Author Topic: Biden wins Ga  (Read 3556 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden wins Ga
« on: November 13, 2020, 01:27:56 PM »
All the ballots have been counted and Biden is  the winner. It was close.
The sec of state has ordered a county by county hand recount to verify the result ( in progress).

https://www.ajc.com/politics/joe-biden-captures-georgia-in-race-for-the-white-house/FJYFDBSCZRF3XJNYVUOE2IIBUU/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_1718195

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Biden wins Ga
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 01:47:27 PM »
Im Joe Message,and I approve this Biden!

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 02:15:49 PM »
Any predictions on Loeffler, Purdue, Ossof, Warnock in Jarnuary? How about one of them to Democrats and one to Republicans, which would keep a divided government (maybe a good thing)? Sorry about all the TV ads you will need to live through.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 03:25:25 PM »
Any predictions on Loeffler, Purdue, Ossof, Warnock in Jarnuary? How about one of them to Democrats and one to Republicans, which would keep a divided government (maybe a good thing)? Sorry about all the TV ads you will need to live through.

Both seats will go to the GOP.  I predict it will have nothing to do with voter fraud or any foul play but rather democrats inane ability to show up in special elections, midterms, etc.  I do hope I'm proven wrong.   ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 05:16:35 PM »
The sec of state has ordered a county by county hand recount to verify the result ( in progress).

https://www.ajc.com/politics/joe-biden-captures-georgia-in-race-for-the-white-house/FJYFDBSCZRF3XJNYVUOE2IIBUU/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_1718195

Weren't you one of the Democrats on here telling us to stop talking about the election results, which have already been finalized?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2020, 05:19:51 PM »

Jesus Christ it’s still being counted. They have more than 5 million to count. They just started today 🙄

Howard, when you got your PhD was it by hearsay?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 05:30:08 PM »
Amazing the election was so close when he had the entire media,the political establishment, big tech and just about everyone and everything else against him. Imagine the result if his personality was not so self serving and easy to attack. He would win on a landslide based on policy.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2020, 11:24:57 PM »
Amazing the election was so close when he had the entire media, the political establishment, big tech and just about everyone and everything else against him. Imagine the result if his personality was not so self serving and easy to attack. He would win on a landslide based on policy.

Regarding your first point, that was the case this year for sure - but I felt it was even more in-your-face and hostile in Trump's 2016 election.  I would say that literally EVERY mainstream anything was against him - including Fox News, and even the entire Republican establishment.  I think there was a picture with every current living former American president at the time who stood up against Trump being elected president.

I was thinking to myself "Could this circus act of contrived politics get any more OBVIOUS?"  When your own PARTY would rather than Democrats hold power, you just KNOW that the parties representing the so-called democracy in the USA [and other Western nations - and basically every other country on earth for that matter] is nothing more than two sides of the same trick coin.

In Straw "240 or Bust" Man said that various Republicans currently in positions of power in the American government don't even want to support Donald Trump with respect to vote recounts or voter fraud issues.  How does that make ANY sense?  What is the benefit of your COMPETITION holding the office of the presidency, unless the entire American electoral system is a sham?  Along with countless others around the world, as I mentioned above.

Your second/final point is a very interesting one to contemplate, honest.  Given the number of people imported into every Western country each year who sit on welfare at rates disproportionately high with respect to the average, I imagine all elections comprising only two candidates will be close - given that something like 47% of all Americans receive some level of social assistance or rely on the government in other ways [through overpaid, make-work jobs, for example].  And, once again non-White Americans comprise a disproportionately large percentage of that percentage - one that is already close to 50% of the population.  With non-Whites being the fastest-growing demographic, as White Americans decline in numbers, it's not exactly like the Democrats need to put much effort into getting a narrow victory.

Literally, if only 5% of people with jobs [or real, actual productive, free market jobs] vote for them, they have 52% of the vote, lol.  This is hyperbole - but not by much.

NOW, I JUST BLABBER ON AND REPEAT THE SAME POINTS MULTIPLE TIMES THAT I MADE ABOVE, OFTEN IN THE SAME SENTENCE - SO JUST IGNORE THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE A PENCHANT FOR MY VIEWS FOR SOME REASON:

It was Mitt Romney who made the point in his 2012 bid for president during Obama's reelection run who made that 47% comment.  I thought he said it in a conversation he was having with one individual person at the 2012 Republican National Convention, but that it was recorded and released, given that the RNC and DNC gatherings are attended by so many people.

But looking at this video, it seems like Romney made the comment fairly publicly, so he would have had no reason to be shocked when it was picked up by all the leftist news outlets:

^ He's right, you know.  And as the USA continues to import immigrants from the developing world, and give full voting rights to illegal immigrants, this will only become more and more common.  Incidentally, LEGAL immigration causes far more problems to the USA than illegal immigration, which is ultimately just a canard or red herring to get people talking solely about illegal immigration than legal immigration and the far greater damage it causes to the USA.

But once Democrats take away the current laws and requirements required to put a non-American on the current legal path to gaining citizenship, illegal immigration will become a far greater problem, because people will just stream into the USA, knowing that there is no law against them leaving their developing country and moving to good 'ole "evil" and "racist" US of A.

Once that happens - Democrats will win in a landslide for the rest of time, or until something drastic occurs to reverse all of this [perhaps another asteroid hitting the earth, or a mass extinction event].

Incidentally, this video from barely over eight years ago auto-played on YouTube for me after the Romney 47% comment/video I posted above.  You can see how much faster, sharper, and more astute Joe Biden was in general and all-around in this video.

I don't know what Joe Biden has in terms of any cognitive disorder or dysfunction at this point, if any, but it is clear to me that at the very least he has memory recall issues and slowed [even slurred] speech that he did not have as little as five years ago [I would honestly say even from earlier in 2020].  And this video from 2012 clearly shows the difference between Biden today versus Biden of eight years ago - I'm not saying this out of hatred, but there is at least a 50% probability that Biden dies in office.  If Biden actually is in the early stages of dementia as some have speculated, that chance is even greater than 50%:

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2020, 12:23:09 PM »
Jesus Christ it’s still being counted. They have more than 5 million to count. They just started today 🙄

Howard, when you got your PhD was it by hearsay?

It's just a recount because the vote tally was close at +14,000  Biden after the official count closed.
The final count may be a few 100 votes different, but Biden will still win Ga and be sworn in on Jan 20, 2021.
There is no credible proof of major voter fraud that could change the final result.

LOL,   PhD = "Piled High and Deep"  ;D

Crazy college football season this year 'eh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2020, 12:30:41 PM »
It's just a recount because the vote tally was close at +14,000  Biden after the official count closed.
The final count may be a few 100 votes different, but Biden will still win Ga and be sworn in on Jan 20, 2021.
There is no credible proof of major voter fraud that could change the final result.

LOL,   PhD = "Piled High and Deep"  ;D

Crazy college football season this year 'eh?

Yeah, its a recount and in the last day or so they found over 5000 uncounted ballots. I'm not following many sports this year because the left has fucked up everything with fake BLM bullshit. Keep politics and fake plannedemics out of sports.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2020, 12:31:49 PM »
Howard do you plan to blow up your pumpkin or hung yourself  (sailing wire is the best) !.  :D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »
Will the world get back to operation?
Will GetBig go back to being an Iron-Game site?
Or remain a bickering political site?

;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
Will the world get back to operation?
Will GetBig go back to being an Iron-Game site?
Or remain a bickering political site?

;)

Great point.

For 2021, I'm gonna ignore the getbig political stuff and stick with farting, pawgs and large men flexing in thongs.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2020, 12:40:57 PM »
Yeah, its a recount and in the last day or so they found over 5000 uncounted ballots. I'm not following many sports this year because the left has fucked up everything with fake BLM bullshit. Keep politics and fake plannedemics out of sports.

At least we can agree that sports are played by enforced rules with transparent video reviews on close calls.
You score points and try to prevent the other team from scoring.
This is posted on a scoreboard and at the end of the day, the issue is settled. ;)

The ND vs Clemson game was incredible.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2020, 01:15:08 PM »
Great point.

For 2021, I'm gonna ignore the getbig political stuff and stick with farting, pawgs and large men flexing in thongs.

Now thats more like it Howard!  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2020, 01:52:31 PM »
Both seats will go to the GOP.  I predict it will have nothing to do with voter fraud or any foul play but rather democrats inane ability to show up in special elections, midterms, etc.  I do hope I'm proven wrong.   ;D

This is true.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2020, 02:02:12 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2020, 02:14:48 PM »
After the massive voter fraud scheme is exposed in court, the Supreme Court will rule that the democrats must forfeit all 50 States. Trump will still be president, and he will continue to make America great for 4 more years  🇺🇸

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2020, 06:07:02 AM »
and remember they are only showing the ballots they found thats legal. so wait until trumps team gets to show how many ILLEGAL votes came in for pedo biden. then trumps will win georgia by a big margin. the other states are now starting to get scared. trump will expose them all and have AT LEAST 4 more years.  after the next term the people may not let him go!! trump forever!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2020, 06:37:37 AM »
Howard has the same premature ejaculation of the mouth that MSNBC and the like have.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2020, 06:54:37 AM »
It's not over yet

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2020, 07:01:49 AM »
Not a fan of howard unless i see him shirtless
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2020, 06:12:57 PM »

;D.                           ;D.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/georgia-recount-election-results/index.html

Is it over for the Donald??

;D.                            ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2020, 07:04:08 PM »
Looks like the Georgia recount confirmed Pedo Joe's massive, upset victory in GA.  Probably bullshit I'm sure their SOS and Governor are RINO's therefore in the tank for Pedo Joe. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 07:07:21 PM »
🤷‍♂️