Author Topic: Have you voted and by what method?  (Read 2465 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Have you voted and by what method?
« on: October 15, 2020, 04:35:27 AM »
Put mine in a dropbox.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Have you voted and by what method?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 08:14:37 AM »
In my neck of the woods, in person early voting starts October 24. I’ll probably wait a day or two for the lines to die down.

Never even considered Mail In.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 09:37:59 AM »
I will vote on election day. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2020, 10:39:37 AM »
I voted earlier this week.  Not much of a crowd, but a lot of people standing around with signs across the street.  Like who goes to vote without their mind already made up?  Seems funny to stand around all day with a Trump or Biden sign.

I did in person obviously, it's just easier if you go early.  Had to wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart, not a big deal, took about 15 minutes total.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 10:49:58 AM »
I mailed my ballots in.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 10:56:43 AM »
The voter registration deadline was October 13, 2020

October 20, 2020 is Last day for county elections officials​ to mail ballots to voters for the November 3, 2020 election. I mail or drop mine off the same day that I receive it. Have not received it yet.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 11:29:23 AM »
Voted early at the West Gray Center at 1475 West Gray in Houston...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2020, 12:12:29 PM »
I voted earlier this week.  Not much of a crowd, but a lot of people standing around with signs across the street.  Like who goes to vote without their mind already made up?  Seems funny to stand around all day with a Trump or Biden sign.

I did in person obviously, it's just easier if you go early.  Had to wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart, not a big deal, took about 15 minutes total.
Yeah, I was going to vote for candidate A until I saw that cool sign for candidate B so I'll vote for him instead. ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 08:07:05 AM »

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 09:12:09 AM »
I’m going the old fashion way.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 11:45:51 AM »
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

― Joseph Stalin

Awesome.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »
Hairplugs Biden’s acceptance of bribes from a foreign country should disqualify him from running for President. He should go to prison and President Donald Trump should run against Kamala Embharrass.

Leave it to the Democrats, they’ve nominated the most corrupt people in their Party going all the way back to Bill Clinton.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 03:40:27 PM »
My wife and I did the same. Dropped it off at the county drop box last week. There was no wait to drop it,  where I live.
In Ga, your ballot gets tracked ,so you can check and make sure it was in and counted. Already checked of!

Did you write in Hillary for old times sake?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2020, 04:27:46 PM »
I’m going the old fashion way.

Not surprised.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 04:51:39 PM »
Got my ballot in the mail today around noon. Marked it, stuck it in the secrecy envelope, which I put in the outer envelope which I signed and then drove a mile to the Official ballot box in front of the West Linn City Hall. All in all, this took about a half hour.

Supposedly, once your ballot is accepted, those annoying phone calls from campaigners and campaign fund raisers stop. Hopefully, it will also shut down the flood of emails requesting donations on a daily basis....and any canvassers, (which are few this time around). Why I get them from Republican candidates, I don't know. Although I do donate to political campaigns, it only to those I support....in this case, it is the slate of Democratic candidates. There are no Republicans running for office this time that I would vote for much less donate money to their campaigns.

Honestly, Lindsay Graham makes me sick. It is laughable that I get half a dozen or more emails from him (his campaign) requesting donations.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 05:12:49 PM »
I voted a week ago by dropbox. In my county the board of elections building is on the next block from a post office. No need to mail it.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 09:22:22 PM »
My wife and I did the same. Dropped it off at the county drop box last week. There was no wait to drop it,  where I live.
In Ga, your ballot gets tracked ,so you can check and make sure it was in and counted. Already checked of!

Your wife runs the show at your home.  You are the bitch.  She is a dumb Libturd, so you stay on your leash

Sad way to live Howard, maybe you should get on some TRT since you dont have Balls anymore and you let your wife control you like a bitch, even convincing you to vote for evil and corrupt Biden.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »

Your wife runs the show at your home.  You are the bitch.  She is a dumb Libturd, so you stay on your leash

Sad way to live Howard, maybe you should get on some TRT since you dont have Balls anymore and you let your wife control you like a bitch, even convincing you to vote for evil and corrupt Biden.

Jealous cuz she's the one fucking the Howitzer are ya?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2020, 09:48:16 AM »
Jealous cuz she's the one fucking the Howitzer are ya?

😂😂

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 11:09:06 AM »
Ya know dude, I'm an older, retired guy that posts on getbig for some cheap entertianment.
I don't know or care about 99% of the other posters . I seriously doubt anyone gives a fuk about me.
The endless stream of insult replies can be entertaining and a few are real, clever zingers.

I sometimes wonder what kind of "life" others on here live? I guess I'll never really know so WTF .
 To me , there are a lot of people posting who seem angry and bitter about something in their life.

I'm nothing special and took my share of licks in life.
  But, I'm FINALLY happily married to a smart , pretty lady and enjoy my humble retirement lifestyle.

I know this sounds sappy, but I hope every get bigger finds some measure of lasting love and happiness .
I live and post from my phone in a van down by the river.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2020, 06:37:55 PM »
I live and post from my phone in a van down by the river.

I thought The real Matt Foley died ? Glad to hear you're still going strong in that van bro!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 03:51:12 AM »
I thought The real Matt Foley died ? Glad to hear you're still going strong in that van bro!

He died and I inherited his van.  It's a lot rustier now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2020, 07:50:52 AM »
I put mine in a dropbox about 10 days ago and so far it does not show up as received on the state election website.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2020, 09:41:51 AM »
You mean this wasn't the right dropbox?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2020, 08:40:25 PM »
Hairplugs Biden’s acceptance of bribes from a foreign country should disqualify him from running for President. He should go to prison and President Donald Trump should run against Kamala Embharrass.

Leave it to the Democrats, they’ve nominated the most corrupt people in their Party going all the way back to Bill Clinton.

Ok, lets run with that. Biden is disqualified. Trumps attempt to coerce a foreign power into publicly investigating his political rival should disqualify him as well. So it should be Kamala vs Pence if we are being fair about it. But I suspect we're not

Voted early by dropping off my ballot at a polling location.