Author Topic: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters  (Read 6164 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2023, 10:22:19 AM »
The election was fair.  The election was legitimate.  Trumpy lost.

The SC, EC, state courts, VP, AG, and other Republicans said so.    :D

But we all know you have to have something to cling to in that fractured little head of yours.   So when the trial starts in DC, where Trumpy promised to have "fun" proving the election was stolen, maybe you can send him whatever little proof and evidence you have to help him out.  That would really be "fun" to the rest of the people watching.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2023, 11:41:17 AM »

But we all know you have to have something to cling to in that fractured little head of yours.   So when the trial starts in DC, where Trumpy promised to have "fun" proving the election was stolen, maybe you can send him whatever little proof and evidence you have to help him out.  That would really be "fun" to the rest of the people watching.
Cool, Trump lost. Now what's your excuse for the current abortion of an administration?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2023, 11:55:14 AM »

None of this would be happening if it was legit. He’s exposed almost the whole cabal

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2023, 02:00:21 PM »

I am not an attorney, a judge, or his psychiatrist so what do I know? But my guess is Trump will not have much 'fun' during this trial.

It is unlikely that U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan will allow any defense testimony regarding the 2020 election being stolen, considering Trump and his allies filed 62 lawsuits in state and federal courts seeking to overturn election results in states the he lost and only one was adjudicated in Trump's favor when a Pennsylvania judge ruled voters had 3 days after the election to provide proper ID and "cure" their ballots.

As for the defense's claim that the indictment violates his First Amendment rights regarding freedom of speech, this saying comes to mind; Actions speak louder than words. Trump will be tried on his actions, not his words.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2023, 03:18:10 PM »
Cool, Trump lost. Now what's your excuse for the current abortion of an administration?

It's better than Trumpy's.    :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2023, 03:19:48 PM »
None of this would be happening if it was legit. He’s exposed almost the whole cabal

No, none of this would be happening if Trumpy hadn't caused it.  This is 100% his own doing.    He chose his actions and this is where he found himself.  There is no one to blame for his current dumpster fire except himself.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2023, 09:01:34 PM »

You are misled. I don't blame you like I wouldn't blame a special ed student for falling for a 3 card monte scam. But we have been telling you to watch out for a couple years now and you are like a bull in a china shop with facts and evidence. It's getting real hard to sympathize with you these days S.E.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2023, 09:26:45 PM »
It's better than Trumpy's.    :)
Standard deflection answer. No meat and potatoes content. It's like saying one poopy diaper is better than the other. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2023, 09:34:17 PM »
Standard deflection answer. No meat and potatoes content. It's like saying one poopy diaper is better than the other. ::)

It's actually been probably the better part of a year since you have actually not piggy backed off other posters from your group so it is funny you would say that. I think MAYBE the discussion we are having about Biden showering MAY be the 1st time you have stood on your own two feet. But you calling someone else out for the chihuahua behavior is rich.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2023, 07:23:00 AM »

No.  It's a fact. 

And YOU are the last one to be talking about "content". 

Of course he can't.  Have you EVER seen him post anything of substance?  Or anything related to the actual thread topic or discussion either?  When was the last time he offered anything relative to the conversation at hand?  Either a supporting argument or a rebuttal?  Has he ever posted anything - link, comment, evidence, proof, of what other people are actually talking about?  No it is nothing but TDfS off topic replies of nothingness.  He's like a disembodied voice of the internet that simply has to say something but always just says nothing.

His posts are the equivalent of TV static.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2023, 07:24:28 AM »
It's actually been probably the better part of a year since you have actually not piggy backed off other posters from your group so it is funny you would say that. I think MAYBE the discussion we are having about Biden showering MAY be the 1st time you have stood on your own two feet. But you calling someone else out for the chihuahua behavior is rich.

LOL, I know... right?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2023, 04:37:21 PM »
I've seen your posts and your interpretation of articles and facts, you are a poor judge of character.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2023, 06:06:06 PM »
I've seen your posts and your interpretation of articles and facts, you are a poor judge of character.

Or maybe he is a good judge of poor character.  Which is why his analysis of you is dead on accurate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2023, 06:41:59 PM »

And it well could be, depending on what the pooper ate. You have kids don't you. Did you never change their diapers?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2023, 08:36:27 PM »

Biden lied to a soldier's mother, stating that he, too, had a son brought home in a flag-draped coffin.

Biden has a long history of repeatedly lying but, if that behavior is dismissed as senility, he's too senile to be in office.

Vid-E-O:https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1688627854773288960

Cheryl Rex, mother of Lance Cpl. Dylan Merola:

"When [Biden] approached me, his words to me were, 'My wife, Jill & I, know how you feel. We lost our son as well and brought him home in a flag draped coffin.'"

"My heart started beating faster & I started shaking, knowing that their son died from cancer & they were able to be by his side."

"How could someone be so heartless to say he knew how I felt."

Where are the Biden supporters to say this is lies ............
Joe would never say such things - would he ?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2023, 09:23:49 PM »
No, none of this would be happening if Trumpy hadn't caused it.  This is 100% his own doing.    He chose his actions and this is where he found himself.  There is no one to blame for his current dumpster fire except himself.   :)

You do realize that your buddies on the left are accusing trump of the exact same things they’re doing….in almost every case, right? Of course you don’t. You’re not that bright

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2023, 09:28:30 PM »
You are misled. I don't blame you like I wouldn't blame a special ed student for falling for a 3 card monte scam. But we have been telling you to watch out for a couple years now and you are like a bull in a china shop with facts and evidence. It's getting real hard to sympathize with you these days S.E.

Actually, you literally don’t have a clue if what you’re talking about. Oh wait, was that you on the conference call the night the election was literally being stolen in real time with Bill Stepien with other Senators, Media and pundits when the count stopped? No, I didn’t think so. Read all you want “Detective”. You weren’t there.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2023, 05:31:57 AM »
You do realize that your buddies on the left are accusing trump of the exact same things they’re doing….in almost every case, right? Of course you don’t. You’re not that bright

Wrong.  No one is accusing Trumpy of anything.  Prosecutors are proving that he actually did things.  I have yet to see any Dem being accused, indicted and charged over J6, or over election interference or fraud.   ::)

Another little bit that you just made up completely.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2023, 05:33:26 AM »
Actually, you literally don’t have a clue if what you’re talking about. Oh wait, was that you on the conference call the night the election was literally being stolen in real time with Bill Stepien with other Senators, Media and pundits when the count stopped? No, I didn’t think so. Read all you want “Detective”. You weren’t there.

By "there" do you mean shedding tears in LaLa Land?   Oh wait... you really were "there".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2023, 08:58:04 AM »

You do realize that (you and) your buddies on the right are accusing the Bidens, the Department of Justice, and anyone else who is not on board with Trump's lies of the exact same things they're doing...in almost every case, right?. Of course you don't. You're not that bright.  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2023, 10:01:16 AM »
You do realize that (you and) your buddies on the right are accusing the Bidens, the Department of Justice, and anyone else who is not on board with Trump's lies of the exact same things they're doing...in almost every case, right?. Of course you don't. You're not that bright.  ;)

Not bright at all.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2023, 04:41:30 PM »
Or maybe he is a good judge of poor character.  Which is why his analysis of you is dead on accurate.
Having read your posts, I'd hop on a Ouija board and ask hitler for his opinion before I took you seriously.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2023, 05:46:45 PM »
Having read your posts, I'd hop on a Ouija board and ask hitler for his opinion before I took you seriously.

You would do anything except provide a reply that is on topic with what is being discussed.

Of course he can't.  Have you EVER seen him post anything of substance?  Or anything related to the actual thread topic or discussion either?  When was the last time he offered anything relative to the conversation at hand?  Either a supporting argument or a rebuttal?  Has he ever posted anything - link, comment, evidence, proof, of what other people are actually talking about?  No it is nothing but TDfS off topic replies of nothingness.  He's like a disembodied voice of the internet that simply has to say something but always just says nothing.

His posts are the equivalent of TV static.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2023, 05:56:11 PM »

You forgot Chris Wrey and every Soros bought and sold DA in every Dem ran big city in America especially NYC and DC where it’s 95% Democrats. But of course your Communist state ran media won’t tell you that. They barely even covered Devon Archer that absolutely buried the Biden’s.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2023, 06:02:17 PM »

lol  ;D