Author Topic: Biden wins Ga  (Read 3559 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Biden wins Ga
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2020, 07:08:04 PM »
HAHAHAHA it was just in 2018 that Trumpy was crying about voter fraud then too.   Claiming people were voting multiple times by walking outside and changing their hats.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2020, 07:11:15 PM »
HAHAHAHA it was just in 2018 that Trumpy was crying about voter fraud then too.   Claiming people were voting multiple times by walking outside and changing their hats.

As usual and like ALL of the leftists on here. You didn’t see or hear one word of the evidence dropped to the world today, did you? Question, how do you walk and breath at the same time. Do you like take 3-4 steps then inhale or just remember when you pass out. Clearly it’s not an involuntary action

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2020, 07:14:39 PM »
As usual and like ALL of the leftists on here. You didn’t see or hear one word of the evidence dropped to the world today, did you? Question, how do you walk and breath at the same time. Do you like take 3-4 steps then inhale or just remember when you pass out. Clearly it’s not an involuntary action

You spend all your time on here crying about the presidency when the governor and mayor of your city in Cal are far more problematic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2020, 07:33:48 PM »
You spend all your time on here crying about the presidency when the governor and mayor of your city in Cal are far more problematic.

Our Governor should have his ass beat on site. I love our Mayor

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2020, 07:49:37 PM »

We can duke it out after Dec 21st b/c I highly doubt you'll be able to leave the house after 10 pm.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2020, 08:45:50 AM »

Your constant whining and delusional postings do not constitute as "evidence".  Try again short cake.  All that cranium, but no brainium. 

AsianExpat

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2020, 03:13:55 PM »
You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

You're a whiny little bitch and have been your whole life.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2020, 03:37:06 PM »
After the massive voter fraud scheme is exposed in court, the Supreme Court will rule that the democrats must forfeit all 50 States. Trump will still be president, and he will continue to make America great for 4 more years  🇺🇸

Sorry to burst your bubble but things that Trumptards imagine happened aren't going to get you very far in any court.   That's why Rudy keeps getting laughed out of court. 

Even that certified moron Tucker Carlson is starting to get tired of all the lies and finally asking for some proof

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2020, 03:54:56 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble but things that Trumptards imagine happened aren't going to get you very far in any court.   That's why Rudy keeps getting laughed out of court. 

Even that certified moron Tucker Carlson is starting to get tired of all the lies and finally asking for some proof

Yes remarkably few facts and details seem to actually turn up. The only substantive aspect (possibly) is that some mail-in signatures don’t properly match the actual voter but are there actual real live examples of this? And to the tune of tens of thousands of votes? Also, dead people voting? In what state did dead people vote? And did that state’s Electoral Board allow that vote to be counted once it came to light?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2020, 04:03:54 PM »
Yes remarkably few facts and details seem to actually turn up. The only substantive aspect (possibly) is that some mail-in signatures don’t properly match the actual voter but are there actual real live examples of this? And to the tune of tens of thousands of votes? Also, dead people voting? In what state did dead people vote? And did that state’s Electoral Board allow that vote to be counted once it came to light?
::) ::)

In related  news, Howard is voted the most popular poster on getbig.com

Meanwhile the official word is that team Trump has ZERO proof to bring in to a court of law.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2020, 04:07:08 PM »
Who were all these idiots that could not vote on the day of the election and why were they 98 percent voting for Biden?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2020, 04:13:36 PM »
Who were all these idiots that could not vote on the day of the election and why were they 98 percent voting for Biden?

They were the idiots who did the responsible thing and voted by mail.  Happen to be the same idiots who wear masks and social distance in public and basically follow all recommended guidelines. That explains perfectly why Biden got 98% of those as you claim. Let's start thinking before typing.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2020, 04:28:38 PM »
They were the idiots who did the responsible thing and voted by mail.  Happen to be the same idiots who wear masks and social distance in public and basically follow all recommended guidelines. That explains perfectly why Biden got 98% of those as you claim. Let's start thinking before typing.

I love you man but that is ridiculous. 98% of late votes were for one side and you think that is normal?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2020, 04:51:47 PM »
I love you man but that is ridiculous. 98% of late votes were for one side and you think that is normal?

Right back at you. 😁 I doubt that 98% number is accurate.  No doubt that Biden carried a strong majority of "late" votes.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2020, 06:29:53 AM »
Right back at you. 😁 I doubt that 98% number is accurate.  No doubt that Biden carried a strong majority of "late" votes.

We'll be finding out soon enough. "no doubt"  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2020, 07:32:21 AM »
Howard has the same premature ejaculation of the mouth that MSNBC and the like have.

Georgia backtracks after prematurely certifying election result for Biden and says result will be confirmed later

Fri, November 20, 2020, 1:46 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-certifies-joe-biden-won-175914119.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2020, 12:42:17 AM »
It's just a recount because the vote tally was close at +14,000  Biden after the official count closed.
The final count may be a few 100 votes different, but Biden will still win Ga and be sworn in on Jan 20, 2021.
There is no credible proof of major voter fraud that could change the final result.

LOL,   PhD = "Piled High and Deep"  ;D

Crazy college football season this year 'eh?

I bet no one on Getbig has bothered to tell you you were right about the recount. They are too busy trying to ignore the reality that Trump lost the election. His ongoing tantrum is not going to change anything....nor will his nannies....no matter how hard they try to placate and foster him by agreeing with his irrational behavior and mental illness.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2020, 11:06:05 AM »
I bet no one on Getbig has bothered to tell you you were right about the recount. They are too busy trying to ignore the reality that Trump lost the election. His ongoing tantrum is not going to change anything....nor will his nannies....no matter how hard they try to placate and foster him by agreeing with his irrational behavior and mental illness.
They remind me of this gym bro I barely knew from my old gym.
He wanted to date this Hooters Waitress that trained at the gym.
She always gave him the excuse that she couldn't date "customers".
At least other guys he knew tried to tell him the truth about her lack of interest in him .
That only pissed him off and he'd accuse the guy of trying to steal her from him. ::)

He keeps going in there and giving her big tips for a couple years .
THEN, she stops working at Hooters and he sees her in the gym and asks her out.
(* I was 2 treadmills from her when he came over)

She smiles, thanks him for the offer ,but declines because she now has a steady boyfriend.

Later ,at the juice bar, I asked him , if he had asked her out again;
" I missed my shot ! Some other dude moved  on her already."  :o

He never wanted to admit she had no interest in him and always made up some goofy excuse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2020, 11:22:00 AM »
They remind me of this gym bro I barely knew from my old gym.
He wanted to date this Hooters Waitress that trained at the gym.
She always gave him the excuse that she couldn't date "customers".
At least other guys he knew tried to tell him the truth about her lack of interest in him .
That only pissed him off and he'd accuse the guy of trying to steal her from him. ::)

He keeps going in there and giving her big tips for a couple years .
THEN, she stops working at Hooters and he sees her in the gym and asks her out.
(* I was 2 treadmills from her when he came over)

She smiles, thanks him for the offer ,but declines because she now has a steady boyfriend.

Later ,at the juice bar, I asked him , if he had asked her out again;
" I missed my shot ! Some other dude moved  on her already."  :o

He never wanted to admit she had no interest in him and always made up some goofy excuse.

Interesting and fun to read story. Personal stories are the best.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2020, 11:28:32 AM »
Interesting and fun to read story. Personal stories are the best.

When I judged there was this masters competitor that was a pretty guy, with few cuts and a ton of obvious synthol.
I swear he  looked like he'd fallen into a hornets nest and was stung 100x . ;D

He was always placed very low and came back every year , looking even more absurd.
I remember him walking by me at the end of one show and someone asked him how he did.
He replied ; " Not so good, f'n judging politics again" *and gave me a dirty look.

My one big inner question after years of judging people like that was ;
" When you pose in the mirror, what do you see?"  :o

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2020, 09:45:06 PM »
When I judged there was this masters competitor that was a pretty guy, with few cuts and a ton of obvious synthol.
I swear he  looked like he'd fallen into a hornets nest and was stung 100x . ;D

He was always placed very low and came back every year , looking even more absurd.
I remember him walking by me at the end of one show and someone asked him how he did.
He replied ; " Not so good, f'n judging politics again" *and gave me a dirty look.

My one big inner question after years of judging people like that was ;
" When you pose in the mirror, what do you see?"  :o

Beautiful....that's what I see (meaning your post and not what I actually see when I look in the mirror). LOL!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2020, 10:07:30 PM »
PEDO for POTUS 2020!!

AsianExpat

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2020, 12:06:03 AM »
Bitch, don't you EVER....

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2020, 02:32:23 AM »
Anybody with half a brain could have told you a recount would not make a difference. They are just recounting all the fraudulent votes. An audit is what's needed. Wait and see what's coming before you jump to conclusions. Your side has no morals. Why are you on the wrong side? Has the media not convinced you how disgusting they are with their constant negative coverage of YOU PRESIDENT Donald J Trump?! "jo bi deng" is not your president. He is a whore for China. If you like him so much move to China.