Author Topic: clen and carbs  (Read 1684 times)

elspecimino

• Getbig III
  • hulk hogan=largest arms in the world
clen and carbs
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:45:12 PM »
I have taken clen many times while dieiting for shows and it works great, but I was wondering about taking it with a diet that is high in carbs(400 grams a day).  Will the results be the same, anything I should know. Thanks for any info

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: clen and carbs
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »
I have taken clen many times while dieiting for shows and it works great, but I was wondering about taking it with a diet that is high in carbs(400 grams a day).  Will the results be the same, anything I should know. Thanks for any info
Clen works best on a calorie restricted diet. However, some will use it after a bulking cycle as part of their PCT to help solidify gains...so they say. As far as that goes I'm not sure if their is any provan logic behind this or not, or if it is just a theory of some.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 08:52:40 PM »

With a high carb diet, your body temperature will rise considerably.  I would not recommend it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 05:23:01 AM »
no clenbuterol..
w