Author Topic: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?  (Read 13000 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: How many of you are going to voluntarily get the COVID vaccine?
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2020, 07:30:39 AM »
What a bullshit stance to have on Pfizer's part.

So their angle is, "Get the vaccine. It won't prevent you from getting COVID, there's no guarantee that you still won't have a bad outcome, but you should theoretically be better able to fight off the infection. Oh, and while we're at it, you will still be infectious and spread it to others."

"1"

Yes- what a great product. You'll still have to self quarantine and wear a mask. You'll just possibly feel better if you ever get a disease your body destroys anyways. Brilliant, lol.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2020, 07:38:23 AM »
Yes- what a great product. You'll still have to self quarantine and wear a mask. You'll just possibly feel better if you ever get a disease your body destroys anyways. Brilliant, lol.

I'm not swallowing this bitter pill.

I'm someone that has purposely stayed away from the flu shot for over 15 years. The last thing I'm going to do is serve as Pfizer and Moderna's guinea pig.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2020, 07:48:36 AM »
I'm not swallowing this bitter pill.

I'm someone that has purposely stayed away from the flu shot for over 15 years. The last thing I'm going to do is serve as Pfizer and Moderna's guinea pig.

"1"
I've never taken a flu shot. But there has to be something to some vaccinations. All the shit we are required to get as kids, has helped, right? It's funny how they seem to pick and choose which sicknesses and diseases that they eradicate.

Still want to know how Magic Johnson has survived all of these years. He got the HIV virus when it was still a death sentence for nearly everyone. Sure, money can buy you a lot of experimental drugs, but there is something fishy going on. If it was just about money, a guy like Freddie Mercury shouldn't have died either.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2020, 08:03:16 AM »
I've never taken a flu shot. But there has to be something to some vaccinations. All the shit we are required to get as kids, has helped, right? It's funny how they seem to pick and choose which sicknesses and diseases that they eradicate.

Still want to know how Magic Johnson has survived all of these years. He got the HIV virus when it was still a death sentence for nearly everyone. Sure, money can buy you a lot of experimental drugs, but there is something fishy going on. If it was just about money, a guy like Freddie Mercury shouldn't have died either.

There are some vaccines that have worked incredibly well. Polio, whooping cough, measles, smallpox, rinderpest and diphtheria are just some examples of conditions we have effectively dodged as a civilization by way of vaccines.

There are other vaccines, like the flu vaccine, that have not proven to be as effective. The flu vaccine has not been as effective not because in theory it isn't well-thought-out or lacks actual utility, but instead it isn't as effective because of the high rate of mutation that the flu virus typically has from season to season, which renders the ability for any individual flu vaccine to be useful towards the hundreds and thousands of different flu strains that are constantly in rotation.

I'm not saying that the covid vaccine will fail. It might have great success and if it does, it might lead to newer vaccines and methods that could possibly cure HIV, cancer and many autoimmune disorders. What I'm skeptical about is the faith the media and many public figures are expecting us to have in this novel vaccine, which such little data surrounding its efficacy. We are literally being asked to serve as guinea pigs with the hopes that things will just work out.

I hope it succeeds. Who doesn't want advancements in science and medicine? What I don't want to do is risk my life in order to subsidize Pfizer and Moderna's dreams and aspiration.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2020, 08:17:51 AM »
There are some vaccines that have worked incredibly well. Polio, whooping cough, measles, smallpox, rinderpest and diphtheria are just some examples of conditions we have effectively dodged as a civilization by way of vaccines.

There are other vaccines, like the flu vaccine, that have not proven to be as effective. The flu vaccine has not been as effective not because in theory it isn't well-thought-out or lacks actual utility, but instead it isn't as effective because of the high rate of mutation that the flu virus typically has from season to season, which renders the ability for any individual flu vaccine to be useful towards the hundreds and thousands of different flu strains that are constantly in rotation.

I'm not saying that the covid vaccine will fail. It might have great success and if it does, it might lead to newer vaccines and methods that could possibly cure HIV, cancer and many autoimmune disorders. What I'm skeptical about is the faith the media and many public figures are expecting us to have in this novel vaccine, which such little data surrounding its efficacy. We are literally being asked to serve as guinea pigs with the hopes that things will just work out.

I hope it succeeds. Who doesn't want advancements in science and medicine? What I don't want to do is risk my life in order to subsidize Pfizer and Moderna's dreams and aspiration.

"1"
I agree. The first iteration of anything (cars, gaming consoles, phones etc..) should be met with caution.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2020, 08:34:57 AM »
They can keep my allotted dose and shove it straight up their asses.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2020, 08:35:17 AM »
You can say that about every vaccine ever made. You are just a wealth of information, lol

The difference between storing the pfizer vaccine and normal vaccines is that the pfizer one can only be stored at fridge temperature for a few days whilst other vacancies can be stored at fridge temperature for months.

I know you're a bit of a simpleton, but even you must be able to work out why this could be a huge issue when giving millions doses of this vaccine vs others

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2020, 08:58:37 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2020, 09:01:48 AM »

I'm not a chess player, but even I know that Presidents are pawns.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2020, 09:03:31 AM »
They are pushing real hard to get these phuckboy vaccines out.  Basically, you have Gen Z and young millennials who won't abide by the rules and are infecting everyone with their asymptomatic a$$es. This is bullshit. 

The U.S. recorded over 3,100 COVID-19 deaths in a single day, obliterating the record set last spring, while the number of Americans in the hospital with the virus has eclipsed 100,000 for the first time and new cases have begun topping 200,000 a day, according to figures released Thursday.

The three benchmarks altogether showed a country slipping deeper into crisis, with perhaps the worst yet to come, in part because of the delayed effects from Thanksgiving, when millions of Americans disregarded warnings to stay home and celebrate only with members of their household.

Across the U.S., the surge has swamped hospitals and left nurses and other health care workers shorthanded and burned out.

“The reality is December and January and February are going to be rough times. I actually believe they are going to be the most difficult time in the public health history of this nation,” Dr. Robert Redfield, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Wednesday.

Health authorities had warned that the numbers could fluctuate strongly before and after Thanksgiving, as they often do around holidays and weekends. Because of reporting delays, the figures often drop, then rise sharply a few days later as state and local health agencies catch up with the backlog.

Still, deaths, hospitalizations and cases in the U.S. have been on a fairly steady rise for weeks, sometimes breaking records for days on end.

The bleak portrait comes as states decide how the vaccine will be distributed when it’s authorized by the federal government, as expected next week.

States face a Friday deadline to submit requests for doses of the Pfizer vaccine and specify where they should be shipped. Because vaccine availability is expected to be limited until the spring, most states are expected to follow guidelines adopted by the CDC this week that say health care workers and nursing home patients should be first in line.

But some are considering whether to open the line to other workers they consider essential.

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey said he wants teachers to get priority to keep schools open. Firefighter groups wrote the Minnesota governor this week, asking to be placed in the first group. The Illinois plan gives highest priority to health care workers but also calls for first responders to be in the first group to get the shot. Others are struggling with where to put prisoners in the pecking order.

In Nevada, where tourism and hospitality fuel the economy, officials initially put nursing home residents in the third tier for vaccinations, behind police officers, teachers, airport operators and retail workers. But they said Wednesday that they would revise that plan to conform to the CDC guidance, which is not binding on states.

Keeping health care workers on their feet is considered vital to dealing with the crisis. And nursing home patients got priority because they are highly vulnerable to the virus. Patients and staff members at nursing homes and other long-term care centers account for 39% of the nation's COVID-19 deaths.

The American Health Care Association and the National Center for Assisted Living sent a letter Tuesday to the National Governors Association urging states to include nursing homes and similar institutions in the first round, noting that more than 100,000 residents have died from COVID-19.

“A one-month delay in administering the vaccine at long term care facilities could cost more than 10,000 of our residents their lives. The speed of which states can vaccinate our residents has significant life or death consequences,” the letter said.

Nationwide the coronavirus is blamed for over 270,000 deaths and 14 million confirmed infections.

The U.S. recorded 3,157 deaths on Wednesday, according to the tally kept by Johns Hopkins University. That's more than the number of people killed on 9/11, and it shattered the old mark of 2,603, set on April 15, when the New York metropolitan area was the epicenter of the U.S. outbreak.

The number of people in the hospital likewise set an all-time high Wednesday, according to the COVID Tracking Project. It has more than doubled over the past month.

Also, the number of newly confirmed infections climbed just over 200,000 Wednesday for the second time in less than a week, by Johns Hopkins' count.

___

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2020, 09:03:44 AM »

Right!?! LMAO

Why wouldn't you trust the dumb Bush (as opposed to his brilliant father), Mr. "I visited Epstein's Island over the 27 times" Clinton and the masterful speech giver and over-promising-but-never-delivering Barack Husein Obama?

It seems like a plot in a really shitty movie. I'm just patiently waiting for Clooney, Bono, Sean Penn and Robert Deniro to all start rolling up their sleeves for the "cause".

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2020, 09:10:29 AM »
They are pushing real hard to get these phuckboy vaccines out.  Basically, you have Gen Z and young millennials who won't abide by the rules and are infecting everyone with their asymptomatic a$$es. This is bullshit. 
___

G_Thang,

I posted this before within this thread and Harmank gave a good response. Flexacon hasn't really dived into the molecular biology behind it quite yet. I do know from prior chats that you have a graduate degree in bioengineering, so I wanted to pose this question to you as well.

I read an article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (a division of the NIH), that said that risks from using an mRNA vaccine include: the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

It led me to think that just maybe, the use of an mRNA to promote antibody development if not carefully controlled, could possibly incite a cytokine storm by a lack of downregulation not taking place.

In plain English, if the organic checks and balances that our own cells have in place to downregulate a process started by native mRNA is possibly not prompted to kick in when exogenous mRNA is introduced, then what will then stop this foreign substance from inducing a systemic autoimmune response that attacks our bodies?

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2020, 09:13:50 AM »
Right!?! LMAO

Why wouldn't you trust the dumb Bush (as opposed to his brilliant father), Mr. "I visited Epstein's Island over the 27 times" Clinton and the masterful speech giver and over-promising-but-never-delivering Barack Husein Obama?

It seems like a plot in a really shitty movie. I'm just patiently waiting for Clooney, Bono, Sean Penn and Robert Deniro to all start rolling up their sleeves for the "cause".

"1"
Don't worry. The Rock, Ryan Reynolds, or Tom Brady will be your next President.

It reminds me of middle school. Popularity contest. Arnold won for Govenor of California.

People are stupid.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2020, 09:41:32 AM »
Those who use the weasel-word pejorative 'conspiracy theorist', which is used do discourage analysis, have gone "overboard". Of course you will always be able to opt out of anything. You can opt out of following a law enforcement officer's lawful order. You can opt out of paying taxes. There is no legal consequence of opting out of the vaccine yet but it doesn't mean there won't ever be. Speculating on the possibility is no cause for alarm. Attempting to elevated oneself above the fray by discrediting contrary analysis via contemptable slurs is a corporate media tactic which shouldn't be parroted by anyone not on their payroll. Leave the "conspiracy theorist" dismissal to experts like Brian Stelter.

"From at least the 17th century to the 1950s, conspiracy theories were a widely accepted way of understanding the world and often the official versions of events. They were articulated by elites and usually targeted external enemies or subversives who were allegedly trying to undermine the state. It was only during the late 1950s and early 1960s that conspiracy theories started to become a stigmatised way of explaining big events."

"One side-effect of this move from the mainstream to the "margins of society" was that conspiracy theories started to primarily target societal and political elites. They are no longer concerned with alleged plots against the state but with those orchestrated by the state."

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2020, 09:53:40 AM »

"1"

That's debatable, there is way too much information to get into a single post, if you really want to learn the truth you have to read/listen to:

https://www.amazon.com/How-Autism-Epidemic-J-B-Handley/dp/1603588248

My 2 year old son is unvaccinated, started doing tons of research on vaccines when the OBGYN was pressuring us into a whooping cough vaccine during pregnancy.

I'm 100% happy with the decision we made not to vaccinate our kid, what is going on now is only strengthening my view.

It was very tough choice to decline vaccinations and incredible pressure from medical staff.

Why in the world does a new born need a Hep B shot in the first hours of their life if the mother does not have Hep B??

This one pissed me off so much. Lets introduce a hep b reaction in an hour old baby before he even drinks his first sip of milk. Total BS

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2020, 09:59:48 AM »
Robbert F Kennedy Jr is the last stand we have against mandated vaccinations. Listen to this man, no medical professional or government official will debate RFKj on the topic of vaccines.

He has saved a few states from getting rid of vaccine exemptions

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2020, 10:18:53 AM »
Do people ever have any complications from vaccines?

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2020, 10:24:52 AM »
just become Muslim wear a rag on your head

you'll be exempt and can travel freely

its not that hard guys

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »

Yes.

The CDC and FDA have established what's known as "The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System". VAERS, as it's known by most medical providers, was developed in 1990. About 30,000 events are reported each year to VAERS. Between 10% and 15% of these reports describe serious medical events that result in hospitalization, life-threatening illness, disability, or death.

The source for this, as you probably already imagined, is the CDC itself.

"1"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2020, 10:37:58 AM »

they tried to pull this shit in 1976, didn't go over too well

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2020, 10:38:29 AM »
G_Thang,

I posted this before within this thread and Harmank gave a good response. Flexacon hasn't really dived into the molecular biology behind it quite yet. I do know from prior chats that you have a graduate degree in bioengineering, so I wanted to pose this question to you as well.

I read an article published by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (a division of the NIH), that said that risks from using an mRNA vaccine include: the bio-distribution and persistence of the induced immunogen expression; possible development of auto-reactive antibodies; and toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components.

It led me to think that just maybe, the use of an mRNA to promote antibody development if not carefully controlled, could possibly incite a cytokine storm by a lack of downregulation not taking place.

In plain English, if the organic checks and balances that our own cells have in place to downregulate a process started by native mRNA is possibly not prompted to kick in when exogenous mRNA is introduced, then what will then stop this foreign substance from inducing a systemic autoimmune response that attacks our bodies?

"1"

Looking at it from a molecular biology point of view is beyond my scope so I approached from a system analyst point of view using what evidence was available.

I came to the conclusion that so far there isn't any evidence of an autoimmune response at the planned doses. If it was gonna happen in the short term we would have seen it already. Longer term it's still unlikely, but we can't be sure of that.

This twitter thread talking about an autoimmune responses, mRNA and infertility may be of use with regards to an explanation. https://twitter.com/andrew_croxford/status/1334593606196187136

"You can do this … all … day. A protein sequence of 1273 amino acids (like the S protein from SARS-CoV-2) will align with another to this degree with high probability, again and again, throughout our proteome and across all species.

If our immune systems couldn’t distinguish between proteins with this minute level of homology, we would fall ill shortly after birth from infection-induced systemic autoimmunity.

Large swathes of our proteome will align to this degree with countless microbial proteins.

We also have mechanisms (central tolerance) to prevent this. TCRs and BCRs are ‘negatively selected’ to delete potentially autoreactive lymphocytes.

If you think I ‘selected a few proteins that worked’ to make a point, I didn’t.

I selected our three most abundant proteins from the top of the list:

If these vaccines were to induce autoimmune responses against actin, hemoglobin and collagen, it would have been seen in the trials and trust me, fertility will be the last of our problems.

You will find even higher degrees of homology in hundreds, maybe thousands of proteins."

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2020, 10:38:39 AM »
By the way, for the pseudo-science nerds that are curious about how the body actually regulates its own mRNA, here's a great article by the Khan academy that explains it in detail: https://www.khanacademy.org/science/biology/gene-regulation/gene-regulation-in-eukaryotes/a/regulation-after-transcription

The question I continue to pose is whether this same regulation process (by way of the use of Micro RNA & Phosphorylation to break down native mRNA) would be present or activated if exogenous mRNA is introduced into the body as is being proposed by the COVID mRNA vaccine.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2020, 10:48:44 AM »
Looking at it from a molecular biology point of view is beyond my scope so I approached from a system analyst point of view using what evidence was available.

I came to the conclusion that so far there isn't any evidence of an autoimmune response at the planned doses. If it was gonna happen in the short term we would have seen it already. Longer term it's still unlikely, but we can't be sure of that.

This twitter thread talking about an autoimmune responses, mRNA and infertility may be of use with regards to an explanation. https://twitter.com/andrew_croxford/status/1334593606196187136

"You can do this … all … day. A protein sequence of 1273 amino acids (like the S protein from SARS-CoV-2) will align with another to this degree with high probability, again and again, throughout our proteome and across all species.

If our immune systems couldn’t distinguish between proteins with this minute level of homology, we would fall ill shortly after birth from infection-induced systemic autoimmunity.

Large swathes of our proteome will align to this degree with countless microbial proteins.

We also have mechanisms (central tolerance) to prevent this. TCRs and BCRs are ‘negatively selected’ to delete potentially autoreactive lymphocytes.

If you think I ‘selected a few proteins that worked’ to make a point, I didn’t.

I selected our three most abundant proteins from the top of the list:

If these vaccines were to induce autoimmune responses against actin, hemoglobin and collagen, it would have been seen in the trials and trust me, fertility will be the last of our problems.

You will find even higher degrees of homology in hundreds, maybe thousands of proteins."

So your postulation is that there is high likelihood that the mRNA in the COVID vaccine would be broken down (i.e. downregulated) after its purpose is served, as evidenced by the fact that our bodies in general do breakdown endogenous proteins that are homologous in structure?

This would assume that our bodies would have a great chance of breaking down proteins with minute homology (simply put, cells that have slight differences but more in common, as homology would suggest). Exogenous, or better said engineered exogenous mRNA, might not be as homologous or easy to regulate as it's still foreign. This is where my hang-up continues. I also saw where you suggested that a small enough dose of this mRNA vaccine might not be enough to spur a widely systemic autoimmune response, I hope this is true.

Flexacon, not trying to go against the grain, just stirring up discussion as this genuinely interests me and only a few of you guys are able to indulge this microbiology talk, as it is pretty bland. I asked my older brother, who is a Gastroenterologist at Weill Cornell Hospital about this shit and he simply told me, "I'm a GI doctor, not a virologist or immunologist. I know symptoms, labs, scans, pharmacological interventions and invasive scoping procedures to treat GI diseases. This nonsense is beyond my scope or pay grade."

"1"

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2020, 11:12:24 AM »

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf

Roughly $2 from each dose goes to pay vaccine injury victims

$4,499,721,447.84 paid out to date

It is estimated that only 1% of injuries get reported because doctors and pharma make it very hard to blame the vaccines

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2020, 11:22:33 AM »
The rushed covid vaccine will not be covered by the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program instead it will be covered by:

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program

The vaccine manufacturer and doctor will still be 100% liability free just like with other vaccines but the injury fund will be much, much smaller. More of a "take at your own risk" type deal if you get seriously injured