Author Topic: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters  (Read 6210 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters
« on: November 26, 2020, 10:36:06 PM »
there is a lot of noise out there from sources that are suspect. Gullible people who feed on the Q nonsense are all up in arms about a storm coming. As an American citizen I call Bullshit. The election was fair and reflected the will if the people. If you really disagree and believe the will of the people will be overturned here is your chance to make an easy $200

The bet is simple

If Biden is president on Jan 21 I win
If Trump is President on Jan 21 you win

Who is willing to move past the ridiculous Giuliani/ Powell claims and put their money where their mouth is? Coach? Chaos?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Standing offer to Trump and or Q supporters
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 11:12:58 PM »
there is a lot of noise out there from sources that are suspect. Gullible people who feed on the Q nonsense are all up in arms about a storm coming. As an American citizen I call Bullshit. The election was fair and reflected the will if the people. If you really disagree and believe the will of the people will be overturned here is your chance to make an easy $200

The bet is simple

Who is willing to move past the ridiculous Giuliani/ Powell claims and put their money where their mouth is? Coach? Chaos?

Prove it was fair and I’ll prove it wasn’t. That’s the bet

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 11:19:11 PM »

The people making the claim has the responsibility to prove it. That has been the claim since Jesus. You make the claim the bible is real, the weight is on you to prove it. Claim God is real? Its on your to prove it. You can't disprove a negative, this has been recognized for centuries. You are making the claim against the prevailing evidence that somehow inspite of courts and Republican officials saying it is valid that you say it is not. The burden is with you to prove it is not. This is 8th grade level stuff.

You claim blah blah blah

I think you are full of shit.

The bet is, Biden is President come Jan 21.

If you say different, keep your fake news to yourself and put up real money to back your statement.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2020, 11:31:01 PM »
The people making the claim has the responsibility to prove it. That has been the claim since Jesus. You make the claim the bible is real, the weight is on you to prove it. Claim God is real? Its on your to prove it. You can't disprove a negative, this has been recognized for centuries. You are making the claim against the prevailing evidence that somehow inspite of courts and Republican officials saying it is valid that you say it is not. The burden is with you to prove it is not. This is 8th grade level stuff.

You claim blah blah blah

I think you are full of shit.

The bet is, Biden is President come Jan 21.

If you say different, keep your fake news to yourself and put up real money to back your statement.

You claim to be a cop. You know what sworn affidavits are and the consequences for perjury? Let’s start there

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 11:35:17 PM »
You claim to be a cop. You know what sworn affidavits are and the consequences for perjury? Let’s start there

I'm also well informed con games, and Qanon jargon and the trap of questions like the one your posed. I prefer to cut to the chase and say if you REALLY believe trump will overcome the obvious, why not put some money up? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 11:41:39 PM »
Im going to assume unless you put up some money, you're just that noise in the crowd, no real evidence just Giuliani side show claims  that wilted in any court.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 11:46:26 PM »
where are all the "Trump has this in the bag" Folks??

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 12:46:34 AM »
During the year 2021

Same bet but much more money and terms as I  outlined in the other thread

Your xoxo guy said he will split  50/50with you even tough your not putting in the same skin !

Yeah he’s real serous right ?

Rather willing to scam 2 people as easily as 1

He has no money

You know why ?

People who have it don’t get it by giving it away

You have 200 I guess

But coach and I make that in a hour

Not really a real bet

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 12:47:37 AM »
During the year 2021

Same bet but much more money and terms as I  outlined in the other thread

Your xoxo guy said he will split  50/50with you even tough your not putting in the same skin !

Yeah he’s real serous right ?

Rather willing to scam 2 people as easily as 1

He has no money

You know why ?

People who have it don’t get it by giving it away

You have 200 I guess

But coach and I make that in a hour

Not really a real bet

blah blah blah I don't want to bet but I want to talk smack blah blah blah

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 01:00:03 AM »
Your talking 200 bucks ?

And entertaining offers to split 10 k  that he will front you ?  He will just do that for you

No one takes that seriously

Your fucking serious

Dude

No one takes that seriously

Go outside your house and get some sun

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 05:23:07 AM »
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.   ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 05:58:56 AM »

The bet is simple

Fair election ? what rock have you been under? what else is fair the mainstream media ? the Mueller fake investigation was fair ??

would you consider being tried and sentenced by us here are Getbig to be a fair trial ? and when you are found guilty live by that decision ??

K

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 06:19:43 AM »
Joe has said multiple times that while he feels certain there is election fraud, he didn't feel the election would be flipped, so why does this bet keep popping up?
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2020, 07:55:09 AM »

The bet is simple

You're a damn fool if you think this election was fair and uncorrupted. I think the PedoBiden and his whore sidekick will be in office in January, that doesn't mean I don't think there's corruption on a scale like we've never seen. I just think it means the media and the demoncrats have stacked the cards too deep for him to overcome. At best we can hope that these lawsuits expose how easily these electronic vote machines are manipulated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2020, 12:20:25 PM »

crybabies gonna cry

for Trumptards everything is unfair when they lose

I will never understand how Trumpards see this whiny little bitch as some sort of tough guy

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2020, 12:39:25 PM »
So Is that a yes or no on the bet ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2020, 12:44:58 PM »
THE TRAITOR and the worst legal team in history lost in court again today (seriously, has any legal team lost so many times in such a short period of time)

BTW - This judge was appointed by Trump in 2017....something that will surely confuse the hell out of our phony "coach".

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit rejected the campaign's battle to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results based on its unsupported claims that the election system is fraudulent and ballots were processed improperly.

The decision denied the Trump campaign's motion for an emergency injunction and refused its request to send the case back to federal district court for additional arguments on a proposed amended complaint dismissed six days ago.

"Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas as the court ruled in a case where the Trump campaign sought to invalidate millions of ballots. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2020/11/27/appeals-court-rejects-trump-campaigns-pennsylvania-election-claims/6416422002/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2020, 12:54:06 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 03:13:41 PM »

Did you watch your boy's Thanksgiving eve televised colossal meltdown? I guess when you have an ego the size of his, the stupid and embarrasing things you do don't bother you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 03:17:35 PM »

Trumps band of lawyers do. They have been sure to back off their claims in the press of election fraud, etc when they get before a Judge. Guess they aren't willing to risk being disbarred for the sake of Trump's charade.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »
You're a damn fool if you think this election was fair and uncorrupted. I think the PedoBiden and his whore sidekick will be in office in January, that doesn't mean I don't think there's corruption on a scale like we've never seen. I just think it means the media and the demoncrats have stacked the cards too deep for him to overcome. At best we can hope that these lawsuits expose how easily these electronic vote machines are manipulated.

"...there's corruption on a scale like we've never seen." Chaos echos his boy's Thanksgiving new conference meltdown to the letter. It's become a canned phrase. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2020, 09:44:43 PM »
Betting on who gets sworn in assumes there's a single, nationally recognized government to be sworn into. I like your optimism.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2020, 09:53:19 PM »
"...there's corruption on a scale like we've never seen." Chaos echos his boy's Thanksgiving new conference meltdown to the letter. It's become a canned phrase.
You are a laughing stock, old enough to know better, to stupid to realize.

Betting on who gets sworn in assumes there's a single, nationally recognized government to be sworn into. I like your optimism.
Might be the smartest thing you've said.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »

The election was fair.  The Orange Turd went on tv telling people to vote twice.  That only cancels out any whining that his supporters can do about "election fraud".  Crybaby Orange and his whore will hit the curb come January 20th.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »
The election was fair. 
I stopped ready after this part of your brainwashed cnn parrot post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!