Author Topic: Voter Fraud in favor of Biden  (Read 57623 times)

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Re: More fraud
« Reply #725 on: December 19, 2020, 08:18:36 PM »
"Right now, Trump is the Republican Party," McLaughlin told The New York Times on Friday. "The party knows that virtually every dollar they've raised in the last four years, it's because of Donald Trump."

By other people, do you mean private citizens?

Lawyers and such. So yes.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #726 on: December 19, 2020, 10:13:49 PM »
I don’t but it is the reason why all of my sources have been right for the last four years and what you guys read on the left have been wrong matter fact I cannot think of one thing that has been right about what has been written about Trump or what is even been consistent so if you want to go source for source I can do that all day long

Sources? Dude, seriously? You're a muscle-head with the IQ of a parsnip and a demonstrated inability to process information or think rationaly and you refer to talk radio hosts like Rush, Levin and Hannity, and websites like Breitbart and infowars as "sources"?

You don't have sources Joe. You have issues.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #727 on: December 19, 2020, 10:26:55 PM »
Sources? Dude, seriously? You're a muscle-head with the IQ of a parsnip and a demonstrated inability to process information or think rationaly and you refer to talk radio hosts like Rush, Levin and Hannity, and websites like Breitbart and infowars as "sources"?

You don't have sources Joe. You have issues.

Thanks for proving a point I’ve been making since the beginning of the Obama regime. “Higher education” is an over-hyped revenue stream for those that can’t think outside of a classroom. The problem here is, I was right

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: December 19, 2020, 10:34:14 PM »
Coach still potatoing about his sources. Genovaesque retardation

Biden lost. Don’t know what to tell you. You watch TV. I have other sources. 🤷‍♂️

Once NC is called, it’s over. Trust me. We’ve already started pouring the champagne

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #729 on: December 19, 2020, 10:56:21 PM »
Coach still potatoing about his sources. Genovaesque retardation

Hilarious... let us how accurate your sources were from four years of non-extant “Russian collusion”

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #730 on: December 19, 2020, 11:01:39 PM »
Thanks for proving a point I’ve been making since the beginning of the Obama regime. “Higher education” is an over-hyped revenue stream for those that can’t think outside of a classroom. The problem here is, I was right

You were right about what, Joe? You've never made any claims; all you do (and all you're good for!) is posting links to websites of dubious quality known for making outrageous claims with little or no evidence.

Your statements, such as they are, speak volumes Joe. Again, you have the IQ of a parsnip and lack the ability to examine facts and formulate your own positions. You're a broken mouthpiece, that your handlers speak into you, only to see their shit come out as shit salad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #731 on: December 19, 2020, 11:10:17 PM »
You were right about what, Joe? You've never made any claims; all you do (and all you're good for!) is posting links to websites of dubious quality known for making outrageous claims with little or no evidence.

Your statements, such as they are, speak volumes Joe. Again, you have the IQ of a parsnip and lack the ability to examine facts and formulate your own positions. You're a broken mouthpiece, that your handlers speak into you, only to see their shit come out as shit salad.

Whatever my IQ is (as if it really means anything) my common sense of knowing right from wrong is light years above yours. And no, I’m not being sarcastic when I say that. Another backstabber. It doesn’t take much to expose them. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: December 20, 2020, 12:41:26 AM »
Whatever my IQ is (as if it really means anything) my common sense of knowing right from wrong is light years above yours. And no, I’m not being sarcastic when I say that. Another backstabber. It doesn’t take much to expose them.

Your common sense led you to believe that the fake birth certificate by Orly Taitz was real. Your common sense led you to believe that Trump winning more counties proved election fraud. Your common sense led you to believe the documented lies that Sidney Powell and Rudy Guliani spew. Don't talk to me about which one of us knows right from wrong, Joe.

You're good at what you do and, I'm sure, a nice guy in person. Heck, you generously provided me with workout/recovery tips in private, despite our public spats and they've helped a lot. I'd buy you a beer or ten if you ever were in my town, just to say thank you for that.

But you really have a problem with being objective and you are, at the very least, gullible enough to be a danger to yourself.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #733 on: December 20, 2020, 06:26:32 AM »

The only thing you expose is how gullible you are and desperate to believe any nonsense that comes out of the pipeline.  You don't fact check anything before dragging it here, starting a thread on it, and getting owned to the moon and back. 

You are an idiot.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #734 on: December 20, 2020, 06:33:34 AM »
Your common sense led you to believe that the fake birth certificate by Orly Taitz was real. Your common sense led you to believe that Trump winning more counties proved election fraud. Your common sense led you to believe the documented lies that Sidney Powell and Rudy Guliani spew. Don't talk to me about which one of us knows right from wrong, Joe.

You're good at what you do and, I'm sure, a nice guy in person. Heck, you generously provided me with workout/recovery tips in private, despite our public spats and they've helped a lot. I'd buy you a beer or ten if you ever were in my town, just to say thank you for that.

But you really have a problem with being objective and you are, at the very least, gullible enough to be a danger to yourself.

Not really a fair way to judge IQ.

I know people in our industry who are brilliant, harvard MBA types, who were duped by the Russian collusion stories, and just about any of the other proven falsehoods - "very fine people", "Vets are losers", etc.
Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #735 on: December 20, 2020, 07:09:25 AM »
Not really a fair way to judge IQ.

I know people in our industry who are brilliant, harvard MBA types, who were duped by the Russian collusion stories, and just about any of the other proven falsehoods - "very fine people", "Vets are losers", etc.

I agree and it's not really fair to criticize Coach or insinuate he is less intelligent when it's obvious he is always posting on the go. Hard to really put a lot of thought and effort into a post when you're doing other things and only have a moment or two to respond.

I also want to point out the fact that between Coach and his rivals he is the only one who puts his own name to the things he says.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #736 on: December 20, 2020, 07:11:52 AM »
I agree and it's not really fair to criticize Coach or insinuate he is less intelligent when it's obvious he is always posting on the go. Hard to really put a lot of thought and effort into a post when you're doing other things and only have a moment or two to respond.

Coach is arrogant and absolute in his posts/beliefs. Can't have it both ways.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #737 on: December 20, 2020, 07:28:35 AM »

Where are you coming up with arrogant? He is far from it.

A short coming of posting on forums is that it's hard to interpret or convey tone from written text.

It's like text messaging, if you are real short/blunt people get offended. I usually text super fast and use the fewest words that I can and I get constant flack for being disengenous and coming across like I think I'm better than everyone. That is totally not true and not what I meant the person to feel. I typically text doing other things and don't have the time or attention span to put a lot of time into text messages. I think the same happens here, Coach is posting on the fly and people interpret the things he says as coming across arrogantly but I'm sure if he was standing in front of you it would be obvious he's not arrogant at all.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #738 on: December 20, 2020, 07:33:53 AM »

He's not arrogant unless attacked.

The odd thing is that avxo admitted coach was a good guy and helped him in IMs, yet still felt he needed to go the "IQ of a parsnip" route.

In addition, I recently added parsnips to a root vegetable roast for the first time and they were quite good.  So, if we are to believe axvo's statement, veggie IQ doesn't affect taste.

Y

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: December 20, 2020, 07:56:39 AM »
He's not arrogant unless attacked.

The odd thing is that avxo admitted coach was a good guy and helped him in IMs, yet still felt he needed to go the "IQ of a parsnip" route.

In addition, I recently added parsnips to a root vegetable roast for the first time and they were quite good.  So, if we are to believe axvo's statement, veggie IQ doesn't affect taste.

I don't think it's odd that Joe is nice or that he's been helpful to me and others. Yes, I did compare his IQ to a parsnip and you'd imagine that using a vegetable was enough to indicate that I was being sarcastic, but I guess this is getbig so, yeah. Anyways: context matters.

Joe makes these grandiose claims when all he does, really, is post links to other people's thoughts. When challenged he never defends a position, but just moves to something subtly different, shifting the goalposts, while asserting that he's never wrong.

It's not wrong to call him out on this and the fact that he's either unable or unwilling to defend the positions he takes says something about him. And it's not wrong to point out that he's posting lies or unsubstantiated nonsense that fall apart when exposed to the lightest and most gentle scrutiny.

Don't look at ancient history. Look at this thread alone. He references several stories about fraud. When presented with evidence that said stories are not true he continues referencing them. He argues that the Courts are ignoring the Trump campaigns evidence of fraud, when the campaign itself (via Rudy Giuliani) has said, in court, that it's not alleging fraud. Then he talks about his "sources" as if he's Bob Woodward and he has access to Deep Throat.

In behaving the way he does, Joe himself raises the question: "is he stupid, gullible or just a troll?" Now, I don't think he's a troll. And while he may simply be gullible, the fact that he ignores any and all evidence that contradicts his positions is suggests that this isn't simply a question of gullibility. Which leaves only one option.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #740 on: December 20, 2020, 08:19:30 AM »
You think you're logical because you can do sums.  If we need to calculate the area under a curve, we know who to ask.  You've spent too much time on college campuses.

I don't think I'm logical because I can do sums; after all, a 1970's HP calculator can do sums. And if you have a pressing need to calculate the area under a curve, it's probably faster to use https://www.wolframalpha.com/ than to come see me during office hours.

The blacks weren't coming out to vote for Biden, so they had to cheat.  It's as simple as that and as plain as day.

Except it's not as "simple as that and as plain as day" and if it were, we'd have seen actual, irrefutable evidence of such fraud/cheating. We haven't. All we've seen is Melissa Carone do a pale-faced Snooki impression and Trump's own campaign admit, in Court, that they're not alleging fraud.

Biden outperformed Obama in the inner cities and the reason is they cheated.

Three fallacies in one sentence. New record for getbig I think. And yes, the only possible explanation for this  would be cheating. There's literally no other explanations at all. FOR REALZ! ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #741 on: December 20, 2020, 08:26:34 AM »
I don't think it's odd that Joe is nice or that he's been helpful to me and others. Yes, I did compare his IQ to a parsnip and you'd imagine that using a vegetable was enough to indicate that I was being sarcastic, but I guess this is getbig so, yeah. Anyways: context matters.

Joe makes these grandiose claims when all he does, really, is post links to other people's thoughts. When challenged he never defends a position, but just moves to something subtly different, shifting the goalposts, while asserting that he's never wrong.

It's not wrong to call him out on this and the fact that he's either unable or unwilling to defend the positions he takes says something about him. And it's not wrong to point out that he's posting lies or unsubstantiated nonsense that fall apart when exposed to the lightest and most gentle scrutiny.

Don't look at ancient history. Look at this thread alone. He references several stories about fraud. When presented with evidence that said stories are not true he continues referencing them. He argues that the Courts are ignoring the Trump campaigns evidence of fraud, when the campaign itself (via Rudy Giuliani) has said, in court, that it's not alleging fraud. Then he talks about his "sources" as if he's Bob Woodward and he has access to Deep Throat.

In behaving the way he does, Joe himself raises the question: "is he stupid, gullible or just a troll?" Now, I don't think he's a troll. And while he may simply be gullible, the fact that he ignores any and all evidence that contradicts his positions is suggests that this isn't simply a question of gullibility. Which leaves only one option.

He's stupid.  No question.  He is desperate for something - anything - to soothe his insecurities and "little man rage" so whenever he comes across anything that remotely resembles a slight alignment with his viewpoint, he grasps onto it like a drowning man grabbing a life preserver and doesn't let go.  Instead of keeping that delusional hope to himself, he trots it out over here for all to see and marvel at how dimwitted he truly is.  Once he gets owned and crushed in the thread, rather than address the facts and logic that destroys his pipedream, he just attacks the source of the facts, or acts like no one else "gets it", or simply ignores the thread until it falls off the front page and then starts another thread, with another line of bullshit in it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #742 on: December 20, 2020, 08:41:43 AM »
I don't think it's odd that Joe is nice or that he's been helpful to me and others.

I didn't say that was odd. I said your reaction to it was.  Yes, getbig and all, but I don't think it's always necessary.  YMMV though.  To each his own.

Gayer than caring that much about it.

Ok, if we accept this thought process as true, then the Harvard MBA types and millions of others who believed in russian collusion, very fine people, 700 bucks in taxes, and the verterans are idiots lies all fall into the same category, correct?

Y

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #743 on: December 20, 2020, 09:36:08 AM »
Except it's not as "simple as that and as plain as day" and if it were, we'd have seen actual, irrefutable evidence of such fraud/cheating. We haven't. All we've seen is Melissa Carone do a pale-faced Snooki impression and Trump's own campaign admit, in Court, that they're not alleging fraud.

Hey now I feel like in this post you are picking on Giuliani whose best years are clearly well behind him. I think we can all admit Rudy Giuliani hasn't done Trump any good.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #744 on: December 20, 2020, 09:50:56 AM »
 Also I just want to point out that it was obvious as far back as June that covid was going to be Trump's undoing. The mail in ballots made not as much difference as you might think. The fact is whenever a deadly pandemic hits the current administration is ultimately blamed and has little chance at re-election. It was very predictable Trump would focus on the mail in ballots which even on their own may have given Democrats enough of an advantage to win but with covid still an ongoing problem Trump really had no chance. I think his motives for attacking the mail cast ballots are not what they seem outwardly. Could just be frustration on his part I'm not 100% sure. Biden could have been any Democrat and still would have beaten Trump.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #745 on: December 20, 2020, 10:07:56 AM »
I don't think I'm logical because I can do sums; after all, a 1970's HP calculator can do sums. And if you have a pressing need to calculate the area under a curve, it's probably faster to use https://www.wolframalpha.com/ than to come see me during office hours.

Three fallacies in one sentence. New record for getbig I think. And yes, the only possible explanation for this  would be cheating. There's literally no other explanations at all. FOR REALZ! ::)

They should’ve counted the mail in ballots first as those were the ones that arrived first. They were OBVIOUSLY holding them back to see how many they needed

Moreover, Biden under performed in every inner-city area except for Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia.

It’s Shady as fuck and they got caught.

Biden did better in the Midwest black inner cities than Obama. Who knew sleepy was so down with the Homies.

It seems as though Biden did better among inner city blacks than Obama. Hard not to see some shadiness in that. Still gotta prove fraud.

Most of my sources for the fact that Biden did better in the inner cities of the battle ground states is coming from Thin Lizzy, but I also looked at the poll numbers for those counties as well.  I'm not interested enough in politics to dig any deeper than that.  To me this election doesn't pass the sniff test.  There are too many things that don't add up.

I noticed you didn't call me on the Bertrand Russell quote regarding the Greeks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: December 20, 2020, 01:51:23 PM »
Also I just want to point out that it was obvious as far back as June that covid was going to be Trump's undoing. The mail in ballots made not as much difference as you might think. The fact is whenever a deadly pandemic hits the current administration is ultimately blamed and has little chance at re-election. It was very predictable Trump would focus on the mail in ballots which even on their own may have given Democrats enough of an advantage to win but with covid still an ongoing problem Trump really had no chance. I think his motives for attacking the mail cast ballots are not what they seem outwardly. Could just be frustration on his part I'm not 100% sure. Biden could have been any Democrat and still would have beaten Trump.
It didn't matter how many votes Trump got, there were going to be more manufactured votes for whoever the democrat was.  We watched it on election night.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #747 on: December 20, 2020, 03:39:18 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #748 on: December 20, 2020, 03:44:31 PM »

My common sense regarding what Sidney Powell presented tells me for as intelligent as you think you are, you have no concept of what an affidavit is, what it means or the consequences of Penalty of perjury. Maybe you’re so used to liberal politicians getting away with lying under penalty of perjury in congressional hearings you just might think it doesn’t apply to civilians