Author Topic: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken  (Read 12049 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2020, 09:22:19 AM »
thankyou for posting this

if it were up to me i would invalidate the entire thing and demand we vote again in person showing valid ID.

and someone please tell me there is a chance the DOJ will take action against the msm. lets not forget they are supposed to report news in an unbiased way.

go team Trump please keep fighting for this Country!

That's how most countries have elections..

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2020, 09:24:17 AM »
Many Canadians never even heard of voting machines until now.  They vote on paper and count votes by hand, and thought the US did the same.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2020, 09:26:27 AM »
If we eliminate the fraudulent votes biden received trump wins and on top of that if the american people got to see the good and bad of biden like they have trump youd probably see bidens vote count (the legitimate ones mind you) cut in half.

in other news the guy i live with has officially declared himself a democrat amd talking to him is literally like talking to soggy and im not exaggerating. he will say something he thinks is clever like "they say some embarrassing things on fox news" and when i ask for an example he gets all shifty and says a one liner totally deflecting my question. he says "trump got voted out because of his lies" so i asked for an example just ONE lie would suffice. he deflected again this tim3 asking for info relating to tariffs placed on chinese goods?

its SICKENING to try and have a conversation with someone when they take this high and mighty stance yet when proven wrong or, at least, put on the spot to defend a statement and rather than concede the point or admit to making a mistake they just belligerently keep saying stupid and often incorrect things they heard on tv thirty or forty times in the last 24 hours.

its like living with my mother for cryin out loud. she would do the same thing and its a big reason we rarely talk now. whats the point? its so frustrating. dont get me wrong i am wrong all the time, i also have zero problem admitting when i am and im capable of changing my mind if i am. so why is it that "progressives" are totally incapable of doing the same? i dont get it.

well, the real question is why are you trying to have a conversation with a person like this?  you look even dumber

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2020, 09:31:09 AM »
Many Canadians never even heard of voting machines until now.  They vote on paper and count votes by hand, and thought the US did the same.

Like most of the world.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2020, 09:38:47 AM »
Fixed.  Even if no evidence of election fraud are found, Biden will croke in a year or two.  Either that or he'll be drooling in the nude and drinking his own pee pretty soon.
That's what I do!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »
Who or what is The Kraken? Has it been unleashed?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2020, 10:29:06 AM »
If we eliminate the fraudulent votes biden received trump wins and on top of that if the american people got to see the good and bad of biden like they have trump youd probably see bidens vote count (the legitimate ones mind you) cut in half.

in other news the guy i live with has officially declared himself a democrat amd talking to him is literally like talking to soggy and im not exaggerating. he will say something he thinks is clever like "they say some embarrassing things on fox news" and when i ask for an example he gets all shifty and says a one liner totally deflecting my question. he says "trump got voted out because of his lies" so i asked for an example just ONE lie would suffice. he deflected again this tim3 asking for info relating to tariffs placed on chinese goods?

its SICKENING to try and have a conversation with someone when they take this high and mighty stance yet when proven wrong or, at least, put on the spot to defend a statement and rather than concede the point or admit to making a mistake they just belligerently keep saying stupid and often incorrect things they heard on tv thirty or forty times in the last 24 hours.

its like living with my mother for cryin out loud. she would do the same thing and its a big reason we rarely talk now. whats the point? its so frustrating. dont get me wrong i am wrong all the time, i also have zero problem admitting when i am and im capable of changing my mind if i am. so why is it that "progressives" are totally incapable of doing the same? i dont get it.

I change my mind when I have good reason to. I don't change it just to appease someone who thinks differently than I do.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2020, 10:31:58 AM »
The only thing coming is Trumpys eviction and four years of Biden sitting in the WH.

Even Tucker Carlson is getting over the hump on this shit.  He invited the air head to come on his show and provide evidence....  well nothing appeared.  Not even her.

If all you got is this dumb ass and Rudy... well you ain't got shit.  Not surprising with you though.

All Trump's got is this dumb ass and Rudy because smart people are distancing themselves from him. When he sinks, he will pull anyone near him down too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2020, 10:34:12 AM »

The reason Canadians can do this is because there are so few of them that it only takes a few minutes to count the vote by hand.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2020, 10:48:44 AM »
The scale of lies and extent to which the left goes to in order to get in position of power is mind blowing.

It is a good sign how far they will go in future if they already push the corruption so far when it comes to elections, they have zero morals and decency, only thing that matters to them is the agenda they so blatantly push.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2020, 11:03:19 AM »
The scale of lies and extent to which the left goes to in order to get in position of power is mind blowing.

It is a good sign how far they will go in future if they already push the corruption so far when it comes to elections, they have zero morals and decency, only thing that matters to them is the agenda they so blatantly push.

Are you understanding the language that this bimbo, Trump and Rudy are speaking?  If so,  you talk about the scale of lies?   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2020, 11:17:50 AM »

Are you understanding the language that this bimbo, Trump and Rudy are speaking?  If so,  you talk about the scale of lies?   ::)

Their little public charade is an embarrassment to the American people. There's a saying, "birds of a feather flock together." Look at this pitiful flock of Trump's birdbrain cohorts.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2020, 12:15:06 PM »

Girls are boys. Boys are girls. God is science, unless it involves boys and girls. Pedo’s are people too.
Minorities are owed for all their great contributions to modern society. Whites are the evil scum of the world. Diversity is our strength, except in my all white, gated neighborhood. Masks are good. Quarantine is good. Do as I say. Not as I do. And on. And on..........and on

^^^^^^^All part of the Democrat platform. Your gloating upon winning, due to orange man bad, TDS, hurt feelings, etc is self ownage when you look at the platform you support. BTW, as a straight white male you are the scum of your own party. But hey, the guy that said mean things isn’t around anymore. No more hurt feewings! Ice cweam for everyone!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2020, 12:27:00 PM »
A recount won't solve this. Counting the suspicious votes twice won't solve voter integrity. Checking the dates, signatures and discarding votes that were counting after November 3rd. Also have to check the physical votes vs the tabulation from Dominion and Smartmatic software that is foreign owned where in it's own operating manual states the results can be changed. This software and hardware have been used in suspicious elections world wide. The company keeps changing it's name and the location country of where the company works out of. The night of the election Trump had 270.  In the middle of the night that changed in all the swing states in suspicious numbers where Trump got nearly nothing after midnight and all the votes were for Biden.  Voting protocol was changed illegally in many states blaming covid.

One thing for sure if voting integrity is solved a Republican will never be President again. Both House and Senate will slowly but surely have more Democrats. Without voter integrity we will crash as a country.  Reminds me of the old USSR where people hardly voted knowing the fix was in.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2020, 02:07:28 PM »

Nice try.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2020, 02:12:48 PM »
I change my mind when I have good reason to. I don't change it just to appease someone who thinks differently than I do.

i would not expect you to

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2020, 02:39:35 PM »
Who or what is The Kraken? Has it been unleashed?

Gigantic squid that pulls ships underwater.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »
Name calling versus facts coming out daily, that`s demtards for you alright.
Oh the irony of this post. Thanks Getbig for the laughs.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2020, 06:26:30 PM »
The orange turd's strongly-iest defenders (purveyors of fake news)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2020, 06:27:23 PM »

The reason Canadians can do this is because there are so few of them that it only takes a few minutes to count the vote by hand.

For the presidency, each state manages its own election, and only CA has a greater population than Canada.  The states can handle paper ballots.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2020, 06:39:27 PM »
Apparently this software is how Hillary stole the Dem nomination from Bernie. He knew about it but settled for a house by Lake Champlain instead of fighting.

In his defense it is a beautiful area.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2020, 07:59:23 PM »
Apparently this software is how Hillary stole the Dem nomination from Bernie. He knew about it but settled for a house by Lake Champlain instead of fighting.

In his defense it is a beautiful area.

Dems are run by corrupt, ancient, vote fixing, white sociopaths.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2020, 08:04:50 PM »
WHOOPSIE

"Dominion Voting Systems ‘Lawyers Up,’ Abruptly Backs Out of PA State House Fact-Finding Hearing"

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/20/dominion-voting-systems-lawyers-up-abruptly-backs-out-of-pa-state-house-fact-finding-hearing/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2020, 09:58:28 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2020, 10:01:16 PM »
Oh the irony of this post. Thanks Getbig for the laughs.

Exactly.  The only facts coming out is how secure Biden's win is and how nobody with and IQ greater than their age is still trying to defend Trump.  The delusions of these trumpturds are pathetic.