Whoops
« on: November 09, 2020, 08:09:16 PM »
Real clear politics rescinded PA and CNN rescinded AZ

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Whoops
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 08:12:02 PM »
Real clear politics rescinded PA and CNN rescinded AZ

RCP never called PA, and CNN hasn't called AZ or GA yet.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 08:15:37 PM »
RCP never called PA, and CNN hasn't called AZ or GA yet.

Coach is just working through the grieving process. He is currently moving back and forth between the denial and bargaining phase

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 08:25:53 PM »
Coach is just working through the grieving process. He is currently moving back and forth between the denial and bargaining phase

Feeling nervous?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 08:36:35 PM »
Feeling nervous?

About what exactly? I was in favour of a Trump win.

Biden winning, won't change much for me though. It will hurt those that voted for him far far more than me.

I'm good either way. Just enjoying pointing and laughing at the clowns on both sides

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 08:39:15 PM »
Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP
Co-Founder & President of RealClearPolitics
·
3h
This is false. We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.

https://twitter.com/TomBevanRCP/status/1325973800891150336

Sorry fellas. It's fake news

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 09:15:30 PM »
Tom Bevan
@TomBevanRCP
Co-Founder & President of RealClearPolitics
·
3h
This is false. We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.

https://twitter.com/TomBevanRCP/status/1325973800891150336

Sorry fellas. It's fake news

Thanks.  I came across a few claims that RCP did change PA from Biden to undecided.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 09:16:34 PM »

What am grieving from? Seriously? I’ve said all along if he loses he loses but also know if Biden wins, there’s TOO much hard evidence of voter fraud. I also said Trump isn’t going to just roll over and concede if there is evidence of voter fraud. None of it made sense.

Also hearing that GA got rescinded as well. That’s what? 46 EV rescinded in one night?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 09:56:37 PM »
What am grieving from? Seriously? I’ve said all along if he loses he loses but also know if Biden wins, there’s TOO much hard evidence of voter fraud. I also said Trump isn’t going to just roll over and concede if there is evidence of voter fraud. None of it made sense.

Also hearing that GA got rescinded as well. That’s what? 46 EV rescinded in one night?

13,000 votes apart in GA with over 36,000 ballots to count.  Anything can happen there.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 10:09:53 PM »

If that's the case then why do feel the need to resort to posting fake news?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 10:25:15 PM »
I’ve come back to getbig after a year away just to watch Coach meltdown over this election loss.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2020, 07:53:18 AM »
I’ve come back to getbig after a year away just to watch Coach meltdown over this election loss.

No one has won or lost. Thanks

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2020, 08:21:11 AM »
Biden already saying NATIONWIDE lockdown baby!!

whoo hoo.. can't wait till all small biz goes bankrupt!!

Isn't this what everyone wants???

???

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2020, 06:39:39 PM »
No one has won or lost. Thanks
I bet you $1,000 Biden will be in the White House come February.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 07:12:24 PM »
Nobody remembers who you are. Thanks

Fixed!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2020, 08:09:14 PM »
I bet you $1,000 Biden will be in the White House come February.

I never said he wouldn’t. I’m just saying if he is he’ll have a huge a asterisk. And I stand by my statement. No one has won or lost. Even by the constitution, Biden is no where near “President-elect” but then again since when did any leftist give two shits about the constitution?

It’s a100% false claim

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 05:17:58 AM »
About what exactly? I was in favour of a Trump win.

Biden winning, won't change much for me though. It will hurt those that voted for him far far more than me.

I'm good either way. Just enjoying pointing and laughing at the clowns on both sides

LOL  ^^^

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2020, 06:41:52 AM »

You are either delusional, poor, joking or a combination of those. ANYBODY who owns anything, pays for anything or works for anything will be hurt by radical left policy.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2020, 07:11:44 AM »

You are either delusional, poor, joking or a combination of those. ANYBODY who owns anything, pays for anything or works for anything will be hurt by radical left policy.

I work for an American multinational, but I don't live in the US.

I'll continue working half as hard as my American colleagues, collect the same pay cheque, get better perks and don't have to worry about any of the lefty policies. I'm good bro.

You are in my thoughts and prayers

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2020, 07:27:41 AM »

I'll continue working half as hard as my American colleagues, collect the same pay cheque, get better perks and don't have to worry about any of the lefty policies. I'm good bro.

LOL!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2020, 07:31:04 AM »

elucidate, i work, own my house in nyc, you think i'll be hurt by paying slightly higher taxes? hahahahah

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2020, 07:31:59 AM »

that's a fucking lie, where do you live? if you're anywhere that's slightly developed you're in a far more left country than the states

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2020, 07:40:19 AM »
that's a fucking lie, when do you live? if you're anywhere that's slightly developed you're in a far more left country than the states
When do I live? That's thought provoking.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2020, 07:49:47 AM »
elucidate, i work, own my house in nyc, you think i'll be hurt by paying slightly higher taxes? hahahahah

You are not exactly off the grid and self sufficient though, haha. You "own" your house, kinda. You lease it from the govt. Like it or not, those are the facts. The rate at which they demand taxation is out of your control. Keep in mind I absolutely favor income producing RE as an investment, but not in NYC for sure. Green New Deal costs 100 trillion or 600k per household. Does that sound like "slightly" raised taxes to you?

My comment is crystal clear - for people who actually live in the USA, anyway. The cost of living in a general sense is set or manipulated by govt by law, tax or regulation. If you mitigate as many of those things that put a bullseye on your back, that's great. That does not preclude others from passing it on to you in indirect ways, and they will.

Bad policy and growing govt = more cost. People who live on SSI in Section 8 housing with a free food card and free insurance will notice little. At some point working people have the same standard of living as the free shit army. What happens then?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2020, 07:52:19 AM »
that's a fucking lie, when do you live? if you're anywhere that's slightly developed you're in a far more left country than the states

Firstly I was talking about any of Bidens  radical left policy that he might have planned up his sleeves, and I live in England. The current conservative government sits more to the right than a Biden America.

Secondly plenty of developed nations have governments which historically sit more to the right than the US. Australia and New Zealand are 2 English speaking examples.

Quit whilst you're ahead bro.