Author Topic: Covid 19 Vaccines - Should you received it or be forced to?  (Read 27551 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: First person receives Pfizer vaccine in U.K.
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2020, 11:42:39 PM »
That's actually pretty close to how I saw it at the beginning, but still not anywhere near Ebola deadly.

I could never bring myself to kiss ass so would never make it as a politician. I'm just happy making good money, no bosses watching over me and living an easy low stress life. Yes I've watched Cheers..

At first, we didn't know, right?  So...I can forgive anyone for being overly concerned or worried or otherwise pessimistic about it.  As the weeks turned into months and we had adequate mortality data with respect to age and health status, I think it was time to collectively calm our tits, reopen our economics, target resources towards vulnerable populations, and stop politicizing fear.  But what I've learned is that crises do more to advance policy and cultural changes than voting, lobbying, or any agents of change combined.

It's sort of like comparing evolution to extinction events - evolution will produce change over time, but extinction events can, in one fell swoop, do more to change the globe than thousands or even millions of years of evolution combined.  It only took one asteroid to do away with dinosaurs, who took however many millions [billions?] of years to evolve.

And I guess the elite - the pernicious "they", who pull the strings behind the curtains know this.

I agree with you completely about how being a politician entails kissing ass, and it's one of the reasons I couldn't be one either.  I'm just saying - it would be NICE if even ONE person in Canadian politics right now had the critical thinking ability that you have - or [maybe more accurately] had the balls to show they have it [my guess is that some do, but feel pressured to go along with the herd - I even suspect that some politicians are being threatened to toe the line, on COVID, as well as other issues].

Regarding Cheers...do you remember Norm?  He was played by George Wendt, and he is still alive - at 5'8" and around 400-lb, he's still kicking.  It just makes me think - we live in a society of obese, opioid-addicted alcoholics, and COVID is somehow currently considered the biggest threat to health.

I saw another 400-lb guy [although taller - he was like 6'5" or 6'6"] walk out of KFC with a huge bucket of chicken, and light up a cigarette after putting the bucket in his van.  I saw another obese guy walking with a mask on, only to take the mask off to light a cigarette.  You would think that prioritizing losing 100- to 200-lb would be their primary health goal right now...but no.  It's just so strange to me.

You mentioned you don't much sympathize with people who have unhealthy lifestyles...I somewhat feel the same way, but it's more like this: I find it slightly annoying listening to my 330-lb provincial leader [premier Doug Ford] dictate to me how having Christmas with my family is selfish, when this man can't even cut back on junk food long enough to get his body weight to under 300-lb.  Really?  I mean - REALLY?

Regarding Cheers...if you have an hour or so, this is HILARIOUS [or sad...or both, depending on your view]...and it almost inspires me, in a way.  I am amazed at how unhealthy we can be, and still live a relatively long life [George Wendt just turned 72]:

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2020, 12:01:13 AM »
A couple of days ago medical authorities in Slovenia publicly admitted that they count everyone that tested positive for C0vid19 at the time of their death as the C0vid victim.

still a hoax

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2020, 12:57:50 AM »
Australian Covid-19 vaccine trials ended after test subjects return 'false positive' HIV results
"Follow up tests confirmed that there is no HIV virus present, just a false positive on certain HIV tests. There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection," the statement added.

The group’s ”cautionary tale” stems from the Step and Phambili phase 2b trials that studied the efficacy of an Ad5 vectored HIV-1 vaccine in preventing HIV infection. Across both international studies, they found that the vaccine actually increased the risk of HIV among the vaccinated men.

Fucboi rushed science, Fucboi vaccines!

We've gone from 18 months - 9 years to 6 months b/c Fucbois couldn't have a Thanksgiving dinner alone for ONE FUCBOI YEAR!   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2020, 01:28:47 AM »
Australian Covid-19 vaccine trials ended after test subjects return 'false positive' HIV results
"Follow up tests confirmed that there is no HIV virus present, just a false positive on certain HIV tests. There is no possibility the vaccine causes infection," the statement added.

The group’s ”cautionary tale” stems from the Step and Phambili phase 2b trials that studied the efficacy of an Ad5 vectored HIV-1 vaccine in preventing HIV infection. Across both international studies, they found that the vaccine actually increased the risk of HIV among the vaccinated men.

Fucboi rushed science, Fucboi vaccines!

We've gone from 18 months - 9 years to 6 months b/c Fucbois couldn't have a Thanksgiving dinner alone for ONE FUCBOI YEAR!   

Speaking of adverse effects from the COVID vaccine, what do you make of this?:

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/covid-vaccine-bells-palsy

COVID-19 vaccine and Bell's palsy: Is there a link?

None has been established. "I cannot make a direct connection with the vaccine and suspect this is a coincidence," Dr. Hinman says. "The normal incidence of Bell's palsy is roughly 20 people out of 100,000. The Pfizer study examined 38,000 patients, so four cases would be within the normal observed incidence of Bell's palsy."

Ok...someone PLEASE tell me I'm wrong about this, because I'm hoping I am, but I can't tell:

So four out of 38,000 people who received the Pfizer vaccine developed Bell's palsy, when the normal lifetime incidence of Bell's palsy is 20 out of 100,000 people.  That means that 1 in 9,500 developed Bell's palsy after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, when the normal incidence is 1 in 5,000.

But wouldn't the "normal incidence" of Bell's palsy be 20 people out of 100,000 over the course of their lifespans?

If 1 in 9,500 people got Bell's palsy literally days after getting the Pfizer COVID vaccine, that would seem rather alarming to me.

Please tell me I'm missing something in my analysis here.  It's possible I am, but as with so much relating to COVID, it's hard to find any information online that is counter-narrative.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2020, 04:18:51 AM »
“The average age of death from COVID in Alberta is 83, and I’ll remind the house that the average life expectancy in the province is 82,”

--

So motorcycle deaths can be classed as covid deaths, but deaths after vaccination are just "old age".

Got it  ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2020, 05:12:21 AM »
“The average age of death from COVID in Alberta is 83, and I’ll remind the house that the average life expectancy in the province is 82,”

--

So motorcycle deaths can be classed as covid deaths, but deaths after vaccination are just "old age".

Got it  ::)

I wasn't sure who "Moore" was in the blurb that you quoted, so I tracked down a primary source with other comments she [Dr. Kelly Moore] made starting with the one you quoted:

https://www.weny.com/story/43007205/why-vaccinate-our-most-frail-odd-vote-out-shows-the-dilemma

"We would not at all be surprised to see, coincidentally, vaccination happening and then having someone pass away a short time after they receive a vaccine, not because it has anything to do with the vaccination but just because that's the place where people at the end of their lives reside," Moore said.

Here's the next paragraph, immediately after the one above [that you quoted originally in your post]:

"One of the things we want to make sure people understand is that they should not be unnecessarily alarmed if there are reports, once we start vaccinating, of someone or multiple people dying within a day or two of their vaccination who are residents of a long-term care facility. That would be something we would expect, as a normal occurrence, because people die frequently in nursing homes."

^ Funny...when I used that same logic for COVID deaths, I either got shot down, called a conspiracy theorist, or called coldhearted and uncaring of human life.  So if masses of people who tested positive for Covid-19 die, it's always because of Covid-19, but if we see similar numbers of elderly people die after receiving the vaccine, it's just because elderly people naturally die?  Makes about as much sense as anything has so far in this scamdemic.

Speaking of Alberta, I recently read that Alberta hospitals were going to be "overwhelmed" with ICU patients, with a staggering 328 ICU patients in 106 Alberta hospitals.  Good Lord - three extra people in the ICU per hospital!  How will Alberta manage?  ::)

Also from Alberta, I posted this video here earlier [page 5 - reply #111].  This highlights desperately needed perspective.  I wondered why so many doctors are on board with this scam...but they're not - it's that the media and politicians specifically select doctors on the basis of peddling fear.  What's so impressive about Dr. Roger Hodkinson [below] is that he profits from selling Covid-19 test kits - so he has a profit incentive to say exactly the OPPOSITE of what he says.  IMO, he is owed a huge deal of respect for that:

Not to mention the costs fighting COVID thus far - not just economic, but personal, psychological, social and cultural costs, and more.  Here is a study on the rise in suicides, stemming directly from Covid-19 fallout:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7177120

And Body-Buildah - thank you for posting that video from Ivor Cummins.  I checked it out, and then went to check out other videos on his channels.  Just scanning over his videos, it looks like his main concern and main angle of coverage is how lockdowns are doing nothing to stop the spread of COVID, except hurting the economy, which will ultimately put us in a far more vulnerable state to deal with COVID, and to deal with healthcare in general [it's going to be hard to have a functional healthcare system if multiple nation states go bankrupt as a result of COVID deficit spending].

Ivor's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn4FsiQP15nudug9FDhluA

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2020, 05:29:21 AM »
Before COVID, I watched him for his health related topics. A smart guy who's easy to listen to and uses science/logic. (Not fear, or fake news).

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2020, 05:36:49 AM »
 :-[

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2020, 06:26:03 AM »
Before COVID, I watched him for his health related topics. A smart guy who's easy to listen to and uses science/logic. (Not fear, or fake news).

While I do have a university background in mathematics, none of the skill needed to analyze and draw conclusions about COVID requires math much beyond the topics you would learn in grade nine.  Most of it simply involves long division.  The "slightly" advanced math needed would be the math required to analyze line graphs, bar graphs, scatter plots, and histograms.

IIRC, those are all topics covered/learned in grade nine math - the curriculum may have changed since I took grade nine math 24 years ago, but if I'm wrong, I'd be about 99% certain that they get covered somewhere between grade 8-10.

When I watched the video by Ivor Cummins that you posted, I knew right away that he was able to correctly interpret data drawn from scatter plots and histograms, and even though that is basic stuff, it's impressive given how almost no one in media or politics understands how to do that.  Not only that - he was able to extrapolate future trends on the basis of past data.  Extrapolation is something I find incredibly easy, but I rarely see anyone able to do it.

Here's an example of extrapolation - guess the values for X, Y, and Z:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, X, Y, Z.

Is it REALLY that difficult to figure out the pattern there, and that [X, Y, Z] = [8, 9, 10]?

It's not exactly the Fibonacci sequence, and even the Fibonacci sequence doesn't exactly take a genius to figure out...

My mind is naturally oriented to analyze data properly and efficiently/quickly, and as soon as I saw that Ivor was doing so, I knew I had to watch more of his videos.

Here is a channel I have been following since around August, that a good friend of mine directed me too, who told me belonged to a doctor who was ahead of the curve in terms of knowledge about COVID, consistently since January and beyond:

https://www.youtube.com/c/PeakProsperity

I'm surprised that YouTube hasn't deleted these channels yet.  I think the reason they haven't is because there would be no justification.  So instead what they do is shadow-ban the videos so that they get little to no visibility, and also fill the search results with any videos made that refute the content of the anti-narrative COVID videos - this is what happened to Computing Forever [Irish Dave Cullen]: if you search for his user name, the first videos in the search results are all videos refuting his content - or attempting to refute them, and badly at that.

It's not a hot war going on right now - probably not even a cold war [debatable].  It's a psychological war - a war involving the proliferation of information.  And so far, I think Big Tech is winning...but only narrowly.  Still...I'd have to give it to them right now.  They really raised their game, refined their algorithms, and improved their technology after Trump got elected.

At least it's becoming widely known what Big Tech is doing...so time will tell how this war ends.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2020, 06:52:31 AM »
For those concerned about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, Dr. Fauci reassures the world that it was developed by an African American woman.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2020, 07:26:05 AM »
For those concerned about the safety and efficacy of the vaccine, Dr. Fauci reassures the world that it was developed by an African American woman.

Interesting - I didn't know that.

I can only speculate from that snippet of a clip that he is probably referring to the lack of trust among African Americans in terms of getting the vaccine:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/experts-warn-low-covid-vaccine-trust-among-black-americans-n1250743

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/most-black-americans-not-planning-to-take-covid-19-vaccine-study-says/65-46c50d30-e09e-4e58-bcd6-1e5a2bafdaef

So I guess we'll need to see some racially targeted brainwashing campaigns to see public interest in receiving this rushed vaccine increase.  Here's a sample article of what is likely many more to come:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/columnists/bs-ed-mcdaniels-1209-covid-vaccine-african-americans-20201208-wahswzcdibdajbr5fl62cxldne-story.html

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2020, 08:21:59 AM »
Interesting - I didn't know that.

I can only speculate from that snippet of a clip that he is probably referring to the lack of trust among African Americans in terms of getting the vaccine:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/experts-warn-low-covid-vaccine-trust-among-black-americans-n1250743

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/most-black-americans-not-planning-to-take-covid-19-vaccine-study-says/65-46c50d30-e09e-4e58-bcd6-1e5a2bafdaef

So I guess we'll need to see some racially targeted brainwashing campaigns to see public interest in receiving this rushed vaccine increase.  Here's a sample article of what is likely many more to come:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/columnists/bs-ed-mcdaniels-1209-covid-vaccine-african-americans-20201208-wahswzcdibdajbr5fl62cxldne-story.html

Pro tip: Don't put link after link in your posts- this isn't Researchgate. Just one fucking funny picture will do.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2020, 08:38:55 AM »

Dr "Brothers and Sisters" Fucboi can kiss my half mutt black a$$.  Show me opposing datum which contradicts statements made by MIT, concerning a lack of black test subjects.  Three weeks ago it was an African man who created one of the 21 vaccines.  She'll be a nice fall girl when the lawsuits start coming in.  Fucboi rushed Vaccine.   

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2020, 09:03:08 AM »
Pro tip: Don't put link after link in your posts- this isn't Researchgate. Just one fucking funny picture will do.

[1] Who is the sexy brunette in your picture?  I have a penchant for sexy brunettes.

[2] How many links would you recommend per post at a maximum?  I didn't think three was overkill - but I think it also depends on the length of the links.  If one link takes up multiple lines, and you post three links like that, I could see that being an ugly mess.  Discuss this.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2020, 10:32:33 AM »

Regarding Cheers...do you remember Norm?  He was played by George Wendt, and he is still alive - at 5'8" and around 400-lb, he's still kicking.  It just makes me think - we live in a society of obese, opioid-addicted alcoholics, and COVID is somehow currently considered the biggest threat to health.

I saw another 400-lb guy [although taller - he was like 6'5" or 6'6"] walk out of KFC with a huge bucket of chicken, and light up a cigarette after putting the bucket in his van.  I saw another obese guy walking with a mask on, only to take the mask off to light a cigarette.  You would think that prioritizing losing 100- to 200-lb would be their primary health goal right now...but no.  It's just so strange to me.

You mentioned you don't much sympathize with people who have unhealthy lifestyles...I somewhat feel the same way, but it's more like this: I find it slightly annoying listening to my 330-lb provincial leader [premier Doug Ford] dictate to me how having Christmas with my family is selfish, when this man can't even cut back on junk food long enough to get his body weight to under 300-lb.  Really?  I mean - REALLY?

Regarding Cheers...if you have an hour or so, this is HILARIOUS [or sad...or both, depending on your view]...and it almost inspires me, in a way.  I am amazed at how unhealthy we can be, and still live a relatively long life [George Wendt just turned 72]:

It's been my experience too that mainly overweight/unhealthy people are calling for all the strict measures and mass vaccinations. Whenever I've mentioned that losing weight for better health and covid outcome needs pushing to the masses, they'll usually say now isn't the time as we need to deal with the covid pandemic first.

Also the Russian vaccine is finally getting some credit. They are trialling it in combination with the Oxford vaccine now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55273907

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2020, 01:23:20 PM »
It's been my experience too that mainly overweight/unhealthy people are calling for all the strict measures and mass vaccinations. Whenever I've mentioned that losing weight for better health and covid outcome needs pushing to the masses, they'll usually say now isn't the time as we need to deal with the covid pandemic first.

Also the Russian vaccine is finally getting some credit. They are trialling it in combination with the Oxford vaccine now

I mentioned in another thread that my sister is a Covid ICU nurse, and has been taking contract work.  She did 10 weeks on Long Island, 10 weeks in Miami, and is now doing a 13 week contract in Arizona.  I spoke to her two nights ago, and asked her what type of patients she's seeing in the ICU.  On Long Island and in Miami, it was mostly black and latino patients, and most of them died.  In Arizona it's a mix of ethnicities, but the common factor is that they are mostly all overweight.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »

Fucking fat cunts ruin everything for everyone, no wonder every fucker hates the disgusting eyesores

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2020, 02:31:54 PM »

That reminds me of the story I mentioned earlier of when I was in the park in September with my 3-year-old daughter and her mommy.

I basically said "Yada Yada Yada - I don't think spending a billion dollars a day [in Canada alone] on a virus that kills people who are older than the average human lifespan is a good use of that money.  I don't need the government to lecture me in order to take care of my health, and don't feel the need to wear a mask or stand six feet away from someone who is going to give me the virus if he/she has it, even if I do "social distance" from them."

She responded with the most serious/stern look on her face [she was basically scolding me], then proceeded to tell me that the government measures were necessary.

This woman was around 5'6" and was 220-lb, if not more [I'd guess 220...but she could have possibly be 230].  Her face was also covered in what I can only surmise to be facial shingles/zosters.  They weren't pimples.  I don't know if facial shingles are the result of poor diet or an otherwise unhealthy lifestyle, but if it's not - she must have the worst luck in the world.

My point is - do I REALLY need a woman who is 100-lb overweight and whose face is a mess of herpes scolding me as if I am posing a risk to public health when I eat well, exercise regularly, and I maintain a healthy body weight, healthy/low blood pressure, and all of my other markers of health are in the optimal/athlete range?  In fact, I have been in a state of natural ketosis my entire life, simply because my carbs/calories are so low.  I'm just barely in ketosis, granted, but I am - literally 24/7/365, likely going back decades now - always in a state of natural ketosis, because I naturally eat so little, and eat so few carbs.

Admittedly, I have been working out less lately - first, because the Ministry of Health is CONSTANTLY threatening gyms with lockdowns, and I'm worried if I commit to a plan that I will end up having to cancel it anyway if the gym gets shut down again this winter.  Also, the pool/sauna, and hot tub are closed, and they keep flip flopping on stuff like that.  It's really annoying to pay full price for a membership, only for half the services I pay for to get cancelled.

Not to mention, with all the insane "Social Fitnessing" garbage, and being scolded by paranoid morons for not sanitizing weight benches after literally just sitting on them - yes, SITTING ON THEM...not sweating on them, not working out on them, but literally just SITTING ON THEM between sets - is really turning me off from going to the gym.  But my diet is on point, and I'm in good overall health, sitting at 195-lb now, which is 20-lb heavier than I would like to be, but nothing I can't shed within a month of going to the gym consistently.

"Social Fitnessing"...LMAO!!!  I wonder how the various gym owners will feel submitting to the government's ridiculous rules once they just get shut down anyway, with their property bought up for pennies on the dollar by major corporations.

Being surrounded by paranoid people is just depressing, so I've been focusing on eating a perfect diet, getting adequate rest, brushing and flossing as diligently as possible, taking my blood pressure from a blood pressure machine/cuff that I have at home, and doing anything else I can do at home, until this insanity ends.  IF this insanity ends.  If not...I guess I'll start going back to the gym daily starting 2021-01-01 when gym memberships go on sale for all the New Year's Resolutioners who end up quitting by Valentine's Day.

Sad times.

Oh...and I REALLY don't want to hear another word from my fat premier about how bad I am for planning to spend Christmas with my family.  For cripes' sake, lose 100-lb for dictating to your constituents ANYTHING about health!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2020, 02:43:10 PM »
I mentioned in another thread that my sister is a Covid ICU nurse, and has been taking contract work.  She did 10 weeks on Long Island, 10 weeks in Miami, and is now doing a 13 week contract in Arizona.  I spoke to her two nights ago, and asked her what type of patients she's seeing in the ICU.  On Long Island and in Miami, it was mostly black and latino patients, and most of them died.  In Arizona it's a mix of ethnicities, but the common factor is that they are mostly all overweight.

Here are some of the political elites who are implying that I am a bad [selfish] person for not wearing a mask *when I'm not even sick with COVID anyway, and unable to transmit what I don't even have.*  ::)  Not to mention, I'm not 150- to 200-lb overweight - not exactly the crowd I want to dictate to me anything about being responsible with respect to public health:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2020, 02:44:19 PM »
Fucking fat cunts ruin everything for everyone, no wonder every fucker hates the disgusting eyesores

What about in the event of a HIPPO saving a wildebeest from being eaten alive by a crocodile [only for the wildebeest to limp away and be eaten by a lion or a hyena within 24 hours, LOL]?:

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2020, 03:08:23 PM »
Here are some of the political elites who are implying that I am a bad [selfish] person for not wearing a mask *when I'm not even sick with COVID anyway, and unable to transmit what I don't even have.*  ::)  Not to mention, I'm not 150- to 200-lb overweight - not exactly the crowd I want to dictate to me anything about being responsible with respect to public health:

Mayor Smith has a strong muscular foundation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2020, 03:24:18 PM »
^ You post too much, Prime.  Jk.

Prime [and Walter], check this out:

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1829670467550

^ 4 out of 22,000 people who were administered the vaccine got Bell's Palsy?  LMAO!  I'll be lining up to get this inoculation as soon as possible!  And this:

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/509059-cornell-university-vaccine-white-only

^ White students forced to be used as guinea pigs for COVID vaccine.

Bell's palsy is no joke. My sister's ex-husband has it and it has completely contorted his facial features. A co-worker got it and it affected his speech. In his case, the condition improved over time. Bodybuilder Andreas Cahling has Bell's palsy. He was a handsome man before he was stricken with it. It really messed up his looks.

Four cases of Bell’s Palsy (partial facial paralysis) were also not considered to necessarily be caused by the vaccine but the symptom will be under surveillance when the vaccine is distributed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pfizer-health-concerns/fact-check-clarifying-claims-around-pfizer-vaccine-deaths-and-side-effects-idUSKBN28K2R6

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2020, 03:28:05 PM »
Mayor Smith has a strong muscular foundation.

LOL

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2020, 03:36:41 PM »
As per the link that you just posted, I am legally exempt from wearing a mask.

And yes - I'm used to standing up for my rights.  And winning when I do.

Any other questions?

Why are you exempt? Is it because you're in the Autism  spectrum? I actually wondered if this might be the case. If it is, why were you charged with trespassing. Is it because the trespassing had nothing to do with you not wearing a mask?  Can't private concerns, i.e. issue a no trespassing order for whatever reason they want i.e. not wearing a mask unless it's viewed as racial or sex discrimination?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2020, 03:40:51 PM »
Four cases of Bell’s Palsy (partial facial paralysis) were also not considered to necessarily be caused by the vaccine but the symptom will be under surveillance when the vaccine is distributed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pfizer-health-concerns/fact-check-clarifying-claims-around-pfizer-vaccine-deaths-and-side-effects-idUSKBN28K2R6

The figure cited in the article I posted earlier was that the average rate of Bell's palsy was 20 per 100,000.  I'm assuming these are lifetime figures - so...1 in 5,000, over the course of a full lifetime.

In the case of the vaccine, we have four cases of Bell's palsy out of 38,000 vaccine recipients, which is 1 in 9,500.  That number wouldn't be alarming if it was over the course of their entire life, but for them to take the Pfizer vaccine, and get Bell's palsy literally a day or days later...doesn't that seem FISHY to you?

I consider it very FISHY.