Author Topic: Flex latest swimsuit edition  (Read 7754 times)

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
Flex latest swimsuit edition
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »
I was wondering if anyone has seen the latest issue of Flex magazine;the swimsuit edition, and if monica Brant is featued or not?

???

Gottastayfit

• Getbig II
  • Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.
Re: Flex latest swimsuit edition
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 10:04:24 AM »
I just received my copy of Flex the other day and I don't recall seeing Monica Brandt featured in the layout. Must say... I'm a little disappointed at the swimsuit edition.  :(
Patricia

The General

• Getbig III
  • The Absolute leader
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 01:38:21 AM »
It is a complete Failure, it is just worth '0$' nobody is idiot nowadays to buy that garbage stuff,let them feature real fitness,figure or bodybuilder competitors not the b-tch types :P

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 05:49:51 AM »
I thought it was great, but what the hell do I know. Val and Timea on the cover - both gorgeous women. Val will be competing in Colorado May 12th and 13th.

Elevate Your Image.™

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 11:21:14 AM »

I haven't bought a copy yet, but I hope this one is a best-seller.

zw8lifter

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 06:41:44 PM »
It is a complete Failure, it is just worth '0$' nobody is idiot nowadays to buy that garbage stuff,let them feature real fitness,figure or bodybuilder competitors not the b-tch types :P

I liked it quite a bit. Sexy and hot. Tanji Johnson is my favorite. I've seen her at a few shows. I don't think she's a 'b-tch type'... and she's real enough to get 6th at the Arnold - missing 5th by 1 point. Hope you were kidding...

agpro

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 12:13:09 AM »

Hi General,
I would have to disagree with you on this one.  The girls featured on this issue are all Fitness and Figure athletes.  In my opinion they are moving in a good direction by featuring the girls that compete.  You need to see the magazine first.  They used new faces as well witch it makes a more exciting for the sport and give the real athletes the opportunity to be market.

Best wishes,

Adela
www.adelagf.com

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 12:28:47 PM »

"The b-tch types?"    ???

If I'm not mistaken, Val is actively competing in figure and Timea used to compete in fitness.

What choo talkin' bout General?   ???
R

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 03:18:19 PM »
The General is great at making ZERO sense with his posts. He's just mad 'cause Monica's not in the issue. As though she needs to be in EVERY swimsuit issue to make it a good one.  ::)
Lee

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 12:16:16 AM »

Kudus to Flex for actually using figure and fitness competitors in the magazine.  It is nice to see people from in the industry featured in the magazines swimsuit edition!

FITWINGS

• Getbig II
  • TC Chang Photography
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 05:27:36 PM »
Very nice showcase for these wonderful athletes! ;D
TC Chang Photography

snarky

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 10:41:59 PM »
Kudus to Flex for actually using figure and fitness competitors in the magazine.  It is nice to see people from in the industry featured in the magazines swimsuit edition!

Great job on the issue, Chris and Mike. It looks great. Timea, Val and all the girls look awesome!

OneBigMan

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 11:21:51 PM »
This years swimsuit issue is not as good as it was when the annual swimsuit issue came out during the 90's. Does anybody recall the years when Lenda Murray, Cory Everson, MONICA, Minna Lessig, Erica Kern, Milamar Flores and Madonna Grimes appeared on the cover of the FLEX swimsuit issue.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 02:06:10 AM »
This years swimsuit issue is not as good as it was when the annual swimsuit issue came out during the 90's. Does anybody recall the years when Lenda Murray, Cory Everson, MONICA, Minna Lessig, Erica Kern, Milamar Flores and Madonna Grimes appeared on the cover of the FLEX swimsuit issue.
Yes, those were the best swimsuit/lingerie issues.

Wait a minute. OBM, going by your previous post, were you looking at this issue while hiking up Brokeback mountain?  :-\
Lee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »

Minna Lessig was clearly one of the most underrated hotties of all-time in this business.