Author Topic: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?  (Read 12979 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2020, 08:08:18 PM »
The regular flu vaccine isn't effective.. what makes you think this one would be?

also...

The flu vaccine is very effective. The situation is there is so many strains of the flu. There is one strain of covid 19.  Each year they take a scientific guess which flu strains will be active for the season. Sometimes they are way off the mark. I'm in my 60's and I have only caught the flu twice in my life. The flu is not a bad cold. The flu is bad news and if you are old or have preexisting conditions could kill you.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2020, 08:09:28 PM »
I have not been affected by Covid!

That's great news!

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2020, 08:18:03 PM »
That's great news!

"1"
I hope your family is safe as well. I don't want my Grandma's and my parents dying from this shit. Or my Aunts, Uncles, the neighborhood cat etc..... I can't understand why people make fun of this shit? It's cost countless jobs, and killed family members prematurely.

I just linked up with Tom Cruise (after watching The Last Samurai) We are ready to take on China.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2020, 08:25:18 PM »
Settle down.... This isn't Nazi Germany. But the world, tends to overreact (as they should) to certain situations.

Let's make something clear: There have been many people affected by this virus. "Knock on wood" ,  I have not been affected by Covid. That does not mean that countless families have had to suffer from people succumbing  to this Pandemic.

It's not real until it happens to you. Happy Holidays!

I wish the best holidays to you! So listen I’m not wound up, just trying to get out what’s happening and it’s happening fast! I hope I’m wrong, if so PM in 6 months and I’ll send you a Christmas ham, seriously though, I am just passionate for the people that can’t see we have been duped and wish they could see what I do as well as many others, we unfortunately are a minority though and we know it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2020, 08:32:36 PM »
That's fantastic!

Here's a question for you, Flexacon and any other person involved in biology and medicine work.

What are the possible risks you could forsee occurring by using taking a vaccine that utilizes mRNA?

I've read all the articles put out by the CDC and picked up a few of my old molecular biology textbooks from my undergrad years, but this concept of using mRNA as a central component to a vaccine has never been done before, so there's not much to it that I can find.

I did read an article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (a division of the NIH), that said that risks from using an mRNA vaccine include: the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

It led me to think that just maybe, the use of an mRNA to promote antibody development if not carefully controlled, could possibly incite a cytokine storm.

What do you folks think? I know G_Thang has a degree in Bioengineering if I'm not mistaken. Would love to read everyone's thoughts on this hypothesis.

"1"

mRNA is meant to be a safer method of delivery. No adjuvants like aluminium are needed and "nothing" is left in the body like more traditional vaccines. It's hard to theorize what the possible risks might be as everything about it suggests it should be safer. It's more that it's new/untried and that information about it isn't being made readily available.

Human error in manufacturing and storage could be a major potential issue though as it's extremely temperature sensitive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2020, 08:37:06 PM »
I wish the best holidays to you! So listen I’m not wound up, just trying to get out what’s happening and it’s happening fast! I hope I’m wrong, if so PM in 6 months and I’ll send you a Christmas ham, seriously though, I am just passionate for the people that can’t see we have been duped and wish they could see what I do as well as many others, we unfortunately are a minority though and we know it.
Who's "duped"? Granted, most people can survive Covid, but you should already know that. It's about the funerals you didn't have to go to. It's about the jobs/businesses that will never come back.

It's all diatribe, until it hits close to home. Then it's Facebook, Instagram, and Pintrest for your dead Grandma's recipes.....

A lot of it is bullshit, but there is a harsh reality as well.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2020, 09:10:59 PM »
Ok I just read all that Info

Now I’m waiting on yahoo to confirm

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2020, 09:22:42 PM »

You haven't considered the manufacturing and logistics process.

For the next 6 months demand from people who want a vaccine will outstrip supply.

There will be plenty of time to make better informed decisions for anyone who is happy to wait.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2020, 09:25:37 PM »
Once mike slams it with a insulin pin and turns into a talking monkey

I’ll be in line at Walgreens

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2020, 10:07:54 PM »
yet somehow....

the USA went from "fighting for our freedoms"

to

Mexico being the freest country in north america...

WTF?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/02/mexico-lopez-obrador-pandemic-lockdowns-dictatorship

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2020, 10:38:22 PM »
yet somehow....

to

WTF?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/02/mexico-lopez-obrador-pandemic-lockdowns-dictatorship
America was never remotely close to being one of the freest nations on the planet,  it's a lie they tell kids so they can go die for oil

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2020, 01:01:47 AM »
That's fantastic!

Here's a question for you, Flexacon and any other person involved in biology and medicine work.

What are the possible risks you could forsee occurring by using taking a vaccine that utilizes mRNA?

I've read all the articles put out by the CDC and picked up a few of my old molecular biology textbooks from my undergrad years, but this concept of using mRNA as a central component to a vaccine has never been done before, so there's not much to it that I can find.

I did read an article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (a division of the NIH), that said that risks from using an mRNA vaccine include: the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

It led me to think that just maybe, the use of an mRNA to promote antibody development if not carefully controlled, could possibly incite a cytokine storm.

What do you folks think? I know G_Thang has a degree in Bioengineering if I'm not mistaken. Would love to read everyone's thoughts on this hypothesis.

"1"

Iong term effects no ones knows, that's why it's a worry,,,

One thing some people seem to misunderstand is that the vaccine isn't genetically modifying anything it is simply a piece of RNA code (very small) that is inserted into a cell that is read by a ribosome (which makes proteins) thereby producing a virus related protein stimulating an immune response... mRNA is naturally occurring it's how our cells transfer the code from our genome to proteins which carry out the tasks...

One thing that is a concern in my mind is that there are regulatory steps after transcription (mRNA production)  molecules such as Micro rna that regulate mRNA and downstream protein production what role could the introduced mRNA play in these regulatory pathways? These pathways are relatively newly discovered and not well understood.

This leads to one of the more likely serious adverse effects which is immune disregulation..  potentially chronic low grade issues, auto reactivity which is where antibodies are produced that target "self" destroying tissue that is healthy...

Not a lot is known about these processes and things like auto immune diseases have serious consequences and no real effective treatments.

The point is No one knows... Which is why long term trials of these new molecules should be carried out before widespread use.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2020, 01:13:13 AM »
Your injecting yourself with a controlled version of the actual virus rather than just catching it, i think the conspiracy theorists are going overboard. Just dont take it if you dont want to, but if you want to travel using systems of travel that you dont own that require vaccination either abide by the rules of the transportation owner and the sovereign requirement of the state you are entering or dont travel. there is still a choice.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2020, 03:01:43 AM »
as u dudes search for answers amongst dead, over compartmentalized wastelands of obfuscation... u can feel the truth - u r being lied to.

do not take this vaccine.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2020, 03:41:42 AM »
Your injecting yourself with a controlled version of the actual virus rather than just catching it, i think the conspiracy theorists are going overboard. Just dont take it if you dont want to, but if you want to travel using systems of travel that you dont own that require vaccination either abide by the rules of the transportation owner and the sovereign requirement of the state you are entering or dont travel. there is still a choice.

Yeah but there's a balance to be struck between an individual's rights and a nation's or company's rules. We can postulate individual sovereignty as the basis of modern western civilization versus the state's need to govern those rights in order to ensure their continuance, or we can make practical points about vaccine effectiveness versus safety and the science behind this particular vaccine.

But I doubt we'll see much rational discussion when this thing arrives. It'll be a sales pitch promising safety and efficacy which equates vaccination with moral integrity and intelligence. Those who resist it will be painted as bucktoothed yokel antivaxers or people of low virtue who endanger the general welfare for their own selfish and wrongheaded beliefs.

As with everything these days, it'll be a big split, lots of insults getting slung around, and very little calm, fact-focused discussion. I think a lot of people are going to want to wait awhile. Things could get interesting if it's getting pushed insistently.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2020, 03:54:24 AM »
yet somehow....

to

WTF?

The Mexican Prez. is defying the New World Order.

He must be silenced!

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2020, 04:58:27 AM »

Controlled version? No, This is not what it is,,, ^ I explained what the actual vaccine is...

It's not an attenuated virus at all.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2020, 06:10:15 AM »

One thing that is a concern in my mind is that there are regulatory steps after transcription (mRNA production)  molecules such as Micro rna that regulate mRNA and downstream protein production what role could the introduced mRNA play in these regulatory pathways? These pathways are relatively newly discovered and not well understood.

This leads to one of the more likely serious adverse effects which isimmune disregulation..  potentially chronic low grade issues, auto reactivity which is where antibodies are produced that target "self" destroying tissue that is healthy..

The above bolded text is my concern. I've only found two pieces of medical literature that briefly explain this.

That's where I was going with my postulation regarding a probable cytokine storm. In plain English, if the organic checks and balances that our own cells have in place to downregulate a process started by exogenous mRNA aren't prompted to kick in, then what will stop this foreign substance from inducing a systemic autoimmune response that attacks our bodies?

"1"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2020, 06:34:16 AM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2020, 06:45:58 AM »
America was never remotely close to being one of the freest nations on the planet,  it's a lie they tell kids so they can go die for oil

Yeah, because everyone is dying for oil in the West Texas oil fields, you tard, lol

The USA is the freest country on earth. You'd know that if you ever left your neighborhood.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2020, 06:48:02 AM »
I hope your family is safe as well. I don't want my Grandma's and my parents dying from this shit. Or my Aunts, Uncles, the neighborhood cat etc..... I can't understand why people make fun of this shit? It's cost countless jobs, and killed family members prematurely.

I just linked up with Tom Cruise (after watching The Last Samurai) We are ready to take on China.

No - they'll die from some other shit, lol It's amazing how the death rate from the seasonal flu has dropped to near zero and everyone is dying from Covid-19 now :)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2020, 07:11:21 AM »
mRNA is meant to be a safer method of delivery. No adjuvants like aluminium are needed and "nothing" is left in the body like more traditional vaccines. It's hard to theorize what the possible risks might be as everything about it suggests it should be safer. It's more that it's new/untried and that information about it isn't being made readily available.

Human error in manufacturing and storage could be a major potential issue though as it's extremely temperature sensitive.

You can say that about every vaccine ever made. You are just a wealth of information, lol

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2020, 07:13:58 AM »
Yeah, this vaccine is the shit!

"Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

https://thehill.com/news-by-subject/healthcare/528619-pfizer-chairman-were-not-sure-if-someone-can-transmit-virus-after

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2020, 07:18:16 AM »
Yeah, this vaccine is the shit!

"Pfizer chairman Albert Bourla told Dateline host Lester Holt that the pharmaceutical company was “not certain” if the vaccine prevented the coronavirus from being transmitted, saying, “This is something that needs to be examined.”

https://thehill.com/news-by-subject/healthcare/528619-pfizer-chairman-were-not-sure-if-someone-can-transmit-virus-after

What a bullshit stance to have on Pfizer's part.

So their angle is, "Get the vaccine. It won't prevent you from getting COVID, there's no guarantee that you still won't have a bad outcome, but you should theoretically be better able to fight off the infection. Oh, and while we're at it, you will still be infectious and spread it to others."

"1"