two- halo is stronger than test but not 16times as potent like M1T- M1T is like a cross between tren-primo and winstrol- if used right you will blow up like a mofo- with abnormal strength gains- like I said It works- I would personally opt for the halo because its not as dirty of a compound- more aggression on halo- probably safer too if you could belive it- M1T is probably the most hepatoxic stuff you could take. does not mean its not effective- like sust you just have to know how to use it right.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2006, 03:00:04 PM »
M1T is probably the most hepatoxic stuff you could take. does not mean its not effective- like sust you just have to know how to use it right.

^The hepatoxicity alone would make it a no-go, regardless of how strong it is.

If you take this in perspective, Tren is very harsh on the body as a whole.  It's not really that you notice so much when you're on, but when you come off Tren, you realize just ho suppressive it is. 

I can't imagine how rough M1T is on the body.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2006, 10:21:18 PM »
I would personally opt for halo myself - the aggression is much better- as far as strength they are about the same when used correctly- Alot of people were just buying M1T from max muscle and running it solo without test- they were setting themselves up for sides- run with Test cyp it works diffrent then when you run it solo- you dont get all lethargic and sick - Yeah its toxic- but I wouldnt say its not worth taking-

salu

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 12:31:08 AM »
i have to agree it works but it aint no dbol or drol and run it with test otherwise lethargy baby. M1t you be lucky if you keep 5 pds. honestly after pct. It aint no aas but it is number one in my books when it comes to prohormones.

strength and honor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2006, 06:50:25 PM »
I would personally opt for halo myself - the aggression is much better- as far as strength they are about the same when used correctly- Alot of people were just buying M1T from max muscle and running it solo without test- they were setting themselves up for sides- run with Test cyp it works diffrent then when you run it solo- you dont get all lethargic and sick - Yeah its toxic- but I wouldnt say its not worth taking-

do you keep any gains off of halo....and why test cyp instead of enanth or prop?

RET

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2006, 07:04:12 PM »
I personally used it. I actually used it more than once. The first time i experimented with it i used the normal 6oxo which was highly recommended to use with any prohormone. The second time I purchased it i used nolvadex as a PCT and the results were phenomenal. Yet like allot of people have replied it is highly toxic to your body which you know it will then have negative side effects. But thats beside the point because I'm still alive and walking. But if your gonna toxify your body then i would recommend dbol. Though some say they have lost some strength with dbol i didn't lose much with m1t in fact i gained 20 pounds. It's your choice i hope my advice helps.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2006, 07:06:13 PM »
do you keep any gains off of halo....and why test cyp instead of enanth or prop?

Halo is just good for strength and aggression- good for cutting- its not any kind of serious mass builder. the cyp would just balance out the cycle more in terms of a balanced anabolic to androgenic ratio.