Author Topic: Why doesn't THE TRAITOR talk to his fellow citizens as he talks to Woodward  (Read 1165 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I mean the dude sounds almost normal when talking to Woodward

Why is his first and only instinct always to LIE to the public rather than just being honest

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Why doesn't THE TRAITOR talk to his fellow citizens as he talks to Woodward
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 09:24:38 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 09:26:47 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 09:27:08 AM »
As usual

Trumptards can address the topic

Why doesn't Trump talk to the American people the way he talks to Woodward

Wouldn't that actually BE BETTER FOR HIM as well as US?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 09:29:12 AM »
They refuse to acknowledge this harsh reality.
His supporters are like a brain washed cult and dare not question the dear leader.

Reminds me of this group of brides maids we had rent one of Mt places a few years ago.
One girl goes into the bathroom right after another one and is repulsed by the stink.

Obviously, the girl went in there dropped a turn and stunk it up with her nasty butt musk.
Rather then admit it the obvious, she claimed that the septic system was "backed up".
She was so adamant the bride called my wife and my wife called a plumber.

The plumber came out and we paid an "after hrs " fee for him to find NOTHING wrong.
The girl still refused to admit the stink came from her ass and the other brides mailds just accepted it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 09:31:30 AM »
They refuse to acknowledge this harsh reality.
His supporters are like a brain washed cult and dare not question the dear leader.

Reminds me of this group of brides maids we had rent one of Mt places a few years ago.
One girl goes into the bathroom right after another one and is repulsed by the stink.

Obviously, the girl went in there dropped a turn and stunk it up with her nasty butt musk.
Rather then admit it the obvious, she claimed that the septic system was "backed up".
She was so adamant the bride called my wife and my wife called a plumber.

The plumber came out and we paid an "after hrs " fee for him to find NOTHING wrong.
The girl still refused to admit the stink came from her ass and the other brides mailds just accepted it.

Don't you think it would have been better for Trump politically if he just spoke to the American people like he spoke to Woodward

We all want out so called leaders to be honest with us and his lying only hurt him and us

It makes no sense

I waiting for one of our resident Trumptards to explain how lying to us is better for him or us?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 09:36:16 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 09:38:07 AM »
As usual

Trumptards can address the topic

Why doesn't Trump talk to the American people the way he talks to Woodward

Wouldn't that actually BE BETTER FOR HIM as well as US?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 09:46:36 AM »
Walt, how do you deal with the fact that Trump knew Covid was dangerous and easy to catch by air.
Then in public, he discourages masks and social distancing and even has indoor rallies where his own supporters catch Covid.

You're a smart guy , so you gotta know he duped you on this one 'eh.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 10:15:13 AM »
Walt, how do you deal with the fact that Trump knew Covid was dangerous and easy to catch by air.
Then in public, he discourages masks and social distancing and even has indoor rallies where his own supporters catch Covid.

this is a given

my question to is wouldn't it have been better for both Trump (personally and politically) and the everyone else in the country if he had just told the truth

We now know the truth yet he continue to lie up to this very day

how is that helping him or us?

this is the bottom line

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 11:01:18 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 11:09:19 AM »

Howard, if COVID is SO deadly, why haven’t the Democrats demanded that anti-police protestors (rioters) stop assembling in public and putting the entire country at risk?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 12:05:33 PM »
Howard, if COVID is SO deadly, why haven’t the Democrats demanded that anti-police protestors (rioters) stop assembling in public and putting the entire country at risk?

can you explain how Trumps lying helps HIM or THE COUNTRY

BTW - being outside is much safer than being inside and most protestors (unless they are science denying Trumptards like the assholes in Michiga) wear masks

Also, why didn't the cops in Michigan pepper spray, tear gas or beat these guys with batons like they did to peaceful protestors in Lafayette Park  or why didn't they knock them to the ground like they did to that old man who cracked his head open on the sidewalk

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 12:21:21 PM »
1. I'm against the large protests for safety reasons, the same way I'm against the Trump rallies.
   I was one of the first to post that the BLM rallies were unsafe during a covid pandemic.
   The media was hypocritical on that and I called 'em out on it months ago.

2.. Woodward has Trump on tape talking saying he KNOWS that covid is deadly and easy to transmit thru the  air.
    Trump goes on to say it's at least 5x more deadly then the typical flu and compared Covid to the plague .
    He admitted he was "playing it down " for the public
* Those are TRUMP's own words, on tape . In public he said/did the opposite .

3.. Walt, c'mon now, if the owner of Wal-Mart was heard on tape saying he KNEW that covid was dangerous.
   Then, he also says, that he didn't want to say it public because that would hurt his business, so he played the threat down.

THIS is clear and objective proof by Trump's own words that he only cares about HIMSELF

3. Ya know Walt, I contributed $$, to his good man running for congress in Ga.
https://www.richmccormick.us/

I hope that proves, I vote for character and service over petty politics.
Unlike Dr McCormick,  I find many flaws in Trump's character as a man. Trump's a con man .

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 01:24:02 PM »
1. I'm against the large protests for safety reasons, the same way I'm against the Trump rallies.
   I was one of the first to post that the BLM rallies were unsafe during a covid pandemic.
   The media was hypocritical on that and I called 'em out on it months ago.

2.. Woodward has Trump on tape talking saying he KNOWS that covid is deadly and easy to transmit thru the  air.
    Trump goes on to say it's at least 5x more deadly then the typical flu and compared Covid to the plague .
    He admitted he was "playing it down " for the public
* Those are TRUMP's own words, on tape . In public he said/did the opposite .

3.. Walt, c'mon now, if the owner of Wal-Mart was heard on tape saying he KNEW that covid was dangerous.
   Then, he also says, that he didn't want to say it public because that would hurt his business, so he played the threat down.

THIS is clear and objective proof by Trump's own words that he only cares about HIMSELF

3. Ya know Walt, I contributed $$, to his good man running for congress in Ga.
https://www.richmccormick.us/

I hope that proves, I vote for character and service over petty politics.
Unlike Dr McCormick,  I find many flaws in Trump's character as a man. Trump's a con man .

Howard, as of the end of August 2020, the CDC is showing about 6,500 - 9,000 deaths more than the occurred in the first 8 months of the years 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015.

The mortality numbers are relatively constant year to year, allowing for population growth. So why doesn’t the first 8 months of 2020 show more than 200,000 “excess deaths” greater than the deaths in any of the first 8 months of the five previous years?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »
Howard, as of the end of August 2020, the CDC is showing about 6,500 - 9,000 deaths more than the occurred in the first 8 months of the years 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015.

The mortality numbers are relatively constant year to year, allowing for population growth. So why doesn’t the first 8 months of 2020 show more than 200,000 “excess deaths” greater than the deaths in any of the first 8 months of the five previous years?

I side with Trump ( and others) on how dangerous Covid is, based on his own words during the Woodward interview.
I don't often agree with Trump but I do when it comes to his candid personal view of covid.

Ok, my question was , would you support this candidate for congress in Ga. I gave him a small donation and have a yard sign up for him.   https://www.richmccormick.us/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 02:36:40 PM »
“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,”

"It goes through the air,"

the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed

"And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

“So this rips you apart,” Trump added. “It is the plague.”

“this thing is a killer if it gets you. If you’re the wrong person, you don’t have a chance.”

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 02:59:43 PM »
“Bob, it’s so easily transmissible, you wouldn’t even believe it,”

"It goes through the air,"

the air, you just breathe the air and that's how it's passed

"And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

“So this rips you apart,” Trump added. “It is the plague.”

“this thing is a killer if it gets you. If you’re the wrong person, you don’t have a chance.”

Imagine the owner of a store that played down Covid for the sake of business and told customers they didn't need masks and it was perfectly safe to come in.

Then, someone gets him on tape saying covid is dangerous and easy to catch, but he played it down so his business wouldn't decrease.

People would boycott the store and be outraged.

Not for Trump? Why? Only explanation is , it's a cult of personality.
This isn't a political debate or anything you can answer via logic or issues, etc.

It's so pathetic, that many will actually believe the election was rigged unless Trump wins.

The best course of action is vote early and get as many people to vote too.
Anything else won't matter, has become pointless and is a waste of our time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 03:16:54 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 03:27:31 PM »
Imagine the owner of a store that played down Covid for the sake of business and told customers they didn't need masks and it was perfectly safe to come in.

Then, someone gets him on tape saying covid is dangerous and easy to catch, but he played it down so his business wouldn't decrease.

People would boycott the store and be outraged.

Not for Trump? Why? Only explanation is , it's a cult of personality.
This isn't a political debate or anything you can answer via logic or issues, etc.

It's so pathetic, that many will actually believe the election was rigged unless Trump wins.

The best course of action is vote early and get as many people to vote too.
Anything else won't matter, has become pointless and is a waste of our time.

Howturd, when you say “perfectly safe” are you making up that terminology or was that EXACT term used by President Trump?

When you say “COVID is dangerous”, what demographic of the population are you referring to, or are you claiming that COVID is equally dangerous to every American?

Your hypothetical situations to try to prop up your very weak argument really are immature, childish, and don’t support the point you’re trying to make. I understand the subject matter is difficult and liberals are stupid, but if you keep at it, you may finally understand some of the underlying problem at hand.

So for the second time....why are the “Excess Deaths” as measured by the CDC for the first 8 months of 2020 not 200,000 more people than in the first 8 months of 2015 through 2019?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 03:31:17 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2020, 03:32:31 PM »
Howturd, when you say “perfectly safe” are you making up that terminology or was that EXACT term used by President Trump?

When you say “COVID is dangerous”, what demographic of the population are you referring to, or are you claiming that COVID is equally dangerous to every American?

Your hypothetical situations to try to prop up your very weak argument really are immature, childish, and don’t support the point you’re trying to make. I understand the subject matter is difficult and liberals are stupid, but if you keep at it, you may finally understand some of the underlying problem at hand.

So for the second time....why are the “Excess Deaths” as measured by the CDC for the first 8 months of 2020 not 200,000 more people than in the first 8 months of 2015 through 2019?

more from THE TRAITOR

“This is deadly stuff,” Trump told Woodward on Feb. 7.

“Just today and yesterday, some startling facts came out. It’s not just old, older. Young people too, plenty of young people,” Trump said.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 03:54:25 PM »
I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST SUPREME COURT JUSTICE...AMY CONEY BARRETT.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2020, 04:26:25 PM »

Listen to Trumps own words and decide . If you don't listen , you won't be informed on what he actually said.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2020, 04:29:08 PM »
I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST SUPREME COURT JUSTICE...AMY CONEY BARRETT.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.
She just got named , but it's ways to go before she's on the actual SCOTUS.
However, this is the 1st step for any SCOTUS justice.