Author Topic: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters  (Read 6158 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 02:37:45 PM »
You are a laughing stock, old enough to know better, to stupid to realize.

Sure. He who laughs last laughs best. Good luck with this. You will not have the last laugh in this case. And it is too stupid not to stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2020, 02:13:36 PM »
I stopped ready after this part of your brainwashed cnn parrot post.

The tears in your eyes makes it hard to read huh? 

You got four long years of whining ahead of you.  Chronic hyponatremia is a bitch.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2020, 02:21:12 PM »
The tears in your eyes makes it hard to read huh? 

You got four long years of whining ahead of you.  Chronic hyponatremia is a bitch.
You openly support pedophiles, your opinion is less than Prime"weirdo"muscles opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2020, 04:37:44 PM »
5+ million votes ?   And I still see people hear citing fraud.   Trump fucked up. He had this in the bag up to February.  Nothing significant has been uncovered.  Take off your tinfoil MAGA hats.    Accept it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2020, 04:57:51 PM »
5+ million votes ?   And I still see people hear citing fraud.   Trump fucked up. He had this in the bag up to February.  Nothing significant has been uncovered.  Take off your tinfoil MAGA hats.    Accept it.
Do you think this was a fair and honest election?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2020, 05:39:58 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2020, 06:00:16 PM »

Define fair and honest. 

He lost, period.  Instead of acting like it was anything but Trump’s incompetence, people should be asking what they can do elect another person who can do some of the good things Trump did do. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2020, 07:02:25 PM »
Define fair and honest. 

He lost, period.  Instead of acting like it was anything but Trump’s incompetence, people should be asking what they can do elect another person who can do some of the good things Trump did do.

fair

/fer/

See definitions in:

All

Baseball

Motoring

adjective

in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.

"the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members"

hon·est

/ˈänəst/

adjective

free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

"I haven't been totally honest with you"

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2020, 07:20:25 PM »

This is what the Democrats failed to do and why we are stuck with Biden, and a potential successor chosen for gender and race over qualifications.

Trump could have survived the Covid situation with a simple change in demeanor, as I feel this election was not a sweeping mandate against the right, as they likely don't lose the Senate and gained seats in the House. It was every Karen, elitist, soy-boy, youth, etc all getting off their asses and actually voting to delete what they perceived as Orangemanbad.

I agree that if no sweeping, million vote changing proof exists, the right needs to move on and accept it.  However, given what's been proven about the russia hoax, the media bias, big tech, expanded mail in voting, and the way the election night played out, I don't feel it's an unreasonable position to suspect foul play.

There should be a completely thorough, bipartisan investigation to ensure there isn't any bullshit.  Both sides should want it, because if the integrity of the election is now going to be forever in question, right or wrong, it's an awful development for our country.

Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2020, 02:31:39 AM »
Well stated. The only thing I'd ask is that they don't make inflamatory statements, like claiming the election is a coup, and stick to simply reporting the specific and verified instances of fraud they've uncovered.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2020, 12:11:50 PM »
fair

/fer/

See definitions in:

All

Baseball

Motoring

adjective

in accordance with the rules or standards; legitimate.

"the group has achieved fair and equal representation for all its members"

hon·est

/ˈänəst/

adjective

free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

"I haven't been totally honest with you"

Haha.  i think you know what I mean.  Your post suggest the election wasn't fair and honest.  How would you define fair and honest in the context of the election and where do you think it wasn't?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2020, 12:24:40 PM »
This is what the Democrats failed to do and why we are stuck with Biden, and a potential successor chosen for gender and race over qualifications.

Trump could have survived the Covid situation with a simple change in demeanor, as I feel this election was not a sweeping mandate against the right, as they likely don't lose the Senate and gained seats in the House. It was every Karen, elitist, soy-boy, youth, etc all getting off their asses and actually voting to delete what they perceived as Orangemanbad.

I agree that if no sweeping, million vote changing proof exists, the right needs to move on and accept it.  However, given what's been proven about the russia hoax, the media bias, big tech, expanded mail in voting, and the way the election night played out, I don't feel it's an unreasonable position to suspect foul play.

There should be a completely thorough, bipartisan investigation to ensure there isn't any bullshit.  Both sides should want it, because if the integrity of the election is now going to be forever in question, right or wrong, it's an awful development for our country.

Thanks for the very reasonable response.

The thing is,  Trump didn't change his demeanor.  He continued to speak his mind when previously not as many people were paying much attention.  Then 2 major crisis occurred and he failed to or lacked the intelligence or wisdom to adjust accordingly.  It would have been a defining moment of his presidency.  He had a chance to unite this country in the middle of its polarization.  He wouldn't of alienated his base, 70 million votes show that.  But he would have shown true leadership in this time of crisis.  That's the problem when you have too many "yes" men in your employ.   

It's not unreasonable to suspect foul play if there is a base for it.  I don't ridicule Trump for pressing legal actions but nothing has become of it.  i don't know that we should fund an investigation, but we have wasted more money on much lesser ventures in the past lol.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2020, 12:45:42 PM »
Thanks for the very reasonable response.

The thing is,  Trump didn't change his demeanor.  He continued to speak his mind when previously not as many people were paying much attention.  Then 2 major crisis occurred and he failed to or lacked the intelligence or wisdom to adjust accordingly.  It would have been a defining moment of his presidency.  He had a chance to unite this country in the middle of its polarization.  He wouldn't of alienated his base, 70 million votes show that.  But he would have shown true leadership in this time of crisis.  That's the problem when you have too many "yes" men in your employ.   

It's not unreasonable to suspect foul play if there is a base for it.  I don't ridicule Trump for pressing legal actions but nothing has become of it.  i don't know that we should fund an investigation, but we have wasted more money on much lesser ventures in the past lol.

I agree with a ton of this, the only nuance is that he would have never had a chance to "unite", as the left would never do it.  He could have swayed enough independents his way, for sure, or not fired up the casual voter to actually vote, yes.

But it wouldn't have been uniting. Trump gets credit for nothing from them....literally nothing.  The left legitimately went insane the last four years, and it sucks that they will be rewarded with it by winning the Presidency.
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »

according to Trump appointees in OUR federal government and also by Republicans running the elections in red states it was absolutly fair and honest

It's obvious to everyone that Trump is a sore loser and a whiny little bitch and he's doing what he's done his entire life (and bragged about doing so)....he's whining and whining and whining thinking he can overturn the will of the voters

His latest gambit in Wisconsin an attempt to throw out IN PERSON EARLY VOTES. 
There is no claim of fraud.  He just wants these thrown out.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/24/dane-county-voters-baffled-over-trump-effort-throw-out-ballots/6389463002/

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2020, 02:15:56 PM »

As GetBig moderator you should be NEUTRAL  ::) with yours comments !.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2020, 02:24:02 PM »
I agree with a ton of this, the only nuance is that he would have never had a chance to "unite", as the left would never do it.  He could have swayed enough independents his way, for sure, or not fired up the casual voter to actually vote, yes.

But it wouldn't have been uniting. Trump gets credit for nothing from them....literally nothing.  The left legitimately went insane the last four years, and it sucks that they will be rewarded with it by winning the Presidency.

The extreme left wouldn't for sure.  But many reasonable democrats would have preferred him over Biden.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2020, 02:29:58 PM »

Apparently, that's not a requirement for Getbig moderators. About the only active moderator who usually takes a more neutral position is OneMoreRep. Most all the others are very opinionated.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2020, 02:30:56 PM »

Actually not.  The forum was originally set up with a left leaning, right leaning and middle moderator.  I am the middle moderator.  Moderators are free to express their political views any way they want.  Our basic job, is to make sure racist comments or extreme personal attacks are not allowed.

:D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2020, 02:32:28 PM »
Apparently, that's not a requirement for Getbig moderators. About the only active moderator who usually takes a more neutral position is OneMoreRep. Most all the others are very opinionated.

For sure.  If I was getting paid for this, I would be happy to be neutral.  But if i not getting paid, what's the fun in not expressing my opinions, debating, discussing, etc.?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
For sure.  If I was getting paid for this, I would be happy to be neutral.  But if i not getting paid, what's the fun in not expressing my opinions, debating, discussing, etc.?

Don't you mod's meet every 3 months for a gang bang,get juiced, strip shows,glory holes visits, etc,..................................... 8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 02:53:17 PM »

You should renegotiate your contract to get the one chaos and I have.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2020, 03:29:57 PM »
According to libfags - Russia helped trump in 2016 but 2020 was the fairest ever.   Uh huh.  So trump wasn’t able to rig this election this time around ?

there is a lot of noise out there from sources that are suspect. Gullible people who feed on the Q nonsense are all up in arms about a storm coming. As an American citizen I call Bullshit. The election was fair and reflected the will if the people. If you really disagree and believe the will of the people will be overturned here is your chance to make an easy $200

The bet is simple

If Biden is president on Jan 21 I win
If Trump is President on Jan 21 you win

Who is willing to move past the ridiculous Giuliani/ Powell claims and put their money where their mouth is? Coach? Chaos?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2020, 03:35:30 PM »
Haha.  i think you know what I mean.  Your post suggest the election wasn't fair and honest.  How would you define fair and honest in the context of the election and where do you think it wasn't?
We've seen plenty of videos of shady ballot handling, we've seen votes skyrocket for one candidate and no others, several counties reporting more than 100% voter turnout as well as more than 100% mail in ballots, we've heard enough stories from witnesses to question the authenticity and validity of this election. One big problem with the current recounts is that they have recounted the ballots without confirming their legitimacy. Like I've said, surely the pedo Biden will take the white house next year, but hopefully the corruption and vote manipulation can be exposed. Voter rolls and ID's should be confirmed.

Do you think if there was an emergency re-election held next week that Biden would win? No time to prepare machines, no time to manipulate votes/ballots. Show up with ID and cast your vote....

LMAO!!!

You should renegotiate your contract to get the one chaos and I have.
Shhh, ours cost us a ton of orange chicken, fried rice and diet coke. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2020, 04:06:30 PM »
Don't you mod's meet every 3 months for a gang bang,get juiced, strip shows,glory holes visits, etc,..................................... 8)
Well... good point, but since COVID its been cancelled. >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2020, 04:14:29 PM »
We've seen plenty of videos of shady ballot handling, we've seen votes skyrocket for one candidate and no others, several counties reporting more than 100% voter turnout as well as more than 100% mail in ballots, we've heard enough stories from witnesses to question the authenticity and validity of this election. One big problem with the current recounts is that they have recounted the ballots without confirming their legitimacy. Like I've said, surely the pedo Biden will take the white house next year, but hopefully the corruption and vote manipulation can be exposed. Voter rolls and ID's should be confirmed.

I do think Biden still wins.  Trump blew this.  He could have been historically loved and revered. but couldn't see past his ego. 

On the fraud stuff, nothing concrete has come out.  What you cited there might be significant if the margin was 100,000.  But not 5 million.